Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michael and Tony handed the towel back and decided to head for another of the rides before heading back to the arena where the next show they wanted to see was on, Claire was slowly bobbing her beautiful face up and down his brother's hard cock, sucking and jacking him lovingly as she swallowed inch after inch of the enormous rod before gradually increasing her fervent pace as Zach told her all of the things he was going to do to her when they got back. How he was going to fuck her while Michael, her boyfriend and his own brother, was in the house across the hall.

Claire sucked furiously, her large tits jiggling lustfully as she gave Michael's younger brother the best blowjob he had ever had before horniness finally overtook her, and pulling her face from his dick, stood and demanded he fuck her right there in the parking lot. All the while, Michael and Tony laughed and joked, heading towards the 'Waltzers' while his younger brother pressed his hot girlfriend against the side of the van and felt his dick sink deep, eleven inches deep, into her hot, tight cheating pussy.

While Michael and Tony got on the ride, Zach was about to fuck his brother's hot, horny girlfriend until he came hard.

Claire relished the feel of every inch of Zach's hard, long, thick cock sliding into her tight, burningly hot pussy oh-so-fucking slowly. Though in reality he thrust deep into her swift and hard, to Claire he wasn't inside her fast enough, however soon enough she was stuffed to the hilt, stuffed full, of her boyfriend's younger brother's huge eleven inch dick and impaled deeply against her boyfriend's friend's van.

"Ohhh fuck, I need this!" Claire groaned as she growled into Zach's ear, locking both her arms and legs around his body as he held her pressed hard against the side of the van. "Fuck me hard Zach! Fuck! Nail me to the van!"

Michael's younger brother didn't even wait for her to finish speaking before he began thrusting his big dick in and out of her tight pussy, fucking her hard into the metal side of the van with all his strength. Claire's nails instantly dug into his back, through his top, as she pushed her tits flat against his chest. The repetitive slamming noises of Claire being fucked ruthlessly against the metal were so loud that at first they drowned out the busty girlfriend's cries of pleasure...however that didn't last long.

Clinging to her boyfriend's younger brother tightly Claire felt his huge dick ramming forcefully into her pussy, slamming her harder and harder against the side of the van as the thick eleven inch rod fucked deep, hard and fast into her body, reaching places inside which her boyfriend never had.

It felt amazing! She felt so full of solid raging cock! Zach was so deep inside her and the way he rammed his hard shaft into her, it seemed he was intent on impaling her completely on his humungous cock.

"Oh yeah that's it Zach, fuck me harder! Oh fuck! Ohhhmmm Yes!" Claire moaned loudly, her words breaking up as Michael's younger brother rammed his hard dick into her again and again. "Give it to me Zach! Oh fuck me with that big dick of yours! Ohhummm! Yeah! Oh yes! Oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck your brother's girlfriend Zach, fill my pussy with that huge fucking dick!"

Biting down onto Zach's neck caused him to growl in pain as he continued to concentrate on fucking the life out of her against the side of the van. Her boyfriend's younger brother was grunting and growling constantly as Claire's teeth left his neck once more only so she could groan deeply.

"OHHHHH! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhmmm Fuck! Ugnh, fuck, your dick is so big! Oh it's so big!" Claire moaned breathily, her nails dragging rampantly along Zach's neck until she grabbed his hair, pulling him to her as he continued to thrust powerfully into her hot body. "Ohh I've been wanting your big fucking dick all night! Ummm! Oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck me Zach, fuck me better than your brother can! Ugh, oh fuck yes! Yes! Uh, fuck me deeper than Mike! Ummm! Fuck my pussy! Fuck your older brother's girlfriend hard and deep baby! YES! OH FUUUUUUCK YEEESSS!!"

Zach's lips once more mashed against Claire's as the two of them panted heavier while Zach continued to thrust his hips forward powerfully, slamming his entire eleven inch, thick cock into Claire's hot, and very wanton, and very tightly clinging pussy.

"Ugh fuck me baby! Unngh Fuck me Zach! Oh ugh yes umm! Harder baby! UGH UNGH! Fuck!" Claire continued to gasp as Michael's brother relentlessly ravaged her hard against the protesting side of the van, fucking her mercilessly.

The van had began to rock slightly under the hard fucking going on against it, however Claire was barely aware of the movement, all that existed was Zach's amazing cock fucking her deep and powerfully to yet another orgasm and the thought that this was her boyfriend's younger brother who was giving her his hard unprotected dick. Fuck how that turned her on more than when Tony or Matt were screwing her! It was just so...so...wrong to fuck her own boyfriend's brother...his younger brother...to let him squeeze her big tits, shove his dick deep into her mouth and down her throat, to let him bury his entire unprotected dick balls deep inside her tight, hot pussy, to let him cum inside her, to suck his cock wildly, to tell him how much better and bigger he was than his older brother...oh fuck...to tell him, and mean it, how much she wanted him to screw her over and over, even when they got back...even when Michael would be around...fuck...

Those thoughts made Claire moan so loudly that for a moment the sound of Zach slamming her hard against the side of the van was drowned out, and with that she opened her eyes. The moment her eyes opened, they fell open a group of people walking through the parking lot, looking over at the two of them while Zach nailed her ruthlessly against the side of the van.

Claire knew how hot the scene must have looked. Here she was, a hot 20-year-old girl, with long, dark red hair, dressed so sexily, looking so beautiful, getting fucked hard in the open air, in the parking lot of the biggest festival in Shorehaven and people were walking passed watching them have sex. What's more, they all seemed to find it either amusing, something to admire and celebrate or simply nothing out of the ordinary. Little did they know that the scene was of a hot guy with an eleven inch dick fucking his brother's girlfriend after she had sucked him off on her knees. Not to mention that this was the third time that she had been fucked today, and none of them had been with her boyfriend.

As hot pulsing lust rushed through her already pleasure-filled veins, Claire decided to make the scene hotter.

"OH! GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK ZACH! OHHH FUUUUCCCKK! UNNGMM YEEEAAHHH!! FUCK! OHH FUCK YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND! OH YEAH! UH UH UH! UMMM YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR BROTHER! OH, SO MUCH FUCKING BIGGER! FUCK ME! OHHH PLEASE FUCK ME!" Claire screamed as loud as she could, partly from how good the sex actually was, and partly because she wanted the people passing to hear and know just how hot the illicit sex was that they were seeing.

The smiles and obvious reactions of those passing sent a wave of pleasure running through Claire's body as Zach rammed his hard rod deep into her again and again, sending waves of the most intense pleasure Claire had ever felt bursting through her hot body. Clinging to Zach with all of her strength Claire couldn't stop herself from moaning in lust-filled horniness.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe...ungh...I'm fucking you again!" Zach growled between clenched teeth as he let one of Claire's legs drop so that she was half supporting herself, her other leg wrapped around him with one hand holding her ass. His other hand grabbed hers and slammed it beside her head against the van as he continued plowing his enormous dick in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh baby! You can fuck me whenever you want! Ohhhh!" Claire moaned breathily into his ear in a tone that made his dick pulse within her body, the pleasure doubled at that as his dick slammed deep into her once again.

"Ugh, yeah! If you had...to pick my dick or Michaels..." Zach began and Claire leaned her head back against the van, groaning deeply.

"Ohhhmmmmm yours! Oh fuck always yours!" She groaned in reply, her eyes rolling back as Zach's thrusts half-lifted her from the ground as he rammed his dick balls deep into her, filling her with the thick shaft that was soooo much thicker than his brother's; her boyfriend. "Ohhhmmmm! You're...uhhhh....so much bigger....oh fuccck...and soooo much better than your brother!"

Releasing her hand, Zach roughly grabbed one of her large tits between them. Squeezing roughly for a moment, he growled harshly in lust.

"What are you?" Michael's brother demanded harshly, his hand groping her tits ruthlessly as Claire once more wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Ohhh!" Claire could only moan however Zach wasn't taking that as an answer and releasing her large tits, once more grabbed her ass and lifted her from the floor, her legs wrapping around him quickly before he slammed his dick into her hard.

"What are you!?" He demanded through gritted teeth as he fucked her now harder and faster, and for one fleeting thought amidst the lust Claire wondered how much damage their little fuck session would cause to the van's side...

"UHHH! Ughh! Fuck! I'm your brothers...girlfriend....uhhh...and your slut!" Claire groaned loudly in reply and the answer must have satisfied him as once more Zach's lips mashed tightly against hers, their tongues dancing instinctively as he fucked her against the side of the van with renewed vigour.

Mumbling into Zach's mouth for him to fuck her, Claire began to squeal and scream more as electricity and fire harshly tore through her body as her boyfriend's brother's huge dick fucked her to ecstasy.

For five more minutes the knockout, cheating girlfriend took all of her boyfriend's younger brother's eleven inch cock again and again while moaning into his mouth, uncaring of anyone who passed by who watched the two having sex in such a public place. Uncaring even if any of those people were people she knew. All that Claire knew right then was that her orgasm was about to explode through her...any moment...and it was going to be powerful. Then suddenly...Claire felt her body tense and she clung to Zach in a death grip, thrusting her hips as best she could in this position, as she squealed and panted faster and faster as she tried her hardest to ram as much of that huge dick into her hot pussy as she could, knowing that her boyfriend's brother was about to make her cum...and then suddenly...suddenly her body tensed, her pussy clamped hard onto Zach's enormous, thick cock as it pistoned hard and fast into her body...and the world exploded.

Zach felt like he was covered in sweat and that he could barely breathe as the heat saturated him as he continued to pump his entire dick in and out of Claire's hot pussy. This was not sex, this was a pure animal fuck. Zach knew that he would have all the time in the world to enjoy his brother's girlfriend now, and he would spend more time enjoying her as much as he could, wherever and whenever he could, however right then he so badly needed to cum. Claire had sucked his dick so well that he had almost cum in her mouth, and his orgasm was about to explode again, and that was all that mattered.

Their tongues danced as Zach drove his hard dick into Claire's sexy body again and again until suddenly his brother's girlfriend broke the kiss. Her eyes widened for a moment before they rolled back and she moaned loudly into his mouth as her arms tightened around his neck and her legs locked forcefully around his waist, pulling his dick harder and deeper into her body as he fucked her relentlessly against the side of the van.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...I'm going to cum!" Claire moaned breathily into Zach's mouth before her breathy moan grew to a sudden ear-piercing scream of ecstasy as her body abruptly tensed and her pussy clamped around Zach's dick, squeezing around his thick shaft so hard that Zach almost grunted in pain, especially as Claire dug her nails violently into the back of his neck. "OHHHYYEAAHHUUGGHHHH!"

Grunting from the pain and from the intense feeling as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm, Zach gritted his teeth as his brother's girlfriend's vice-like pussy seemed to suck at his dick as hard as her mouth had earlier, almost begging him to cum inside her to flood her womb with his seed for the second time.

The thought of cumming in his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy was hot, and very tempting indeed, however right then all Zach could think about was that his orgasm was coming soon and he had to get there.

Fucking her as hard as he could, he tried to hold out until Claire finally slumped with a long, deep, satisfied groan before he let himself go. It took a few more thrusts until Claire's body pushed him over the edge and he moved almost without thinking.

Letting his hold on Claire's ass go at the same time as he pulled his ready-to-explode dick from her very content, very well-fucked, pussy, Zach watched as Claire fell weakly to her knees in front of him, her legs not strong enough to hold her up any longer.

Staring down at her, Zach wasted no time in grabbing hold of her head and pushing his dick into her hot mouth once more. Claire instantly knew what he wanted and sucked hard on the thick head.

The moment his dick entered her mouth and Claire's cheeks hollowed as she sucked forcefully, Zach couldn't hold back any longer and his dick exploded within her mouth.

With her luscious lips wrapped tightly around the thick, hard shaft, Zach and Claire stared into each other's eyes as his dick exploded blasting load after huge load of thick, sticky cum into his brother's girlfriend's sucking mouth. Zach watched intensely, groaning lustfully, as Claire worked her throat and tongue, swallowing his cum noisily, gulping down load after load of his cum loudly as she looked deep into his eyes, however even then her mouth filled swiftly, though her throat convulsed rapidly as she swallowed as fast as she could like she was gulping down a thick, creamy milkshake as fast as she could.

"Mmmmmmph!" Claire moaned contentedly, her eyes wide and her nostrils flaring as she breathed hard, as she drank his, her own boyfriend's younger brother's, cum as it filled her mouth and throat and leaked from the sides of her lips to run down her chin while some dripped thickly on to the floor.

Load after heavy load pumped into her mouth and down her throat, filling her belly and Zach groaned as he watched her on her knees, with his dick in her mouth, her soft lips wrapped firmly around his thick cock while cum leaked from her mouth as she swallowed as much of his cum as she could. Zach wondered what his brother was doing right then as his girlfriend was drinking his cum.

"Fuck, that's it, swallow my cum Claire!" Zach groaned as he held her hair and unloaded a few more long, thick ropes into her cum-coated mouth before he grunted and felt his orgasm finally end with a sticky spurt that coated the back of Claire's throat in his warm seed.

Instantly his knees went weak too and he barely held himself up as he shakily and reluctantly pulled his dick from Claire's warm mouth. A long string of cum connected the thick head to Claire's cum-covered lips until she moved forward and with a teasing flick of her tongue, licked it off before running her tongue around her lips, ensuring she got as much of the potent white seed as she could as she stared up at him.

"Mmm, you kind of taste like your brother." She teased jokingly and watched as Zach smiled weakly in return.

Once she had licked his cum from around her soft lips, Claire leaned forward and sucked the head of his now softening cock into her mouth once more, running her hot tongue around the head before she once more pulled her mouth off his dick and smiled playfully up at him.

"All clean now Zachy-boy." She, his brother's girlfriend of two years, teased as she took a deep breath and stood up, wobbling on her unsteady, slightly bowing legs as she smiled at him amusedly.

Zach laughed tiredly as he began stuffing his now soft dick back into his jeans, zipping himself up as he watched Claire straighten her clothes and hair so she didn't look as if she had just had sex. Although her face was red, she was sweating and she seemed to have that 'just fucked' glow about her...though perhaps others would take all of that as due to the heat of the day.

"Enjoy that?" He asked with a smile of self-assurance as he let his eyes wander over her incredibly luscious body, the body he had just fucked for the second time! That thought made him horny for her again.

"What do you think?" She teased back as she finished straightening her clothes, smiling wickedly at him, her abundant chest still heaving from the exertion.

"I don't know, I'm not too sure." He teased back and Claire laughed lightly, obviously knowing what he wanted to hear, and so she moved a little closer and purred happily as she ran one finger down his chest.

"I enjoyed it a lot, and I mean, a lot." She replied deliberately as she looked up into his eyes. "I like having sex with you more than with your brother, so there will be plenty more chances for you to drill me with that big dick of yours."

Zach felt that big dick of his hardening already at Claire's words, however as she noticed she simply laughed gently and smiled at him.

"I think you've had enough of fucking your brother's girlfriend for now." She added amusedly, "Besides, you'd better leave some for him after all."

Zach's smug smile grew more proud at that and so he nodded and watched as Claire turned to walk back towards the stalls and tents, turning around after a few paces to smile at him.

"Come on you, unless you're planning on hanging around Matt's van all day." She teased and Zach chuckled as he began to walk after her, enjoying the sight of how she moved and swayed, how hot she looked in those clothes, and just how damn sexy she was! Man he was a lucky guy now he got to have sex with her.

Not long after Claire and Zach had begun wandering through the stalls just by the parking lot, did they see Michael and Matt in the distance. Her boyfriend and their friend must have spotted them first as they were already heading towards them when Claire spotted them through the crowd. Watching her boyfriend always made Claire happy, he was so handsome and incredibly hot! The thoughts came naturally to her without any consideration of how odd they were considering that she had just had sex with his younger brother and swallowed all of his cum, not to mention telling him how much more she enjoyed having sex with him than with his brother. As Michael and Matt came over, Claire couldn't help but wonder what her loving boyfriend had been doing while his brother had been screwing her against the side of the van.

"Hey babe." Claire greeted her handsome boyfriend as he came to stand in front of them.

Michael smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her gently on the lips. A tingle ran through Claire's body as she thought that moments ago her lips had been covered in his brother's cum, and although they weren't now, she hadn't had a drink yet. That thought gave her a kinky idea.

Reaching up she pressed her lips harder against his and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into his mouth until they began kissing passionately. Claire could barely stop herself from moaning into her boyfriend's mouth, knowing that here she was, kissing him deeply and passionately having just had a mouthful of his brother's cum before swallowing his entire load, not to mention that she was kissing him in front of two guys who had already fucked her that day when Michael hadn't even once. Oh it was hard not to groan!