Vampire Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting numerous holes in Cindy's breast, Trevor left them red and throbbing. He turned his attention to her shorts. Running his fingers around the top of the band caused Cindy began to panic. Though she'd been Prom Queen and Homecoming Queen, she'd never let anyone touch her down there. She began to breathe in quick short breaths, no longer able to control herself.

Cindy could not control her body from physically shaking. The idea of him entering her bothered her more than the prospect of dying. He tugged teasingly at her shorts now, inching them down. Because they were tight and stretchable, they easily rolled from her waist, over her hips and ass, and down her legs. When he'd pealed them to her knees, he ripped them off. Looking up, he was surprised to find a nicely shaved, pink present. He licked his lips as he flung aside the shorts.

Trevor ran his teeth gently up and down her neck as his fingers found her slit. Frustrated, he turned to Beth, who, with cigarette dangling from her lips, slipped silently next him and molded his hand with hers. She rubbed Cindy's pussy up and down using Trevor's hand. Trevor quickly found his rhythm as Beth traced her own frigid hand up Cindy's taut stomach and around her waist.

Up and down, Trevor stroked while Beth crept behind Cindy. Beth allowed her hands to roam over Cindy's muscles, around her ass, and between her crack and gently tickled her ass. As Trevor slipped his cold, dead finger into her, Cindy inhaled severely. When Cindy refused to cry out again, she was met with fury. Trevor shoved two fingers inside her rapidly and without mercy, while Beth began pushing her finger into Cindy's ass.

After several minutes, Cindy was unintentionally wet and excited. She clenched her jaw so tightly that she no long knew if she'd be able to reopen it. Trevor pulled his fingers from Cindy. He licked Cindy's juices from his fingers and took a step back, pulling his shirt over his head. Underneath, his body wasn't as fit as she'd imagined. But when he allowed his jeans to fall to his ankles, Cindy took another sharp breath. Beth rolled her fingers down Cindy's back and around her ass, humming quietly.

Trevor's dick throbbed. He was at least as big as 'Captain America.' Cindy had tried to focus on the pain to avoid the feeling of shame of this invasion, but now, looking at his pulsating cock with its veins and raging purple mushroomed tip -- a cock he was going to be putting into her small cunt -- she felt sick. Her body heaved three times before Trevor grabbed her by her neck.

"Enough."

Trevor licked an involuntary tear from her cheek. Trevor lifted Cindy's legs up just enough to wrap around him. He pulled back and smiled at Beth, lining his cock with Cindy's opening. Though she hated showing weakness, the position relieved most of the tension on her wrist and provided some relief from the pain. So rather than fight the new position, Cindy made use of it. Trevor ran his quivering cock back and forth between her soft pink lips. His dick quickly became slick with her fluids. After a few minutes, he wrapped his hands around the ass that Beth had been stoking and forced himself into the virgin beauty queen.

Cindy screamed silently with pain, begging God to end her suffering, to allow her to pass out, to help in some way -- any way. But her prayers were only met with Trevor's thrusts into her soft, warm pussy. His rock hard dick forced itself inside her as he pulled her to him. He started slowly, his moan engulfing the room. Behind Cindy, Beth cooed. Trevor lifted her up and down on his cock, rotated her around it, and forced it deeper inside her. Gaining speed with each minute, Cindy could not help but to pant. With a large smile accenting his shining fangs, he pulled out completely and rammed to her hilt, slamming into her cervix.

Cindy resisted the overwhelming urge to scream, refusing to give him the satisfaction, but every time an involuntary grunt of pain immerged from her throat, he only rammed her harder. He pulled out of her for more than a few seconds and dropped her without warning, and Cindy fell back against her restraints, hearing another bone or joint crack. She felt a cold, liquid cover her naked back and ass. She felt as if someone where shooting ice cold water from a water gun. Realization that he was cumming on her back was of some relief to her. The idea of having him lingering inside her was revolting.

He moved out of her sight, and for a moment, having been so brutally violated, she had hope that it -- this experience -- was over and she had survived.

"We may just have to keep you around, princess," Beth cooed. "That was fun."

"That was certainly a treat. And look, Beth, an entire hour until sunrise."

Beth laughed.

"You got what you wanted," Cindy muttered, so violated and hurt. She could still feel the throbbing ache inside her, as if he'd never left.

Cindy began to cry. Her sobs rippled through her body, shaking the rope against her wrists until they bled freely. His semen traveled more quickly down her spine and into her crack. The toes of her shoes danced over the concrete as she swayed, dangling from the chains above her. Above her, other chains grazed the chain that held her, filling the warehouse with an unpleasant, empty sound.

"Just kill me and get it over with."

Beth lifted Cindy off of the hook and carried her a few yards, dropping her next to Beth's dead dinner. Beth took the shackles off the man and attached them around Cindy's wrists, her black eyes placid. Beth tossed the man aside, making room for Cindy on the pillows gathered in the corner. Trevor walked over with a swagger, now dressed again.

"I thought you understood," he smiled, as Cindy's eyes grew dim.

She did understand. She wasn't going to turn up near the docks. She wasn't going to be the Bay Butcher's next victim. She was going to remain as Trevor's fuck toy. She was going to live what life she may have left, being mauled and impaled and suffering. She wasn't like the rest of them after all. She wasn't merely another girl. She wasn't just like the others now.

She was his.

12