Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to chat and laugh and as the lunch break ended, I realized hitting the ladies would be a prudent thing to do.

I was in one of the stalls when Ms Pushy and a couple of her friends strolled in to check their faces and put on fresh lipstick.

"I can't believe that dreamboat is spending all his time with HER! Talk about a frump! God! She reminds me of my frigging grandmother and she's probably that old. What can possibly be attracting him? She's not even pretty, for Christ's sake!"

"Simmer down, girl," one of her friends said. "You'll get him -- and believe me, he is definitely worth the effort from what I've heard."

"Yes, but what just happened at lunch was goddammed insulting! Imagine, that old cow sitting there with that frigging blank expression. I sit down next to him, dressed in one of my cutest outfits, and...nothing! I don't get away from the old ball and chain very often and I want to have some fun this week!"

The third friend said, "Look, there's no laid-on meal tonight. Let's cut out early if we can, go out and get you an outfit that will leave no doubt that you are gorgeous, built and very available. Then when Steve shows up in the bar this evening, you're going to pounce! The old frump will be hiding in her room anyway."

Ms Whiny giggled like a stupid 15-year-old. "I'm still going to try to monopolize his attention at the seminars this afternoon."

The second woman said. "I just had a very evil thought. We're breaking into smaller groups. If we hustle our cute little buns down to the meeting rooms, I think we may be able to make sure that Jennifer gets into the group with her victim AND make sure that the old frump doesn't."

Girl 3 said, "That old broad doesn't stand a chance with you on the case, girl!"

With that, they all made their giggly exit and left me sitting in my stall doing a slow burn.

So they wanted to play games, did they?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next morning, I said to my face in the bathroom mirror, "Mike Brown, are you being a total chump here?"

The previous evening had been hot beyond belief. He'd actually talked Val into having phone sex -- and it hadn't taken much, either. Man! Listening to Val do herself made him harder than he would have believed.

The next number in this little dance was much more problematic. Did I really mind if Val got it on with this guy? The answer was still sort of yes and no, but I comforted myself by thinking that this morning she'd be getting cold feet about it -- if she hadn't just been humoring him in the first place.

Our relationship had certainly changed over the past months. WE both knew now that we really didn't need to be in a monogamous relationship any longer, as long as each of us was a part of what was going on in the other's life. Valerie had made it painfully clear before she left that I was still the only guy for her. A large cock might be nice now and then, but it was me she wanted to come home to -- and come home she always would.

Or so I hoped. There was always that niggling bit of doubt that Valerie might find someone else even more to her taste, someone who was every bit the person and lover I was -- with a big cock to boot. That was frightening.

However, I also knew that sooner or later, temptation would be too much and Val would fall again. That would not be good for her mentally, judging by the past few months of her self-inflicted punishment.

No, I had to just trust that she meant what she said: she would never be the one to leave me. Talking everything over, REALLY communicating our feelings, THAT was the key to keeping our relationship together.

As I showered, I thought about who else might turn my crank if it weren't Val. For so long I'd been concentrating on her release, her enjoyment and how much watching his wife get off was a turn on for him to. But she was right, I did have needs. Yes, I got off on the idea of my wife having a huge orgasm at someone else's hands, but I increasingly saw myself as joining in. That night with Claire and Davey had been a real rush.

Why hadn't I acted on finding another couple, or just succumbing to Claire's increasingly blatant come-ons? She'd made it perfectly clear she wanted to play.

A long day of business meetings drove most erotic thoughts out of my head, but every now and then, I'd wonder what Val might be up to at that moment. Would she take the plunge with this guy who'd caught her eye?

I grabbed a pizza on the way home, and sat behind the computer with a few slices and a beer and watched some of the footage I'd made of Val on the Sybian, and then for the first time, I opened the file I'd made the day Claire and I had let our spouses know how we felt about cheating.

Within minutes, I had his cock out of my pants and was stroking. Did Claire and I ever look hot together! I hadn't noticed at the time the sexy way she would wiggle her delectable little butt as I drove his cock home again and again. When she came, her toes actually curled, and while she wasn't as loud as Claire, she was no less vocal.

Wanting to get comfortable before I got down to some serious jerking off, I burned a quick DVD of several of my favourites and took them up to the bedroom. Shucking my clothes, I lay down on the bed, took out a bottle of lubricant and clicked on the TV.

At 9:00, the phone rang. With one hand still on my erection, I reached for the receiver. It was Val.

"Michael, did you have a good day?"

"Passable considering that it was nothing but meeting."

"What are you doing this evening?"

"Oh, watching a few videos."

"That's nice. Um...Mike? About the, ah, discussion we had last night..."

My heart began pounding immediately. "Well, I wouldn't exactly call it that."

My wife's laugh sounded awfully nervous. "Were you really serious?"

Now my heart was seriously pounding. "Absolutely. Have things with your mystery guy been developing since last night?"

"Sort of," Val admitted, and then told me about the two encounters she'd had that day, especially the one in the washroom. "And then throughout the afternoon meetings, the two friends cut me away from, um, Steve, in order to give their friend a clear field."

"And how did he respond?"

"I don't think he even noticed what was going on, to tell you the truth, the way she was prancing around, wiggling her ass and touching him every chance she got. It was pretty humiliating for me since I'd been the focus of his attention all morning. I felt pretty helpless, but I couldn't do much without pushing the girls away. To tell you the truth, a couple of guys seem to be in on it as well. Maybe their friends of Ms Whiny, I don't know."

"You're not going to take this lying down, are you?" I asked.

"Well, I only brought some pretty dowdy clothes and there was really no time to go shopping, " she sighed. "But what I REALLY need to know: are you okay with this. If I go down to that bar tonight, I don't know what will happen. You have to be ready for that."

"Do you want something to happen with him?"

Silence for a moment. "I don't know. I really don't know... But you have to tell me that if something DOES happen, you aren't going to have a problem with it. You say the word, and it does not happen, guaranteed."

I only thought for a moment. "Go get him, Val. This night is yours if you want. There's only one thing I ask."

"I know 'stay safe and come home to you'."

"No, I was thinking of something else. I want you to tell me everything that happens."

"You're too much!"

"Will you?"

"Yes. Yes, I will if that's what you want. When should I call you?"

"Whenever you get back to your room, or when he leaves if you use your room for a tryst. I really do want to know you're safe. Past that, have fun! Oh, and take notes."

"I cannot believe we're actually talking like this! Even if I were single, I'd have misgivings about doing something like this. What's happening?"

"People change. We've changed. I think we have come to the point where being monogamous doesn't mean as much to our relationship as it once did, as it does with most people. We can go out and have a fling on our own and know that the other will be waiting when it's done. I still want to share everything with you, Valerie, but I'm willing to let you go out and sow a few wild oats now and then, too. I know you'll come home. And being aware what a voyeur I am, you'll give me all the juicy details!"

"What about you? When do you sow your wild oats?"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll get around to it. Thinking and hearing about you is quite a sexual rush for me, and for the moment, that's enough for me."

"I love you so much, Michael." Val said, then sighed. "We must both be depraved."

"No," I said firmly. "We're just handling our marriage a little differently from the norm. Now get moving! I love you, Val."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I hung up the phone and sat on the bed for several minutes, trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach. Mike had given me a pretty clear green light if I wanted to make use of it.

This was a very silly situation. What should I care about some pop tart stealing my fantasy man? I had to be honest: it was all the trash-talking those girls did about me, that's what. Juvenile or not, I would show them tonight what being a real woman is all about!

Then I thought of the impressive lump I'd seen between Steve's legs that morning.

"And if I get laid in the deal, well, that's just gravy," I said out loud, picking up the phone to make another call. Having sex was not necessarily the point of this little game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I made it down to the hotel's bar shortly before 7:00. Everyone would already be there and an entrance was just what I wanted to make.

I'd left my hair down after having brushed it until it glowed, my make-up was not applied garishly, but meant to highlight my eyes cheeks and red lips, what Mike always called my "best facial assets". My jewelry was descreetly elegant: a silver choaker and dangly earrings.

A light blue silk blouse was the best that I could manage under the circumstances, but I looked good in it. The jeans, though, were my secret weapon. I knew the effect they had on men. I ALWAYS got checked out by guys when I had them on. They fit my ass and hips as if they'd been sewn on me. Michael goes on and on about the gap I still have between my thighs at the top, the mark of a young woman, and these jeans brought that out perfectly. You could see the muscles in my thighs move as I walked and the stove pipe bottom cut suited to perfection the high-heeled sandals I'd slipped on. I knew how good I looked and let that carry me through the room.

Sure enough, at the far end of the bar and spilling out into the adjacent tables, I could see almost the entire crew from my company. Ms Whiny was seated at the bar, turned sideways facing Steve and her legs were as far apart as she could get them given the tightness of the mini she was wearing. Anyone could see all the way to China and her boobs were practically spilling out of the knit top she had on. Was this the best she could manage: sleazy/cheap?

Was I nervous as everyone's eyes shifted to me as I walked the length of the bar? You bet! My legs were actually shaking a bit as I stepped out into the unknown. I'd never done anything like this before, sort of "throwing down the female gauntlet." The one thing that terrified me would be that I'd fail and look like a complete fool.

It couldn't have gone better, though. Two saleman-types whistled as I strode by and a table of men stopped talking and their heads actually bobbed a little as I passed since I'd worn my lightest bra.

Many in my crowd were quite frankly staring as I approached, even one of the few women who'd been nice to me over the past two days. I swear she was staring as hard as the men. A quick peek told me I had Steve's complete attention, although Ms Whiny hadn't noticed yet that her victim's attention had wandered. Would he come over?

The woman in front of me shook her head. "I wouldn't have believed you're the same person I spoke to this afternoon if I didn't see it with my own eyes. You look like every guy's wet dream, Valerie. I hate you!" She said it with a smile, but there was a bit of truth there too, as another woman to her left agreed. "Why the sudden change?"

I went into my arranged story. "Well, to be honest, I had no idea how to dress for one of these things, so I thought I'd play it safe. When I saw everyone else, I realized I looked like a schoolmarm by comparison. My husband said I should throw caution to the wind tonight and have fun instead of sitting in my room doing work. So here I am!

One guy who hadn't given me the time of day until now popped up and offered to buy me a drink. I asked for a white wine.

I had just turned to rest my elbows on the bar when Steve, without more than an "excuse me" got off his stool and came over.

"Valerie!" he said with a big smile. "What a surprise to see you here. I thought we'd seen the last of you until tomorrow at 9:00." He leaned forward to give me a peck on the cheek, but stayed for a good whiff of my perfume.

"Someone convinced me that sitting alone in my room was not being 'a good team player'."

"That wouldn't be me, would it?"

I laughed and looked into his eyes, making him look into mine. "One and the same."

"Why the swan routine, though? You look completely different and VERY special."

"Well, one doesn't come to a bar dressed in one of those potato sack dresses, does one? Especially not with all these younger ladies trying their hardest to impress the men."

Steve's expression let me know that my little barb had found its mark as he laughed loudly.

Ms Whiny was staring daggers at me, but I merely smiled back blankly. Within moments I noticed her in a back corner with her two girlfriends having what looked like a very heated discussion. I'd have to be sure to watch for their next assault on my little beach head since they gave every appearance of not having given up yet.

We went over to a table in mid-room where there were a number of other district managers who sat up as we made our way over.

Steve introduced me to all of them and the men's eyes lingered with a couple even dropping down boldly to check out the rest of the geography. My competition was stymied for the moment because we took the last two chairs and there wasn't room for more.

Over the next hour we made idle chit chat about the spring product rollout and I actually got asked what I thought as "someone who's down and dirty in the trenches, so to speak". I did my best and hoped I didn't sound like a blithering idiot because Steve had pushed his leg against mine, but whether or not by chance or design, I couldn't tell. He was rather crowded by the woman on his far side. All I know is that he seemed in no hurry to move it, hence my somewhat divided attention.

Pub grub was ordered and consumed and offers made to refill my wine glass which I let happen twice and then decided I'd had enough.

Around 9:00, music began played a pretty decent live band and people started filling the dancefloor. Ms Whiny, who'd probably been waiting for just that moment, made her move, appearing like a jack-in-the-box at Steve's elbow. I wondered if she'd crawled under a few tables to get there like that.

"Steve, you promised me the first dance this evening."

"I did?"

"Yes, and now I've come to collect on your promise."

I got the feeling she'd had a good bit to drink or couldn't hold her liquor because she seemed flushed and her eyes had sort of a vacant look as she dragged him away.

Since talk was a bit difficult over the music, we all turned to watch the action on the crowded dance floor.

It took a few moments to find Steve and his stalker, but there they were over to the side with her giving a good impression of some sort of mating dance, lots of hip action in her bumping and grinding, thrusting out of chests -- all she needed to do was pound it like some gorilla to complete her performance.

Steve had his hands on her waist in an attempt to keep her at bay but she was relentless. I noticed two of the other managers with their eyes in the same direction, sharing a few words. They seemed amused rather than shocked because it was pretty obvious what sort of signals were being passed.

One of the more forceful young men asked me to dance, but I declined. I'd bet he was no more than five years older than my son. I noticed him go back and report to Ms Whiny's two chicklets with a big shrug.

Steve was held captive for another song before making his escape. I must say that I liked the way he moved. Once again he reminded me of Mike who is a terrific dancer and seems to have telepathy, always knowing which was I'm going to move and what I'm going to do next.

Steve wasn't breathing too hard, considering the workout. The woman on his far side said something into his ear which caused him to burst out laughing. I got the feeling that they might have been something a little more than co-workers.

"Any more wine?" he asked turning to me.

"No thanks. Three is my limit."

"Or what?"

"Or I turn into a dancing fool."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? Is that an invitation?"

I cocked an eyebrow back. "If you like."

"I do like! Let's go." And with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

He WAS a good dancer and the band played two rhythmic songs that made it easy to get into the swing of things.

I came to like dancing late in life, well after I was married, since my parents had only permitted square dancing (under strict supervision -- no illicit dos-a-dos allowed!). Once I got thoroughly loosened up by Mike -- who seemed to be making this his goal in life -- I found I really enjoyed it, and was also really good at it. It's something about feeling the rhythm throughout your body...

I could feel Ms Whiny's eyes boring holes in the back of my head, but I was just having too much fun to worry about her, connecting with Steve, moving in and out of his space, touching when it was appropriate and then pulling away teasingly. Man, this was fun and making me very hot.

Then a slow song started and Steve extended a hand. I stepped in close but didn't press against him. His arms slipped down to the middle of my back and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Mmmm. That's nice," he said in my ear

If I was a cat I would have been purring. Maybe I was.

As we swayed to the music, it seemed natural for both of us to snuggle in more tightly. I knew Steve wouldn't fail to notice how hard my nipples had gotten and I could certainly feel his growing erection. I pressed a bit harder and moved my hips up and down as discreetly as I could.

It felt marvelous and I knew right then that I'd made the decision. Steve also knew.

The song ended too soon and we went back to the table. Some of the people had drifted off to speak with others, leaving us alone on our side.

"You dance very well, Val," Steve said as he took a sip from his watery drink. "I really enjoyed that."

He raised his sea-blue eyes and looked deeply into mine. The sexual tension between us was intense and I could feel myself getting wetter. If I weren't careful it would show next time we got up to dance.

We made some more idle chitchat and it felt very comfortable. I did not hide the fact that I was very happily married to a wonderful man. When I mentioned my two university-aged children, Steve was very surprised.

"Did you have them when you were twelve? I wouldn't have put you at over thirty-five."

I couldn't help but laughing delightedly at this tremendous ego-booster. "Try adding ten years."

"I absolutely do NOT believe it! You cannot be that old."

He said it with such conviction, and even if it was total BS, it was a very nice thing to hear. The band was on a break, but I stuck to mineral water since I wanted to be at my very best if the night developed the way I now hoped it would. This being on the prowl was turning into way more fun than I'd imagined.