Valley of Desire Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisa found it peculiar that the entire park was surrounded by a thigh perimeter of trees. If you drove all around the park you could not see into it. The interior was dotted with clumps of trees though the majority was large grassy fields on which teenagers played. A softball game in which four girls were in the field and four boys were at bat. She thought it was unusual for girls to be playing boys but this was the new millennium after all.

Finding a bench away from the activity, she settled in to wait. Across the field, she noted a woman in her thirties, quite stunning actual in a long flowered dress sat with a bowl of ice cream glaring at a young man who approached her. .

"I told you to be here for noon young man!" she sneered as he stopped in front of her.

"But..."

"The only butts here is the one your going to bare!" demanded the angry mother.

"Mom," the teen whined

Immediately, she grabbed the boy, pulling him towards her. He was helpless as in one motion he was pulled over her lap as his shorts and underwear were hauled to his knees. In total shock, Elisa looked around to find no one even noticing the naked butt as it lay across his mother's lap. Strange too was the fact that the bowl of ice-cream that the woman had been eating was still held between her knees as the boy penis flopped into it.

"If I have told you once, I have told you a hundred times...Do not keep me waiting! she shouted. With that, the woman began to forcefully slap the boys bottom. The palm of her hand smacked first one then the other cheek in a flurry of blows that made his butt ripple under the impact.

The boy began to kick his legs and beg his mother to stop despite the fact that as Elisa watched the boys flaccid penis that lay in the bowl of cold ice-cream, began to grow. With each blow on his ass, the force sent his growing cock dipping into the frozen dessert. While his butt reddened from his mother's assault his prick plunged deeper and deeper until it looked as though he were fucking it.

One final blow from his mother's hand impacted before the boy let out a low moan and sent his sperm spilling into the bowl. The gooey liquid filled the indention, flowing over from spurt after spurt. The mother had grasped his left cheek, closing her eyes as her son's cum mixed with the ice cream. It was not until she could feel him cease that she allowed him to get up.

The boy wiped the tears from his cheeks as his mother wiped on last string of cum that clung to the tip of his cock. After wiping on the brim of her bowl, she watched her son pull up his shorts. He was still sobbing as he turned and walked back down the sidewalk.

With a gluttonous grin, the woman sat on the bench and began to spoon out the ice-cream, coated in her son's goo. She closed her eyes with every bite, licking the spoon as not to miss any of her treat. Elisa sat, stunned by the carnality that had been played out. As she wondered how a mother could do that, she couldn't rid herself of the urge to ask the woman for a bite.

Turning from the temptation, she began watching the softball game. A tall, blonde boy had just hit a pop up, allowing the brunette in the outfield to easily catch it. Evidently this was the third out as the boys were getting ready to go out into the field. Elisa found herself admiring the muscular bodies of the young men as they removed their shirts before proceeding.

The girls ran into bat, striding with confidence. With Elisa as a spectator, the young athletic woman scored 4 runs before a blonde girl was thrown out at home. With that it seemed as the girls were losing some oftheir confidence as the next two batters were struck out. The blonde angrily threw down the bat and in unison with her teammates pulled off their T-shirts.

Realizing that these young girls unashamedly walked out into the field in shorts and bras. Again she looked around the park. Without any reaction to these events, the inning played out all too quickly until the final out was made.

The boys, sour from their low score did not hesitate to remove their shorts, leaving only their jock straps to cover them. From somewhere deep in her mind bubbled the lust for the young bodies that were displayed before her. She stared at each naked, muscular butt at a time, enjoying watching them run around the small field. Dreamily, she noticed as the third out was made.

After the girls, clad in nothing but panties and bra, jogged out to the field Elisa noticed that the lust that brought desire for the boys did not stop. Her pussy dripped with her juices as she longingly stared at the bodies of the young ladies. She began wondering what it would be like to taste their adolescent pussies. Her pondering was interrupted as the tall boy was thrown out at first base. That brought it to the third out and the next inning. Her eyes darted to the grass where the boys laid the last of their clothing.

Though still soft the swinging organs were still impressively large, imparticularly for boys of their age. Now the yearning of her cunt demanded that she rub herself through the fabric of her tight spandex. Wantonly, she parted her thighs and stroked the mound that was soaked by now. She was only vaguely aware that the woman across from her was watching her.

It didn't take long for the boys to attain three outs. Quite pleased with themselves the boys strutted back to the make-shift dugout where the girls bras lay on the ground next to the rest of their clothes. Elisa relished thesight of their small breasts bouncing as they fielded the several hits that the boys managed to make.

Suddenly fingers on the elastic of her pants brought about her attention to the woman who knelt at her feet. Though she was about to protest it fell short as the tight fabric was peeled from her flesh and bunched at her ankles. As the girls made out after out, the strange woman leaned her head between her legs and began eating her out. One leg lay across her shoulder, allowing access to her dripping pussy as she watched the last out being made.

With all of their clothing gone, Elisa was curious as to what they would do. The young boys stood where they are, looking at the girls and began to stroke their pricks to hardness. Only when they stood straight up did they walk to their places in the outfield. The swinging genitals, now engorged with blood caused some awkwardness as they attempted to play the game. As Elisa's third orgasm erupted through her body, she watched the delicious looking cocks bounce, slapping their bellies.

Only once did the game halt as one of the boys had to rub his member back to full erection. It seemed a requirement of the game. Unknown lips encircled Elisa's steaming pussy bringing her to yet another climax that caused a squeal to escape her lips. From her feverish state she watched as the game continued and the last piece of clothing was shed from the girl's bodies. By the victorious leaping into the air, she surmised that the girls had defeated the boys.

One of the blonde girls pointed to the grass at her feet which told the boys where to sit. Scattered only slightly, the boys sat on the grass at the foot of one of the girls as they crouched to their side. As if trained to do so, the boys spread their knees wide while the girls seized their still stiff pricks like prizes and began stroking them with vigor.

Elisa was guided so that her lower back rested on the bench, leaving most of her ass hanging over the edge. In this position the unfamiliar lady explored, with her tongue and fingers the parted cheeks and even began probing her anus which clutched her digits greedily. The heights of ecstasy reached such numbing altitudes that her moans and screams were echoing throughout the park.

Reverberating also were the sounds of groans as the first cock released its milky discharge, which was quickly swallowed down by the girl clutching his prick. The others were not far behind the first, pumping their cum into the girl's throats. What little dribbled from the corner's of their mouths was quickly licked up by voracious vixens.

As quickly as she appeared the woman was gone, walking down the sidewalk quite casually. Elisa thought that it would be a good idea to reach down and pull up her pants, however, she just didn't feel like it. She sat there on the bench wondering what universe she had landed in when she saw two figures approaching. One, she recognized as the policewoman that she was due to meet here. The other was a man she did not fully recognize though it seemed like she should know him.

The gorgeous officer stopped to examine the naked legs and pussy spread openly on the bench. "Having a good time?" She asked smiling a mischievous smile.

"You knew this would happen? questioned Elisa suspiciously.

"It's the usual around here."

Elisa eyed the good looking man standing next to her. "Who is this?"

"You mean you don't recognize him?"

Carefully examining the man, she suddenly did. "Max?"

In the voice she recognized easily, the man spoke. "Yes dear, it's me."

"What happened? You look so different...so sexy."

Max smiled. "Thank you...I think."

"Where have you been?" she inquired said suddenly overjoyed that she had finally found him safe and sound.

"We have a lot to talk about."

* * * * *

Stay tuned for: Valley of Desire, The Beginning

12