Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking a bite out of crime?
2.2k words
4.61
15.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

Dee slept in the next day. The last two nights had been deliciously exhausting, and she felt the need for a little beauty sleep. Eventually, though, hunger won out, and she untangled herself from the twisted sheets with a sigh. From the foot of the bed, she looked upon its two remaining occupants. Yukio and Dominic neither moved nor breathed. At least that meant they didn't snore. Both beautiful and dangerous, they were nearly the polar opposite of one another. Yukio with his exotic features and long black hair, and Dominic with his incredible size and shaved head. Dee sighed and smiled wickedly, considering the possibilities. But her stomach insisted on food. Had she eaten yesterday? She couldn't remember....

The fridge was empty of anything not bottled or canned. Crap. Dee hurried through a quick shower, dressed and headed out for breakfast. Or was it lunch? She wasn't even sure what time it was. Daytime. Her time.

Her pocketbook was as empty as her fridge, and Dee luxuriated in the warm sunshine as she strolled through the square toward the ATM. How could anyone ever give up the sun? Vampires were exquisite, but the sun was not on her list of things she could do without. No matter what Dominic said, insinuated or promised. Dee checked her bank balance and stifled a crow of delight. Dominic must've been quite pleased with Yukio to have augmented her monthly allowance like that. Who was she kidding? Her "finder's fee" had been doubled. Chuckling, she withdrew a handful of twenties and chose a table in the square based solely upon the pattern the sun made though the palm trees, not caring about the menu.

It was the pizza place, and she ordered a couple of slices at random, her mind on her bank account.

She and Dominic had never formally discussed her payment. He had always made sure she had enough to live comfortably without working. Unless she wanted to; but it was so much nicer to just drift from town to town, any place with a beach and a view of the ocean. Dominic always showed up at the right times, when she needed his strength or his companionship, never crowding her, but always just on the edge of her awareness.

Dee could always count on the busy metropolitan areas for good hunting, but sometimes these sleepy little places surprised her. She hadn't expected to find Yukio so far from the big cities, especially this far down the east coast. The dreams had started two days after she'd arrived, and it had been a full week before she'd been able to draw him out. Of course, he'd been sure he was hunting her. Vampires were always so damned arrogant. The one's she'd caught, anyway. Must go hand in hand with the black leather pants and animal magnetism.

Looking down at her empty plate, Dee realized she was still starving. She ordered a glass of wine and another couple of slices, basking in the sun and the sea breeze, all but oblivious to the tourists milling around her, sunburned and burdened with fitful children and overpriced trinkets.

A second glass of wine followed. She watched the shadows lengthen as the sun headed for its rendezvous with the horizon. Dee relaxed and enjoyed her time to herself, a requirement for good mental health as far as she was concerned. Blissful solitude. Dominic would be stirring soon; he was always an early riser. A shame he couldn't share a sunset with her. But he'd made his choice long, long ago. She didn't know his exact age, and she didn't care; anything past one hundred was just a useless number to her. Some vampires had boasted five centuries to her. Big deal. They still acted like spoiled children used to always getting their way. They were her favorites to catch.

Dee finished her wine and left a hefty tip, courtesy of Dominic, and strolled down to the water to watch the sunset. Perhaps tonight she would see the elusive "green flash" she'd heard rumored in this part of the country. She focused on that precise moment the sun met the sea... Nope. It was a gorgeous sunset nonetheless, the sky bleeding out its last moments of daylight in pink and crimson and orange. She watched the pelicans wheel and dive for a last few moments before heading back to her place.

She was almost reluctant to return indoors. Something was bothering her... Pretending to search her purse, Dee checked her surroundings more closely. He was so obvious; he could have been wearing a shirt that said PREDATOR across the front. Dee sighed. By the gods above and below, why were petty criminals so stupid? She headed directly for her place, keys in her hand as she climbed the stairs, knowing he was right behind her. She had just turned the doorknob to enter when he pushed her roughly inside.

"Boy did you pick the wrong girl," Dee said from the floor, not even bothering to look at him.

"Stupid bi-"

Dee rose, shaking her head, and turned to him.

Dominic held him by the throat with one hand, and Yukio was making a ludicrous show of cleaning his fingernails with a throwing knife. It was a real struggle not to laugh at their display.

"Now," Dominic rumbled, "I know, that you were probably helpless to resist her feminine charms. But your social graces are severely lacking."

Dee smiled sweetly and kissed Yukio and Dominic each on the cheek.

Understanding blossomed in his eyes, and he fought to free himself from Dominic's seemingly casual but iron grasp. Yukio leaned in close to inhale the scent of his rising fear, growling like a wild animal.

"No rough housing indoors, boys," Dee said reasonably.

"Yes ma'am," they chorused, escorting her assailant outside and down the stairs before he soiled himself and her carpet.

She closed the door and left them to their business. No need to witness the gruesome details; they would feed and the body would never be found. And one less predator would hunt tourists in her new town. Nice and tidy. They knew their business.

Dee was just sitting down with a cup of tea when his knock came. Yukio grinned fiendishly when she answered the door and bade him enter.

"Good one?" she asked him.

He nodded, taking her into his arms with a laugh. "Oishii," he breathed in her ear. "Delicious."

Dee hooked one long tanned leg up around his waist, pulling him in closer. "You just like a good struggle."

Yukio nipped at her throat, his hands hot on her skin as he pulled her clothes from her impatiently, his desire rampant from the kill.

Dee's hands tightened in his hair as he sucked her nipples into his mouth one at a time, the jolts of pleasure making her gasp.

When he took the moment to shed his own clothes, Dee moved to the sofa and leaned over the high arm, wriggling forward until she balanced there, feet off the floor.

Yukio moved quickly behind her, pleased to see that she was at the perfect height.

Dee wiggled her ass, looking over her shoulder encouragingly.

With a growl of pure animal lust, Yukio drove his cock into her hot juicy core, moaning as she clenched her pussy tight around his length. She writhed slowly beneath him, impaled and at his mercy as he ground his hips against her. Dee whimpered eagerly, as she felt his weight on her back, his lips parting on the side of her neck. His teeth stabbed into her flesh as his hips drove his cock up into her grasping velvet sheath again and again. She fought the blinding pleasure to struggle against him, and was rewarded with a growl, as he sank his teeth into her shoulder and bucked hard as he filled her with his seed. Dee yielded at last and shuddered beneath him, her climax milking his cock of its salty gift.

Yukio raked his long hair over to one side and licked slowly across the puncture wounds. "You taste like the sea," he murmured in her ear, sucking at her earlobe.

"I see you started on dessert without me, " Dominic said from the doorway.

Standing upright once more, and working his hips in a slow circle, Yukio smiled at Dee's moan. "I only took a couple of bites."

Dominic chuckled and looked into her eyes, gauging her lucidity and strength. "Did you leave anything for me?" he asked Yukio.

Dee's hands were freeing his cock even as Yukio continued to fuck her from behind. Her pink tongue lapped across the tip eagerly, and Dominic pressed forward even as she swallowed most of his rapidly growing shaft down her throat. His hand tightened in her hair and he forced himself to withdraw rather than plunge forward; fully engorged, his cock would rupture her throat. Her small fingers swirled around the swollen tip and she grinned at him, her body quivering as Yukio's pace increased again.

"I think she's still hungry," Dominic said, watching her rub her face along his length.

Yukio withdrew from her hot slippery core and moved to feed Dee his cock. In an instant, she swallowed him whole, moaning into his pubic hair. He growled with pleasure and bucked his hips, slowly drawing back before pushing down her throat again. Her fingers clutched at him eagerly.

Dominic traced the curve of her ass with one hand as he teased her dripping slit with his own cock. Dee wriggled against him, her thighs opening wider. Dominic obligingly pressed forward, slowly driving his huge cock into her body.

"Something to be said for sloppy seconds," he said to Yukio, watching Dee quiver beneath him as her body struggled to accommodate his size. He reached around to strum his fingers over her swollen bud and was rewarded with a thrashing climax. Dominic smiled and stroked his cock in and out, short thrusts in time with each spasm, until she was sobbing beneath him.

Dee came to her senses in the bed.

"Are you back with us?"

She looked at Dominic and Yukio, nodding warily, hand to her forehead.

"THAT is how you cross the pleasure threshold," Dominic said. Yukio nodded at him seriously.

Dee stretched lazily, arching her back. Dominic joined her, pulling her into his lap as though she weighed nothing. His kiss was intoxicating, as always, his blood moved like fire in her veins, healing and giving her strength.

Without hesitation, she pressed Dominic back on the bed and climbed astride, feeling his big cock stretch her open as she slowly settled. Yukio's hands were stroking her back, her sides, lifting her hair to kiss the back of her neck. Dee moaned softly as his fingers teased the lube in and around her anus. She leaned forward, kissing Dominic hungrily, whimpering at the toe-curling sensation of Yukio's cock slowly pushing into her ass.

"Oh, gods, yes," she gasped, quivering.

And then they began to move within her, Dominic's cock separated from Yukio's by a fraction of an inch of flesh.

Dee's breath caught in her throat. "Not yet," Dominic warned from beneath her. "Don't cum."

Yukio's lips and tongue were hot on her shoulder. His cock throbbed in her ass as he increased his pace.

Dee bit her lip, struggling, trapped between them as they drove her insane with pleasure.

"Not. Yet." Dominic's hands tightened on her waist. Yukio's fingers pulled at her hips. Their cocks pistoned in and out of her pliant body relentlessly, as she lost herself in the swirling, demanding rhythm of their fucking.

Dee's eyes flew open as their teeth pierced her flesh.

NOW.

The scream ripped from her soul as Dee's climax overwhelmed her. A small corner of her mind heard the bestial sounds of completion from both of her lovers as their bodies pumped their hot fluids into her. She shuddered between them, sobbing with release.

Voices from far away. Warmth. A delicious ache deep inside. The jolt of vampire blood in her mouth that wasn't Dominic's. A familiar voice in her head, coaxing softly.

Dee managed to open her eyes for a moment, became aware that she was resting back against Yukio, his wrist held to her mouth, his voice whispering words she didn't understand into her ear, and still completely impaled by Dominic. She looked down to see him grinning from ear to ear. Dominic was such a bastard.

He laughed out loud and gathered her close as they rose from the bed and once again headed for the shower.

The hot water revived Dee, and she quickly relaxed. Yukio supported her as Dominic gently withdrew from her body. She closed her eyes against a wave of dizziness, and Dominic was pressing his wrist to her mouth. Dee drank obediently, feeling Yukio stiffen with emotion as the evidence of the damage done to her disappeared down the drain again.

Why did she go to him so willingly when it nearly killed her? Yukio smoothed her hair back from her face while Dominic gently washed her ravaged body. Already, she was healing, the deep wounds on her shoulders barely visible.

Dee reached up to touch Yukio's face and smiled. She was asleep almost before they could get her to the bed.

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers