Valerie Ch. 3

Story Info
Valerie learns where her limits aren't.
3.6k words
4.49
70k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed me out the door obediently. On the elevator, I fondled her breast by putting my hand inside the open front of her blouse and rubbing and pinching her nipple. It was instantly hard.

We went to the hotel bar and I chose a table that was in a well lit area. I sat down against the wall and had Valerie sit next to me. I set the scene up so that we faced toward a group of men who were having some sort of party, probably a birthday celebration for one of them. They hadn't been able to take their eyes off Valerie since we walked in. I noticed a woman sitting at a table behind the men. She was alone and stunning. She was dressed very formally, as if she were going to a cocktail party, but there was only the one drink on the table. I didn't think any more about her, except to wonder how she would like the festivities I had planned.

"Valerie, slide your ass out to the edge of your chair."

She did as I instructed.

"Now open your legs as wide as the skirt will allow."

"Oh, sir. Please don't. Everyone will see."

"Yes, they will. Won't they be lucky? Do it now."

She did. The fabric was somewhat stretchy and yielded a little, allowing for a wider opening. I told her to stay in that position while I went to the bar. The men at the other table were mesmerized. I walked past them and when I reached the bar, I turned and looked at Valerie. Now I could see the same scene the men having the party could see. It was, indeed, mesmerizing. There was enough light to see all of her lovely thighs and all the way to her sweet little cunt. I had trimmed most of the hair away that morning leaving only a small patch at the top of her slit and a little down each side. It framed her pussy lips beautifully. I was pretty sure that I could see moisture glistening on the hair near the bottom of her slit. She was getting excited.

I got us two drinks and returned to my seat.

"How do you feel, Valerie?" I asked.

"Very naughty, sir."

"Good, you are very naughty. You are a little slut aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Whose slut are you?"

"Yours, sir."

I then noticed that the woman at the table behind the party was staring our way with a glassy look in her eyes. As I watched, I saw that she had one hand beneath the table and appeared to be rubbing herself.

"Sir, I need to go to the ladies room. I've had too much to drink. May I go?"

"You may."

As soon as she left the room, the woman at the other table walked over to me and said, "That was beautiful. She's beautiful. Thank you for letting me see that."

"You're most welcome. I see you appreciate a pretty pussy."

"Oh, yes. That's the prettiest I've seen in a long time."

"Wouldn't you like to see it up close?"

"What do you mean?"

"After we go back to our room and get settled, you could come up and join us."

"Oh yes. I'd love to."

"Here," I said handing her the room number I'd written on a napkin. "Be there at precisely nine PM. What is your name?"

"I'll be there," she said. "My name is Stephanie."

Valerie came back and I had her put on a little more show for the guys at the party. I made her bend over to adjust the strap on her shoe which exposed her lovely little tits quite well. As she sat up again, she looked toward the party table and held her gaze on the poor bastards. Those guys were going to have blue balls tonight. Then I had her stand and bend over with her back to them to pick up her purse from the floor. This exposed the lower half of her ass cheeks and her cunt as the skirt rode up. I ordered her to wiggle her ass.

"Like this sir," she said as she did a slow swaying motion created by shifting her weight from one leg to the other and back again.

"Very nice, Valerie."

I figured we had tormented the poor boys long enough and besides it was eight fifteen already.

"Let's go Valerie. Strut your way out of here and back up to the room. Show them what they wish they could have."

She did a strut that any runway model would have been proud of. Her hips seemed to have a life of their own. She walked slowly and languorously at my side. At the door, I turned and smiled at the party. They all grinned back. They knew the show had been for them and they appreciated it.

When we got to the room, I had Valerie undress completely and lie on the bed. I took some nylon straps out of my suitcase and tied one to each leg of the bed. I slipped padded cuffs with velcro closures around Valerie's wrists and ankles and secured those to the straps. Then I pulled the straps taut so that her legs were spread wide and her arms stretched over her head. She was very relaxed and seemed to be enjoying the feeling of being trussed up so that she was helpless. Then I took out a blindfold. Her eyes got bigger and the fear was back.

She said, "Please don't cover my eyes. I'll do whatever you want."

"Of course you will, Sweetheart. You have no choice."

"But I don't want to be in the dark."

"I know, but it will be best for you now. You must learn to trust me," I said as I placed the blindfold over her eyes and secured it with the straps around her head so that she couldn't dislodge it.

"Yes, sir. Please don't hurt me."

"Don't worry, little one. You will be fine."

Then I started to caress her body from head to toe. I started by massaging her forehead and face. I slowly rubbed my thumbs along her cheekbones and around to the corners of her mouth. I inserted my index finger between her lips and she opened her mouth and began to suck my finger. I could tell she would rather have had a cock to suck. Then I massaged her shoulders and chest and lingered over each breast. The nipples became hard and pointed rigidly at the ceiling. Her breathing was becoming quicker and she had accepted her inability to see what was happening to her. She was relying only on what she could feel. Each time I shifted my touch to a new location, she responded with a quick intake of breath, almost a gasp. She was getting into it now.

As my massage proceeded lower to her sweetly curved little belly, she moaned. I was approaching the center of her being then and she anticipated my touch on her fragrant little cunt and especially on her clit. Instead, I went to her toes. I kissed and sucked each one of those delightful little digits in its turn. It tickled her a little, but she got past that. I then massaged her calves and her thighs, gradually working my way higher and closer to the place she wanted me. It was almost nine p.m. and Stephanie would be arriving in a moment. I gently touched Valerie's clit with my thumb and she groaned. I stepped away from the bed and Valerie was distraught.

"Sir, aren't you going to do more to me?"

"Absolutely. Just not at the moment. I have to go into the other room for a few moments. You wait here quietly."

"Yes, sir. Please hurry back."

I went into the living room and closed the bedroom door leaving Valerie alone to contemplate the possibilities that awaited her. She could never have anticipated what was in store for her.

I opened the door to the hallway and waited for Stephanie. I didn't want her to knock and spoil the surprise.

At precisely nine p.m. she appeared in the doorway. She looked stunning. She had changed her attire. She wore white hip hugger type pants that appeared to be of some type of crocheted fabric. It was very transparent and only had an opaque area over her cunt. She filled those trousers well. She also wore a matching top with only two strategically placed opaque areas. The top was short and left her midriff uncovered. Her hair was blonde and very long. It hung almost to her waist and was fixed in a pony tail. Her face was oval and she had wide set blue eyes that seemed somewhat innocent looking considering her attire. Her lips were the sort that, when relaxed, assumed a frowning appearance that was most seductive. Her shoes were white five inch heeled sandals. She just said, "Are we still on?"

"Certainly," I replied. "Come on in, but don't say anything once we go into the bedroom. I want you to take your clothes off here in the living room and not make any noise at all when we go inside."

"OK, whatever gets you off."

"It's not me you're here to get off is it?"

"No, but we can work that in too, if you want."

"Maybe later, but first things first."

She started pulling the top over her head before I got the door closed. Her breasts were quite large, but natural. They appeared firm, but not overly so. They didn't need any help standing out.

I told her she would have to agree to do exactly as I said during the entire encounter, or I would not allow her to participate. She agreed.

"Stephanie, when we go into the bedroom, you are not to make any sounds unless I tell you to. I will direct your actions through hand signals initially. Do only what I tell you when I tell you. I will see to it that your experience will be memorable."


"Sure, I can do that," she said as she was removing her pants. This revealed an absolutely gorgeous ass and cunt. Her pubic hair was the same blonde as her head. It appeared soft and straight and had been trimmed to a very small patch of hair surrounding her cunt. Obviously, she wore bikinis a lot. The tan line revealed that.

"OK, let's go in," I said.

I opened the door to the bedroom and revealed Valerie's predicament to Stephanie. When Stephanie saw Valerie was totally helpless as she lay there tied to the bed, she mouthed the word "WOW."

Valerie said, "Sir, are you coming back to finish playing with me?"

"Yes, Valerie. I'm ready to resume our game. How would you like to have your pussy licked?" I said.

"Oh, my. Yes sir. I would love that."

Valerie's legs were spread wide due to the way she was tied. I motioned Stephanie to the foot of the bed and went around behind her. I placed my hand on the top of her head and pressed down and forward indicating that she should lie down between Valerie's legs. She did so without hesitation.

Valerie said, "Ohhh... Please sir, lick my cunt. Make me come with your mouth."

"Yes, my little slut. You will come as you never have before."

I motioned for Stephanie to begin working on Valerie's cunt. She started by rubbing her hand over Valerie's mound which caused Valerie to try to push her hips up to meet the hand. She couldn't move much due to her bindings. She gasped at the touch. Then Stephanie slowly traced the lips of Valerie's cunt with her index finger. Valerie was shivering now, but not because she was cold. Stephanie pressed her nose into Valerie's cunt and inhaled deeply. Then again. She seemed to love the scent of Valerie's cunt.

"Please lick me sir," begged Valerie.

I moved around where Stephanie could look up and see me and motioned for her to lick Valerie. Stephanie stuck her tongue out and used it to trace the lips of that beautiful little hole as she had just used her finger.

Valerie moaned and tried to push her cunt into Stephanie's face. The bonds held her in place.

Stephanie began to lick from the bottom of Valerie's slit to the top and ended each stroke with a flick of her tongue on Valerie's clit. Each time she did this, Valerie jumped as if from an electric shock. Stephanie increased the speed of the licks and Valerie was moaning continuously. Then Stephanie began to suck on Valerie's clit and lick the little nub rapidly while she sucked. Valerie was delirious now. She couldn't have spoken an intelligible word if she'd tried.

Now it was time for the climax, no pun intended, of the event. While Stephanie continued to lick Valerie and drive her closer and closer to orgasm, I approached the head of the bed and took hold of the straps on the blindfold. With one pull, I freed the velcro closures and Valerie's eyes were wide open. She blinked rapidly a few times and then focused on me standing by her head. Then it dawned on her that I was there, but she was still being licked. I could see the recognition in her eyes. She looked down between her legs and saw the beautiful woman feasting on her cunt and was startled. She began to shake her head from side to side.

"NO! Please NO! I'm not that kind of girl. Oh...Uh...Oh God. It's so good. Please don't. Please. I don't want this. Oh. Yes. Oh. Yes lick my cunt. Uhhhhhhhh! I'm coming," she said and began her orgasm which was accompanied by a combination of a growl and a scream. It alternated from low to high pitched. It was a purely primal sound. She thrashed about so hard that I wondered if the thin nylon straps might give out. They didn't.

Stephanie continued to lick and suck Valerie as she came down from the heights of ecstasy. When Valerie finally calmed down, Stephanie raised her head up and smiled. Valerie's juices were running down her chin and she licked her lips.

"Valerie, this is Stephanie. She and I talked in the bar while you were in the ladies room. Say hello to Stephanie," I said.

"Yes, sir. Hello Stephanie," Valerie replied.

"I'm verrrrrry glad to meet you Valerie," Stephanie purred.

"Stephanie, how did you like licking Valerie's cunt?" I asked.

"It was the most delicious cunt I ever tasted," she replied.

"Valerie, how did you like it when Stephanie was licking you?" I asked.

"Oh, sir. I don't know. I've never done anything like that before. I never wanted to do that. Why did you make me do it?" she said.

"You didn't answer the question," I told her.

"Sir, I can't lie. I did like the way it felt, but I didn't know it was a woman who was licking me. I thought it was you."

"You didn't think it was me after I removed the blindfold. How did it feel then?"

"Yes sir. When I saw it was Stephanie, I was terrified. I wanted her to stop, but then she kept licking and then I couldn't help myself. I loved the feeling and I came harder than I ever have before."

"You'll want to do that again sometime won't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, poor Stephanie hasn't had an orgasm yet. She worked very hard to give you one. What should we do about that?"

"Are you going to fuck her, sir?" she said with a plaintive look.

"I might. Is that the only way we can help her out?"

"Oh, no. Please don't. I can't do that. I've never done such a thing, not ever. Please sir, don't make me do it."

"Do what Valerie?"

"Please don't make me lick her cunt, sir."

"I think it's only fair. You had the best orgasm of your life and that was thanks to Stephanie's tongue. I would think you'd want to return the favor. It would be rude not to do so, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir, but I don't think I can."

"Sure you can. You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes sir. You know that's what I want."

"This would please me. It would be very pleasing to watch Stephanie sit on your face and see you make her come with your lovely mouth. All you have to do is lick her the way you like to be licked."

"If it pleases you, I'll do my best sir."

"That's all I ask, Valerie. Stephanie, get on the bed straddling Valerie and turn around with your ass facing the head of the bed. Then sit on Valerie's face and she will make you come."

"Oh, yeah," Stephanie replied.

She got in position and slowly lowered her cunt onto Valerie's face. She hesitated just an inch from making contact and Valerie whimpered. Stephanie smiled broadly and pushed her cunt onto the waiting mouth beneath her. She started to slide her cunt back and forth over Valerie's face and soon that lovely face was covered in the shiny juices leaking from Stephanie's cunt. I told Valerie to lick like she had been told to. I could tell by the satisfied smile that came to Stephanie's face that Valerie had followed my directions. Stephanie was sitting up balancing on her knees and Valerie's face. She was rubbing and pinching her big, gorgeous tits with both hands. I'd never seen a prettier sight.

I moved down to the foot of the bed and crawled up between Valerie's wide spread legs. I took my cock and rubbed it around in circles against Valerie's blood engorged pussy. It was very bright red on the inside and the lips were puffy with excitement. She began to try to impale herself on my cock. Her bonds did not allow her enough movement to be successful.

I took careful aim and rammed my cock into Valerie's cunt. She responded with a sudden, guttural grunt that was muffled by Stephanie's cunt pressing down on her mouth.

She tried to move her hips in time with my thrusts, but finally just relaxed and accepted the rhythm I established. As I fucked her sweet pussy, I reached over and assumed the responsibility for fondling Stephanie's tits. They were so large and begged to be squeezed. I kneaded them as if they were bread dough and then pinched the nipples hard.

"Yes, hurt them," Stephanie demanded.

I took her at her word. I pinched and kneaded them harder and harder. She began to ride Valerie's mouth faster and faster. Then I started slapping her tits and she went wild. She was slamming her cunt down onto Valerie's face and started pinching Valerie's nipples as she rode her face like a wild woman.

I could tell Stephanie was about to come and stopped slapping her tits to give them a final pinch. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could and rammed into Valerie's cunt with equal vigor.

Stephanie started a high pitched squeal and held her cunt on Valerie's face. Valerie was obviously licking for all she was worth.

Stephanie yelled, "Lick my cunt you little bitch. God damn, I'm coming. Oh God, here we go. This is it. Damn. Yes, you little cunt licker. That's it. Ohhhhhh, Yessssss. Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Then I started to come in Valerie's cunt. It seemed like it would never stop. I came and came and pulled my cock out of her cunt and it was still spurting. Stephanie saw it and bent over to take the last few drops from the head of my cock into her mouth. Then she licked up what had squirted onto Valerie's abdomen.

I pulled away from Valerie's pussy. As soon as I did, Stephanie leaned down and started licking Valerie's cunt again. She cleaned all the come she could get from Valerie's cunt. It was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen. Two beautiful women licking each other's cunts and loving every second of it.

They slowly came back to earth and stopped licking each other. Stephanie collapsed on top of Valerie and they lay there for a while until their breathing returned to near normal. Finally, I told Stephanie that she had done a wonderful job and complimented Valerie on her work as well.

Then it was time for Stephanie to leave. I helped her get dressed again and escorted her to the door. She gave me her business card and told me to be sure to call her if I had any more ideas like this. I assured her I'd be in touch.

I returned to Valerie who was still tied to the bed. She was exhausted. I released her from her bonds and she just lay on the bed without moving. I lay down beside her and took her in my arms. She nuzzled her face into the hollow of my neck and sighed. I asked her how she felt.

"Sir, I feel satisfied, happy, naughty and so very slutty. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful time."

"You are most welcome," I said as I kissed her lips and tasted the juices that were still on her face from Stephanie's cunt. "You've done very well. You pleased me very much. You even licked her pussy when you didn't want to."

"Sir, I didn't want to, but I'm glad I did. I loved it. I wanted to please you so much, but I didn't realize I would like it so much," she said.

"That's my little slut. I'm sure we'll find many things you'll like that you were unaware of. Go to sleep now. We'll talk more in the morning."

We both drifted off to sleep. There was no need for dreams.