Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike helps Val deal with her inner turmoil.
3.8k words
4.41
72.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll need to have read Val the Magnificent to understand where this story is coming from. By the way, if you don't like this sort of story, don't read it and certainly don't send me nasty e-mails. I have no interest in reading them. There's room for everything on this site!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Oddly, our ride home from Robbie's was much the same as it had been so many months before, and I thought it might be for the same reason. Val was very quiet and spent most of the time turned away while she looked out the side window.

Deciding that I didn't want our lines of communication to go back to the way they used to be, I took the bull by the horns. "Look, Val, obviously something's bothering you. What are you thinking? Is there anything I don't know that you need to tell me?"

My beautiful wife sighed heavily. "You're right. To answer your question, no, I didn't do anything I didn't tell you about. That isn't going to happen again. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Now that I've done it, now that the heat's died down, I'm not liking what I did. You're probably going to laugh at me, but I feel cheap. I let you down, and I haven't been a very good wife these past few months, andcertainly not this weekend. What I've been going through isn't about us, it's about me, my self-indulgence."

I nodded my head. "I was afraid this would happen."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The guilt. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"That's not the point! What I did this weekend goes against everything I was brought up to believe. To be honest, I feel like a tramp." She sighed. "It's like since our first visit to Robbie I've been addicted to the thought of his penis. This wasn't about him. I have no feelings for Robbie. As a matter of fact, I think he's a bastard for coming on to me. At the same time, I know I'm no better than he is. Everything I've believed about myself has gone right out the window -- all because of a big penis!"

We talked long and hard for the rest of the trip. Val finally admitted that it had been "very enlightening" to experience another man's cock, but it was not something she wanted to ever do again. She also got me to admit that I hadn't been very comfortable about several things that had happened, either. We both felt that she'd been careening out of control.

Trouble was, sex with her up until she'd had her romp with Robbie had been so amazing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Over the next few weeks, we slipped back into our old habits. Val stopped asking me for sex, pouncing on me as soon as I got in the door at night, and while we still made love a few times a week (usually at my instigation), she told me she didn't want me to talk about Robbie and what had happened anymore. Val also stopped using her toys as far as I could tell and didn't want to use them when we made love. She also went back to dressing to hide her body, not enhance it.

One thing didn't change, though. Val continued to exercise at an almost furious rate, and I got the distinct feeling that she was trying to sublimate her carnal urges. Talk about a hard body! Even though she'd gone back to her baggier-style clothes, she still turned a lot of heads when we went out.

As her birthday approached in April, I began thinking that maybe we could do something that would enable her to feel better about the sexual passion Robbie had brought out in her. I considered a weekend away, taking her dining and dancing. Val told me the thing she really wanted was a quiet night at home, her favorite things for dinner (lobster and champagne), "And then maybe some nice, gentle loving afterwards."

A year ago, her request would have sounded pretty darn good, but what I lusted after was the return of the "wild" Val, the one who required A LOT of loving and needed it fast and hard.

I wanted to try to bring that out again. This time, though, I resolved that we would take it slower, not make her feel like she was losing control and turning into a slut. I wanted her to feelgood about her sexuality.

I eventually decided on a plan of action, something that might draw her out of the shell she'd retreated back into...

With the help of the Internet, I came up with several options. I had no idea how Val would take to what I was planning, and as my ideas were all rather expensive, I'd be going out on a limb if I couldn't draw her out. All the time, though, I was thinking that the hot woman revealed earlier in the year still had to be there waiting for another chance. Because of her bad feelings over what she'd done, though, Val had banished her to some dark corner in her mind.

I didn't have a lot of time to work with, but the manufacturer did an excellent job with shipping and Val's present was delivered in time to my workplace – fortunately in an unmarked box! Managing to get it home while Val was at work, I opened it to check that everything was at it should be and familiarized myself with the way it operated. So far so good.

Our two kids would be coming over on the weekend to celebrate with us, so the night was clear. After shopping for two big lobsters and all the fixings, I came home, did some cooking and wrapped Val's present. I wanted everything to be ready when she got home.

When she walked in the door, I had a bottle of white wine in a cooler on the coffee table. Right next to it was the big box containing her present. I have to admit that I was pretty nervous. What would Val's reaction be when she saw the machine?

Val sat down, took off her shoes and rubbed her feet tiredly. "Man oh man, what a day!"

I poured her a glass and handed it to her. "Would you like me to massage your feet?"

"That would bewonderful," she sighed, then leaned over to kiss me.

I went to the bedroom and got some massage oil and spent 15 or 20 minutes working the kinks out of her feet while she drank a couple of glasses of wine and relaxed.

"Is this huge box all for me?" she asked. "What is it?"

"Do you want me to just tell you or do you want to unwrap it?"

Val smiled. "I was just teasing. Iam curious, though; it's awfully heavy."

"Oh," I said as I slipped an oily hand up her smooth leg, "so you were hefting it while I was out of the room. Just for that, maybe I shouldn't let you open it tonight."

Val opened her legs a little bit more. "I would be willing to, ah, make you an offer you couldn't refuse..."

She wanted to read my card first, though. It was not my usual silly sort of birthday greeting, but one that I'd spent a lot of time looking for. I thought she was going to start crying as she finished it. I thought it stated quite well how much and for what things I really loved her. She spent the next few minutes kissing me tenderly.

Finally she picked up her wine glass again. "Now for this huge present! I'm dying to know what it is."

I guess because she was a bit tipsy, she tore the wrapping paper off the box, throwing it all over the living room, rather than her usual habit of opening a present carefully so that the paper could be used again.

"A case of toilet paper?"she shrieked with laughter at my little dodge. "You bastard!"

"Keep opening it, honey," I answered calmly. "All is not what it seems."

When she finally pried the box open, she sat back on her heels. "What the heck is this?"

I'd purchased the most expensive self-pleasuring device on the market. It's shaped like a padded half-barrel and has a very powerful vibrator built into the top as well as an armature that causes various attachments you can put on it to move in circles. I'd bought every attachment, dildos of various sizes, a double thing (one for the woman's vagina and one for her butt) and even this bulb thing that was supposed to be heavenly for G spot stimulation. It also came with an instructional video that was a pretty hot show in itself.

"It's called a Sybian."

"That tells me a lot! What's it supposed to do?"

"It, um... Well you sit on it and it, um..."

"What?"

This wasn't going the way I'd planned. "It's a machine for a woman to use to pleasure herself."

"Why would I need to do that? I have you."

"Well, maybe you could use it when I'm not around. You know, like you used to."

Val frowned. "Oh, so that's it. What if I'm not interested? We've talked about this stuff before, Mike. You know how I feel."

"No, I don't!" I said more harshly than I wanted to.

"I see."

Val rose to her feet and went upstairs to change out of her work clothes without saying any more. I went off to the kitchen to get the dinner on the table in the hopes that I might salvagesomething of the evening.

When I announced that dinner was served, Val came in from the living room and sat down across from me. I poured the champagne and we toasted her birthday, both trying to ease the tension from earlier.

"At the risk of incurring your feminine wrath, I'd like to say that it's hard to believe that you're actually 45," I said. "You look younger than you did a year ago!"

She smiled wistfully. "Thank you -- even if you are blinded by love."

"No, I'm not. I overheard some guys at the supermarket last week. They both thought you weremaybe 35. I know how hard you've been working out. I just want you to know that it's been worth the effort. The guys said they thought you had the nicest butt they've ever seen."

Val blushed and took another sip of champagne.

We did make love that night and it was slow and gentle and Val even took me in her mouth bringing me almost to the brink several times before finally letting me cum. Then after getting me hard again, she slid her luscious pussy down onto my cock and rode me to a huge climax. I couldn't manage to cum again, but seeing her so into it for a change made the whole experience very worthwhile.

I got the feeling, though, that she was trying to show me that she didn't need toys anymore. The Sybian wasn't brought up. As soon as she fell asleep, I went downstairs and took the box into the basement, putting it into a far corner where the kids or their friends wouldn't accidentally discover it. I went back upstairs feeling pretty low about the outcome of my big plans for the evening.

I didn't notice at the time that the instructional video wasn't in the box.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A week or two went by and nothing much changed. We made love and Val again seemed rather unengaged and distant. I was getting more unhappy about the situation and I could sense she was, too. I decided that another course of action was in order.

After one particularly hard day at her job, I ran a hot bath, added her favorite oil, lit about a dozen candles and put some white wine on to chill. After undressing her slowly (with no touching! How did I manage that?), Val put up her long black hair and slid down into the water.

"This is heaven!" she told me as I handed her a glass of wine.

I put on one of her favorite albums and sat down on the edge of the tub. We began to talk, nothing much at first, just the sort of chatter you make with someone you know well.

As the water began to get a bit cold, I asked her if she'd like to "roll around on the bed for awhile tonight?"

"When I came home, I would have given you a flat out 'no', but after this soothing bath and a bit of wine... Sure! Why not?"

She stood up, and as the water drained away, I dried her carefully with a big soft towel. Val walked into the bedroom and I followed with the candles then proceeded to take my clothes off while she watched, sprawled on the bed, looking like a goddess.

I started things off by rubbing her back while she lay next to me, stopping every now and then to kiss her, my hands gradually drifting lower until they were sliding over the smooth mounds of her butt.

"Mmmm. That feelsso good, Mike. You're making me very horny, you know."

Shifting her body a bit, her legs moved a little apart, giving me access to the space between her legs. I resisted temptation and continued moving slowly, sometimes going as low as the sensitive spot behind her knees, other times concentrating on her back, but never going between her legs. As my hands would pass over her rear, Val started flexing her ass muscles -- a clear sign of her mounting arousal. The muscle definition was amazing. It reminded me of those gymnasts you see in the Olympics and made my cock harder than ever. I moved closer behind her and began kissing her neck.

She moved again as I pressed against her back and I now had access to her breasts. Val's whole areola swells when she's sexually excited, and that night they were very swollen indeed, each topped with an incredibly hard nipple. When I finally gave her left one a fairly hard squeeze and pull, she moaned and shifted again to reach back for my cock. I began talking into her ear as I continued playing with her gorgeous nipples.

"You're very horny tonight."

She sighed, "You've made me that way."

"No, youare that way. I'm just helping you let it happen. You like feeling like this, don't you?"

"Mmmm, sometimes. But when I feel like this I can do bad things and I don't like that."

"Why not? Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, but I get out of control. I don't know when to stop."

"Stop what?"

"You know...things."

I slid my hand down the muscles in her stomach. Her legs opened a little as she rolled over onto her back.

"You mean things like playing with yourself?"

"Yes."

"But doesn't it feel good?" I asked as I cupped her pussy with my hand, feeling the wetness.

"Yes, but then I feel guilty afterwards."

"But what if it wasn't your fault?"

She didn't say anything for a moment, but her breathing quickened. "What do you mean?"

It hit me suddenly where this conversation seemed to be heading and my dick started throbbing. "What if you couldn't stop it? What if you couldn't prevent it from happening?"

I drew my middle finger up Val's slit. At the top I found her clit very erect, hot and throbbing. She groaned as I barely touched it and moved away again.

"Don't keep toying with me, Mike. I want to cum!"

"Oh you do? What if I made you wait?"

Her hand drifted down to join mine between her legs. "Then I'd have to take care of it myself."

"Ah, but what if you couldn't?"

"What do you mean?" she repeated, as I moved her hand away.

"I'll show you," I answered, getting up from the bed. "Close your eyes and let me surprise you."

Val did as I asked and I went to the closet and got out a few of my silk ties. Coming back to the bed, I took one of her wrists and started to knot one of the ties around it.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, looking up at me . Her face was flushed and her breathing rapid. She guessed what was coming and I got the strong feeling it was turning her on.

It was only a few moment's work to fasten her wrists to the wooden lattice of our bed's headboard. We have built-in drawers under the bed and I used the handles on the middle ones to tie her ankles so that they were pulled back and out, causing her legs to spread apart and her sex to open up. Val had a far away expression as she watched me work.

"There!" I said standing up. "Now you're stuck, aren't you? You couldn't stop me from doing anything I wanted."

"No...but you wouldn't, would you?"

"The point is you have no way of stopping me and nothing to feel guilty about afterwards because it would be all my fault, wouldn't it?"

Val looked a little apprehensive at that, but she didn't say a word, and I noticed the flush in her cheeks spreading down to her chest.

"Do you you want me to untie you?"

"Um...no..."

"Good, girl."

I lay down next to her and spent the next half hour kissing her, starting with her face, then her lips, moving down to her neck (a big turn-on for her) and eventually to her breasts, all the while stroking her soft skin.

It didn't take long for Val to be writhing on the bed, pulling on her bonds and very turned on.

"Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes, please! Make me cum!"

"Maybe later," I said nonchalantly as I went to the foot of the bed and began sucking on her toes, something that always drives Val nuts.

"Mike, don't tease. I want you inside me. Now!"

"No, love. Not yet. There are a few things I want to do first."

By the time I worked my way to the top of her long legs, Val was thrusting her hips up trying to get my mouth onto her gloriously dripping pussy. For the first time in a long time, my demure wife was on fire -- just the way I liked her.

I got up off the bed.

"Mike! Where are you going? You can't leave me here like this!"

Going to the closet, I found the shoe box where Val's dildos had once again been banished. I came out with the biggest one.

Val's eyes got big. "You're not going to make me be bad, are you?"

"Using this on you would be bad?"

She nodded her head, but I could also detect the tiniest of smiles.

I got back on the bed between her spread legs. "Well, you won't be able to do a thing to stop it. Maybe I won't have to punish you, either."

Lying down, I began blowing warm air on her swollen and dripping pussy, giving it the occasional swipe of my tongue as I watched (and felt) my wife get even more aroused. Before long she was begging me to lick her, suck on her swollen clit,anything to bring her off.

I brought her to the brink several times, until she was writhing and shaking uncontrollably, humping her hips against my mouth every time I got close to her clit. Finally, I felt she'd taken enough, and sucking her clit between my lips, I rolled my tongue over its tip.

Val came harder than I'd ever seen as she writhed and gasped and moaned for a good thirty seconds. As her orgasm subsided, I grabbed the dildo, turned it on to its highest setting, and with one smooth movement, shoved it in to the hilt.

"Don't make me do this, Mike," she moaned. "I don't want to be bad. I don't want you to have to punish me."

"You don't? Do you want me to stop, then?"

Silence except for the creaking of the bed as she struggled against her bonds.

I started moving the dildo in and out with the rolling motion that turns her on so much. It wasn't long before Val was moaning and gasping again, her whole body shaking and shining with sweat as her passion built to an even greater peak than before.

When she came for a second time, her body went rigid as the orgasm ripped through it. I didn't miss a beat and kept up the onslaught, sawing in and out of her pussy until she orgasmed again. By the time I brought her to her last orgasm Val was so out of her mind with lust that she was screaming at me to keep fucking her with it, telling me how much she loved the way it filled her up and made her feel.

After her fourth mind-bending orgasm, I put aside the toy and mounted her myself. My cock was nearly purple it was throbbing so hard as I plunged it in. Val's pussy was pretty loose from the girth of the dildo by this time but I was too close to coming almost immediately as she continued to writhe beneath me.

Pulling out, I untied her legs but not her arms and then slipped into her again. She seemed to be in a sexual haze, her eyes heavily lidded, but as soon as I started moving, she wrapped her legs around mine and thrust against me in total abandon. Her face was strained in concentration as she tried tightening her inner muscles to grip my cock more firmly.

"I love the way you fuck me, Mike!" she moaned, looking up.

"And I love when you get so hot."

"Fuck me hard!" she demanded as I began thrusting faster. "Make me cum once more!"

I did the best I could and just managed to hold off until she came one last time, and even if it wasn't a violent as the others, it was still a nice way to end. I came harder than I had in months and for several moments afterwards felt lightheaded.

After cleaning up a bit, we got back into bed and cuddled.

12