Valley of the Hot Wife

Story Info
Outdoor fun.
1.3k words
3.94
32.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_and_R
H_and_R
3 Followers

Things in Vegas always seem a little hotter and wilder. Such was the case on a short vacation for us. We were staying on the Strip and enjoying the lights and action of the evenings, but we wanted to be adventurous during the day. So, we ventured off to the Valley of the Sun State Park a few miles away from Las Vegas. Surprisingly, Rascal was eager to get up early and hit the trail even though we had spent the previous evening partying and gambling (hey it's Vegas).

The morning was abnormally cool for April, but the sun was shining and the sky was blue. It was going to be a hot day no matter what the temperature was in the morning.

When we got to the park, we selected the trail to Mouse's Tank, which was an old hideout with a natural water collection basin. The trail was fairly easy and also popular. So, after we got to Mouse's Tank, we explored the narrow canyons beyond the site. After hiking down a narrow canyon for about 15 - 20 minutes, we stopped for our lunch break. We found a nice ledge about half way up the canyon wall. The ledge offered a nice sitting area with some shade since the sun was starting to heat up the area. Little did I know, Rascal had more than lunch in mind.

As we settled down and enjoyed the natural surrounding, Rascal lounged back on a sunny portion of the ledge and basked in warmth of the sun and the rocks. I sat down next to her as we chatted about evening activities. But, my attention was quickly diverted when I noticed Rascal' nipples protruding through her sports bra and t-shirt. I knew she was not cold. I slowly moved my hand from her shoulder to her breast. When my hand grazed her nipple, she moaned slightly under her breathe. I then gently squeezed her and suggested that she let her breasts enjoy the sun. Rascal sat up and removed her t-shirt and bra exposing her hard nipples to the warmth of the sun. I was at full attention myself and enjoyed Rascal massaging her breasts in this natural setting. I quickly offered to help her with her shorts and slid them down her hips and thighs and exposed her hot dripping pussy. Without any words between us, we kissed, and I rubbed her moist lips. My fingers easily slid along her lips and clit as her love juices had her ready for some hot outdoor sex.

I quickly slid two fingers deep into her, and Rascal moaned and ground her hips against my hand. Rascal climaxed with an intense orgasm in no time at all. It was a wonderful sight and feeling having your lover quivering in your arms in the great outdoors. Rascal quickly removed her boots and shocks so she could remove her shorts and be completely naked. Rascal leaned on the rocks to give me full access to her. I knelt down and begin to kiss her thighs moving slowly to her pussy. But, I was not fast enough, as Rascal started to rub her clit herself. I kept my kisses along the outside of Rascal' pussy as she rubbed her clit. I had a wonderful view as her hand slid over her protruding wet clit. Rascal then used her other hand to move my head directly over her pussy, and I obliged by kissing, licking, and sucking her pussy. After awhile, Rascal removed her hand since my tongue seemed to be doing the job. As I continued eating her pussy, Rascal was moaning and building up another orgasm. I slid two fingers into her as I continue to lick her clit. This was just what Rascal needed to climax with another body shaking orgasm.

After this one subsided, Rascal went directly to the zipper on my shorts and freed my rock hard dick. She quickly kissed my head and started to suck me. This was yet another wonderful view -- standing out in nature with my naked wife sucking and stroking me with wild passion. She was getting me close to a climax, when she stood up and said, "I need something in me, now." Although I was wanting to cum from her great oral play, I knew our fucking was going to be fantastic. Rascal removed my shirt and ordered me to get naked. In no time at all, I was naked and ready to fuck. Rascal was standing there (I guess figuring out which position she wanted to start with), so I grabbed her and started to masturbate her pussy, which was dripping juices down her legs. Although initially she tried to move away, she relaxed as my fingers touched her G-spot. I started with a nice slow firm stroke until Rascal was moving her hips with the motion. With this I picked up the speed of my finger fucking, and Rascal moaned with pleasure. As her body tensed with the speed of my fingers, I switched to a firm squeezing of her G-spot. This sent Rascal over the edge, and she moaned loudly as she came.

As she was still quivering from her climax, she bent over and pulled my dick to her pussy. I knew what she wanted and slid myself deep into her from the rear. I started with a nice slow speed and enjoyed yet another wonderful view. Rascal would only take this speed for a few strokes, and she started to quicken the pace. Before long we were fucking hard and heavy, but one of the problems with natural settings is the lack of good footholds and handholds. So as we got going fast, either my feet or her hands would slip, and we would have to restart our fucking. I did not mind since it delayed my cuming, but Rascal wanted a continuous pounding. So Rascal ordered me to lay down on the rock. Now, in the bedroom this is easy, but the site where Rascal laid me down had a small cavity. With my head lying within the cavity, Rascal could place her hands on the rock above. It did not take long for me to realize why she had selected this position as she started to grind me deep into her pussy. All I had to do was lay back and enjoy Rascal' wet hot pussy fucking me. When her pussy is this wet and hot, we can fuck for awhile since there is little friction.

While on her knees, Rascal varied her hip motions and grinding for a wonderful fuck. She switched to her feet and squatted over me as she slid me into her pussy. Once she got her rhythm, Rascal started to rub and squeeze her breasts. Rascal then slowed down her pace as she grabbed one of her breasts and sucked hard on her nipple. This view pushed me close to the edge and obviously her as well. I knew then that the pace was going to get pretty quick. Once her sucking was finished and her nipples were even harder and redder, Rascal started to get serious about fucking. At this point, I was a few moans and thrusts from filling her up. Rascal' motions started to be a blur of motion as she fucked my dick deep in her pussy. She was totally lost in her fucking, as I came hard. And as I moaned, Rascal started cuming hard and I felt her love juices and mime flow over my balls and hips. Rascal slowed her paced and leaned against the rock to catch her breathe.

Rascal slowly stood up and faced the sun with her eyes closed. I don't know which radiated more warmth: the sun or Rascal flushed satisfied face.

As we got ourselves redressed, we took another well deserved break with a snack and water. As we climbed down from the ledge, we took a picture of our passion ledge for fond remembrances. So if we show you a picture of some nondescript rock ledge with a big smile on our face, you will know that sometimes the picture does not tell the whole story.

H_and_R
H_and_R
3 Followers