Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 02

Story Info
Testing the boundaries.
2.1k words
4.61
21.4k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

Dee deftly twisted her long blond curls up on top of her head and held them in place with a big spring-clip. Yukio stood with his arms crossed over his chest, his waist-length black hair falling smooth and straight without any evidence of their previous romp.

"Vampires," she muttered enviously and twisted his thick hair up, too. Dee swatted his tight, perfect ass when she was done.

Yukio stared at her sullenly, resisting her charms completely. Except for his cock, of course. It stood tall and engorged, pulsing with his heartbeat.

Dee smiled and started the shower, bending to adjust the temperature, knowing the smooth curve of her hip and ass was taunting him. His look was still dark when she turned to usher him into the steaming water. Maybe it was the hot pink hair clip?

Dee luxuriated in the near-scalding shower, laughing and stretching out her limbs in the strong spray as goose bumps raced over her skin. She put the vanilla scented liquid soap and the puff into his reluctant hands.

"Bathe me," she commanded with a purr, turning her back to him.

With a long-suffering sigh, Yukio obeyed. He squirted the soap onto the puff and started on her shoulders. He scrubbed half-heartedly, lazily.

"If you can't do any better than that, I will chain you to the pier and leave you for the sun. Don't think that I won't."

Yukio muttered something nasty beneath his breath, but his performance improved a thousand-fold. He worked the soapy puff in small circles from her shoulder to her wrist and then back along her sensitive inner arm, leaving her skin tingling before starting on her back. He was using more pressure now, and she braced herself against the shower wall, moaning appreciatively as he worked the swirling patterns down her spine. He soaped the round globes of her ass and then knelt to scrub her long tanned legs.

Dee turned to face him, and he worked his way back up her legs, swirling the lather across her stomach and up between her breasts. Yukio dropped the puff and added more soap directly to her breasts. His hands slid over her slippery skin as he rubbed the vanilla scented foam on her nipples and tried to capture the rosy buds between his fingers.

"Is that a SMILE? I thought you were hating every moment of this."

His snarl was feral.

"If you feel that way about it, you missed a spot."

Yukio's hands came at her from both the front and the back, rubbing between her legs; his fingers tickling her bare pussy as well as her ass. She wriggled in his arms, soaping him despite his obvious distaste.

"Vampires should not smell of vanilla," he said.

"Mine do," she replied, stroking his cock with one very soapy hand. Dee laughed knowingly as his erection leapt in her grasp, and she teased the flared crown with her slippery fingers. Her other hand moved down to cup and squeeze his balls, one finger teasing behind them. Dee pumped his cock eagerly in her slippery hand as Yukio moaned and bucked his hips, his eyes closing with pleasure.

Dee stepped back into the steaming water, tugging him forward by his balls. Despite his protests, she knew he loved the heat as much as she did. She turned and leaned into the wall, wiggling her hips at him.

Yukio slapped the showerhead to the side as he closed the distance between them, nestling his hard cock against her ass, humping slowly as his hands claimed her breasts, admiring the sight of his erection spreading her cheeks. Dee pressed against him wantonly, grinding back against his cock, arching into his hands, moaning loudly as his fingers roughly rolled and pinched her nipples. The pleasure arced directly to her pussy, and she felt her labia swell and drip in anticipation.

In a flash, his hands had moved to grasp her hips and his cock was driving up into her ravenous core, lifting her off her feet. Yukio growled and pressed her forward into the wall, her face and chest forced to the cold tile, her hands braced uselessly as he fucked her, easily holding her in position. Dee moaned at the delicious savagery, feeling his cock stretch her open as he fought her control, using his anger to fuel his lust, pulling her hips down to meet each furious stab into greedy, grasping pussy.

Yukio used one hand in her hair to pull her away from the wall, only to sink his teeth into the yielding curve of her neck, shuddering as her blood exploded into his mouth. His hips bucked violently, as he sent jet after jet flooding into her pussy, growling as he fed deeply, wanting everything she had, wanting her blood to tinge his whole world red, wanting to bathe in the glory of her death throes...

He couldn't do it.

Yukio swore and bit her again. And again. Each time, withdrawing after only the smallest of tastes.

"You keep biting me like that, and I'm going to cum again." Dee's voice was hoarse, and her chest and throat were flushed from the intense orgasm that had racked her.

He pushed her off his still rigid cock, and she slipped almost bonelessly to the floor of the shower, trembling as she slowly recovered. His hand moved to help her to her feet, almost against his will.

"What have you done to me?" She felt the question rumble through his chest as she leaned against him.

Dee smiled against his smooth skin. "Nothing you wouldn't have done to me. I just beat you to the punch. Don't be a sore loser." She bit gently at his nipple, then reached for the showerhead, the hot water soothing her bruised and bitten flesh. She soaped her tender pussy and quickly rinsed clean.

Yukio was looking at her darkly as she played the hot water over him before turning off the shower.

"I don't care what you say," Dee grinned. "Your cock is loving every minute of this."

He had to smile at that. Yukio accepted a towel from her, but merely wrapped it around his waist while she dried herself teasingly in front of him.

Dee drew him out into the bedroom, a candle burning at the vanity, where she sat him. She released his hair from the hot pink clip and reached for her brush. Standing behind Yukio, she slowly drew the stiff bristles through his thick hair. His raven locks were untangled and offered little resistance. She pushed it over his shoulders so it hung in a shimmering black curtain down his chest, and continued brushing. She smiled at his response as the coarse bristles teased across one nipple. Dee brushed down that side again, moving slowly so that each row of bristles caressed him, one by one. She applied more pressure on the other side, and was rewarded with a growl. As she rasped the brush over his nipple again, Dee leaned in and bit the back of his neck.

"Damn you, woman." He was no longer sitting before the vanity, but pinning her to the bed with his superior strength. His hands squeezed her breasts together as he licked, sucked and bit her own ripe nipples, moving quickly from one to the other. She arched hard beneath him as his teeth pierced her tender flesh repeatedly, very nearly climaxing from the jolting sensations. She reached for him, but Yukio grabbed her wrists and held them over her head, his grip so tight she soon lost all feeling in her hands.

He snarled at her in pure animal lust as he stabbed his swollen cock into her greedy, sopping pussy. Moaning, she clenched hard around his driving shaft, and he responded by gripping her wrists so tightly, she feared the bones would crumble.

"You're hurting me," Dee gasped out.

"Good." Yukio's venomous gaze matched his brutal thrusts into her; even so, she wrapped her legs around his waist and attempted to do more than just take it.

"Is this what you wanted?" He growled down at her. "Sex with a vampire all you dreamed it would be?" Yukio's thick hair was all around her, blocking out everything but the smoldering embers of his eyes. It seemed to move in a nonexistent breeze as his anger blossomed into a murderous rage. His inhuman pace was taking its toll on her body; no amount of lubrication could withstand his furious pace. He was perspiring freely, his thrusts becoming even more violently demanding, his cock pulsing ominously within her battered velvet walls. He bit her throat viciously, twisting to tear her flesh, and ground his hips ruthlessly against her, emptying his seed into her with a grunt. After little more than a swallow, he fell to the side, denied his kill. Again.

Dee extricated her hands and checked that her wrists still worked; the skin was bruised almost black. She wanted to touch and check the bite on her throat but her fingers were just barely starting to tingle, and she knew she would only hurt herself further.

"Yes, Yukio-devil," she said as though unfazed, "sex with you is what I wanted. Now clean up your mess."

He looked at her as if she had just grown two extra heads.

"Now." Dee would have snapped her fingers, but she didn't think she could pull it off just yet. Instead, she concentrated on exactly what she expected him to do, refusing to give in to the fear that she had made a terrible mistake.

Yukio moved between her tanned thighs sullenly.

"Some enthusiasm would be nice, lover," she purred.

He didn't deign to respond, but pushed his long hair out of the way and pressed a soft kiss on her inner thigh. His tongue gently bathed her swollen, outer lips, then pressed in to trace her enflamed inner labia. He kissed the tip of her engorged clit before gently spreading her open with his cool fingers. Slowly his tongue licked across her abused entrance. Carefully, his long tongue pressed deeper inside her clenched muscles.

Dee relaxed, releasing his thick cream to flood his mouth; her hands now knotted in his hair, she held him close and allowed him no escape. After a moment's hesitation, Yukio's tongue was working deeper into her core, and he slurped noisily between her thighs, lewdly devouring his own salty fluids from her flesh. He rolled her hips upward and pushed his thumbs in to spread apart her velvet walls, then slipped his tongue in again, probing deeply for every last drop of his essence.

She was juicing with pleasure again, and Yukio devoured her slippery pink flesh with hungry little moans. The tip of his tongue teased across her anus and Dee nearly lost control. Bit by bit, he wriggled and pushed into her tight ring, his tongue coaxing her open. His fingers sank into her sopping core, working with the rhythm of his mouth, fingers going in, tongue going out, fingers coming out, tongue pushing in. Dee moaned, her hips working.

He withdrew, only to push his two juice-slathered fingers into her ass. She quivered in anticipation. Yukio crossed and uncrossed his fingers within her tight ring, thump, thump, thumping inside her as he slowly sucked her clit into his mouth.

Dee groaned, limbs spread wide, eyes open and unseeing.

Thump. Thump. Thump. His tongue swirled around and around her clit as he sucked it faster. His fingers were working in and out now, too, and her drooling juices soaked his hand as he forced her closer and closer with his dancing tongue. With his free hand, Yukio reached up and pinched her nearest nipple.

Dee sobbed as the orgasm ripped through her body, each spasm wrenching another cry from her arching, thrashing form. Yukio's fingers were momentarily trapped within her clenching ass, but he continued to cross and uncross them mercilessly.

Until she locked her thighs around his head and threatened to remove it from his shoulders.

He relented and she allowed him to withdraw. Yukio moved up to tweak her nipples, laughing as his slightest touch sent her into another bout of spasms. He stretched out beside her, teasing one finger over her skin just when she seemed to calm down, purring like the proverbial cat as she twitched.

At last, when she could think again, she batted his hand away. "Just for that, you can sleep under the bed today."

"Under the bed?" Yukio was indignant.

"Yes, the sun rises in ten minutes. How far do you think you can get?"

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers