Vampire/Human Liason

Story Info
It started with a house, and turned into one hell of a Fuck.
1.4k words
4.21
23.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want this, love?" the removal man asked.

"Just over there, thanks" she pointed to a corner.

Susannah looked around her new home; it was a 18th century mansion on the outskirts of town, it was classically beautiful with white stone that had detailed sculpture of gargoyles.. She had fallen in love with it on the first viewing. It hadn't cost her too much as it had needed a lot of work but now of was finished it was worth well over one million pounds. Not that she'd ever dream of selling the place.

After the removal men left, she glided happily through the rooms.

She had just wandered into the grand ballroom with a massive antique crystal chanderlier and paintings of the previous owners. Then she heard it. A whisper coming from behind her.

She spun quickly round.

"H-hello?" she stuttered nervously.

There was no sound, save the girl's heavy breaths.

Then something touched her hips.

She bolted to the door flipping on lights and looking around the room. There was no-one there, she inwardly scolded herself for being silly and convinced herself she was imagining things.

Later on, a male vampire watched the house from the bushes as

an old Ford Capri pulled up and a tall, medium-built man got out and knocked on the door.

"Hey Babes." he called to the woman, Susannah.

"Heya." They kissed on the lips, and the watching vampire clenched his strong jaw. He felt oddly protective and possesive over this mortal girl.

He had first saw her when she came to view the house for the first time and was impressed by her longing to buy and restore the house, not just because she wanted to live in it but because she thought the house deserved it.

She was rather beautiful too, with long, silken caramel-brown locks which curl slightly at the ends. She had the most intense green eyes and pale skin. She had a flat stomch and perfectly round, perky breasts.

He watched them have dinner, talk and laugh, then finally have sex.

Waves of jealously tore through his body. He wanted to gently cup, massage and suckle on this woman's breasts. He wanted to suck at her clit. He wanted to slowly and sensually drive his member into her pussy.

It took everything he had not to rip the guy off her and show her what it meant to make love.

Her eyes fluttered open and the bed next to her was empty, then she remembered Dave had to leave early for work.

She wore only an ivory bra and panties as it was hot and she wasn't going out today.

She lay, duvet off, with her eyes closed on the bed. Little did she know she was being watched by a certain vampire who was getting aroused by just the sight of her in her underwear.

The vampire decided to tease her a little, as he had done in the ballroom the previous night.

He went through the open window and stood above the still form of the girl, and his fingers,as light as a moth's wing, grazed across the soft skin just above the rim of her ivory panties.

The girl awoke to even this very slight pressure but did not open her eyes as this wind -as she thought it was- was making her horny. One of hands that previously rested beside her, slowly reached up to her right breast, slipping beneath the lacy fabric of the bra and twisting the nipple, she cupped the breast and squeezed, her eyes still shut. Her left hand lifted and did the same to the so-far neglected left tit.

The vampire's manhood strained against the tight leather of his trousers.

The girl moaned loudly, unknowingly torturing the vampire still grazing above her panty-covered pussy.

After a few minutes of fondling her breasts and moaning in pleasure, her right hand left the breast it was massaging and trailed slowly down , the vampire removed his hand quickly, and she started rubbing her cunt through her panty, moaning deeply and sending the vampire watching insane.

She pulled down her ivory panty and revealed a beautiful, shaven, lightly glistening pussy.

The vampire was going mad with lust, attraction and deep longing.

The longing seemed to come from deep within his very being, his most basic instinct calling out, he longed to feel his cock squeezed on by the Walls of her warm, tight pussy, he wanted to drive deep into her, so deep that she would scream to fuck her harder and faster, he wanted to feel her wetness surround his dick and he wanted to spill his seed deep inside her.

And in that moment he realized he didn't just want these things.

He needed them.

He ran out the window then to plan how to take her.

There was a whoosh of air leaving the room and Susannah's eyes snapped open, her fingers still deep in her dripping wet pussy. She wondered what had come over her, she didn't usually start to masterbate because of a breeze.

She went for a shower and changed the bed sheets.

The rest of the day passed without incidence, Dave had to work late, there was some huge crash on the motor way and he was a police officer and had to interview witnesses.

She went to bed early at 9 .

He came back to the house at around 11. The girl was asleep, duvet off, in only a blue lacy bra and matching panties, his manhood was fully-erected beneath his leather trousers as it had been since watching her masterbate, throbbing at the sight of her.

He started out slow, rubbing her pussy beneath her panties, and then open-mouthed kissing her exposed cleavage. Already the ache that had been plaguing him all afternoon was dulling.

At first she thought it was Dave, but the lips kissing her chest were unfamiliar but she was ashamed to admit the stranger lips were one thousand percent more passionate.

She wondered if she should be worried that a stranger was kissing her cleavage and fingering her pussy but then she decided it was far too pleausurable.

She opened her eyes to look at her new lover and her panties soaked just at the sight of him. He was inhumanly beautiful. With soft waved dark brown hair was tickling the tops of her rounded tits making her sensitive nipples protrude the lace covering them.

He ripped her bra off with his teeth, arousing her furthur. He pulled off his own shirt, revealing a perfectly muscled chest.

He pulled them both up and while still holding her, he started an erotic dance, gyrating into her soaking lace covered cunt, she could have orgasmed then.

He held her up with one arm and fingered her womanhood with with the other.

He bucked into her, his arousal straining against the leather, eager to get to her hot cunt. He carried on bucking her until she moved her hips in time, then he whipped off her panties and collapsed on the bed, with her legs round his waist.

He pushed her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy-juices on the leather.

"Ahhh.." she shouted.

Then his pants were off and his 10-inch member, rock hard and soaked with Pre-cum was free.

She was roughly thrown on her back and her breasts were cupped and suckled and her nipples tweaked.

She was screaming out in pleasure when he trailed his mouth to her hot pussy. He sucked and flicked at it, licking her clit and stroking her sensitive womanly nub with his tongue. Suddenly his Tongue was replaced by his fingers, three finger plunging into her tight pussy.

"God, You're so Tight!" he said.

"Keep going! Faster! Harder! Finger-bang me like a slut!" she screamed.

He finger-fucked her furiously, and she was about to cum when he took his fingers out and let her taste herself.

"Fuck me now! I want it hard and rough, like the whore I am!" she gasped "Don't bother with the gentle shit! Fuck me!"

He did as she wanted, fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

She shouted out

"Faster! That's it! I'm nearly there! I'm going to cum!" she screamed

"Cum for me, whore, Cum for me now!" he whispered in her ear.

Her cum came violently sending her into massive orgasm and when her hot pussy walls squeezed his penis, he orgasmed too.

They rode out their sizzling orgasms and then Susannah fell straight to sleep, still impaled on his penis.