Valerie's Adventures in Flashing Ch. 1

Story Info
Sexy teen can't stop showing herself.
7.5k words
4.47
195.6k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

I meet Valerie in July of 1972. We instantly fell in love and got married in October 1972. We've been married now for 27 years and still have sex at least 4 times a week.

The first time I saw Valerie, was at the lake near the Air Force base that I was stationed at. She was wearing a typical bikini made in those days. About 4 inches wide at the sides, but with her own modifications. The strings on her top had been extra long, so she cut off about 6 inches of string. Wrapped around the sides of the bottom, pulling the strings tight, tying a bow. Causing the sides to end up about 1 inch wide.

We struck up a conversation about something or the other, and decided to meet for pizza that night. She showed up wearing jean short-shorts and tight light blue T-shirt (no bra). I soon found out that she hardly ever wears a bra. Her breasts were just the right size for her body, and her nipples were sticking out about a 1/4-inch. Almost every man in there noticed her. I asked her about a half hour later, if she was aware of her nipples and that all the guys were staring. She said, "Yes, and that she liked it went their eyes bugged out." That same night we shared our first kiss. It was about a week before I got to see those beautiful tits.

A couple of days later, I picked her up at her house. We had made plans to go buy some chicken and to go to the park down by the lake and have a small picnic. Valerie came out of her house wearing very short cutoff jeans shorts and a thin white t-shirt. I could see the dark area of her breast 50 feet away. I felt my dick grow as she approached the car. The shorts were so short, that the bottom cheeks of her ass were showing, and the back of the shorts had a couple of well-worn spots where she sat. You could see her underwear though the threads of the holes. At the park, I noticed many people, men and women, staring at Valerie's tits and ass. I was glad I had worn tight underwear under my loose shorts or everyone would have been staring at my hard-on instead of Val's tits. She was aware of all the stares she was getting and it didn't bother her. Although her nipples seemed to get harder the more a person stared. She said if the people didn't like what she was wearing, they could just go jump in the lake.

I was over at her house a few days later; she was 18 at this time, and still living with her mother. She was wearing a button down blue blouse. We were all at the kitchen table just talking, when she got up to get a soft drink. Standing behind her mother, she unbuttoned the blouse and flashed me. I couldn't do a thing about it then, but later on.... Well, let's say I seen more than those beautiful tits. Valerie let me see her naked and let me kiss and touch those tits. I found out that she was still a virgin, so I didn't want to push my luck. We did have our first sexual encounter about two weeks later. Valerie liked to tease me in public by flashing me her tits or the little panties barely covering her ass. Valerie wasn't into exposing herself to strangers yet. It was just for my benefit. She also loved it when I felt up those tits in public. She never complained when somebody caught me rubbing her tits, in fact she seemed to really enjoy it. She loved to rub my crotch on the sly in public. She liked to get me hard, and then tease me about it.

Valerie told me she had a surprise for me on my birthday. She was going to pick me up and take me out to dinner and a movie. We had a nice dinner, and the movie she took me to, was an "R" rated movie called the "Cheerleaders." Val had worn a short white t-shirt and a short green flare skirt. Val knew what the movie was so she decided to dress up like a cheerleader. In the parking lot after the movie, Valerie tried to do jumps and cartwheels like the girls in the movie did but she decided that she needed more practice. I liked the way her tits bounced under the white t-shirt and I loved the way she flashed her white lace bikini panties when she tried the cartwheel. About six other guys seen her panties also, but Val didn't care. Valerie then said she had one more surprise for me. We got in her car and in about ten minutes she pulled into a motel. We got out of the car and she reached into her purse and pulled out a room key. She unlocked the door, turned and smiled at me and said, "Come on baby, I've got a very hot present between my legs just a waiting for you." That was a night that we both cherish. It was the first time for both of us and we spent all night enjoying each other.

Valerie loved to wear short dresses and skirts. She enjoyed "accidentally" bending over or spreading her legs, to allow some unsuspecting male to view her panties. She had this one dress called a sizzler dress, the dress stopped level with the crotch. The dress a white halter dress covered with red and blue polka dots, the panties were made out of the same red and blue polka-dot material. We use to play tennis while she wore this, and what you saw, was all she was wearing. When she bent over, the back hem of the dress was halfway up her pantied ass. We also went dancing a few times. She had this one short white dress she liked to wear. Sometimes when we did a slow dance, she would put her arms around my neck. Causing the hem of the dress to come up high enough to see her pantied ass. Valerie's exposing herself never bothered me. It did just the opposite. I loved it then and I still love it today, it has always excited me. I still like to see people's reactions when a bare tits or her pussy comes into unexpected view. And we always have great sex afterwards!

Valerie was still a senior in high school when we met. Her school had a very easy dress code. They could wear anything they wanted as long as it wasn't indecent. Valerie would sometime wear t-shirt (sometime with no bra) and shorts to school. One day when I picked her up after school, she came out with her blouse unbuttoned, swimsuit top underneath and one of her sizzler skirts on. Val had a couple of sizzler skirts she regularly wore to school. The skirts were maybe 2 inches below her crotch. The skirt and matching panty used the same waistband, so they went on in one quick pull. Val would sometimes wear just the sizzler skirt and a shirt to school. So when she bent over enough to see her panties, they were her panties because she wore no other panties under the built in panties. I heard (but wish I could have seen) that Valerie and two of her friend all wore short skirts to school the last day and after school was over, all three bent over and flipped up the rear of their skirts flashing the school their underwear. Valerie's graduation was held inside a gymnasium on a very warm day. Everybody was sweating up a storm, ruining their gowns and suits. Not Valerie! She played it cool; she wore a swimsuit top and short shorts under her graduation gown.

Valerie became friends with my then roommate Charlie and his girlfriend Vicki. We use to double date a lot. Vicki use to go without a bra a lot also. On about our third or four date together, Valerie and Vicki wore a skirt and top outfits that they had bought while shopping together that day. The only difference was Val's was a light yellow flower design and Vicki's was a light blue with little birds. Both skirts were quite short, about 14 to 16 inches from waistband to hem. The tops were held together with four small buttons. There was about six inches of skin between top and skirt. We went out for dinner and a little dancing that night. During our dinner both girls went to the bathroom. I noticed a little wicked smile on Valerie's face when she returned to the table and Vicki seemed to be a little nervous. I asked Valerie what was up, she started to laugh and put her underwear on the tabletop.

Charlie's mouth dropped open when he saw her release the underwear. Val looked at Vicki and said "Come on girl, a bet is a bet." Vicki said "OK" and put her underwear on the table also. She said that this was the first time that she had ever wore a skirt in public with no underwear and that this was the shortest skirt she owned, and that she was a little nervous. Valerie picked up the panties and gave me hers and gave Vicki's to Charlie, and told Charlie not to give them back to her until she got home. We quickly finished our dinners and when to my car. Valerie brought to everyone's attention that both Charlie and I were sporting hard-ons. Charlie got a little embarrassed by the comment but Vicki broke out laughing. Before we got in the car, all of us were doing some heavy kissing in the middle of the parking lot. Valerie finally broke off and said let's go dancing.

About halfway across town Vicki asked Val how was she supposed to dance without any panties. Valerie told her to just do like she was going to do and not to worry about it. This wasn't the first time Valerie had worn a dress or skirt without underwear. But this was the first time she had worn one so short without panties! When we got to the dance club it was packed, we finally found a place to sit way in the back. Vicki wasn't ready to dance yet so Val and I hit the floor. The floor was crowded but we were able to dance with no problem because it was a slow song. The next song was a little faster and the floor cleared off a bit and Valerie cut loose. I knew her ass was showing a little because a lot of eyes were watching Valerie's ass. When we returned to the table Vicki asked Val if she knew that her ass was showing every time she spun. Valerie put her hand to her mouth like she was shocked but then started laughing. We all had to laugh at Val's fake reaction, which seemed to loosen Vicki up a bit more. Vicki finally got up and did a couple of slow dances with both Charlie and me. I saw Valerie grinding up against Charlie during one of the dances; she told me later that he felt like he had a large dick. Vicki never got the courage to flash her ass on the dance floor, but seemed to relax to the fact that she had no underwear on. Sometime during the night, both girls unbuttoned the top two buttons on their tops. On our way home I could barely make out some heavy petting going on in the back seat. Val was turn halfway around in the seat and said that Charlie had unbuttoned the last two buttons on Vicki's top and was licking and sucking her tits, and that she also seen his hand between her legs a couple of times. I got to see Vicki's tits when we dropped them off at her house. She still had not rebuttoned her top. Valerie asked Vicki if she had enjoyed her night out without underwear. She said she did and was sure she would do it again some day soon.

A few days later, Charlie and Vicki dropped by our house to play some cards. Valerie surprised me when she asked if anyone wanted to play strip poker. We all said "OK" and went upstairs to an empty bedroom and set up a card table. Valerie told me a couple days before that I had been the only guy to see her completely naked. A couple of guys had sent her tits but none had seen here pussy. That is why I was surprised when she brought up the game of strip poker. She told me later that she just wanted to see how big Charlie dick really was and thought that this would be a good way. Valerie was the first to get naked, then Charlie, Vicki, and finally I. After the game, we all remained naked for about an hour, just a talking and watching each other. Valerie and Vicki went to the kitchen to get some cold drinks. When the gals got back, both girls sat on the floor, leaned back against the wall, and spread their legs. It seemed like Vicki was following Valerie lead, she did everything Val did. After sitting on the floor spreading their legs, they then raised their knees and put their feet flat on the floor, spreading their knees apart. This gave Charlie and I, we were still sitting on chairs facing the girls, a good look at their pussies. Then both gals got on all fours with their asses facing us. Charlie and I were both stroking our hard-ons while we watched the girls put on their show. Then Valerie got up and went to the window facing the street. She stood naked in front of the open window, stepped back a bit then bent over at the waist putting her elbows on the windowsill. She then looked back and gave me a wink, she then proceeded to reach between her legs start rubbing her pussy. I noticed that Valerie's pussy was getting very wet. Vicki then did the exact same thing.

While Vicki was doing her thing in the window, I was still sitting in a wooden chair in the middle of the room where I had been seated for their show. Valerie came over to me and straddled my lap and lowered herself onto my hard-on. When Vicki finished, she came over and also straddled Charlie. The girls started riding Charlie and I in unison. After we all collapsed on the floor, Vicki asked if she and Charlie could use our shower for a bit. Val told her to go ahead. Vicki grabbed Charlie's hand and she almost dragged him to the bathroom. Charlie told me later that Vicki gave him a blowjob in the shower. Before they got dressed to go home, I got a big long hug and kiss from a still naked Vicki, and Val gave Charlie a big hug and kiss also while she was still naked. A couple of weeks later, Charlie got transferred to Texas. That was the last time we got together.

Two weeks before our first anniversary. I was shipped to the island of Guam for six months (from October to March). While Valerie was freezing in Michigan, I was enjoying the tropical weather of Guam. I use to go to the beaches every chance I got. A lot of the girls there were wearing little string tie bikinis, I hadn't seen or heard of them back in the states. So I knew I had to bring one back for Valerie to wear. When I got back and unpacked, I gave it to her. She just had to put it on. She just loved it. The suit rode lower than I thought it would. The front of the bottom didn't quite cover the hairline; Valerie said, "No problem, a razor will take care of that." Now the back was just unreal, over inch of the crack was visible. Valerie said she didn't know if she could wear the suit up there in public or not. I told her no to worry, that in 2 months when I went home on leave she could wear it on the beach (I'm from Daytona Beach) with no problems, she smiled.

This is the time that the Exhibitionist Bug bit my wife hard...

We found a place on the beach, near the boardwalk and parked the car. Laid out the beach blanket and towels, put lotion on and laid out for a while. I swear, every guy on that beach walked by just to look at my wife's ass crack. We decided to get in the water and cool off. We found out real fast that the suit does not do well in ocean waves; the bottoms came down real easy.

So I asked Val, how would you feel about walking up and down the beach a bit. Valerie said that she had already thought about it and loved the idea. Boy! Did she work it! She had her shoulders back, chest out, and just a wiggling that ass. She said she got more looks and whistles that afternoon than any previous times put together. We finally decided to leave before we got sunburned. On the way out, some guys had a sign made that said, "Show us you tits." Valerie seen the sign and laughed, I said, go on, I dare you. She gave me a strange look then smiled, untied her top and took it off, sat straight up in the seat, looked straight at the guys and shook her tits at them, smiling and laughing as she did it. After we pasted the guys she reached for her top, I said," you don't need to put it back on if you don't want to." She smiled at me and said " I just love you" dropping the top in her lap.

We drove down the beach about 1/2 mile before we found a ramp off the beach. I looked over at Valerie as we were climbing the ramp; her right hand was between her legs slowly rubbing. Once we got on the road, I reached over and pulled the string on the bottoms. Valerie felt the bottoms loosen. She looked over with a glaze in her eyes, I said "do it baby." She put here fingers inside the bottoms started stroking away. This was the first time I'd seen Val bring herself off.

She came just before we got to my parent's house. I gave her my big T-shirt and said, "This is all you'll need." She slipped it on, went inside and took a cold shower. Luckily my parents weren't home. I told her I would bring her some clothes. I did, a little halter-top and those very short cut-off jeans, no underwear. After Val got dressed we went to "Dairy Queen" for hamburger and ice cream. I kept putting my fingers in the holes on the ass of her cut-offs, not planning to make them stretch out, but it did and you could see the bare skin of her ass. Making it obvious to whoever looked that she had no panties on. Val now very rarely wears underwear anymore. We went to the beach almost every day that week with Valerie flash her tits many times.

The last day we went to the beach. We decide to ride the go-carts at the little oval track they have there. The track is only about 300 ft. in length. They only ran 4 cars at one time on this track, so we drove at different times. I drove first and then got to watch Valerie. Valerie had started tying the strings of her top loosely, for the ease off flashing she said. After about the third lap, I notice one of her tits out. I looked around and other people had noticed too. After few more laps, I noticed both tits were out. After the 20 laps were done, she stopped and calmly straightened herself up. After we left I asked her when she knew she was hanging out. She said she knew when it happened but couldn't do anything about it until she stopped the car, but she was glad it happened that way, being exposed and not being able to do a thing about it. On our way back to the car we pasted a bar advertising for a wet t-shirt contest that night. She looked at me and said, "Can I?"

"Of course" I said, but lets go find the perfect t-shirt. We found a very thin yellow tank top. She wore that with her bikini bottoms. Valerie was the fourth girl on stage. After being able to watch the other girls she knew what she had to do. You could already see her nipples through the dry top. But when she got wet, it looked like the top disappeared. She started rubbing and shaking her tits at the crowd, and then she slowly raised her shirt exposing her already exposed tits.

Then she lowered her bottoms a couple of inches, showing some bush and most of her ass. The crowd loved it and she was having fun. Unfortunately she didn't win; she lost to a girl with huge tits. Valerie must have really enjoyed it, cause that is almost all she talked about the next day. When she appeared from backstage, she was wearing a t-shirt with the bar's logo on it. When she got to me she gave me a big kiss, and said, "let's go home."

On the way out the door I reach down under the shirt to grab Val's ass, and found nothing but bare skin. She said, "Let's hurry, I'm very horny." We almost ran to the car. When we reached the car, Val stopped me, bent over the hood saying, "I can't wait any longer. Fuck me NOW!" Who am I to refuse a pretty lady in distress and with her t-shirt around her waist? So I gave her what she wanted. She didn't even try and stop me when one of the girls in the contest and a guy with her, walked by and seen us. Val took off the t-shirt and sat on it (to keep the seat clean, she said) and rode all the way home naked.

The next afternoon Valerie wanted to find another wet t-shirt contest to enter. So we rode alone the strip but none were to be found that night. We did find one for the next night so she decided to enter that one. About 10 minutes later Valerie spotted an amateur strip contest sign. Val's head did a double take on the sign, she told me to turn around so I could see the sign. When we pulled into the parking lot, Val's eyes lit up. She asked me if she could do this instead of the wet t-shirt contest since they were the same night. Just the thought of Valerie dancing completely nude in front of a bunch of men gave me a big hard-on.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers
12