Valerie?s Payment

Story Info
Valerie is used to pay a debt.
1.6k words
4.05
302.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Valerie,” I explained, when she came inside, “the bill for the radiator is $700, we need to get out of here and we don’t have any money. Luckily Bob here is agreeable to a barter. You’re going to suck his dick and he’s going to let us slide on the bill.” Valerie looked shocked, like she’d been hit in the face with cold water.

She looked first at me, her mouth open, then at Bob, a smile already curling up on his face, then back at me, she seemed too stunned to say anything for a second, then blurted out, “There is no way in hell—”

“Shut up,” I said, “Just suck his dick so we can get out of here.”

“I’m going to take her in the back room,” Bob announced, grabbing her by the upper arm.

“Get off of me,” Valerie exclaimed, trying to back away, but his grip was too powerful.

“Valerie, just go with him and do what he says.”

Bob laughed, “yeah come onValerie.” He dragged her through the shop and through a door in the back corner behind some 55 gallon drums, she was trying to push him away, but it was useless, he weighed nearly twice what she did and he was powerful from years of hard physical work, his grip on her arm would not budge.

“It’ll be easier if you’re nice,Valerie he said with a chuckle. He pushed her into the room and followed, shutting the door; I heard it lock. Then I could hear muffled voices, Bob’s laugh, some indistinguishable words, then Valerie’s voice, higher pitched and excited, building to frantic no doubt as he described what he was going to do. I looked around the shop for a while, staring at greasy piles of pneumatic tools, a car up on lifts, a pinup calendar two years out of date, the ancient grey NCR cash register and an old cheap safe standing slightly ajar. Then, my eyes spied a ventilation grate above the door Bob had taken my girlfriend into. I wondered if I’d be able to see in. Climbing quietly on top of the drums I looked though the slatted grate about twelve inches square. I had a perfect view of a ten by ten room with a concrete floor, dark blue walls, lit by a suspended overhead fluorescent light. There was a filthy cot up against one wall, a filing cabinet and a desk. Bob was standing in the center of the room, a few feet from Val, who was holding her arms across her breasts and looking down at the floor, there were tears streaming down her face.

“You gonna be good?” he asked.

She nodded but didn’t look up.

“Good,” he said. “Pull your top down and let me see those titties.” Valerie didn’t say anything, hey eyes didn’t leave the floor, but slowly she brought her hands up and took the fabric of her tube top, slowly pulling it down, releasing her breasts.

“Those are fuckingfine,” exclaimed Bob with a whistle. He circled around behind her. “I don’t want you changing your mind,” he said. Taking a spark plug cable from the desk, he tied her hands behind her back, she struggled when he grabbed her arms but he smacked her ass painfully, “don’t start anything you won’t win, okay?” he told her firmly, “in this life you gotta pick your battles, and this one has a forgone conclusion. Now I want to see those titties.” He reached around and roughly cupped them in his hands, pinching her nipples, then running his hands across her flat stomach, his right briefly forcing her legs apart and cupping her crotch. “I could keep you here all day, I’d find things to do with you.” His hands went back to her breasts, and he began grinding his crotch up against her ass. I could see tears streaming down on her face. After a few minutes of this, he moved from behind her and commanded: “Get down on your knees.”

Slowly, she knelt down in front of him, her eyes never leaving the floor and her balance precarious without the use of her hands.. I could see dirty hand prints smeared across her milky white tits, across her stomach, everywhere he’d groped her.

“Don’t act like you’ve never sucked a dick before,” he said, with a little laugh, “I bet you sucked plenty of dick in your life.” He reached for his belt and undid it. Then unbuttoning, and unzipping his blue work pants, he pulled his fly open and took his cock out. His back was slightly to me so I couldn’t clearly make it out, but I could tell he was already hard. He took a handful of her hair in his left hand and I could hear him slapping her in the face with his meaty dick, “You’ll like this,” he said, “you’ll like this cock. Now open your mouth. Sit back on your heels and open your mouth.” Valerie did as she was told. She sat back onto her heels, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth. Her eyes were closed, tears running from them and down her face. I could see now as he took his cock in one hand, the other holding a handful of her long black hair, and guided it to her lips. “Suck this, bitch,” he commanded. Valerie was always an excellent cock sucker and I could tell that Bob was going to get his monies worth. Her mouth was open wide and he guided the head of his cock into her mouth and laid it on her tongue. She closed her lips around it and started sucking gently.

At first he pushed tentatively, short, shallow strokes. She took two, then three, then four inches of it. Fucking her face slowly Bob seemed to be enjoying himself and the feeling of her lips moving across his cock. I could see her cheeks suck in as she worked his rod with gentle suction. Bob started to make little gasping sounds, saying “oh yeah, oh yeah,” now with both hands on the back of her head and he began to thrust deeper into her mouth. Valerie made a gagging sound, but he kept fucking her face, his strokes now long and hard but still slow. I could hear the sound of his pelvis smacking up against her face and I knew she was taking every inch of his rod hard as it bent down her throat, his balls slapping up against her chin. He held her head tightly in two hands, his face turned to the sky, pulling handfuls of her hair and using them to pull her close at the same time he thrust his pelvis out. The resulting impact made her grunt in pain with every thrust, now coming more and more quickly from once a second, to two, now three, maybe four times every second. In his haste, and with inferior tools, Bob hadn’t bound her very well. Valerie had freed her hands and now put them on Bob’s ass, squeezing handfuls. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to make him cum sooner and end this or if she really wanted every inch of that cock down her throat.

“Oh yeah, you bitch,” he said, “I’m going to cum down your neck. Make me fucking cum down your neck. Swallow it, swallow it all you little fucking cunt.” He was fucking her face in a blur now, her grunts had turned into a long, high pitched moan, which oscillated every time his pelvis smacked into her, rocking her body back on her heels. Finally, after long minutes of this powerful and furious thrusting, he pulled her hair hard, shouting “I’m cumming, swallow it, swallow it!” he pulled her face into his lap and held it there while his cock spasmed inside her mouth, blowing wads of sticky cum down her neck. “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You fucking city bitch, swallow that!” His orgasm seemed to take forever, but then slowly, his muscles began to relax.

He paused there, quietly, to catch his breath, he was breathing heavily, finally, he released head and pulled slowly out, still semi erect, and put his cock back in his pants. Valerie looked spent as well. Her face was red from crying, covered in sweat, her hair was a mess. She wiped her mouth with a wrist, I could see red welts caused by the wire.

I climbed quietly and quickly down from the barrels and made my way back to the front office where I sat in a chair reading a NASCAR magazine more than a year old. The door opened a minute later and Valerie came out quickly and silently. She walked past me without saying a word and went and got in the car. Bob followed, zipping his trowsers.

“Your old lady gives a hell of a wicked blow job,” he said, “it was a pleasure doing business with you.”

“likewise,” I told him. Standing, I walked the car and got in, started the engine and drove off.

“Well?” She said when we were about two miles down the road, “how did we do?”. I reached under my shirt and handed her the paper bag I’d carried out. She opened it up and looked inside, her eyes lit up. “What an idiot,” she said, laughing. Our trip to Yuma and back would be spent in considerable luxury now with the sixty three hundred dollars I’d stolen from Bob.

“I totally didn’t even have to crack the safe,” I said, “it was wide open!” Valerie put her arm around me and pulled her head close.

“I don’t think I could ever get tired of driving across the country with you,” she said, putting her hand into my lap and feeling my own rock hard erection.

Before us the desert stretched on for miles.

-----------

Thanks for reading. Now send Valerie all sorts of nasty feedback.