Valerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Not exactly. I want it to be removable, but not by me. I'm not explaining this very well. I want a special set of collar and cuffs that lock on me that only he has the key for. I want them to be very beautiful and identify me as his slave."

"Valerie. That's big. Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm already reaping the downside of being outed. I want the upside as well. I want a new level to my submission, something just short of 24/7. Yes, I'm sure."

"We don't have anything like that here. You'll have to go to a specialty shop. Rachael should take you there. Submissives shouldn't go there alone, and they'll know you're a submissive."

"You're making it sound scary."

"It should be. This is a place that will do branding. They take domination very seriously. A submissive walking in without their Master, or prior arrangements from their Master, is looking for extreme humiliation. They'll assume the sub was sent in to be put into his or her place."

Valerie was shaking. "I had no idea."

"Don't get me wrong. There's nowhere you could be safer physically. But they'll make you feel like a slave. Rachael can offer you an anchor and a control on what can and cannot happen. You'll be fine, just expect to feel extremely submissive by the time you leave."

Giggy took Val to see Rachael and explained what she wanted. Rachael looked at her. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes."

"You'll need to be submitted to me for me to guide you in Divine's Devils."

"I had better get Master's permission."

Valerie called Charles' house and got Herman. "Herman, this is Valerie. Is my Master there?"

"Yes, Ms. Valerie, he is."

"Can I speak with him please?"

"Valerie, what is it? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, Master. I need your permission to submit to Rachael for a few hours. I need her to take me to Divine's Devils."

"Why do you need to go there?"

"It's a surprise, Master."

"I see. Hand the phone to Rachael."

Valerie heard only Rachael's side of the conversation. "Yes, Charles. Yes. I see. At least twice. Appropriately dressed. I can do that. I'll enjoy that. Thank you, very kind. Here she is."

The phone was given back to Valerie. "Valerie, as of now, Rachael is your Mistress, acting on my behalf in all things. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Anything she orders me to do or does to me is as if you were ordering me or doing to me."

"One thing. You are not to be branded or tattooed. Those decisions are mine to make. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." She hung up and turned to Rachael. "What do you require of me, Mistress?"

"Find a selection of clothes here more appropriate for a sex and pain slut. You'll be buying them and wearing them out."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Include an anal plug as well."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie wandered through the clothing section. She was faced with the fact that the vast majority of the clothing here was designed to reveal, not conceal. Realizing what she had let herself in for, she was taking on a subtle shade of red in her face and under her clothes. She decided on a shelf bra that pushed up her breasts without covering anything of significance, a translucent teddy that came down to just below her hips, leaving her pussy barely covered (and uncovered if she bent over at all), silk panties that would turn see through if they got very wet, thigh high stockings with garters, four-inch heels and lace gloves that matched the stockings. She picked up a plug, not quite the smallest, a collar, and a leash.

When she went to pay for them, Rachael took one look at the plug and said, "Too small. Get another one, and if it's too small, the trip is off and you'll have to explain to your Master that you couldn't get him a gift because you were too timid."

She returned and selected a plug that was both longer and wider. She still didn't get the largest, not seeing how anyone could possibly get that one inside them. This one passed muster and the items, along with a large tube of lube were rung up.

Rachael led her to the back room where employees took breaks and ordered, "Strip!" When Val hesitated a moment, Rachael grabbed a fistful of hair and, pulling their faces close, growled, "I expect instant obedience at all times. No looking around, no hesitation, just obedience."

Valerie was truly frightened. No one at Charles' place was this savage in the way they acted. Rachael was a new experience for her, a frightening one. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." She began to remove her clothes while the dominant lesbian held onto her head. The hair pulled as she twisted to get everything off. Fortunately, nothing had to be pulled over her head. Once she was naked, Rachael released her. Her eyes were filling with tears.

"Turn around and bend over."

There was a cold sensation in her ass, as Rachael's finger applied generous amounts of lube to the inside of her anal opening. She lost count of the number of times a finger penetrated her ass, but she was becoming aroused, her pussy lubricating itself. Then the plug presented itself at her opening. Her ass fought the intruder.

"Stop fighting this or you'll go to Divine's without any clothes at all."

Val tried to relax, loosening up some. It must have worked, because the plug slowly made its way in. Val groaned in pain as the ever expanding diameter forced her wider and wider. Then there was a 'plop' and her ass closed around the now smaller ring that held it in. She could feel the end disk against her ass cheeks, keeping it from being sucked in all the way.

"Put the rest of your new clothes on." While Val dressed, she was given additional orders. "You're not to cum this afternoon, no matter the provocation. Don't look anyone in the face, no matter what, unless I order you to. No speaking unless you're asked a direct question or ordered to respond by me. Any disobedience will be punished. Yes, I know you have a medical restriction on pain, but there are other ways to punish. Let's just say that you only have so many articles of clothing that you can take off before you're naked. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

There was a moment of softness from the Mistress, "Remember, Valerie, this is a gift for your Master. This is for him."

Valerie finished dressing by putting the collar on, hooking the leash to it and handing it to Rachael. Rachael led her out into the store, drawing stares from everyone there. There was open pointing and whispering from all sides. Stopping at the counter, Rachael let Giggy know that she was taking a long lunch, possibly very long. Then Valerie was led out to the parking lot where yet more eyes zoomed in on her as they made their way to Rachael's car.

In the car, once they were on the road, Rachael said, "Play with your cunt, make yourself hot. But don't cum and don't stop until I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Valerie, take your teddy off. You weren't asked a question or ordered to speak."

Valerie gasped. She had not even thought to stay quiet in the face of an order. She pulled the teddy over her head, leaving her in stockings, gloves, panties, and a bra that covered nothing. She put her fingers inside her panties, stroking her pussy lips, sliding her fingers through the slick juices that wanted to entice her to penetrate herself. Her arousal grew quickly and she was panting in a matter of minutes, having had a head start from the shear humiliation of what she was undergoing.

"Penetrate yourself and rub your clit."

Val obeyed, though she knew that with this added stimulation, she would orgasm soon, no matter her orders. She couldn't even beg for permission without losing another article of clothing. In no time, she was squirming in the seat, her aroma filling the car and her juices dampening the seat. Her breath was in gasps that she held and released as she tried to stave off the cum that was fast approaching.

"Stop! Hands behind your head."

Valerie's hands pulled away like a flash, her orgasm mere seconds away. She froze, not wanting any movement to finish what she could not finish. Panting, she felt the climax recede, joyful that she had not been disobedient.

"You may thank me."

"Thank you, Mistress, for making me stop. Thank you for letting me obey you."

The rest of the drive was in silence, no orders given or questions asked. The shop was in an industrial area, no other stores visible. When she had parked, Rachael took Valerie's head between her hands and twisted it to face her. "See that you don't embarrass me here. Inside, you may speak as needed to make your wishes known, but otherwise, the silence rules still apply." Valerie nodded her head. "Good, you learn quickly. I intend to humiliate you in the extreme in there, more than Charles would ever think of. I know your safe word, but I want you to push your limit on humiliation. How much can you give me, Valerie?"

"I don't know, Mistress. I want to take everything you have for me, but I feel very frightened and horribly humiliated."

"Tell me what you're frightened of. Everything."

"I'm frightened of you, Mistress. You're so much more…harsh than I've experienced before. I don't know what to expect. I…I…I'm not sure I can trust you totally."

"Your submission to me has been planned from the beginning, because I am harsher than Charles. That means I already know what's in your contract. I won't go beyond those bounds and I'll honor your safe word. You're correct to be frightened of me. I try to be frightening. I enjoy the fear that comes from you, it's very intoxicating. You may respond."

"Thank you, Mistress, for taking the time to reassure me. You're still frightening, but I'll try to trust you, because Master does. I'm also frightened of what I've decided to do. I'm beginning to realize how much it will mean to me. When the collar and cuffs are on me, I'll never be able to forget that I'm his to command and that the world will know it. I still want to do it, but it's frightening."

"I understand. You're doing me a service as well. Seeing your willingness to go to these lengths to serve your Master may give Giggy the courage to do something similar. She has safe worded at a semi-permanent sign of her submission twice now. Now, back to work. Get out of the car, close the door and kneel next to it, the end of the leash raised in your hands, head down until I take it."

Valerie opened the door, keeping her head down (which helped her not know how many stares she was getting). Closing it, she knelt in the position and waited. Minutes passed, the sound of cars slowing as they passed the parking lot, bringing tears to Valerie's eyes. In her head, she was only able to keep still and not use her safe word by focusing on Him, Master. She wanted this gift, this display of her submission to him so badly, that kneeling in broad daylight as a slave was (barely) worth it.

Rachael made her wait five minutes, confident that the workers who had found an excuse to take a break by now wouldn't ruin it for themselves by calling the police. At the five minute mark, she could see tears on Valerie's cheeks and knew it was time. She climbed out and took the leash, ordering, "Stand and look all around."

Valerie looked and saw men, everywhere, all looking at her. There must have been two dozen men that she was shamelessly on display to. "Smile for the gentlemen, let them know that you enjoy and want to flaunt yourself to them," came Rachael's additional orders. Val smiled, looking at each man she could see, making brief eye contact. The leash tugged and she followed Rachael into Divine's Devils.

Valerie had expected a dark and dingy place, but was greeted by a brightly lit shop. The shelves and racks had a reasonably normal selection of collars, cuffs, leashes, whips, and other lifestyle equipment. What made this place different from the Castle was the employees. They were obviously Masters and Mistresses, each and every one. They dressed the part, yes, but it was the way they carried themselves. There was an aura of expectation about them, that they would be obeyed or there would be hell to pay. One of the men approached Rachael.

"Rach, darling. Got yourself a new slave I see. Parted with that slut Giggy, finally?"

"No, Giggy is still mine. This thing is on loan for the afternoon. It's actually quite sweet. It wants a special gift for its Master. Locked collar and cuffs."

While Rachael was talking, each 'it' and 'thing' that referred to Valerie was like a slap in the face. Rachael was treating her as an object, a temporary possession. Her tears overflowed, dripping down her cheek. She thought that she would die on the spot, but that escape wasn't to come. Valerie knew that she wouldn't be given permission to speak to Rachael or be asked any questions by Rachael for the duration of their stay in the shop.

"I think it's crying."

"Oh, I'm not surprised. This is the first time it has been treated as the slave it is instead of the submissive it pretends to be. I just love it when the lovely things realize just what they are for the first time." Rachael pulled Val close and licked the tears off her cheeks, moaning like she was tasting a splendid wine.

"I think we can help it out in the back. If you'll follow me?" He led them to the back of the store and revealed a totally different place. There were several tables, able to be tilted at different angles, with straps for immobilizing people. She recognized tattooing gear from watching an episode of Miami Ink on TV once. There was a small fireplace near one table with several small steel rods sticking in a can off to the side. There was another table with a woman strapped down. Her body was covered by a thick tarp except for a portion of her wrist. Another woman was using a very small welder on something. It took a moment, then it hit Valerie, the woman was having a cuff welded on. It would never come off, ever. Not without getting someone to melt it off of her arm. She was only slightly reassured that the submissive was not in any pain, indicating excellent safety precautions.

The tour was designed to impress Valerie, as it ended next to the door they entered through. The man turned to her and asked, "What exactly were you thinking of?"

"I wanted to give my Master a special gift, a public display of his domination over me, one that I have no choice but to wear once it is on me. So, it needs to be able to take being washed when I shower. I would like it to be snug enough that it won't catch on things, beautiful and…a little slutty. It should identify my Master without revealing him."

"It seems like you've given this a lot of thought."

"Actually, Master, I just thought of it today. In my job, my former job, it was often necessary to picture what something needed to look like quickly."

"I prefer to work with immobile slaves. Get up on the table and lie down for the restraints."

Valerie did as she was told, placing her body so that the various straps were ready to be closed on her. He strapped her down, pulling each strap tightly, leaving her no wiggle room at all. The table tilted slightly, and he took a series of measurements around her neck, wrists, and ankles. He manipulated her limbs to get measurements in various flexed positions. Those done, he brought out a small book and held it up. Inside were a variety of designs.

"These are a selection of the designs that can be etched into the outer surface of your collar and cuffs. The inside will be smooth, of course, to leave your pretty neck and limbs unmarked until He decides to mark them. They're all beautiful, so that's not an issue. If you want slutty, I would suggest these here." He turned to page that showed a series of exquisite designs. Each was a chain of naked women in a variety of poses. One showed each woman in the chain bound at the hands and feet, which were bound to the limbs of the next woman in the chain. Each alternated whether they were facing up or down. The chain ended with a whip that connected the two ends, circling around a dog tag shaped area. The sample in the picture showed the words, "I belong to Mistress Serena," etched in the dog tag. The words were readable in the actual size image, though probably not for more than a few inches away.

The other designs were just as lovely and erotic, meeting the perfect definition of a little slutty. The facing page showed even more pornographic images, not the effect Val wanted. She noted that there were three sets of prices under the design. She asked, "What are the differences in the prices?"

"The larger in each set is for a collar while the smaller is for the cuffs. The prices are for stainless steel, alloyed silver, and 14 carat gold."

The gold was totally out of her reach, price wise, and she tended to discolor with gold rings anyway. The silver would eat up a full month of what her severance was going to cover. She could easily afford the steel, but felt that Master was worth more than that. "I suppose if push comes to shove, I can sell the rights to the crisis. God, I don't want to do that," she thought to herself. To the man, she said, "I'd like the silver ones, please."

"When do you need them by?"

"Early Saturday."

"There'll be a 25 percent surcharge for a rush job, can you handle that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Okay, one more thing." He picked up some items from the counter beside him and quickly snapped a collar and cuffs onto her neck, wrists and ankles. These were plain, made of steel, but they were locked. "You should make sure you can handle wearing collars you can't remove before you spend the money on them. Some slaves find the public exposure more than they thought they could bear." While he talked, he released Valerie from the binders. He had her step down and turned to Rachael, who had watched the proceedings with an expression of boredom.

"Is there anything else, Rach?"

"Yes, there is. I think it should thank you and your staff properly for the attention you have shown it. As many of your staff as wish, have use of its mouth or pussy." Valerie couldn't see her make a hand signal indicating that there should only be two, not a crowd, and mouth only. Valerie, just recovering her equilibrium, thanks to being treated politely by the clerk, was sent into shock. She'd never been ordered to have sex with total strangers before. Master had always known them, or she'd chosen to be auctioned. She looked up at Rachael, pleading with her eyes.

"You were told not to look up at anyone. Remove your bra, now."

Tears filled her eyes as she took off the bra, knowing that the next failure on her part would result in the removal of the panties. Rachael took the bra and stuffed it in her purse.

The man smiled and said, "I would definitely like to use it. The mouth, I think."

Valerie was resigned to the humiliation, wanting her gift for Master so badly. Without waiting to be ordered, she sank to her knees in front of him. He took his cock out of his pants and let it hang in front of her. While Valerie took the cock into her mouth, Rachael dropped the leash and walked away, towards the front.

Valerie licked the head, catching the taste of precum that had gathered there while he had worked with her. He grew erect quickly, her visible humiliation adding to the excitement he felt from her mouth's caresses. As he grew, she took him in, wanting to end it as quickly as possible. She used every trick she knew to bring him off as fast as possible. She took him down to the back of her throat, swirled her tongue around him and sucked hard to create that partial vacuum effect. He had great stamina, however, and made her fuck him with her mouth for 15 minutes before he came, pulling out to paint her face with cum.

"Don't clean your face, I want it to stay there."

Her tears ran around the drying cum on her face as she noticed two sets of feet, Rachael's and another man's. "Slave, this man wants you to masturbate him all over your chest and belly. If he has not cum in five minutes, you will lose your panties."

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers