Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 07

Story Info
A Place In The Sun
2.3k words
4.45
11.3k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

It had been just over a week since the evening at the private club. It had been exactly seven days since the newspaper's lurid story of its closing. Dee had listened with satisfaction as Dominic translated for her; his club had been shut down, his assets frozen, his employees arrested... he was wanted for questioning regarding tax evasion, drug trafficking, human trafficking, money laundering, child prostitution and murder.

It had been one week since Dee had become a virtual prisoner in her palatial beach home. Raul, the personal assistant, had introduced her to the leader of a squad of very serious men who had shown up the next morning, all wearing military fatigues and carrying assault rifles with practiced ease. Although most stood guard in full view around the estate, Dee knew several were hidden, watching and waiting for any attempted egress. Probably with snipers eight blocks down the street.

Attack could come from any side, and so Dee gave up her swims in the private cove and sunbathing on the beach. She couldn't relax on the sundeck with armed strangers standing on the roof, and so her days were lazed away inside with a book, or surfing the net. For a couple of days, she scanned the massive rocky outcroppings of Los Arcos through her binoculars, methodically adding bird sightings to her field guide.

The nights were the worst of all. After the briefest of greetings and lingering kisses, Dominic and Yukio melted into the shadows with the guards, hunters in their element. Edgy and in ill humor, they returned just before dawn, to secret themselves away behind the blackout draperies and bulletproof glass. The tension was exhausting, and every day found them all just that much more tightly wound.

Each morning, Raul brought her the newspaper, looked through it with her for any mention of the missing club owner. Every day, for a week, there was nothing.

"I think perhaps the gentlemen will find this story of interest," he said to her, eight days after the club's closing. Raul folded the paper open to the story, and even with her limited Spanish, Dee understood the word: Muerto.

"He is dead?" she asked, not sure if it was a reprieve or not.

"Yes, Senora. It was done in a manner that left no doubt as to his superiors' displeasure with him."

Dee thought of the ways a vampire could be killed, the REAL ways, and looked at Raul for explanation.

"His throat was cut, Senora." Raul drew his finger in a line from ear to ear.

"Thank you, Raul. I'll tell them when they get up tonight."

"The guards will remain until I hear otherwise."

"Of course, Raul."

Dominic read the article with interest. Then he went back upstairs. When he returned, he was freshly shaven and dressed to the nines.

"Raul," he said, "call the limo, please. Yukio, stay in the house with Dee... just in case."

Dominic took Dee's face in his hands and kissed her softly. "Just sit tight."

Dee didn't ask him where he was going, or what he was going to do, or why. She merely nodded and let Yukio herd her toward the couch, away from the windows. She kept the fear in check until Dominic was in the limo and headed down the drive.

Yukio's arms were tight around her as she shook. "It's ok," he said softly. "He will do everything necessary to keep you safe."

Dee didn't ask who would keep Dominic safe, but Yukio chuckled. "He is strong. He will return to you."

The wait was pure agony. Dee had never been good at sitting and doing nothing, but she knew pacing the floor wouldn't accomplish anything. So she closed her eyes, willed her thoughts still, and half-dozed.

Yukio roused her, and she looked up to see Dominic smiling at her.

"It's done."

Dee laughed with relief, then squealed as Dominic casually slung her over his shoulder and headed upstairs. Yukio followed, his face alive with hunger.

Dominic tossed her roughly onto the bed, giving her scant seconds to catch her breath, before he was on her, his mouth and hands moving over her as he laid her bare before them.

"You cost me much tonight," Dominic rumbled as he and Yukio closed in.

Dee grinned. "How can I possibly repay you?"

A lecherous leer stretched across his face. "I can think of several ways."

"As can I," Yukio said from between her thighs.

Dee's reply was an incoherent moan of pleasure as his tongue sank into her eager core. Dominic cupped the back of her head with one big hand and fed her his hardening cock, effectively silencing her.

She licked and sucked hungrily at his quickly swelling glans as he thrust it insistently between her lips, grunting with satisfaction as he rubbed across the roof of her mouth.

"Is she ready for me?"

Yukio's reply was a lewd, wet slurp.

Dominic's eyes were feral as he twisted her head to meet his gaze. "I hope that meant 'yes,'" he said, pulling his rigid cock from between her lips.

Dee found herself lifted, turned, positioned... and then Dominic was thrusting into the tight, wet velvet sheath of her sex, pushing into her from behind with a growl. She couldn't help but writhe with pleasure as he pulled her back into his lap, her thighs spread wide and trembling over his. Dominic's hands were strong and possessive on her hips, holding her steady as he sank further into her.

"Love that little cunt," he rumbled in her ear as her head lolled back on his shoulder.

Dee gasped suddenly. Yukio was between her thighs again, his tongue lapping and teasing over her clit as Dominic fucked into her with increasing hunger. Her hands knotted in Yukio's long hair, greedily pulling his mouth tighter to her swollen bud as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her.

Dominic's warm breath in her ear was all the warning Dee received. His teeth sank into the hammering pulse at her throat, and she was undone, sobbing as the spasms rushed through her body. His cock plunged relentlessly into her contracting center, as Yukio drew her pulsing clit deep between his lips. Dee's uncontrolled screams of pleasure reverberated through the house.

* * * * * * * *

They lay in a tangled sprawl of limbs, languid and sated, the sea breeze a soft caress as it wandered through the room. Dee found herself resting against Yukio's chest, with one leg hooked around Dominic's waist.

"I have just one question." Yukio's voice rumbled softly against her back.

"Hmm?" she asked. Dominic merely raised one eyebrow and waited for the query.

"Why? Why all of this, Dominic?" Yukio gestured broadly at the room, the house, Mexico itself.

Dominic shook his head. "Not my story to tell. Ask her, if she's willing."

Yukio's hand tilted her head back to look at him. "Well? Now that you've dragged me into it?" His exotic features drew her, but she looked away.

Dee felt Dominic's hand curl around her ankle and she sighed. Fine.

"It was a long time ago. I was married, crazy in love with my husband, and very pregnant. Then along comes Dominic... sniffing around, like he does. He used to come into the bookstore where I worked, always trying to make conversation. I wasn't having any of it."

Dee took a deep breath. She hadn't said the words in so long.

"So one night, when my husband picked me up after work, we were walking back to the car, and a bunch of guys jumped us. Like nine or ten of them. My husband tried to protect me, offered them what money we had. They just... killed him. Right there, without any warning. And then they shoved me into the trunk of a car and took me somewhere. Some place private where they wouldn't be interrupted."

Yukio's hand was gentle on her shoulder; she flinched from his touch. Her voice was ragged when she continued.

"They raped me, of course. Over and over and over again. I begged them to stop, for my baby's sake. They..."

"You don't have to," Yukio said, the horror of her memories suddenly flooding into him through their bond.

Dee forced the words from between her lips. "They... tore my womb out."

Yukio shuddered as the images burned into his mind, as clear as if he were witnessing the events himself.

"They butchered my child."

He actually tried to turn away from the sight of that small, fragile body as it was dismembered with vicious, sadistic ease. The vision was inescapable. The sounds of rending flesh and tissue, and the wet, choking sobs of lungs not yet formed enough to give breath to dying cries seared into him like white-hot iron.

"They laughed. And raped me until I stopped screaming, stopped fighting, until I was nearly dead. And I WANTED to be dead. I just wanted it all to be over."

Yukio had gone utterly still.

"Dominic found me; he'd been stalking me, of course. Why wouldn't he be the one? I remember waking up in the hospital and just wanting to die. He wouldn't let me."

Her eyes focused, looked at Dominic for a long, long moment. "I hated him for that."

"I couldn't figure it; why should Dominic care what happened to me? Seems another tribe was trying to move in, Dominic wouldn't budge, and they tried to use me as leverage. Have you ever seen him really angry, Yukio? The Devil himself pales in comparison."

Dee was quiet so long, Yukio thought she was finished speaking. Hoped.

"Later..." she finally continued, "days, months, I don't know how long, Dominic told me he tracked down the ones that hurt me. Killed them all. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything anymore. Then he told me he had this plan to fuck over the ones who planned it. THEN he's got my interest. Revenge? Count me in!"

"Dominic knew someone who knew someone... next thing you know, I've got a magic bottle and a way to bind vampires. The hardest part about Sex Magick was the sex. The doctors had healed my body, but I was still so... broken. He helped me through the nightmares, the panic attacks... the suicide attempts. For a long time, I could only do it drunk on his blood. Eventually, it got easier."

"And when you'd trapped them all?" Yukio asked quietly, secreting the details away in a dark, dark corner of his mind.

"We packed them into a shipping container, and took them to an island with white sands and palm trees, and big stretches of beach rock. I had bound them to me; they had no choice but to obey."

"You chained them out for the sun," he said, horrified and yet practically willing her to continue.

"And the crabs. It's not like in the movies, Yukio. As you know, your kind does not spontaneously combust and turn to ashes in the sun. Not immediately. All day long they cooked, and at night, the crabs came up to feed on their burnt bodies."

Yukio found himself looking at a score of living corpses, flesh blackened and cracked, blistered and rotting away even as they fought against their bonds. Even through the filter of her memory, he nearly gagged at the stench.

"Just before the sun came up, Dominic took me down there to them. They were... non-repentant. I castrated them and forced their worthless meat down their throats. Shut them up, at least. The crabs picked their bones clean over the next two days... Sometimes I wonder if they were dead, even then."

"There was a big Inquiry among the Tribes. Dominic fed them a story; if these idiots were stupid enough to be bound by a human, they didn't deserve protection. It was downright humiliating, and surely only the weakest would fall. A general warning was passed along, and that was that."

"That left Dominic free to do as he pleased, which is mostly following me around and keeping me happy. Or using my skills to increase his territory and wealth."

"He owes you," Yukio said, forcing a smile past the horror of her words.

"And I owe him," Dee said.

Yukio was silent for a moment. "She bound you, too," he said at last to Dominic.

"We are bound together," Dominic corrected him. "We anchor the Magick that made it all possible. She is Unchangeable and I am her Protector."

* * * * * * * * *

The warm night breeze washing over his skin, laden with the scent of the sea and jungle, coaxed Yukio to wakefulness. He drew the heady potion of life into his lungs in a slow, savoring breath as he listened to the rustling of birds settling in for the night.

He grinned, recalling all that he now knew of the human hunter who had lured so many to their deaths. How the Tribes would reward him for the information! He would rise in the ranks and have his choice of new hunting grounds; no more scavenging for him. Yes, it would be only a matter of getting word to them.

A strand of his long hair teased across his cheek, drawn by the breeze, and he reached to brush it away.

Sudden realization lanced through Yukio, and he was instantly fully awake and struggling against his bonds with a curse.

Dee was crouched down, inches from his face, watching impassively as he became cognizant of his situation. Naked. Bound. Outside. Trapped between the rocks and the inevitable dawn.

Yukio's gaze clutched at her desperately.

"Greedy, arrogant, self-serving bastard," Dee said. "Just like all the rest. You are no different from ANY of them. If it takes me 1,000 years, I'll kill every last fucking one of you," she added with a smile.

Nearby, the engine whined as the blades came back up to speed on the helicopter. Dominic stepped from the trees and beckoned to Dee.

In the end, she would kill him, too.

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers