Valestock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire didn't know, and didn't really care, how long she had been riding Tony's amazing cock. All she knew was that every minute she felt more full and more amazing as she rode him for all she was worth.

Her throat was dry from moaning and groaning and she could feel her body getting tired from how long and how hard and fast she had been screwing herself on Tony's unbelievable rod. If only she had known how incredible his dick was and fuck, how good he was at sex, she would have so let him screw her way before now! Fuck!

But oh, how good she felt! Fuck, she felt like she was bathed from head to toe in pure pleasure as that enormous dick filled and refilled her over and over again.

Taking hold of Tony's hands, Claire linked her fingers through his and began to push her weight onto his hands as she began humping her hips faster and harder. Electricity suddenly shot through her pussy like a bolt of pure ecstasy and she felt her body react as her pussy burned, stuffed full of hard cock, her orgasm approaching swiftly.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh fuck yes! Ummmm! Uh uh uh uh! This is it! Fuck yes, oh I'm going to cum soon baby! Ohhh fuck, your big dick is going to make me cum soon!" She moaned in a high-pitched squeal as she leaned forward more onto Tony's hands.

Her big tits hung from her chest as she leaned forward and swung lewdly and violently as she rode Tony's dick as hard and fast as she could, stuffing her pussy full of his naked cock again and again.

"Cum for me Claire, fuck yourself on my dick and cum for me!" Tony growled tightly.

Claire felt in a daze, staring forward as she concentrated on the immense orgasm that was almost ready to tear her body into a million pieces of orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She panted repeatedly as her orgasm grew immanent and she fucked herself on his pulsing rod like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck Claire! I'm going to cum soon too!" Tony growled and Claire panted breathily.

"Oh fuck! Cum with me Tony! Fuck yes! Oh...almost...yes! Ohh fuck! Yes! Oh yes! Oh! I'm...oh I'm going to cum! OH FUCK YES! OHHHHH! SHOVE THAT BIG DICK IN ME TONY AND CUM INSIDE ME! OH FUCK ME TONY! OH FUCK! YES! I'M...FUCK! I'M...I'M...I'M...I'M CUMMMING!" Claire moaned loudly at first however as her orgasm was about to explode she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly her body exploded and her mind reeled as colours flashed before her eyes and her pussy seemed to explode sending wave after shocking-wave of pure ecstasy through her hot body. Convulsing as her orgasm wracked her body, Claire pulled Tony's hands to her tits, squeezing her big, heavy breasts harshly as her body shook in ecstasy and she screamed from the bottom of her soul.

"OHHHHHYEESSSSSSSUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as Tony continued to pump his hips up and down under her, nearing his own orgasm.

Claire had never felt this amazing. She had never had an orgasm so big, so intense, so powerful, literally tearing through her body. For what seemed like an eternity the world seemed not to exist except in the pure ecstasy she was experiencing. However, after a moment, as Claire's orgasm continued to rip through her but her body stilled somewhat, Tony suddenly grunted and sat up. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her face to his and his lips mashed against hers forcefully.

Claire's arms wrapped around Tony's neck, her tongue darting into his mouth, dancing fervently with his as he spun her over, laying her on her back and she moaned loudly into his mouth.

He thrust his dick into her twice more and then buried his entire nine-inch thick cock all the way inside her spasming, vice-like pussy. Suddenly the thick head of his cock expanded and Claire wrapped her weary legs around his naked waist. Abruptly Tony's big dick exploded deep inside her hot pussy, blasting load after huge load of his thick, potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy and womb.

Tony grunted, his face contorting as he emptied his balls into Claire's blazing pussy. The feel of his big cock pumping gallon after gallon of hot, white seed deep into her sent Claire into her second orgasm. Screaming once again, she clutched to Tony's back for dear life as her body was wracked by her second orgasm in less than a couple of minutes.

Still Tony filled her up with his seed, pumping huge globs of cum deep into her all the way through her climax until finally as Claire's second powerful orgasm finally began to ebb away, Tony grunted loudly, followed by his cock pumping another three huge loads of cum into her, before he collapsed on top of her, panting heavily.

As Claire's body finally began to come down, still tingling all over, weariness overcame her, as did a feeling of complete satisfaction as well as the feeling that she was absolutely full of cum. A faint thought floated through her mind; how much had he pumped into her pussy? She felt completely full, even though Tony's big nine-inch dick was slowly softening within her.

Breathing heavily as Tony's head lay panting on her large, naked tits, her arms still around his back, while her legs lay on his as his dick was still buried in her pussy despite it's softening, Claire's world continued to reel as the remnants of her orgasmic ecstasy still flowed through her body, slowly fading. She had never cum so hard in her life, and she had never been fucked so thoroughly. Fuck, that was the best sex she had ever had, and the biggest and best dick too. Fuck she felt good.

The final climactic song exploded on stage sending the crowd into a frenzy. Michael felt the surge rush through him also as the guitar solo blew him away. Jumping up and down all Michael could think as he sang along to the words, was how amazing, how utterly unbelievable, this experience actually was.

Right at that moment the same thought was flooding his girlfriend's mind as their friend fucked her senseless back in the tent. While Michael was jumping up and down singing loudly, Claire was bouncing up and down Tony's nine inch dick, her big tits bouncing in time with her as she repeatedly impaled herself on his hard, naked cock.

As Michael listened to his favourite song, feeling more ecstatic than he ever remembered feeling, Claire's body exploded in the biggest orgasm of her life moments before Tony flipped her onto her back and buried his entire dick to the balls inside her as his cock exploded, filling her up with his thick, potent cum. Ropes of the thick, white seed blasted deep into his girlfriend's body as both she and his friend groaned loudly, causing those random people who walked passed the tent to clap or cheer as they heard a girl getting utterly satisfied inside.

As the song ended and the crowd chanted for an encore that would come, Claire and Tony collapsed wearily, though feeling completely satisfied for the moment.

Even after a few minutes resting as they were Claire panted heavily as Tony also lay panting from exertion on her chest. For the last couple of minutes she had basked in the glow of post-sex feelings and fuck, she felt good.

Smiling to herself she ran her hands up to Tony's hair, relishing the feel of him inside her, his body pressing against her naked body and all the thoughts and feelings of what had just happened...and then the beautiful red-head suddenly froze as reality crashed down on her -- Tony, not Michael.

Suddenly Claire's stomach clenched and her heart seemed to stop. She had just had sex with Tony! Tony was her and Michael's friend, Michael was her boyfriend, and she had just cheated on him with Tony! She had sucked his dick, fuck, she had swallowed his cum and fucked him! She had honestly told him how incredible he was, and how amazing he felt inside her and had fucked her! Oh fuck, she had let him cum inside her! All of these thoughts flashed through Claire's mind again and again. How did this happen? Oh shit, what was she going to do, Michael would hate her for this!

Feeling as if she had been punched in the stomach, other than by Tony ramming his nine inch cock into her pussy, Claire's mind reeled in panic and disbelief. However, there was no denying that right at that moment she was lying naked with Tony, her arms and legs wrapped around him and his now soft dick still buried in her pussy.

Quickly Claire unwrapped her arms and legs from Tony and began pushing him off herself.

"Oh fuck Tony, what just happened!?!" Claire said in confused-disbelief as Tony looked up at her with a puzzled look on his face as she pushed at his chest.

Leaning back and pulling his now soft dick from inside her well-fucked and cum-filled pussy, Tony watched Claire as she scrambled to sit up and look around the tent for her clothes.

"We had sex." He said tiredly, watching her as if he didn't understand.

Grabbing her bra, Claire continued to hunt around for her clothes. Fuck! This couldn't be real! She loved Michael, why would she have sex with someone else!?

"Oh shit! Fuck! I didn't mean for that to happen! Oh fuck! We shouldn't have done that! What's Michael going to say!?" She said worriedly, feeling that ball in her stomach growing tighter and a despair like she had never known fill her.

"Don't tell him. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, and it's not like you're going to run off with me." Tony replied as he reached behind him and tossed her trousers and panties to her.

"Don't tell him? You mean don't tell him that his girlfriend and one of his best friend's fucked while he was out watching some band!?!" Claire exclaimed feeling in a panic and fighting back tears as she pulled her panties and trousers on, before quickly pulling her bra on and fastening it behind her.

"Look, it was obviously a mistake, telling him would only make things worse. We're the only ones who know, so let's just leave it and everything will be alright." Her and Michael's friend replied calmly as he sat back, still naked. Claire kept her eyes from looking towards his soft dick, which was still impressive as it was.

Grabbing her top, Claire was about to pull it on when she noticed all of the cum stains from where she had wiped Tony's cum on it. There was no way she was going to wear that now.

"Fuck, this is such a mess! Shit, how the fuck!" She moaned tightly as she felt herself welling up inside. Everything had been just perfect with her and Michael, she loved him so much, and now one mistake, one mistake!, had ruined everything!

Heading out of Tony's 'room' in the tent towards her and Michael's a few feet away, Claire buried the cum-stained top deep in her bag before fishing out her hoody. Pulling it on over just her bra, she zipped it up all the way and flipped the hood up.

"Claire? Are you ok? Look, I won't say anything to Michael, I promise." Tony said softly from where he sat and Claire looked to him, tears welling in her eyes.

"I..I have to go think." She said, sniffing back her tears, "Fuck, this is such a mess."

With that she turned and unzipped the front flap before heading out into the afternoon, leaving Tony alone in the tent as she wrapped her arms around herself and walked through the crowds.

Claire spent the next while wandering around the huge festival area, trying her hardest not to cry. Her mind reeled trying to understand what had happened and more importantly, how? She knew that she had willingly had sex with Tony, in fact, despite what she wanted to believe she could remember kissing him first, but why when she loved Michael with all of her heart? Tony's touch had made her feel good and the sex was....shaking herself Claire stopped that line of thought and felt even worse inside. The point was that she had cheated on her loving boyfriend with their friend. What was she going to do? She couldn't change the past now, she could only think about what she could do about it now. So she seemed to only have two choices, tell Michael she had slept with their friend, or don't tell him and let it eat away at her inside. Fuck, she didn't know what to do, all she knew was that she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

Time passed as Claire walked around, forgetting to head to the band she wanted to see as her thoughts sped through her mind. When she finally did come out of her thoughts, having made the decision she thought best, although one she would have preferred not to have made, the beautiful red-head noticed that the sun had set.

Taking a deep breath, Claire made her way back towards the tent, determined to tell Michael what had happened, even if he would hate her for it.

As she was approaching the tent however, the sexy girlfriend stopped as she noticed Michael and the other three guys sitting around the fire outside, laughing and joking with each other. Tony was sitting next to Michael, laughing as he stirred whatever he was cooking in the pot on the fire, while the other two joined in the mirth. Obviously Michael was ignorant to the fact that the friend sitting next to him had just screwed his girlfriend, however it wasn't that that made Claire stop.

Seeing Michael made her want to run over to kiss him, seeing him made her want to cry. She never wanted to hurt him, yet there was no doubt he would be if she told him what had happened. Not only that, but it would split up Michael and Tony, and no doubt the entire group, as well as probably making Michael not trust anyone again, and that was without thinking of what it would do to her and him. Fuck, this was a horrible, horrible mess! Taking a moment to stand there and think once again, Claire took a deep breath and sighed. Perhaps Tony was right, it had been a big mistake and telling Michael would only hurt him. If she didn't say anything then he wasn't going to be hurt, she could spare him that, all she had to do then was live with herself. At least then though it would only be her suffering and not him, and at least that was some kind of penance for what she had done. Sighing once more, Claire wiped her eyes and tried as hard as she could to appear as if she hadn't been upset before she forced a smile onto her face and headed over to join the others.

"There she is!" Michael exclaimed as she came over to sit by him, "My beautiful girlfriend!"

Leaning over he kissed her gently on the lips that had been sucking his friend's dick and coated in his hot cum a few hours earlier. Claire kissed him back, trying hard not to feel awkward, either with Michael or being around Tony, as Michael would definitely know something was wrong then and keep asking her until she told him.

"You want something to eat?" He asked her as Tony began dishing out the strange looking concoction.

"No, I'm full thanks." Claire replied with a faint smile then felt her stomach twist as she realised that it wasn't only because of how she felt that she wasn't hungry, it was also because she had a belly full of Tony's cum.

As the conversation continued, Claire at first was quiet and reserved, especially around Tony who was acting as if nothing had happened, how he did that when he had just banged his friend's girlfriend Claire didn't know. However, as Michael seemed close to noticing that she wasn't acting like herself, Claire forced herself to act more normal. After a couple of hours she seemed to have succeeded, however when Michael stood up and went to head to the toilets, Tony came to sit next to her and Claire felt her stomach clench.

"You alright?" He said softly.

Claire looked at him a moment before sighing. It wasn't Tony's fault, it had just been a big mistake.

"I'm doing as well as can be expected considering I just cheated on my boyfriend." Claire replied just as softly, feeling her heart sink once again at the admittance.

Tony nodded lightly as he picked up a stick and poked the fire. Claire shook herself inside and took another deep breath. If she wasn't going to tell Michael, she had to put it all behind her, or he would tell sooner or later that she wasn't being herself. Sitting up a little straighter, she looked to Tony.

"I've thought about it and I think you're right, we shouldn't say anything, it would save a lot of grief." She said in a voice that was more steady than it had been since reality had set in earlier.

Once again Tony nodded, glancing at her sideways as he prodded the fire.

"You want me to stay away from you?" He asked sounding determined.

Part of Claire wanted to say yes, however she knew that what had happened had been as much her fault as Tony's, more so as she had instigated it. There was also the truth of the matter.

"No, what happened, happened, we can't change that now, but avoiding each other would make Michael wonder why, and that wouldn't help." She answered, feeling determined too. This wasn't going to be easy but she just couldn't bear hurting Michael and this would tear him apart.

Tony nodded for the third time and Claire sensed something of relief from him as they both sat there in silence. Michael returned not long after and the night wore on slowly, both Claire and Tony growing tired after the day's long workout, and soon Claire told Michael that she wanted to go to bed and he told her that he would be there in a minute.

Heading into the tent, Claire avoiding looking at Tony's 'room', as she climbed into her own room and removed her clothes, climbing into the sleeping bag in one of Michael's big t-shirts

Lying there silently, the beautiful red-headed girlfriend's eyes swiftly began to close as weariness from the day overtook her and slowly the weight of worry began to lift and her mind began to drift as sleep beckoned her.

Thoughts began to drift through her mind however and before Claire could realise what they were she heard Michael climb in to the 'room' and zip up the tent flap before kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I missed you." He said softly and Claire smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you too." She replied before her boyfriend's lips covered hers.

In moments Michael had both his and her clothes off and had slipped his hard dick into her hot pussy. Sighing as she felt him push into her, Claire felt her mind reel as they began to have sex. The image of Tony's face and the memory of how his big nine inch cock had felt buried inside her began to flicker into her mind as she and Michael continued to have sex. At first Claire tried to push the image from her mind, however both kept coming back and as each did she felt a pulse run through her body as Michael continued to slowly work his dick in and out of her.

Slowly Claire began to moan and Michael kissed her, whispering that they had to be quiet as the others were asleep. Claire tried hard as the images, sensations and memories of Tony ramming his whole nine inch shaft deep into her repeatedly kept flashing through her mind, sending shivers through her body. More than once as passion began to take over, Claire had to quickly stop herself from moaning Tony's name, once just about catching herself before she did. However that was not the only problem. Although the sex was very good, the memories of the illicit fuck with Tony seemed to burn brighter, and Claire began to claw at Michael's back as she breathed heavier and moaned into his ear, another time he said to be quiet.

"Oh baby, I need you to fuck me hard again, please, fuck me harder." Claire moaned breathily, although anyone listening may have heard.

Michael didn't notice the slip and neither did Claire, that she had asked him to fuck her hard 'again', however Claire's body begged to be screwed. As Michael continued his loving fuck, Claire breathed heavier until he came sending Claire into her third orgasm of the day, although nowhere near as powerful as her first two had been, nor did he fill her with half as much cum, or even a quarter as much.

As Michael rolled onto his back and panted, he kissed her lightly before telling her he loved her. Moments later he was sound asleep and Claire too felt herself drifting off, satisfied by her boyfriend though not as much as she had been by his friend, however right then, that thought did not register consciously as sleep took her too.