Vampire Habit Gets Her in Trouble

Story Info
Getting dirty with a patient at work.
2.3k words
4.04
18.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Migtydep1
Migtydep1
12 Followers

Working the night shift as a vampire was always an interesting and sometimes even fun job that allowed me to keep in shape. I had to face that it was catching up with me, being forty-five, but that didn't mean accepting the effects that forty-five could have. I had kept in shape and at 5'2" and 120 pounds I still had a flat tummy, toned backside and even though they sagged just a bit a nice set of full 34 d breasts. I wasn't shy about showing off how good I still looked and enjoyed the way men looked at me, the power their stares gave me over them. Being on nights, I would often times wear a slightly shorter than acceptable dress, knowing my lab coat would hide that fact from the world. I liked wearing low cut tops that allowed me to show off my tits and occasionally could pull off not wearing a bra depending on the top I wore. The younger security guards at the hospital I worked in were always fun to mess with, sometimes not being able to contain their sexual excitement when I flirted.

One night, I was working on taking some blood draws, when I had to do a set of draws on a patient that was special ordered. Going up to the floor I told the girls at the nurse's station I'd be in there for about twenty-five minutes as the draws were slow draws. Going into the room in question I sat my stuff down and turned to wake up the patient as I was going to need him to be very still and once I got started he wouldn't be able to get up and pee or move around. Not that I've ever been prudish or anything, but when I turned around I was stunned by what I saw. The patient, an attractive black man in his late thirties, was lying in bed with his covers pushed to the side and revealing the most impressively sized cock I'd ever seen. Not that I wanted to stare but this was amazing. I held up my forearm next to it and his cock had to have been twelve inches long soft. I swear it was as big around as my wrist or maybe even my forearm.

Trying to focus on getting my things ready and feeling a little flushed I could feel myself getting excited at seeing this massive cock in front of me. Looking him up and down he was an attractive guy and in good shape. I tried to wake him up, nudging his shoulder gently so as not to startle him.

"Sir," I called to him. "Mr. Jones".

As I shook him and he remained still, slightly letting out a snore as his head turned sideways, I found myself looking back down at his cock. It was like being in a trance I guess because before I knew what I was doing I could see my hand reaching down for it, wrapping around the shaft just to test how big around it really might be. I was stunned when I couldn't get my fingers around it. I felt kind of like a kid in a candy store suddenly as I realized I was finally getting to touch a black cock, having always been with white men including my boyfriend. It was so exciting to stare at that I felt myself getting wet at the thought of what I could do with such a massive tool. Not that I would ever have taken advantage of someone like that but still, the things that entered my mind. That was when I heard myself, like a little voice in my head, the words rang out. You've got to taste it, I could hear myself thinking, almost like a second person steering me.

Jesus Suzy, what are you thinking, I thought to myself. Still though, as completely out of it as the patient was, I could do this without anyone but me knowing. It was a big beautiful cock and I could just give it a lick, albeit a long lick as massive as it was. Putting the rails of the bed down and watching for any reaction I stood there, simultaneously frozen in fear and excited lust. Nothing, he hadn't moved. I could hear myself thinking, go on chicken shit, he's out cold, you know you want to.

Leaning over him, slowly wrapping my hand around the base of his massive cock, I held it up and parted my lips. As I ran my tongue up from the base of his tree trunk like manhood to the tip I could feel my own excitement growing. Then, before I could stop myself, I was at the top and opened my mouth wider, taking the massive head in between my lips. Stroking this giant tool as I gave it a couple of quick sucks I thought I was going to cum right there. I reached down and cradled the large nuts at the base of his oversized tool as I worked my mouth down on him, only able to take a few inches because of his size. I suddenly awoke from my sex crazed trance and realized I was practically raping this man. Giving the head a couple of good all around licks as I pulled away left his cock laying there against this ripped abs, smiling to myself as I prepared to do what I had come there for. That's when my experience turned scary...

"Don't stop now."

I froze, not sure what to do. I could easily grab my tray and run for it but that wasn't going to change anything. The only thing to do was face the music and hope he wouldn't call me in.

"OMG...I'm so sorry," I told him. "I've just...well I've never..."

"Sucked a big black cock before," he said, sitting up slightly in his bed, still not covering his massive tool that was now half hardened.

"Please," I begged, "I promise, I've never done anything like this."

"So," he smiled. "Why don't you come a little closer? I've seen you a few times and I liked what I saw."

Not sure what to do I walked the three steps back to his bedside. Standing there, shaking in fear, I looked into his lustful eyes not sure what he was thinking.

"Can we just forget this?" I asked him. "Please?"

"You've seen me, I want to see you now..."

Obviously his idea wasn't to forget this. I was so pissed at myself right there. I had an awesome boyfriend at home that did anything I wanted and here I was sucking off some stranger. Standing there I was frozen in time, oblivious to what my patient was saying until I watched him grab for the phone.

"No, please..." I said, relenting. I turned on the light and got closer to him. "Here, now you can see me."

"Woman please, I want to see all of you." Looking me up and down he told me to take off my lab coat.

Slipping off my lab coat I let it fall to the floor behind me. Beneath it I was wearing a cute little summer dress that buttoned down the center. I felt my strangers large arm wrap out and around me, cupping my ass as he squeezed it, pulling me closer to him. With his other arm he reached over and pulled the front of my dress up. He rubbed his fingers on my lace covered crotch before telling me to take off the dress.

"No, please...What if I got caught?" I pleaded.

"Fine," he said. "I can just call your supervisor, or the cops."

As my hands trembled and my heart ached I slowly undid the buttons on my dress, realizing now what I'd caused. Getting to the sixth button I slid it down my shoulders, letting it fall, slowly revealing my matching black lace bra and thong.

"Good girl, now turn around for me, let me see that ass," he ordered.

I turned around, facing away from the stranger that was now ordering me around. I bent over slightly as he told me to, feeling his fingers probing the crack of my ass down to the wetness of my pussy. I was crying I was so scared now. This isn't what I wanted, but I was without many choices here. As I felt him peeling my panties down across my hips I stood erect, trying to step away. He wrapped an arm around me and held me there, pulling me back into him. With his massive arm wrapped around me he tore my panties right off my body.

"Please," I tried to plead. "Please, just let me go."

Turning me to face him, he ordered me to, "Take off the bra".

As he began to run his fingers between the folds of my flesh, finding my wetness waiting for his massive finger as he entered me with two digits, I nearly jumped. I slowly removed my bra, the tears from my eyes seeming to go unnoticed. There I was, completely naked and at his mercy, hoping now that someone would save me from what was about to happen.

"Now, bitch, like I said, don't stop," he ordered again, shoving my face against his cock. It was no longer so exciting. I could barely stand myself or him as I wrapped my trembling hand around his now hardened 14 inch cock. Licking my lips to get them wet I took the monstrous head of his dick in my mouth and sucked in and out as I bobbed my head on it. I ran both hands up and down his baseball like shaft as I tried to keep from gagging on this enormous dick that had looked so tempting before. I just wanted to make him happy though, hoping that if I did he would let me go. I could tell he was getting into it all as his fingering my pussy became more like a hard fucking. He had pushed another and then another finger into me, practically tearing my tiny hole, making it hard to concentrate on sucking his cock.

I could feel him wrap his hands in my hair, pushing me down onto him. Then, as I felt like I was going to gag, he pulled me off his cock and laid back. I thought maybe he was done until he pulled me on top of him.

"No, please, it's too big..."

He held me against him, sliding me up his torso until I felt his cock slide between my legs. With one hand he guided the head of his cock into me, pressing into my pussy as he spread me open. I could feel him start to thrust against me, my pussy being opened more and more as I began to take the length down to the halfway mark inside me. I could feel the head of his cock ramming against my insides. After minutes of this I began to realize that I was enjoying the feeling, my own orgasmic sensations taking over me. I began to slide up and down the length of my strange lovers body, taking as much of him as I could. The sensations of his mouth on my tits, biting at my nipples, and this massive cock violating my pussy were too much and I began to cum, bucking harder into his cock as I tried to take as much as I could. My loss of control drove him over the edge and he began to grunt harder until I could feel his explosion as he violently pumped his baseball like cock inside of me.

I thought that I was done and off the hook. That was my mistake. Grabbing for my clothes he pulled me back into him. I felt my body being forcibly bent over and the head of his cock guided back into my sore and bruised vagina. He turned me with him and bent me over the bed before plowing into me again. We were beginning to shake the bed when I felt his second orgasm building. I could feel him slide eight or nine inches of his cock out of my hole and prayed that this was the end of my abuse. The feeling of his cockhead at my asshole told me I was wrong. I reached back, trying to convince him not to, that I'd do anything if he'd leave my asshole alone. He merely told me that this was what I got for abusing him in his sleep and that he wanted to dump a load of cum in my tan little ass.

As he pushed slowly into my ass, I thought he was going to rip me in half. He was just past the head when I buried my face into a pillow. He began pumping into my ass and I was sure he was ripping me in two when I began to feel the sensation changing to one that was more pleasurable. God help me I was enjoying this massive piece of meat as it was raping my asshole. Finally he came, thrusting deeper into me than I would have thought he could. He became limp and fell back into the bed. Now we're even he told me as he wrapped a blanket around himself.

Gathering my things and getting my lab coat wrapped around me I exited the room and scurried off to one of the employee restrooms. After cleaning myself up I went back down to the lab and dropped off the samples I had taken.

"Where's 315 at?" asked my supervisor.

"Damn," I said aloud.

"That's alright, you can draw him tomorrow."

The next night was a different story that I'll tell later.

Migtydep1
Migtydep1
12 Followers