Vampire Vacation

Story Info
Anton mends Kate's broken heart.
2.9k words
4.46
26.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found the ad in the Sunday real estate supplement: Maine coastal cottage, suitable for one, simple, comfortable, affordable. After several e-mails with the owner, she had booked two weeks in July. The rent truly had been affordable, and she was dying to get away.

Kate was braving through her second divorce. It wasn't bad enough that her first husband Josh had had an affair with her best friend; now her second husband Ben had done the same, a different friend, but nevertheless. Apparently, she had no taste in husbands or friends. Feeling wounded and weary, she imagined two weeks on Maine's rocky coast would be just about perfect.

The owner had been very specific. The cottage was really just one room, with a kitchen on one end and a small bathroom. If she was planning to have friends come up from the city, it wouldn't be at all suitable. No, she had replied, she would be quite alone.

She followed the directions the owner had e-mailed to her. His name was Anton Wolfe, and he lived in the big house on the property. She would be staying in his guest house, which he rented a few weeks out of each summer. He wouldn't be available to greet her, but hoped she would settle in. He wrote that he respected his tenant's privacy, and she was to make herself at home.

The directions were excellent. She turned down a crushed stone path lined with beach roses, passing a massive gray shingled house, Anton's, no doubt. Her own cottage was closer to the water, also shingled in weathered cedar shakes. There was a wide front porch facing the ocean with one rocker on it (suitable for one, she smiled). The key was under a sisal mat in front of the screen door.

Entering the house, it reminded her of the playhouse she used to have in her backyard when she was a kid. The kitchen lined the far wall, a small table with one chair was pushed under a picture window overlooking the water, and a sleighbed did double duty as a couch. There were well-thumbed books stacked up on a trunk, a little black and white TV. The bathroom was miniscule but spotless. Kate loved every inch of the place.

She unpacked her car--hadn't really brought much since she felt she was not apt to leave the cottage---she'd be too busy licking her wounds and figuring out how she was going to spend the rest of her life. She was only 30. How many other rotten husbands could she acquire over the next 50 years? And she had wanted kids, too. What a mess.

Kate arranged the groceries neatly on the open shelves in the kitchen and uncorked a bottle of Merlot. She was tired from the drive and didn't want to bother fixing a real meal, so grabbed a fistful of honey-roasted cashews, some cheese and crackers. She sat out on the porch steps, watching the sun set and enjoying her simple feast, managing to drink most of the bottle of wine. She'd never seen so many stars, and was lulled by the slapping of the waves against the rocks below. What an ideal spot.

She rose unsteadily, thinking she should go to sleep before she drank the entire bottle when she heard footsteps on the path.

"Miss Howard? I don't want to frighten you. I'm Anton Wolfe. How do you like Blackstone Cottage?"

The man was tall and very slender, with jet black hair to his shoulders. In the faded porch light, his face was pale but exceptionally handsome. He looked like an actor or a model or someone so famously rich they exuded luxury. Kate felt not a litle disheveled, and, face it, drunk.

"It's wonderful," she replied nervously. "Can I get you some wine?"

Anto looked askance at the bottle on the step. It had barely two inches in it.

"No, thank you, Miss Howard. I don't drink alcohol," he said smoothly.

"Oh." My God, he probably thought she was a lush. She sat down on the steps again and folded her hands.

"I'll join you though, if I may," he smiled, his teeth very white in the darkness. Kate thought hers were probably purple. He sat down beside her, stretching his long legs before him. His feet were bare, and Kate realized suddenly he was wearing bathing trunks under his white button-down shirt.

"I was going for a swim. Would you like to join me?"

"Isn't it too cold? I've heard all about swimming in Maine."

"Oh, it's not too bad. Go on, get your suit on, I'll wait."

Kate thought this was a very bad idea. Not only was she drunk, but chubby too. But perhaps he wouldn't be able to see her so well in the dark. She changed into her black one-piece in the tiny bathroom and grabbed a towel.

"A veritable water sprite! Come." Anton took her hand and for a second Kate remembered all those crappy romance novels she had read---'he touched her and the electricity penetrated to her very core.' That was exactly how she felt. She couldn't have turned back to the house if her life depended upon it. He guided her down the flat rocks to the shore. After dipping in one foot, she shrieked.

"Oh, no! I can't possibly go in! It's freezing!"

Anton laughed, and before she knew it, he had picked Kate up in his arms and was walking her into the ocean. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, breathing in his mysterious scent. He smelled delicious and somehow dangerous. What was she thinking? She'd met the man fifteen minutes ago and wanted to go to bed with him in the worst way.

He twirled her in the water, laughing into her ear. They weren't out very far, and he put her down so she could stand, holding her close against him. His rigid cock was unmistakale against her belly.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Kate whispered.

"Only what I want to do." He was kissing her now, deeply. Kate opened her mouth to him and thought she would drown with lust. There had never been a kiss like it, so complete she felt every fiber of her body respond, the blood within her rushing to the surface of her skin. She wasn't even cold anymore.

"Kate," he said, breaking the kiss and looking down on her, his eyes as dark as the sky, "I want you very much."

She could only nod. Whether it was the wine or her loneliness, she was ripe for this man, couldn't wait to fuck him. Hand and hand they went into the cottage. He lit the hurricane lamps as she toweled off. "Let me," he said, and his smooth white hands rubbed her body until she was rosy with desire.

"I don't know what's come over me," she said. "I've never done anything like this."

He smiled. "And you won't again." He pushed her gently down on the faded quilt. Kate couldn't remember how their bathing suits had disappeared, but she wasn't sorry. His lips were everywhere on her body, suckling her breasts until she felt them swell, her nipples harden. His tongue lapped a trail to her smoothly shaven pussy and Kate stiffened with shock. Even keeping herself clean-shaven, her second husband had not wanted to go down on her, but this stranger had buried himself within her, coaxing her clit to attention. Like her breasts, it too felt like it was bursting --everywhere he touched her she felt her body wanted to errupt and get even closer to him. She was half-insane with wanting him.

"Oh, God, Anton, please, please fuck me! You are so great---please"...she trailed off, rolling with an orgasm that was stronger than she had ever felt in her two marriages or the few affairs she'd had. She was flying, writhing in joy when she felt him nip her vaginal lips as his fingers pressed her clit into her public bone. "Yes, yes, bite me, oh, God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard---fuck me!" she screamed as he held her lip ever tighter in his teeth. She felt bliss wash over her, felt closer to this man than she dreamed possible.

He moved up her body again to kiss her, and she tasted her own blood on his lips. His cock filled her completely, and he took his time stroking in and out until she was desperate to come again. God, she had never had sex like this in her life, she felt totally wanton and wild, couldn't get enough, couldn't get enough-- and then he came in a cool rush of endless liquid. She was wetter and more satisfied than ever.

When he had finally finished, she lay dazed in his arms. "Oh, Anton, we didn't use protection," she whispered sadly.

"You have nothing to fear, my Kate. I will come to you tomorrow night."

Kate was too exhausted to protest. How she wanted him to hold her until dawn, but she drifted to sleep, feeling well-fucked and, amazingly, well-loved.

The next day was beautiful, but Kate had no interest rising from the sleighbed. She was still so tired. She did get up to take a shower, but after opening up the refrigerator, she found she had no interest in the groceries she had bought. Maybe she and Anton would go out for dinner later. She curled up among the pillows and slept.

Much later, a shadow passed over her. Anton was in the cottage, holding a candle near. "Ah, my beautiful Kate, you have slept the day away, I see."

"I should be ashamed. It's so pretty here, but I was so tired," she said. "I've had a lot of stress lately, and I guess today was just what I needed."

"I will give you just what you need, Kate, always," Anton said. His eyes, so dark and penetrating, drew her further in. She felt a gush of wetness between her thighs. My God, with just words this man could almost make her come. The next two weeks would be very interesting.

He lay down next to her, stroking her with his long white hands. Somehow she felt much more beautiful. Her breasts seemed fuller, her body thinner, her hair longer. Each spot he touched danced in anticipation, until she was screaming for him.

"Bite me, bite me! Oh, Anton, fuck me and make me yours!" She was nearly incoherent with desire. He pinched her labia between his fingers and sank his teeth into her. A jolt reached the tip of her womb and she spasmed intensely. He sucked patiently as she tossed on the bed, holding her down by cupping one breast. She was dizzy and thrilled, felt a kinetic energy within her that made her think if he wasn't holding her down she'd be flying. His tongue returned to her clitoris and she felt herself spurting out---she, who didn't believe in female ejaculation. He chuckled and swallowed her whole. When he at last entered her, she was so in his thrall she would have permitted him to do absolutely anything.

"I am so please you are my tenant, Little One."

"As am I, My Lord," she breathed, not even aware of her words. He began to suck on her breasts, and she had the most peculiar sensation, as though they were filled with fluid and he were nursing. She'd never had a child--how could this be?

"Yes, it's true, Little One," he said, intuiting her thoughts. "I am feasting, and you taste delicious. I am readying you for our son."

"I don't understand," Kate said, but sleep was so heavy upon her she didn't even feel him leave her.

The next day passed much like the first, though Kate never left the bed. She was not hungry, nor did she have to relieve herself. She was in a half-state of waking, her breasts leaking milk and her cunt flaming with need. Her stomach was slightly rounded, and the few moments she was slightly conscious she knew she was carrying Anton's child. But how could that be? She'd only slept with him twice. Surely all this was impossible.

When she awoke her vaginal lips were firmly in his mouth. He suckled them as he had her breasts, and her blood flowed into him joyfully and willingly. His hands traced over her belly. "My son," he said.

"But how?"

"Because I get what I want, Little One. And you are what I want, what I need. You feel the same way, do you not?"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Come. Can you stand?" Kate shook her head. "Then, I will carry you. You will see what I have done." He lifted her and took her into the little bathroom and shut the door, placing her on her feet. She swayed and he held her firmly. "Look," he said, pointing to the full length mirror on the back of the door.

Kate could barely see, everything seemed so blurry. But she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. All she wanted was for Anton to fuck her again, she needed him that badly. "Look," he said, more sternly. When she opened her eyes, she was standing alone, her short blonde hair now cascading to her waist, her breasts enormous, and she had simultaneously gotten skinny while looking about six months pregnant. She was incredibly beautiful.

"I told you I get what I want," came Anton's voice. She could feel him but couldn't see him. How confusing, but she didn't care.

"Fuck me, please, My Lord."

"We would not want to harm the child," he said softly. "I will take you anally, Little One, and you will come to love that too."

Kate just nodded. He carried her back to the bed and lay her on her side. His cold hand slipped something even colder into her anus, and his prick soon followed, filling her with exquisite pain at first, then complete thrill. His hand reached around her huge belly and rubbed her clit, causing her to cum with frenzy. He ended their session by nursing again, draining her breasts of delicious fluid---he squeezed some on his fingers and let her lick.

"Tomorrow, Little One, our son will be born and you will be mine forever."

"Oh, yes, My Lord."

Kate awoke when it was fully dark, a surge of pain coursing through her body. The little cottage was not empty. Her Lord and another were there. She knew they would deliver her baby, and she relaxed in the knowledge that her Lord loved her, had changed her and had given her his most precious gift, a child. When her dark-haired son finally slipped from her body, Anton put him to her breast. The child suckled instictively, growing ever larger in Kate's arms.

"He's so big, My Lord," she said, when the nurse took him away to tend him.

"Yes, Little One. I have always wanted a son to hunt with, and before too long he will be ready."

Kate frowned, but was too tired to argue. She did not even feel her Lord's mouth as he fed upon her.

Anton came to her the next night with a lusty toddler. The child nursed voraciously. "I am a bit jealous, Little One, that our son gets this privilege, but I dare not partake of you. It is imperative he receive your nourishment."

"Our son? Where is the baby?" whispered Kate, who grew frailer by the day.

"In your arms, my dear. I am afraid our kind grows very swiftly. He will not come to you again."

Kate felt the child tug at her breasts, nipping with tiny teeth. She nursed until she felt she couldn't possibly have any more milk left, but indeed the child feasted until close to dawn.

"I must go, my darling," said Anton, "and take Mikhail with me. I will see you this evening."

Late the next afternoon, Kate rose from her bed. She thought must be a mess, but when she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, she saw a woman of unsurpassed beauty. She washed herself quickly, fearing she might faint if she stayed out of bed too long. She touched her vaginal folds, feeling the two puncture wounds on each labia. Shivering slightly, she knew what she wanted Anton to do to her tonight, what she needed him to do. This half-life must end. Soon she would be his completely.

When he entered the cottage, she lay in a pool of candlelight, her exquisite white body ripe and ready for him. She raised her blue eyes to him, seeking the forbidden truth in his eyes.

"You are ready, Little One?" he asked softly.

"Yes, My Lord." Pushing her silky hair away, she bared her throat to him. "Please, My Lord, my lover, my husband, make me truly one with you."

Anton's fangs flashed in the candlelight. He bent over his beloved, the mother of his child, and killed her with his kiss.

When he had finished, they lay together, limbs entwined, tasting, savoring their bodies. He made love to her, this time with the fullness of his powers, and she had never dreamed anything could be this complete. She was his for all eternity, and she was hungry at last.

"Tell me, Little One, who shall be your first conquest?"

Briefly she thought of Ben, her second husband, but he probably wouldn't taste good. But her friend Samantha, now....