Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 06

Story Info
Beware of Dog.
1.7k words
4.5
15.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

When Dee stepped from the limo wearing a slinky black dress and strappy heels, she felt as though she were stepping into a movie. There was a queue of people wrapped around the club that would rival any New York hotspot or Hollywood premier. Two well-dressed toughs with clipboards manned the velvet ropes holding back those eager to be IN, and turning away those not beautiful enough to even be considered. Dee barely paused at the barrier, before the ropes were parted and she was ushered in like royalty, flanked by Dominic and Yukio.

Inside, the music absolutely THROBBED, and Dee felt her heartbeat quicken to match its tempo, her eyes momentarily dazzled by the pulsing, swirling lights. Yukio's hand at the small of her back guided her in Dominic's wake, as he easily cleared a path to the bar with his intimidating size and menacing grin alone; speech was impossible over the music.

Once she was safely perched atop a high, chrome and leather barstool, Dominic waved the bartender over with a hundred dollar bill. Dee smiled at the bartender's inquiring look, and he nodded. A colorful blender drink garnished with a cherry was before her in moments; she took a sip, nodded approvingly at its potency, and the bartender was off to other patrons.

Yukio was a solid presence at her back, one hand resting on her hip possessively, while Dominic leaned with his back against the bar, his eyes scanning the pulsating crowd. They were both resplendent in the obligatory black leather pants and black silk shirts. Dee shook her head; what was it about vampires and black?

Dominic grinned at her and flexed his massive arms, drawing the fabric tight. Ohhh... the color of power and control. Dee nearly choked on her drink. Yeah, right.

Dominic shot Yukio a look, and Dee found herself escorted toward the dance floor. She looked back at Dominic, but his attention was focused across the room. Better she didn't know what he had going on. Besides, she was here to dance, wasn't she?

Yukio's left hand slipped to the small of her back, pulling her in tight against him with a smile. His waist-long hair was a living thing in the wind from the air vent above them, and Dee felt her knees go weak, just as they had the very first time she had seen him. In that instant, the music changed, and Yukio led her into a scorching Salsa. His eyes burned into hers as he spun and turned her to the seductive beat. At every opportunity, his hips ground against hers, his left hand ensuring she felt his rampant arousal. When the music drew them to pause with their lips a mere breath apart, Dee couldn't help but moan as Yukio failed to kiss her. His laugh rumbled against her chest, and then he spun her away again.

When it was over, Dee was ready to take him there and then in the middle of the dance floor. Never mind the crowd.

Yukio maneuvered her through the crush of people to a corner that was just barely excluded from the pulsing light show. Dee moaned into his kiss as he suddenly pressed her against the wall, one leg curling up around his hip demandingly. His breath was feverish against her throat as she opened his leather trousers. Her fingers tugged Yukio's erect cock free, even as his hand was under her dress and pulling the dampened crotch of her panties to the side. With a stab of his hips, Yukio drove his cock up into her eager, clasping cunt. Again and again he thrust deeply into her core, lifting her completely off the floor until she was pinned by his weight against the wall. Dee's growl rivaled his as she felt his teeth breach the side of her neck, high where the marks would be hidden by her hair. And then the rushing pleasure of her orgasm left her gasping, shuddering in his arms, thrilling to his bites as he released into her rippling cunt.

Yukio licked across the wounds beneath her hair and eased her to the floor. He kissed her again lingeringly, withdrew, repositioned her panties and tucked his softening cock back into his trousers with a grin. Dee nodded toward the bathroom and he followed her to the door.

Inside, Dee paused, thinking she had stepped through the looking glass. The door had plainly indicated that this was the women's toilet; however, there were just as many men inside. She entered an empty stall and closed the full-length door, pleasantly surprised to find her surroundings astonishingly immaculate. After a few minutes, she had cleaned and refreshed herself.

Outside at the row of sinks, Dee had the time to pay more attention. Here, conversation was possible away from the bludgeoning roar of the music. Deals could be made, contraband could change hands, meetings could be arranged.

Dee smiled as she saw a couple in the corner. Then she laughed.

"Hey, Dom."

"Hey, Dee," he grinned over his shoulder at her, not pausing his steady strokes into his prize, who clutched and rode him enthusiastically.

"Nice club, Dom."

"Yeah, it is, Dee."

Yukio smiled as she stepped from the restroom and led her back to the bar, to her miraculously empty barstool and her barely-touched drink. She sipped the refreshingly cold concoction, trying to regain her calm, while Yukio reclaimed his place behind her, that one hand teasing her hip. She leaned her head back against his chest.

~Found. You.~

Dee looked around. The Voice had been in her ear, in her head, louder than the music and crystal clear. Impossible. She looked back at Yukio, one eyebrow raised questioningly. He smiled and kissed the side of her neck.

~Found. You.~

Arrogant and predatory. Definitely vampire.

Yukio's lips brushed her ear, teasing and unconcerned. Dominic appeared from the crowd as if summoned from thin air, not even having the grace to look disheveled.

Dee looked at him and thought hard: One of your brethren thinks he's got me.

Dominic's laughter nearly reached her over the pounding music. Dee sipped her drink while Yukio's lips grazed the side of her neck tauntingly. She slid her fingers up the side of his face and into his hair as he dimpled her sensitive flesh with his teeth. Dee quivered as he nipped harder, just short of breaking the skin.

One of the well-dressed toughs from the door stepped up and put a hand on Dominic's shoulder.

Dominic looked at him, looked at his hand and then brushed it away as though it were a speck of dust.

The bouncer pointed at the elevator doors at the end of the bar.

Dominic just looked at him for a long moment, and then glanced at Yukio. Dee was handed from her barstool and once again they were moving through the crowd.

The bouncer produced a keycard, called the elevator, and ensured that they were all within before sending them up to the private rooms.

The silence was disorienting as they stepped from the lift, the music reduced to a dull pulse through the smoked glass window that overlooked the dance floor. Deep leather couches surrounded a low table, and Yukio pulled her down onto his lap with one hand as he sat. Dominic leaned against the private bar, where he could watch both the entrances.

"Here he is," Dominic said, standing upright just as the other door opened.

Dee stroked her fingers through Yukio's long hair as she eyed Mr. Important with disinterest.

He was nothing special to look at, with an average build and height. His hair had that carefully disarrayed look, his khaki pants were crisp and his shirt perfectly starched. A thin waif of a girl followed at his heels, pale and strung out, scarcely aware of her surroundings.

How boring. He probably even thought himself a player.

"How could you bring these...dogs into my club?" he asked without a trace of accent. The girl sank, trembling, to her knees at his feet, her gaping shirt revealing myriad vicious bite marks across her prepubescent breasts. A narrow metal collar circled her frail neck. Her dull, sunken eyes were utterly devoid of hope.

Ah. His club. Probably his town, too.

Dee smiled. "I didn't realize you had a leash law here. But I can assure you, they are quite tame."

Dominic hid a laugh behind his hand as Yukio's imminent outburst was silenced by Dee's hand snaking in to clench his balls warningly. All attention was on her.

"Tame," he said, savoring the word. Eventually, he shrugged. "Alright. You say you've got them under control, who am I to doubt you? After all, a mortal whoring about with two vampire lapdogs would scarcely go over well."

Dee crossed her legs casually as she sat in Yukio's lap, feeling him trembling with barely restrained emotion.

She waved away the implied threat. "I'm on holiday. I doubt your little town will even notice me and my boys. They know the rules."

Dominic's grin was still firmly in place, but his eyes had gone hard and flat.

Dee stood, pulling Yukio up with her by the edge of his collar. "Come on, Fido. I'm bored."

As she reached the open elevator doors, Dominic pulled the club owner in close by his expensive shirt.

"Enjoy your club. While you can." Dominic released him and straightened his collar. "Woof."

Dee smiled sweetly, and they were on their way down and back out into the throbbing music.

The speakers were pumping out a disturbing dance-mix version of Type O Negative's "Christian Woman," as they escaped the throng of entranced dancers and slipped into the sultry night air. The waiting limo was a welcome refuge.

Dee relaxed between her "pets," still grinning.

"Do you want me to take care of him?" Dominic asked.

Dee snorted. "That loser? Don't even waste your time."

~Bitch. Kill. You.~

Dee rolled her eyes and made a one-handed masturbatory gesture.

~Meat. Breeding. Blood. Doll.~

Dee felt her blood turn to ice where she sat, recalling the image of the poor young girl from upstairs. "You know what, Dom? You do what ever you want to that fucking asshole."

He nodded soberly.

"Now," she continued, "I'm sure Puerto Vallarta has more than one club, and you promised me a night of dancing."

"So I did," Dominic said, and gave directions to the driver.

Much later, when the stars were beginning to fade, Dominic pressed a thick envelope into Raul's hand. The personal assistant took the waiting limo back into town to a certain police detective with very precise instructions regarding a specific nightclub and its owner.

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers