Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to invite Claire and her husband Dave over for a barbecue the weekend after this coming one if you're going to be free."

My heart immediately started pounding. I knew what that could mean. Four times during the past week I'd been forced to jerk off because of thinking about Claire. Every chance I got, I sat in front of the computer watching my 'Claire Collection'. Her sexuality had me mesmerized.

"Yeah," I answered, trying not to show too much, "that would be fine."

Over the next four days, Val and I were both on edge, both thinking about the same thing and neither of us being able to easily bring it up. I wasn't about to admit that I'd been spying and I knew that Val couldn't bring herself to ask me to let her enjoy another man once again. It was kind of funny. Now and then one or the other of us would start to bring it up and then chicken out.

Finally, on Friday night, we were lying in bed just starting to get warmed up for a little fun. Valerie's hands had my cock up and throbbing and I was getting her good and hot with my mouth and hands.

Looking up from between her legs, I asked, "What's going through that pretty little brain of yours?"

"Cocks," Val answered dreamily, "and how good your tongue feels."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue over it. Val's response was electric as she arched her back and moaned.

"Anyone's cock in particular?"

Val didn't answer for so long that I thought she'd decided not to, but then after a long sigh, she said, "That guy I saw a few weeks ago, Claire's husband."

"So he has a nice cock?"

"Mmmm, yes..." Val's hips started moving sinuously as I stuck a second finger into her pussy. "Oh! Keep doing that! It feels SO good!"

I stopped moving my fingers and Val put her head up, looking down at me, questioningly.

"How do you know what his cock looks like?"

Val smirked guiltily. "Um...Claire showed me a photo of it."

"When?"

"The day we went to look at Davey at the health club."

I began moving my fingers in and out, messaging Val's G spot. Her hips started moving to my rhythm.

"And you've been thinking about it ever since, haven't you?"

Val dropped her head back and sighed. "Yes. I haven't wanted to tell you because I didn't know how you'd take it."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"I'm not sure..."

As I worked her G spot more, Val's hips started really rocking. I stopped moving my hand to see what she'd do, and sure enough she began thrusting up and down on my fingers, a sure sign that she was super hot.

With my free hand I reached under the pillow where I'd put her Big Blue Buddy. Removing my other hand from her pussy, I touched the tip of the dildo to her vaginal opening, set it buzzing and asked, "Would you like to use this tonight? You can imagine that it's Davey's cock."

In answer, Val rolled her hips downward and engulfed the first two inches of the dildo. "I've been doing that the past two weeks," she giggled. "Haven't you guessed?"

I pushed another two inches inside her. "I knew that something was making you horny. It had to be a big cock, and unless Robbie's gotten in touch with you, it had to be Davey."

Supporting her body with her elbows and feet, Val began fucking the dildo as I held it steady for her, caught in the soft light of our bedside lamp, her skin glowed with a fine dew from her exertions. Val had never looked more beautiful and I wished I had the video camera set up.

She worked the fake penis in and out for several minutes, panting in her heat, gasping every time it hit bottom.

"Would you mind if I fucked him?" she asked as she began thrusting harder.

I'd been waiting for a moment like this. "Would you mind if I fucked Claire?"

Val groaned loudly in answer and began fucking so hard that I was having trouble holding on to the dildo. Gasping in time with her thrusts, she managed to get out, "I think...she wants...to fuck you...if that's...what you're asking."

Valerie had reached the point of no return and deep in her throat she began moaning uncontrollably, gasping, grunting, as she drove herself onward. "Oh God, oh God, oh God! I'm going to cum. Pull on my clit, Mike! PULL ON IT NOW!!"

I did as she asked. Her "little dick" slick with her juices, my fingers slid up and down, pulling as I jerked her off.

Val screamed and went rigid, the dildo buried deep in her pussy. Clear liquid began gushing out around the shaft, soaking my hand and the bed. Every time I moved the dildo, she cried out and more liquid flowed. Finally, after almost a minute, Val collapsed back on the bed and lay there not moving, except for occasional little tremors.

I was actually a little concerned, but seeing her chest rising and falling as her pulse slowed, I relaxed. Laying down next to her, I kissed her damp cheek. She stirred and smiled, eyes still closed.

Eventually, Val turned on her side and looked at me. "That was abso-FUCKING-lutely incredible!"

"Look at my shy girl swearing like a sailor! Your parents would be shocked!"

"My parents would have fucking well been shocked a lot sooner than that last statement!"

She guffawed, a big boisterous sound, quite unlike the quiet little laugh she had when I first met her. Little Valerie was certainly coming out of her shell.

"I didn't think I would ever stop," she said more seriously. "My God! That was AMAZING! Claire told me what it was like but I didn't believe her. Wow!"

"Claire can do that?"

"She's managed to squirt once or twice. She thought I'd be able to do it pretty easily because my clit is so, um, big. See, you have to---"

"She's seen your clit?" I interrupted, stunned.

Val blushed. "Well...yeah... She was curious when I told her about it."

I propped myself up on my elbow and said, "All right, wife! Tell all."

The second time Claire had come over, specifically to try The Rider, they'd sat upstairs and had a glass of wine or two (or three, if I knew Val and being uptight). Somehow the talk turned to cocks (big surprise knowing what my wife was thinking about) and eventually to clits. When Claire winnowed from Val the size of her "little cock", she naturally wanted to see it. The surprising thing was that Val went along with it. Even more surprising was the fact that to truly see how big it would get, Val had to play with it.

"Did that turn you on?"

"A little. It was certainly weird sitting there with my jeans down to my ankles, legs spread and having this other woman peering at my privates!"

Interesting...

"So how to you know that Claire wants to fuck me?" I asked casually.

"She's been asking all sorts of questions about you."

"What kinds of questions?"

"Just general things." Val smiled wickedly as her hand grabbed my cock. "How big your cock is, what kind of a lover you are, how many times a night you can get it up. You know, the usual things girls talk about."

Val's other hand joined the first and between them they did marvelous-feeling things to my shaft. Before long, I was hard as steel. Val pushed me over onto my back and mounted me.

"Truth be told, Claire wants to play with a smaller cock. Her husband is just a bit too big for her to handle if they're not careful, so she feels she can never really let go. Your cock is just the right size for her."

"You've shown her photos of my cock."

"Well, yeah. It was sort of, 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'." She rotated her hips as she moved up and down my erection, a feeling that's hard to describe. "So, are you up for it?"

"I do find her 'interesting'."

"Enough to do her? Tell me, husband, do you want to stick your cock into my friend and make her cum?" Val asked as she bent down and kissed my nose.

"Well, yeah -- if she and you would like me to do it."

Val rolled her eyes in disbelief at my comment as she continued to rock back and forth slowly. My cock glided in and out of her wetness, her muscles beginning to clench deliciously as she forced them closed after the reaming she'd given herself on the dildo.

"This is just what I need," she sighed. "No matter how much I think of big cocks thrusting in and out of me, that's just a kick. I know I'd get bored with it pretty soon. Your cock, however, really does things to me."

"How is that?"

"You're attached to it, you big lunk!"

With that, she began fucking me in earnest and it didn't take much time until I was cumming long and hard. It only took my hand reaching down between our bodies to touch her clit for her to do the same.

Later, as we were drifting off to sleep in the guest room (our bed having been drenched by my darling wife), I asked Val sleepily, "How does Dave feel about all of this?"

"He doesn't know. You see, Claire wants me to seduce him."

12