Valestock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh it's soo goooood, oh so fucking good!" She groaned passionately as she arched her back and moaned deeply.

"Yeah, fuck," Matt grunted, his breathing heavy with exertion as his ass slammed forward driving his dick deep into Claire's pussy once more. "You want Michael to fuck you instead?"

At that his friend's beautiful girlfriend's legs wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him deeper into her hot, wanton body.

"No! Oh no! I want you to fuck me Matt! Oh shit! Ohhumm, you fuck me so much better than Michael! I want your dick, oh your big, black dick Matt! Ohhh yes! Ummm! Please don't stop! Please, nail me baby, nail my pussy, I'll do anything, fuck yes, please!" Claire groaned, clawing at the sleeping bag as her body writhed and tensed, her orgasm building.

Matt smiled smugly to himself as he complied, slamming his hips up and down and driving his ten inch dick repeatedly and deeply into Claire's vice-like pussy again and again.

After a moment, he pushed one arm under Claire's back and lifted her a little way off the ground, holding her straight he began to ram his dick home as hard as he could bringing screams of lust-filled pleasure from Claire's mouth.

"OH YES! YES! YES! YES! OH FUCK!" The busty red-headed girlfriend screamed as she hung like a rag doll in Matt's strong arms as he fucked her mercilessly.

Growling and grunting, Matt pumped his hard dick into her with lust and force until he once more placed her on the sleeping bag, and breathing heavily, placed his hands beside her as he held himself up, screwing the life out of her.

As she lay under him, taking all of his thick black cock, Claire reached up to grab hold of her large 38D tits over her dress, squeezing them roughly and forcefully with her hands as she pressed them together. Matt watched in awe as he ran one hand up her fishnet-clad leg.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum if you keep doing that." Matt panted heavily as he slammed his dick forward harshly.

"Ugh! Uhhh, yeah, you gonna fill my pussy up with your cum Matt, like you did my mouth and throat?" Claire moaned breathily as she squeezed her large tits harder.

"Oh fuck, yeah, I wanna cum inside you Claire." He growled in reply as she squeezed her pussy around his thick cock as it flew in and out of her body.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, I want your black cum Matt, oh fuck, I want to feel you unload that big black cock in me deep!" She growled and dug her nails into her large tits before running one of her hands into the open top of her dress and grabbing her naked tit. "Fuck me Matt, Fuck me like Michael never could!"

Giving her all he had left, Matt slammed his dick into her hard and fast and Claire threw her head back, arching her body as she mauled her tits forcefully.

As Matt's ten inch cock filled and refilled her rapidly, Claire's screams of ecstasy filled the tent.

"OH YES! YES! OHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME MATT, FUCK ME HARD! OHHH YES GIVE ME THAT BLACK COCK! OOHHHHHH FUCK! UH UH UH UH, YEAHHH! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUMMM SOONN, OH KEEP FUCKING ME! OH YESSSS!" Michael's girlfriend screamed loudly and Matt slammed his dick into her, feeling his balls beginning to tingle and tighten.

"Fuck!" Matt growled half in pleasure and half in weariness, "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Ohhhh! Fill me up Matt, I want you to cum in me!" Claire moaned loudly.

Working his hard dick in and out of her, Matt began to pant.

"Fuck, you know missionary is the best position to get pregnant in." He growled and watched Claire's lust-filled eyes blaze in hot passion.

"Then fuck me Matt, mmmm fuck, ohhhh! FUCK! YES! KNOCK ME UP WITH THAT HOT BLACK CUM!!" Claire shouted in lust and reached out to grip to his back, digging her nails into his back so forcefully that he let out a yell of pain.

Working his dick in and out of Claire's tight pussy, Matt knew he couldn't hold back anymore. Nothing was hotter than the thought of cumming inside Michael's hot, knockout girlfriend as she begged for his cock and cum, especially as Michael didn't have a clue, and she would be walking up to him full of his cum. Fuck!

The thoughts sent waves of pleasure through Matt's body and quickly he began to fuck Claire with wild abandon.

"OHHHH YESS! OH FUCK MATT! OHH FUCK! I'M....OH FUCK! FUCK! OH, I'M GOING TO CUMM!! OHHHHHH FUCK YESSS!" Claire screamed as her legs gripped him tightly and her nails dug deep into his back, pulling down forcefully and rending gashes through his t-shirt as suddenly Claire's body tensed and she let out an ear-piercing scream.

As Claire's body was wracked with ecstasy as her orgasm tore through her hot 20-year-old body, her tight pussy clamped down around Matt's thick cock as he continued to piston it deep into her rapidly.

The hot sight of Claire cumming and the feel of her pussy around his dick drove Matt over the edge and his hips bucked erratically above her until finally he growled loudly.

"Ugh, take my dick white girl, oh fuck, uhh, take all my cum Claire." Matt growled tightly before he slammed his hips forward and buried his entire ten inch dick deep inside Claire's pussy, all the way to her womb, and held himself there as his balls tightened and he grunted loudly.

Without any more warning, Matt's big, black cock exploded, blasting thick ropes of his hot, potent cum deep into Claire's womb, filling her pussy with his hot seed as Tony had not long ago.

Groaning as his orgasm took him, Claire's own seemed to intensify as she felt his cum shoot deep into her again and again.

Load after huge, heavy and thick load of his cum pumped into her hot pussy rapidly, filling her up as she had begged, and all the while Claire groaned, her eyes rolled back and her mouth hanging open lustfully.

Matt came more than he had ever cum before. The hot sight of looking down at Claire as he emptied his heavy balls into her unprotected pussy, knowing that her boyfriend...his friend...was just outside the tent, made his long, thick cock dump even more of his thick, potent cum deep into her sexy, big-titted body.

Finally, after a few minutes, Matt grunted and shot two more large globs of pearly-white seed into Claire's hot, tight pussy before he let out a breath he thought he would never let go. Reaching down, he wrapped his weary arms around Claire as she lay limp and content on the sleeping bag moaning and panting constantly, and lifted her gently up to sit on his lap, his now slowly softening dick still buried within her well-fucked pussy.

Claire purred contentedly as she lay her forehead against Matt's, catching her breath from the intense fucking he had just given her. Her entire body tingled from her subsided orgasm and satisfaction suffused her fully. Smiling warmly, Claire wrapped her arms around Matt's neck weakly.

"You gave it to me good." She said amusedly and they both laughed tiredly before Claire added, "I can't believe I had a threesome with you and Tony."

"Tell me about it." Matt replied with a laugh that was more than a little surprised too.

Claire's sweet smile deepened as she gently moved her lips to touch his, kissing him gently.

"So tell me Matt, did you enjoy fucking a white girl?" She asked curiously as she gently kissed him.

"About as much as you liked being fucked by a black man." He replied and Claire laughed lightly.

"What about the fact you just fucked your friend's girlfriend?" She asked, kissing his lips with her own once more. The knowledge that she had cheated on Michael three times now did not seem to concern her as much as it had earlier. He would never know, and damn it felt good.

Matt didn't reply, at least not verbally, to her question. Instead he pressed his lips against hers, opening her mouth with his tongue, before they kissed passionately, Claire's arms weakly tightening around Matt's neck until finally he broke the kiss.

Breathing heavily, Claire was about to speak when suddenly the music outside the tent grew to a more normal level and she heard Michael laughing before he called out to someone about beer.

"We better go back outside. Michael will be wondering where we are and Tony won't keep him busy forever." Claire said as she kissed Matt once more, holding his face with her hands, before she made to lift herself from his dick.

Matt's hands gripped her slim waist however, holding her still where she sat impaled on his softening cock.

"Will we get to do this again?" Michael's friend asked with a hint of urgent questioning in his voice.

Claire laughed lightly at his needful tone.

"You've just fucked me in our sleeping bag and you're already wondering when we'll have sex again?" She asked amusedly. "I do have a boyfriend you know, your friend, remember?"

"So we will then?" Matt asked with a playful smile and Claire laughed lightly again as she pulled his hands from her waist.

"If you're a good boy you can bury your big, black cock in me again." Claire teased playfully, a smile brightening her lips as she saw Matt's eyes flash with lust. "But for now, we have to go outside."

Reluctantly Matt allowed Claire to stand up, lifting herself from his now soft black cock. The moment she stood up however Claire felt her knees shake as her legs barely held her up. Offering her his hand, Matt looked at her with a broad, proud smile.

"Feeling a little wobbly legged now?" He asked with amused pride.

Claire took his hand for a moment until her legs regained their strength before she replied.

"I can still stand though." She replied with a smile as she released his hand and began straightening her hair and dress. Fuck, she had never felt this thoroughly fucked before.

"Yeah, well that's 'cause we didn't have much time. Next time I'll come over to your house and fuck you till you can't walk." Matt retorted as he grabbed his jeans and boxers, pulling them on as he watched Claire zip up her corset dress.

His self-assured words sent shivers through Claire's body and for the first time Claire really knew that she was going to let Matt and Tony do whatever they wanted to her, whenever they wanted, and she was going to love every minute of it, regardless of Michael.

"Mike had better not be outside then, I think he'll get suspicious if I can't walk properly." She teased amusedly and Matt laughed as she finished tidying her hair and clothes. The ripped underwear and fishnets would have to be added to the cum-stained clothes at the bottom of her bag. It seemed she was getting quite a collection now.

Both of them made sure they looked presentable before they finally left the tent and headed out into the darkening night. As they walked outside, the music and laughter filled their ears, and Claire smiled to herself when she watched Michael not even notice as she and Matt emerged from the tent. In fact, he hardly seemed to notice her absence at all, even when she came over to sit next to him, joining in the conversation. Tony's smile however was filled with a 'I-know-what-you-just-did' kind of look, and his eyes seemed to glow with a proud lust, obviously knowing now that she was far from averse to sleeping with him for a third time. Claire simply gave him an innocent smile which only made Tony laugh and Michael curious as to why.

From there the night wore on quite happily, with food being made, drink being consumed, and a general party-atmosphere around the fire with friends and the new acquaintances that they had made from those who kept coming over to the fire.

Claire however grew tired quickly, the fucking and sucking had taken most of her energy and now she was ready to just curl up and go to sleep, and so before midnight the beautiful red-haired girlfriend kissed Michael lightly and announced she was going to go to bed, especially as the next day was the biggest day of the festival for them all, the main band they had all wanted to see was playing tomorrow, and that would be tiring.

Everyone said goodnight and Claire finally made her way back into the tent, smiling faintly as she once more looked at the sleeping bag Matt and Tony had just screwed her on. It didn't take her long to fall asleep after she had gotten undressed and added to the pile of hidden clothes at the bottom of her bag. Curling up in the sleeping bag, still warm from its earlier use, Claire's eyes drifted shut swiftly, and she did not wake until the next morning, not even aware when Michael crawled drunkenly to bed a few hours after her, laying down next to her not knowing that right on that spot his two best friend's had double-teamed his hot, now-sleeping, girlfriend.

Dreaming sweet dreams, Claire's mind reeled at the memories of her sucking Matt's huge black dick while Tony rammed his hard cock into her from behind. She had been at the festival for three days now, and she had unexpectedly had sex with two of Michael and her own friend's. The festival wasn't over yet either, and so as she slept soundly, tired out from the earlier illicit sex, Claire wondered in her dreams just what else unexpected was going to happen. Little did she or anyone know just what was going to come...