Valley Wives Ch. 02

Story Info
Darcy gets her pool guy.
2.3k words
4.41
39.2k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's quiet on Shannon Road during midday. Everyone who works is away and everyone else prepares for a hot afternoon. At number 1101, Adam and Stephanie settle into their new home. At 1105, Tiffany recovers from a mind-blowing orgasm and at 1097 Darcy eagerly awaits the pool guy.

Darcy enters the backyard wearing the tiniest bikini imaginable. The top barely covers her large breasts and the bottom is stretched tight over her ass and mound. The sun is high and it's hot. She needs to cool off a bit after running around all morning. She slides into the pool and walks out until the water is up to her neck. She knows the pool guy will be there soon and she will stay in the water until he arrives.

Indeed, she doesn't have to wait long. The back gate opens and Josh lopes in. She catches her breath at the sight of him. His lean, muscular body is tanned from days spent outdoors. His longish hair is bleached from the sun until it is almost white. He wears loose, baggy shorts, a T-shirt with a band she's never heard of and sneakers. When he sees her, he waves and smiles showing a set of perfectly white teeth.

Darcy is in her early 30's and she figures Josh is about 21.

"Hi Mrs. Albert," he says as he makes his way to the shed.

She cringes at that salutation. "Just call me Darcy, hon. There's no need to be formal."

He nods and opens the shed to get the necessary chemicals.

"I should probably get out of the pool now," she says coyly, turning on all the Texas charm.

"Yes ma'am," he says and she cringes again.

But she is undaunted and ready to give him a show. Previously all their encounters have been innocent enough – she was always fully clothed and inside the house. She flirted with him many times and she knew she was finally getting through. Today would be the day.

Darcy casually strolls over to the steps leading out of the pool and gradually emerges from the water. She does it slowly and deliberately to ensure he gets a good view. When she gets to the top step she smiles at him and sees his eyes bug out. She knows she was a sight to see. Her nipples are rock hard from the cool water and are clearly seen through the yellow top. Drops of water cling to her oiled body. Her hair is slicked back.

She ignores him and grabs her towel to pat her skin dry. She knows he is staring at her.

"See something you like?" she asks turning around to look at him.

"No, um, I..." he stammers and she laughs and sits down on a lounge chair. Despite his tan, she can see that he's blushing. She lets him go about his business for a while and closes her eyes. She wants him to get a good look at her.

Thirty minutes later she hears him closing the shed door and she opens his eyes.

"All done?" she asks.

He nods and pushes the hair back from his eyes.

"Would you like a cool drink?"

She sees him wrestle with that a bit, but she knows he wants to stay and ogle her some more. They all do.

"Come on in the house for some lemonade," she says, not waiting for an answer. She stands up and casually walks into the house and Josh follows obediently.

Once inside, the cool air from the a/c makes her nipples harden again and Josh can't keep his eyes off them. Again she ignores him and pours him a glass of lemonade. He gulps it down and sets the glass on the counter. There is awkward silence between them. Darcy knows she has an hour tops before she has to go pick up the kids, so it's now or never.

"You like my big ol' tits, sugar?" she asks, laying it on thick.

Josh gulps and nods. Even though his shorts are baggy, she sees a tent beginning to form. Smiling she reaches behind her neck and unties the string that is holding it altogether. The top falls away from her chest exposing her tits for all to see.

"Oh my god," Josh says in a hushed voice.

"Come over here and suck 'em," she says, sticking her breasts out. "Show me what a man you are."

Josh doesn't need any encouragement. In a moment his hands are kneading the firm flesh of her tits and to Darcy it couldn't feel any better. His hands are strong and rough and she purrs with contentment.

"Why don't you suck them for me, hon," she says. "Make me feel good."

Josh lowers his head to take one fat nipple into his mouth. He sucks on it hard as if to draw the milk that has long been dormant.

"Oh yeah, that feels good. Suck them hard, hon."

Darcy leans her head back and grabs onto the countertop behind her. Josh's mouth feels heavenly and there's nothing better than having her big tits sucked hard. Someday she hopes to have both nipples serviced by two different men.

Josh begins to feel bold and reaches inside her bikini bottom to stroke her pussy. Darcy likes that and encourages him. She is already wet and her cunt throbs in anticipation for some young cock. She guides his head to her other nipple and spreads her legs for him.

"That's it, feel my pussy. Is it wet?" she coos.

He grunts in acknowledgement and finally lifts his head from her chest. Without a word, his shorts are off and bunched on the floor. His erect cock springs to life and she is delighted at the size.

"You want to stick that in me?" she asks. "You want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes," he breathes as he lightly strokes his long shaft.

"Good, let me turn around for you," she says accommodatingly.

Darcy turns away and pulls her bottoms down, giving him a great view of her ass. Then, leaning over to grasp the countertop again, she spreads her legs and begs him to show no mercy.

Josh pushes his cock in her waiting hole and she takes every inch willingly. Her pussy is filled and stretched as it envelops his manhood. It feels great and she realizes it has been too long since her last fucking.

"Yes, that's it, Josh. Fill my pussy...fuck me hard," she says through gritted teeth. The youth needs no encouragement from the likes of her. Soon he is thrusting in and out of her wet snatch. Darcy holds on to the countertop and her tits sway back and forth like two huge pendulums. "Oh my god, yesssss," she hisses.

"Fuck, this is good," murmurs Josh. It has been a while since his last good fuck as well and his balls are swollen. Despite the coolness of the dark kitchen, sweat forms on his brow as he fucks this wonderful lady beneath him. He can't believe his fortune that day. For weeks he had been fantasizing about her but he never thought it would come to anything. But when he saw her step out of the pool he knew something had changed.

Darcy begins to feel the orgasm building and she welcomes it like an old friend.

"Yeah, fuck me harder, Josh, I'm gonna cum and I'm gonna cum real good!" she cries. He responds by grabbing her ass cheeks and pounds away. At last he shows no mercy and she goes right over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Oh my god!!!" It's all she can take as the big cock pushes all the right buttons and she cums in a long wailing cry. It echoes in the big kitchen and if anyone happened to walk by the house, they'd wonder what the hell was going on inside.

Josh keeps pumping as he's almost there himself. Once he feels Darcy's cunt milking him hard, he shuts his eyes and feels the sweet release of cum leave his balls.

"Oh yes...ohhhh YES!!" he cries. Darcy smiles in satisfaction as he fills her up. It's another successful encounter and she'll even have time to change and get to the school.

*** The movers and Adam are gone and Stephanie sits in the big house by herself. Furniture is carefully placed in the rooms but there are boxes everywhere and she is reluctant to begin. Unpacking means surrendering yet again to the man that has made her life a living hell.

Adam has left to meet his new company. He wastes no time, Steph thinks. He's always one step ahead of everyone else. That's probably why she hasn't been able to get away from him.

It's late in the afternoon but the heat is still searing outside. Steph looks out at the pool behind the house but has no urge to swim. Instead she wanders around looking at the boxes that contain her possessions. She sits down at the kitchen table and stares at the walls until she hears the doorbell ring. Startled, she leaps up and goes to answer the door. When she opens it she is greeted by two blondes. They look like typical California wives and she almost rolls her eyes.

"Hi there," says the smaller of the two. She smiles pleasantly at Steph. "We are your neighbors and wanted to welcome you."

"Hi," Steph says to them. The larger of the two blondes is looking at her curiously.

"My name is Tiffany and this is Darcy," the first blonde says and sticks her hand out.

Steph shakes her hand. "I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph." She wonders if these women are being polite or just nosy.

"Hi Steph," says Darcy and Steph hears a southern accent. "Is your husband at home?"

"No, Adam went to visit his new company up in San Jose."

The blondes nod knowingly. They are most likely trophy wives who are used to being home alone while their husbands toil away in the Valley.

"I'd invite you in, but nothing is unpacked and I don't have any food," Steph says, suddenly feeling weary. "In fact, I don't know where the market is."

"Now, don't worry about that," Darcy says. "You just take a walk over to my house and we'll have a nice drink and a bite to eat."

"Well, that's very kind of you," Steph says. She isn't expecting this kindness from anyone and welcomes it. "I'll just get my purse."

While Steph is getting her things together, Darcy whispers to Tiffany. "She looks very tired, don't you think?"

"Well of course she is. They just moved here. They probably drove down from Seattle."

"I think she really did have a breakdown. She doesn't look so good," Darcy says, continuing to whisper.

"Darcy, hush. Let's get to know her."

Steph returns with her purse and follows them down the street to Darcy's house. It looks pretty much the same as Steph's house, but she knew it would. She follows the two women inside and they sit on the shaded patio near the pool. It isn't as hot there. Darcy makes them all iced tea and they sip it while eating some fruit salad.

"So, Steph, we hear you are from Seattle," Darcy says once they are settled.

"Um, yes...yes I am," replies Steph. No doubt her real estate agent is in cahoots with these two. God knows what else they know about her.

"And what did you do up there?" Darcy asks.

"I was a lawyer."

Darcy nods and Tiffany munches on the chips, still smiling.

"I'm taking some time off," Steph says, anticipating the next question.

"That's a good idea," Tiffany says. Steph notices the woman's perfectly manicured nails and becomes self conscious about her own neglected ones. "You need time to get settled."

"Absolutely," says Darcy. "When I came to the valley, it took forever! Trying to find a gym and a stylist!"

Tiffany laughs. "Don't mind Darcy, Steph. She's a Texas girl."

"I was trying to place the accent," replies Steph.

"Yup, born and bred near Austin," Darcy says proudly.

"I've been Seattle all my life until we moved down here. It's quite a change."

"I bet," Tiffany said. "From cool and rainy to hot and sunny here. You'll eventually get used to it."

Tiffany talks in a soothing voice that Steph likes.

The three of them chat for another hour or so until Darcy's husband arrives home from work. Steph has started to relax and enjoy their company. They have no hang-ups at all, she thinks. Darcy excuses herself to begin dinner and Tiffany and Steph exit the yard back onto the street. All around her husbands are coming home from work and so has hers. She stiffens slightly.

"Everything ok?" says Tiffany as they slowly walk towards their homes.

"Yes, just tired. Been a long couple of days."

Tiffany nods. "I understand. Well, I'll let you get settled. Tomorrow we'll show you around town so you can find things."

Steph looks at Tiffany and smiles. "Thank you that would be great."

The women say good-bye and Steph enters her new house. Adam is home and there is take out food on the table. For that she is grateful.

***

The sun has long since set and Darcy can't sleep again. She sits by the pool in the darkness and thinks. Mike and the kids are sleeping upstairs and she has slipped out quietly. She goes back to her encounter with Josh. Strangely enough, it has left her unsatisfied and restless. She knows that she will be able to fuck him again but thought doesn't give her the usual pleasure. Maybe she needs something a little more risky.

Darcy lies on the lounge chair and recounts some of her other affairs. There was the cable guy that one time. That one wasn't planned. In fact, he started it, but she willingly went along. Then there was the plumber. He was a good fuck, she thought. There were several others and she realizes they were all men who had visited her home while she was alone. Never had she left her house to fuck someone. Maybe it was time to start.