Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English

Story Info
Grace's night of discovery had only just begun.
19.6k words
4.6
10.7k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

From the author: A New Way To Read Erotica.

Thank-you dear reader for choosing to read my work. I wanted to present readers with a slightly different way to read erotica. To this end I present 'The Valhalla Chronicles'.

Rather than have a single story that has consecutive chapters what I have done is written what I call 'a parent story' and a series of 'chronicles' to accompany it.

I wrote the parent story 'A Night In Valhalla' first. It was written in 'the first person' perspective from the eyes of 'Alan Shaw'.

Rather than write subsequent chapters I had another idea. A series of companion stories written in 'the third person' perspective picking up what happened next from the view point of the other characters introduced in 'A Night In Valhalla'.

Using that method, as long as you read the 'parent story' first, you can then go on to read any of the chronicle stories in any order depending who you want to follow first.

So I present to you the second of the 'Valhalla Chronicles' from the perspective of Grace English.

Each experience will be as different as the person they follow. Grace's journey will be a continuation down a dark (some would say beautiful) path, whereas the previous chronicle (Tara Morgane) was a slightly more romantic affair. Different people, different journeys.

So if you have not done so already, please go to my profile and read 'A Night In Valhalla' first. You will enjoy 'Valhalla Chronicles: Grace English' and 'Valhalla Chronicles: Tara Morgane' much more if you do so.

The stories will span many genres. The parent story was exhibitionism, Tara's journey is erotic coupling (with mild bondage elements). This Grace English chronicle will be more about sexual and emotional submission.

Thank-you once again dear reader. I hope you will appreciate that I have tried to do something new and fresh with this and at least humour me and my madness.

A Sincerest Thank-You

Dimachearus.

(Aka William)

******************

Grace English was now thirty two years old.

She was an extremely successful and highly respected attorney, and thanks to a couple of very high profile cases (which of course she won), she had even managed to become a moderately famous one too.

An attractive, auburn haired beauty.

Her slim frame and 'girl next-door' looks had deceived and disarmed many of her opponents in the past. She was gifted alright.

A genius level I.Q. combined with an innate understanding of the law.

It was this mix of guile and intelligence that had given her the enviable reputation of being almost unbeatable.

Up until now her life had been the kind of rags to riches story that you might read about in the pages of a glossy magazine. Success hadn't come quickly or easily, but when it did come, it had felt gratifying and intoxicating on almost every level.

She was a perfectionist with an eye for detail.

She wanted every part of her life to mirror that professional success....but....to her growing dismay, she had never been able to replicate that same kind of success in her own personal life.

It would be more accurate to say that she now had no personal life at all.

Grace quickly discovered that success had come with its own unfortunate side-effects.

Spare time was the one commodity that she craved the most but never had.

Hugely successful and wildly in demand as she was, Grace now found herself to be financially rich, but time poor.

That poverty of time had also resulted in another, even more distressing outcome.

The sheer impossibility of any kind of real and meaningful relationship.

There was just no time in her life left for any kind of significant other.

Not having that close loving bond with a man had been so very difficult for her to bear at times, but there was now an even more pressing matter that had begun to distract her more and more lately.

Her constantly growing and always unfulfilled desires.

It is often said that a woman will hit her sexual peak in her early thirties, but to Grace, that little factoid just seemed like some kind of cruel joke. An ironic slap in the face to a woman with a desperate itch she had no way of scratching.

Most nights Grace would arrive home from work and then attempt to just swallow her own frustration. She would simply push it all into some dark corner somewhere deep inside her soul, and for a while, that method had even worked.

But....It didn't take long before that too began to fail. That deep dark corner suddenly got very crowded as those repressed feelings of desire and arousal began to overflow and escape.

Immediately the problem became so much worse than before.

The Valhalla club had turned out to be the salvation of Grace English.

She was the only member ever to have discovered the existence of that secret of organisation completely on her own.

Once she knew of its existence she simply found her own way into the fold.

Using a combination of audacity and her own legal prowess, she successfully lobbied and then gained acceptance as a full member of Valhalla.

It was an unprecedented and impressive feat. It was also a true indication of just how intelligent and persistent she was.

You would think that once she was accepted into Valhalla, the very frustrated and sexually repressed Grace English would 'go for broke' and engage in every act and sordid fantasy under the sun...but not her.

It was enough for Grace to just be in that atmosphere. That very environment of

'sex and power' alone had been enough to satisfy her at first.

She witnessed men and women performing the kind of acts she had only read in books or fantasised about as she lay in bed.

She discovered that the act of sex itself was visually quite beautiful if performed passionately by the right people.

In a startling realisation one night, it occurred to her that despite her frequent visits to Valhalla, she had not slept with a single man in almost eighteen months.

There had been no boyfriends or dating or anything else for that matter, just her work and a couple of visits to the club every week.

"Jesus! How did I let that happen?" She had asked herself then.

She knew the answer to that question already. Grace English had become a slave to her job. Her all consuming and time devouring job.

Right then and there Grace decided to fix that situation. Decisiveness had always been a key reason for her professional success. Maybe it was now time to apply that same ethos to her personal life too.

She would now resolve to use all those facilities that Valhalla had placed at her disposal.

She would end her sexual drought in one emphatic and public statement.

It would to be a carefully conceived and choreographed sex act with her as the star attraction.

In one night she would put an end to all those rumours. She would show everyone that Grace English was not the 'frigid bitch' that they all seemed to think she was.

But...why even stop there? She was not simply going to put an end to those rumours, she was going to destroy them all with one remarkable act.

One woman, three men and an audience. That was the idea that started it all off.

It took more courage and planning than Grace had expected. It had literally been a full six months from the inception of that idea to the moment she had walked onto that tiny stage.

The reasons for that delay had much more to do with her own fear, than the complexity of what she had asked for.

'What are they gonna think of me? Would any of them even want to watch me make love to three men?'

It was a ridiculous question to be asking herself of course, one that spoke volumes about her own lack of confidence as a woman. The last remnant of a desperate and lonely adolescence.

When that night finally arrived, literally every Valhalla member had requested to be present. Only a very lucky forty-five of them had gotten that privilege and more than half of that number happened to be women.

It seems the public act of a woman having sex with multiple males had very much featured in the fantasies of just about every female Valhalla member.

The fact that it was a woman that they all knew and respected just seemed to add an extra dimension to an already exceptional act.

"Three consecutive men in one night, that pretty much sums it up right?" Tara Morgane had asked her a few weeks before as they sat in a booth in the Valhalla reception room.

Tara Morgane and Grace had hit it off right from the very first moment they met almost two years earlier.

Tara had worked her way up the ladder to be the 'head of member liasons' at the Valhalla Club now.

Right from the start there just seemed to be a realisation that both of them possessed kindred souls.

It was a difficult relationship to define but it was also a very honest and real one too.

Sisters in the sorority of life perhaps.

It was a month before the big night was to take place and the nervous anticipation of it all was almost intoxicating.

"Three strong and handsome men." Grace thought a little more before elaborating. "Taking turns at pleasuring me."

"Excuse me if I'm being crass Grace but we need to be specific about all the details. I want to make this the best experience ever, and to do that I'm going to need total honesty."

"You know you can ask anything you want." Grace replied confidently.

Tara Morgane brought out a legal pad and began to make notes as she continued to ask questions.

"When you say 'taking turns at pleasuring you', you really mean taking turns at 'fucking' you right? Full penetration I mean."

Grace English actually took the lead then and just spelt it all out. She had been nervous about this for weeks, but she had now come to the conclusion that she just needed to be brave and make her fantasy real once and for all.

"I want three 'big-dicked' studs to take turns at fucking my brains out in front of these high and mighty Valhalla 'stiffs'."

The two women laughed then.

"Why miss English!" Tara said coyly before adding "A woman after my own heart. I swear if you were a man I'd be in love right now!"

"We'll you're not quite my type Tara, but if I were into girls I'd jump you on the spot!"

Again the two women laughed.

"So....let's make a check-list." Tara said before calling out items.

"Let's see....Three big handsome studs with huge dicks. An appreciative audience. Sounds hot so far, but what about the other things. Rough or gentle?"

"Rough. I like a bit of enthusiasm" Grace replied.

"How about fetishes Miss English?"

"Like what?"

"Oh I don't know. Do you like being tied up or maybe blindfolded? How about a spanking or some mild bondage?"

"Why.....Are you offering?" Grace said with a mischievous smile.

"Only if you've been a very very bad girl." Tara replied trying to stifle a slight chuckle.

Grace paused in thought for just a moment as the various scenarios began to play out in her mind.

To say that she had never thought of such things would be a lie.

In fact, the whole 'loss of control' idea head featured in her fantasies more times than she could remember......but.....exploring those ideas in front of a group of her peers was another matter entirely.

"Well...I like the blindfold idea Tara....and who knows...maybe I even deserve a good spanking...I'll leave that to your discretion," she finally decided.

Tara's next question didn't seem particularly significant to either of them at the time. Only later would it prove to be perhaps the most important part of that whole exchange.

"Do you like surprises Grace?"

"Well, professionally speaking, no, but something tells me that's not the kind of surprise you're talking about is it."

"All I'm saying Grace, is that you and I have planned this very carefully. Nothing has been left to chance. There are no random elements at play.....not unless.....now how should I put it..... not unless I was to provide a fun little surprise or two."

Grace thought again for a moment.

"You know that actually sounds kinda fun. Okay...give it your best shot. But I have to tell you that I've pretty much seen it all in my line of work."

"You just leave that part to me Grace. I can be very inventive. Trust me, I'll come up with something you're gonna love."

Looking back on it now there was no way Tara Morgane could have foreseen the full impact of that decision.

She had literally hundreds of options to choose from when planning that 'fun little surprise'.

It had to be special and it needed to be personal too. Something symbolic.

As fate would have it, Tara's extensive research into the life of Grace English kept on revealing the same name again and again. A call-girl by the name of..........................

***

"Jasmine Parks." Grace whispered softly to herself. She was finally alone now.

Her big Valhalla 'presentation' had only ended just five minutes before.

That conversation with Tara had only been a month ago but it seemed like a distant memory now.

She shook uncontrollably as the adrenaline still coursed through her veins.

Her mind just kept on replaying the last two hours of her life in minute detail over and over.

She sat on the edge of a rather large bed dressed only in a plain white Valhalla bath-robe.

Only moments before she had been escorted to this private room by one of the female associates.

A change of clothing and lingerie had been laid out neatly on the bed for her as promised, and

A selection of expensive cosmetics and hair-care products had also been provided.

The droning sound of water striking ceramic tiles echoed from the bathroom as the shower continued to run and steam billowed through the doorway.

More out of habit than anything else she loosened her robe and let it fall to the floor as she walked naked into the bathroom and then slid underneath those welcoming jets of hot water.

A sharp, stinging pain erupted from between her legs then as the hot water made contact with her raw, sensitive flesh.

She grunted and mewed in pain.

After a few moments the pain subsided a little, but she still clearly felt the physical effects of her ordeal. Not just on the outside, but deep within her too. It was a kind of dull throb that continued to pulse somewhere deep inside her.

That full intense feeling in her stomach didn't seem to be leaving either. She felt it acutely as if those men were still violating her. Still pounding their huge cocks into her tiny little frame.

There was no precedent for what she was feeling. Nothing to compare it to.

"God I can still feel it so bad." She said quietly to herself as the water ran in tiny rivulets down her body and then flowed down between her legs.

She found that feeling comforting.

Grace began to slide a bar of soap over her body as the pain from her crotch and pelvis began to wane. She slid the soap down between her legs and for the first time allowed her fingers to examine the aftermath of the extreme double penetration she had just experienced.

Her vagina just felt raw and her clitoris extremely sensitive to the touch. Her poor little pussy had been just been penetrated and pounded mercilessly by maybe the biggest cock it had ever had to deal with.

But...grace knew that the state of her pussy was not her greatest concern then. She was more worried about the state her thoroughly abused little ass-hole, which up until tonight had never been violated by anything bigger than a finger.

She was all too aware that her anal virginity had just been taken by a cock that was even bigger than the ones that had pounded her pussy.

"Oh christ here goes." grace said out loud then as she probed at her tortured little ass-hole with her fingers as she stood in that shower.

To her surprise there was no pain to the touch just a dull numbing ache.

As Grace gently continued to probe with two fingers she was shocked to discover that they quickly slid inside her with almost no resistance now.

"Okay, well that's definitely a new development." she said to herself.

'Jesus I hope it's not gonna stay that way.' she thought then as she began to work the soap between her legs vigorously.

There was no way that a simple bar of soap was going to fix her or wash the whole experience away, but that was fine by her.

To Grace it felt like she had just discovered a whole new world of feeling and emotion. She didn't want to forget anything, just the opposite. She now found herself wanting more.

Visions, flashbacks and vivid emotions.

A feeling of being cradled by male flesh and then being violated by it.

A musky scent in the air. The friction of bodies in front and behind.

Stretching. Penetrating.

The flesh of another deep inside her. Fingers in her mouth.

Animalistic grunts. Pounding. Screaming..............Climaxing.

Those images and thoughts continued to randomly assault her senses.

Blurred daydreams passed in and out of her mind as the soothing hot water continued to slide down her body. A gentle caress of water that was almost heavenly.

In Grace's own confused mind a phantom vision of Jasmine Parks seemed to suddenly waft out of the steam in front of her.

She stood there in that same red dress, unaffected by the heat and moisture.

This ethereal Jasmine was clearly very different from the real woman. She was an idealised version. A construct of Grace's overwhelmed mind.

"You're smart enough to know I did this to you for a reason." The phantom Jasmine said in the very same manner that her real counterpart had said only minutes before.

"To teach me a lesson. To make me your filthy little whore." Grace replied out loud into the steam and mist.

"And you want that very much now don't you?" Jasmine said using words drawn not from reality this time, but from the mind of Grace herself."

"Yes" she answered simply before taking it even further. "I want to feel like that again."

Sometimes all it takes is one extreme experience to change someone's life.

In the case of Grace English that experience and the change it brought about was so profound that her life would probably never be the same again.

Unknown emotions had been set on fire. New pathways to feeling had been discovered.

Her days as a lonely, over-worked and sexually repressed woman were about to come to a startling end.

There was more to it all of course. Some kind of primal trigger had been hit deep inside Grace English.

The ability to be in total control of every situation had been the very basis upon which she had built her success. Nobody had ever managed to outsmart her or get the better of her.

She had even controlled Jasmine Parks when they had first met two months ago, although back then the setting had been a very different one.

Grace had been in her natural element then.

She had successfully prosecuted Jasmine Parks on all four counts of prostitution.

Miss Parks however, was no lowly street walker and her services were not cheap either. A beautiful, manipulative woman with a very rich clientele, she had scammed and slept her way through some of the most powerful men in the city.

The next time those two women met, would be under very different circumstances indeed.

Grace would not be in her natural element at all then. She would be blindfolded, nervous and vulnerable, and this time, Jasmine Parks would have the upper hand.

Jasmine had quickly and effortlessly taken control of Grace then, and once she had that control, she had never let it go for one second.

She manipulated Grace and turned her into a victim of her own desires. She teased and caressed and led her into an experience that was much more raw and explicit than anything she had ever considered.

The original presentation of the beautiful and successful Grace English being 'pleasured' by three men was quickly replaced by something far more pleasing to Jasmine Parks.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers