Valestock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so the songs went on, a blur to Claire's cock-stuffed body and increasingly pleasure-surging mind. All she could think of was her swiftly approaching orgasm as Zach buried his dick deeper into her than his brother ever had. There was no doubt in Claire's mind that she would have enormous, hard cock inside her again, it just felt too fucking good...and fuck, there was no doubt in her mind which brother was the better, fuck, she wished that she'd knew about Zach's horse cock before now! Oh fuck!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oohhhh Fuck me Zach, fuck me!" Claire chanted over and over again as loudly as she could in moans of pure erotic pleasure, her mind a blur as eleven thick inches of cock repeatedly stretched and slammed fully and deeply inside her, jacked the two in her hands, and all the while thought of where she was and who was screwing her in this orgy...and where Michael could be and if he could see, or catch glimpses of his incredibly sexy girlfriend being fucked so gloriously.

Now, when the songs were playing and when they weren't, Claire continued to groan and moan with all her heart and as passionately and as loudly as she could, as Zach continued to fill and re-fill his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy again and again. Often her cries of lust-filled pleasure were lost in the crowd, however must easily have been heard.

Again and again Zach slammed his dick into her, and again and again Claire's fist pumped fast and hard up and down Tony and Matt's hard cocks, all moans and groans lost in the crowd, until suddenly, the world began to spin and Claire's breathing became shorter and heavier.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes! Ohhhhh yes! Fuck me Zach! Fuck your brother's girlfriend!" Claire began to scream in horny lust in quicker and louder moans of desperation, though most of her words were lost in the crowd.

And then like lightning, the gorgeous, cheating red-head suddenly felt her body begin to shake as her pussy seemed to set on fire with pleasure as it began to tingle...and then...in a roaring sudden tempest the world flashed and her body exploded in the most mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasm she had ever felt...and Claire screamed in pure ecstasy!

Her hands gripped tightly around Matt and Tony's dicks, still jacking up and down furiously more out of instinct than intention, as incredible surges of orgasmic rapture tore through her sexy body with avengance. Bolt after hot, flaming bolt of ecstasy wracked Claire's slender, busty body in orgasmic convulsions and she shook violently, her pussy clamping hard on the still thrusting eleven inch rod pistoning in and out of her harder and faster. For a time beyond time, the stunningly hot girlfriend was in ecstasy and time meant nothing, until finally her orgasm began to subside and all the strength in her body seemed to vanish in an instant.

That moment was when Claire, though her mind was still clouded from her immense orgasm, realised just how much Zach had been supporting her with his hands gripping hard to her large tits. Without her boyfriend's brother's lewd hold, she knew right then that she would have collapsed into a totally spent heap on the floor. However as the hot girlfriend's senses slowly began to return, she suddenly felt Zach's thrusts spasm before he quickly and harshly buried his enormous dick completely into her pussy, and with a grunt and a cheer from the few guys around watching, emptied the copious contents of his balls deep into his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy, straight into her womb and far deeper than his brother ever had.

He came more than his brother ever had too, shooting huge rope-like loads of his hot, thick, potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy, filling her up as she groaned, revelling breathlessly in the feel of her boyfriend's younger brother literally filling her up with his enormous load of seed.

Claire's eyes rolled back as she moaned deeply, enjoying the feel of Zach's dick exploding and the hot sensation as that incredible cock sent huge globs of thick cum deep into her again and again. Suddenly Claire heard Tony curse, followed by Matt not long after in what sounded like a tight voice, and opening her eyes, she realised her hands were still pumping up and down their long, hard dicks.

With a loud, very satisfied grunt, Zach deposited the last large load of his thick white cum into Claire's pussy before he too seemed to momentarily lose his strength and released her from his illicit grip. The moment Michael's brother's hands left her large tits and his dick slid softly from inside her pussy, Claire fell weakly to her knees, feeling completely fucked out, however her hold on the two impressive cocks of her boyfriend's friends still held her semi-upright and so even as weak as she was right then she continued jacking her fists up and down Matt and Tony's stiff rods.

It only took a couple of seconds though before both of them groaned loudly and moved closer to her. Claire instinctively opened her mouth and leaned her head back slightly, her long, dark red hair falling down her back and her tight, thin, vest top barely covering her naked, heaving tits, as she stared up at her boyfriend's two friends as they moved their hard dicks closer to her face. Letting both pulsing rods go so that they could take over, Claire reached up to her big tits and began squeezing them roughly over her dishevelled low-cut vest-top as she knelt in front of Matt and Tony in the middle of that crowd with her mouth open wide as they jacked their dicks above her.

Two deep-rumbling grunts were Claire's only warning before suddenly both Matt and Tony's dicks exploded, shooting huge globs of their white cum into her mouth and over her face as the music continued to play from the stage.

Both of these guys had filled her mouth to overflowing on their own, and so combined together Claire could not swallow anywhere near fast enough and soon, to very satisfied cheers from the guys watching, cum filled her hot mouth and ran down her chin, dripping onto her impressive, heaving cleavage and running down onto her naked tits beneath. Her boyfriend's friends hot, pearly-white cum bathed her hands and nipples, not to mention her vest-top, her face, her neck and hair as it filled her mouth, coated her tongue and soft lips. Massaging whatever cum ran down her top into her big tits, Claire's throat worked convulsively at the same time as she swallowed noisily, while Matt and Tony came all over her face and in her mouth, until finally the seemingly-endless torrent finished and Claire swallowed the huge mouthful of their mixed cum before she finally released her large rack in a panting, oh-so-turned-on-state, and breathlessly ran her hands through her hair, trying to brush the cum into the dark red locks as best she could before wiping her face on her vest-top -- which brought cheers from those guys around that caught the sight of her cum-covered, big bare tits jiggling on full view as she wiped herself clean.

As she pulled her tight top down over her impressive, cum-soaked rack, Claire felt, and was, absolutely covered in cum, not to mention full of it from Zach who was now standing by Tony and Matt catching his breath and laughing with them as they listened to the music and stared down at her as she remained on her knees, wiping their seed into her skin and clothes.

Still panting and weak, though, she finally managed to stand after a minute or two, though as she did a couple of the guys who had been watching managed to reach out and grab a squeeze of her ass or of her big tits, before she laughed amusedly at them and brushed them off -- more than one had their dicks out hoping she would see to them as well. The thought was not unappealing, however even as horny and as slutty as she had become, she had no intention of fucking every guy in the crowd, even if it had been physically possible, and so she turned smiling to the three who she had just pleased her body so well as the song died out and the band on stage began to tell the crowd that they were going to play four more songs before they were finishing up.

"Well," She breathed and felt her face beaming red from exhaustion. "That was unexpected." She finished amusedly to the three, who promptly laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait." Zach replied with a grin and Claire smiled back at him.

"Yeah, we'll have to get you alone in the tent later, we didn't have enough room here to really do you right." Tony added half-jokingly and once again they all laughed.

"So you enjoyed fucking your brother's girlfriend, ah Zach?" Matt asked as he stuffed his now limp dick into his jeans; he was the last to do so.

Grinning proudly, Michael's younger brother reached forward to pull Claire close before he grabbed one her tits in his hand again and squeezed firmly.

"You're the best piece of ass in the world, but then, I always knew you would be." Michael's brother replied, before moving as if to kiss her. Claire forestalled him by leaning back.

"With how much cum I've just drunk, you don't want to kiss me yet Zach." Claire chided and Zach seemed to remember and let her go with a laugh of amusement from the others. That thought made Claire think of something else. "I think I need a shower after that."

The others laughed again, smiling proudly.

"We'll tell Michael you headed there." Tony replied and Claire smiled in return.

"Just don't tell him why." She joked, which once more brought another round of laughter. Then she turned to look at the stage. "I'll head there after the band have finished though, after all, I did come here to listen to them, at least, that was before you all took liberties with another guy's girlfriend, and you most of all Zach, your own brother, shame on you."

"I'll have to make up for it later on. After all, Tony was right, I couldn't do you right here." Zach replied with a playful smile and Claire laughed lightly.

"Shame on you all, taking advantage of Michael's girlfriend like that, sticking your dicks in my mouth and pussy, filling me with all your cum..." She teased them, feeling her own horniness growing again at the words and thoughts of what she had done. That would be satisfied later though, for now, she would tease them until they couldn't bear it, then later, they would give her the best sex of her life. For now though, Claire turned her attention to the band as they struck up the notes of their next songs.

The songs played loud and proud stirring the crowd to an ecstatic frenzy until finally the last song ended with a ferocious explosion and fireworks that made the entire show as amazing as Claire knew it would be...at least, the parts she'd seen anyway.

As the crowd roared their appreciation, the hot 20-year-old girlfriend turned to the three guys and motioned that she would go take a shower before Michael came back, before she did just that. Pushing through the crowd until she finally left the show area and made her way to the shower stalls to wash the mixture of Tony and Matt's cum from her body, not to mention the sweat from not only being packed in such a crowd but from being fucked in it too. While it had been a little awkward at first, Claire thought as the water gently cascaded over her lusciously tight body, the feeling of having Michael's brother deep inside her wanton pussy had been well worth it, not to mention that she had screwed him while she held on to Michael's shoulders!

Enjoying the water as she cleaned herself, Claire was soon out of the shower stall and was about to make her way back to the tent to see how much she could tease Matt, Tony and now Zach too!, man she had never expected to have sex with one of them let alone all three when they had started out! Still, she was about to make her way back when, as she walked through the throngs of people by the stalls, she saw Michael smiling broadly as he spotted her and made his way towards her.

Smiling warmly, Claire kissed her loving boyfriend tenderly -- forgetting that she hadn't washed her mouth out much in the shower -- as he placed his hands on her slim waist, the slim waist that his younger brother had held so firmly while he fucked her right behind his back a little earlier.

"There you are." Her sweet boyfriend said as he smiled down at her, "Tony said you'd gone to have a shower, think I could do with one myself, that crowd was crazy in this heat!"

Claire smiled and placed her arms around his neck, feeling completely content and satisfied.

"Well, I didn't want to be all sticky for you." She replied with a touch of amusement.

Michael was oblivious to the real meaning of her words as he laughed amusedly.

"Right then, are you already for our day together?" Her loving boyfriend asked and Claire suddenly remembered what he was talking about.

Damn! She had forgotten that Michael had wanted to spend the day with her, and here she was all set to tease his friends and brother to try and have sex with them again.

Clearing her throat, she smiled again. She was no cock-hungry slut, besides, Michael could take care of her needs just as well as any of the other three. Well, not so good perhaps, but she loved him, the others were just hot, illicit sex that made her feel....shaking herself from the thoughts that made her body yearn to be screwed hard, from the horny naughtiness of being nailed by her boyfriend's friend and even his younger brother, Claire answered.

"Sure, let's go." She replied, trying to keep her mind off the lustful thoughts that kept filling her head. She was no slut, she could handle her desires.

And so, the rest of the day passed with Michael and Claire together, and the hot cheating girlfriend's horniness grew stronger and stronger, so much so that she had to squeeze her legs together as her body cried out to be pleased. The rides and the stalls, and even the presents that Michael bought for her, helped somewhat, as did the conversation with her loving boyfriend, however still at the back of her mind Claire couldn't help but wonder how good Zach's eleven inches would feel inside her when he finally had her in a non-crowded place, where he could really screw her with all the skill she knew he must have.

Finally, after the sky began to darken, the two of them headed back to the tent and found the others there, talking and laughing, all except Sam who had apparently been to that many shows that day that he had already gone to sleep in the tent. That alone would have hindered Claire's plans to find somewhere alone, however Michael really seemed to mean that he was going to spend the entire day with her as he never once left her side and paid endless attention to her, rather than the occasional words or glances he had given her the last couple of days. Spending time with him felt good, and Claire was more than happy, if still crazily horny. The other three guys also seemed to share Claire's sentiments, probably due to the teasing she had given them all earlier, as they kept casting glances at her with more than obvious hunger in their eyes.

However, Claire couldn't have gotten away from Michael had she wanted to, and right then she didn't, despite her own lust-filled hunger. Besides, it was amusing watching her boyfriend's two friends and his younger brother desire her so much while she paid them no more notice than she would have before she had accidentally slept with Tony that day.

And so, the night passed and the sexual tension grew within each of them, until Claire said that she was going to head to bed at which point Michael said it was a good idea and followed her in, saying goodnight to the frustrated others as they entered the tent.

"You seem rather clingy today?" She asked as she entered their 'room'.

Michael smiled as he zipped the 'door' up and sat on the sleeping bag, removing his boots.

"I realised I hadn't spent much time with you over the last couple of days, I didn't want you feeling lonely and thinking I've forgotten you." He answered sincerely and Claire smiled as she sat down, untying her knee-high boots.

"I haven't felt lonely at all." She replied, thinking that she had had sex with Tony, Matt and Zach, and boy they had made sure she hadn't felt lonely at all. "It's been nice though, but remember, tomorrow is the last day of the festival, you should enjoy it."

"Sounds like you're trying to get rid of me?" Michael asked with amusement as he pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Claire laughed lightly, removing one of her boots before starting to untie the other.

"Now why would I do that?" She asked teasingly, tossing her long, dark red hair over her shoulders, "I just want you to enjoy the festival. I can't believe it's over after tomorrow. It's gone so fast!"

It had gone fast, but that was probably because she had been filled with cock and had been fucked for most of it, by three people other than her loving boyfriend as well!

"True, so you wouldn't mind then? I don't want you feeling neglected." Her sweet and caring boyfriend asked as he pulled his jeans off, and got himself ready for bed.

Claire turned to smile at him lovingly, stroking his hair before she removed her boot, placing it with the other.

"I don't mind at all." She replied happily, "I'm sure I'll find some...thing...to do." She amended before saying 'one' rather than 'thing' as the thought of being alone with Zach in the tent flashed into her mind.

It was strange, she knew that she still loved Michael with all of her heart, but she didn't feel any concern any longer for having sex with his best friends and even his younger brother. No matter how much she wracked her brain to understand that it still did not make sense, yet it was still all true.

Smiling to herself as she finished getting ready for bed in Michael's t-shirt and nothing else, Claire laid an arm around her boyfriend as she rested her head by his. It didn't take long before sweet sleep took her under with the last thoughts of wondering just what the last day would bring and how she could not wait to feel just what her boyfriend's younger brother could do with that enormous dick of his.

Smiling, and full of three mens cum, the beautiful girlfriend fell asleep, unaware of what a climax awaited to her sordid festival.

--- to be continued... ---