Vampires and Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"I do not want you or this," Seamus said clearly. "Whatever you think my body might be saying I do not want you."

Marten said nothing, continuing to squeeze rhythmically at hardening flesh even as Seamus reached to remove the unwanted hand. He locked gazes with the other man and was taken by surprise at the strength of their hypnotic power. His hand fell away from Marten's and an insistent voice repeated 'you want this' over and over in his mind. He felt his unresisting body pressed down on the sofa. Cool air blew across his chest and his nipples without him realising his shirt had been opened. With a shockwave of panic, Seamus realised the younger vampire had opened his pants and was reaching inside. Bringing his experience to bear, Seamus broke through the mesmeric morass in his mind.

"No, don't touch me," he managed to force out.

A wail of distress cut more effectively through the remnants of the hypnotic haze and Seamus found himself free of Marten's oppressive weight. His body remained sluggish, but he turned his head at a dizzying angle to see what was happening.

"Don't touch," Wyl's agonised voice reached Seamus' ears and the older man groaned with a pain that was almost physical in nature. He tried to push himself from the sofa, but could only roll to his knees. He could see Wyl, clearly having forgotten all his vampire speed and strength, gripping at Marten's biceps and sobbing over and over, "Don't touch." Seamus cried out his own denial as Marten disdainfully backhanded Wyl away from him, but before the slender body could fall, he was swept into Gabriel's embrace. A blur streaked past Seamus, a primeval roar shaking the air in its wake, and Seamus saw Vincent lift Marten to pin him high against the wall, his fangs extended, ready to deliver a killing blow.

"No, Vincent," David's voice was close to Seamus' ear. "Think of Wyl. It's not what he needs from you."

With a growl of discontent, Vincent began to slowly lower himself and his prey to the ground, his stormy, ocean-blue eyes never leaving the petrified paler orbs.

As David and Coleran helped Seamus to his feet the blond vampire refastened his pants two spots of red on his cheeks his only colour and declaring his shame. As he shook the final vestiges of sluggishness from his mind, he found himself with a near-hysterical Wyl in his arms.

"It's alright, little one," he crooned softy, nuzzling at the dark curls. As he focused on Wyl's distress, it helped him dismiss his own.

"He ... he..." Wyl stuttered, clinging tightly to Seamus. He had needed a glass of water, but on reaching the bottom of the stairs had felt Seamus' growing distress. Hearing words he had once uttered himself had brought unpleasant memories flooding back as well as fear for the blond's safety.

"He didn't hurt me. I promise, Wyl. You came in time. He didn't touch me."

Seamus saw David nod, the small blond now had Gabriel hovering protectively at his side and guarding their chosen brothers. Coleran stood back a little; as if uncertain his assistance would be welcome. Seamus leant back a little to smile lovingly at the tear-stained, anxious-faced young man who still clung tenaciously to him. The love in the worried expresso depths warmed the older vampire to his core. He dropped a kiss to Wyl's brow and hugged the lithe form tightly.

"I'm fine," he repeated. "Vincent, come and take care of your Chosen, he needs you."

Vincent brought his face to within millimetres of Marten's.

"Hurt my Chosen, or any of my family, and I will make you dust," he said, his voice as cold and dread as any in the room had ever heard. Pushing the offending presence away, he strode quickly to his family. As gentle as a lamb, Vincent lovingly scooped his mate into his arms. He gave a sigh as Wyl burrowed into the safety of his body. He exchanged nods with the others, letting David drop a kiss to his lover's curls before leaving.

"Marten please go to your room," Coleran ordered curtly, as the younger man came towards him.

"He did want me," the dark haired man insisted.

"Go. Now!" Coleran thundered angrily.

David watched as Marten took a step back, clearly never having seen the older man angry with him before. As he whirled to leave, David was certain he caught a glimpse of ... something ... in the pale eyes. He frowned, there was something going on that ran deep beneath the surface.

"As much as you care for the boy, Coleran, none of us will permit any of our family to be hurt," Gabriel's voice was a low, deadly growl. "Make sure your cub understands this."

"Are you sure you are well, Seamus," David asked solicitously, looking at the older, dishevelled blond.

"His hypnotic strength took me by surprise," Seamus admitted. "I won't make that mistake again." He smiled as David pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek.

"Then we shall see you after we are all rested," David said. He nodded at Coleran as Gabriel put a protective arm around him and smiled affectionately as his mate gripped tightly to Seamus' shoulder, the gesture conveying more than words ever could.

Seamus watched them go, his own soft smile playing at his lips. He decided that, in future, he would make more of what he shared with his family rather than bowing down to his inner demons.

"Did you want him, Seamus?" Coleran's soft voice broke into his reverie.

"He has a dark attraction of his own," Seamus conceded. "But no, I did not want him. Any arousal I had was born not of desire for him but of my own pent-up frustration." He turned so that two pairs of emerald eyes met. "Does he not know you love him?" he asked.

"No and he never will. He has only resentment for me. He was a traveller to the town. A gay man, set upon by those with closed, small, ignorant minds. He was beaten, dying and he was so beautiful. Although he was not my Chosen, I knew I could love him. I did the only thing I could. I turned him to save his life. He seems to have learnt much quickly and I am certain, that as soon as he feels able, he will leave me." His eyes now held a soul-deep sadness and Seamus reached to grasp the older man's arm in a gesture of understanding. Coleran gave a wan smile. "And you, my friend," he said softly. "How long has it been since you shared pleasure?"

Seamus ducked his head as he felt his cheeks glow.

"It had not been so difficult before Vincent found Wyl. I love the boy dearly and my joy knows no bounds for them. However, I was previously able to rely on Vincent's company. Given his Bond with his mate is still young, they are often rapt in each other's company. It feels strange to now be the only un-Bonded."

"And lonely," Coleran added, his voice little more than a puff of air. "That explains what Marten focused on and played upon." He gave a small smile. "Come with me," he said.

Seamus was led up the hall stairs and along the darkened corridor, neither man needing artificial light to see. At the end of the hallway, Coleran unlocked a plain wooden door and the two vampires ascended the steep, stone stairs in seconds. At the top, it opened into a turret bedroom. The only furniture was a king-sized bed. It was adorned with fluffy pillows clad in a rich, deep green. The sheets were white Egyptian cotton. The bedspread was quilted and matched the pillows. The normal tiny window of such a tower had been replaced and now half the circumference of the wall was glass. Coleran opened the window enough to allow a small breeze to dance through the room.

"It has the best view in the castle," Coleran said quietly. "On a clear night, there are the stars and at dawn you can watch the sunrise as it lights the forest. Come here, my friend." Coleran positioned Seamus in front of him and rested his hands on the other man's shoulders. From the window, the first rosy fingers of light were beginning to touch the distant landscape. Coleran felt Seamus' sigh. "Do not think, Seamus. Let yourself go and just feel."

Gentle hands unfastened Seamus' shirt, removing it and baring his lightly-furred torso to the playful wind. It caressed his nipples, turning them into small, tightly-pebbled peaks. His pants and underwear joined his shirt and the breeze now erotically teased his sac and slowly filling shaft. He felt himself pulled against a warm chest. The dawn air flitted around his flesh making Seamus moan softly. He didn't resist as he was stroked languidly, he simply obeyed the almost subliminal command 'just feel'. When his hips began to thrust, the stroking became faster, Seamus groaned at the insistent 'let it go.' With a muted cry he reached his climax and his seed jetted free. His legs began to shake in the aftermath of his intense release, but before he could fall, strong arms gathered him safely and laid him on the bed. A tender hand cleansed his body with a soft cloth and, as sleep claimed him, a quiet voice bade him 'rest well'.

****

Marten lay on his bed seething. He *had* felt Seamus' desire and, if he'd had just a few more minutes, would have been able to enjoy the attractive older man. With a disgruntled growl he flung himself from the bed and through his window. He needed to take care of the unfulfilled arousal that still coursed through his veins.

The woman's eyes snapped open. She was uncertain whether she had heard something or just dreamt it. Her eyes widened as she took in the red eyes before her. A hand clamped over her lips preventing a scream and then it was replaced by a hard mouth and demanding tongue that plundered ruthlessly. As her mouth was ravished a hand caressed her naked breast, tugging at the dark pink flesh that adorned it. Despite her situation, insidious tendrils of arousal began to snake throughout her lower belly. A knowing hand slid between her thighs and began to work at the hidden mound inside her labia until she shuddered through her orgasm. Even as she began to recover, hard flesh slid effortlessly inside her and bestial grunts accompanied each hard thrust inside her body. She moaned as sharp teeth bit at her exposed throat and her arms and legs came to wrap themselves around the muscular body. As wet heat surged inside her, she reached a second climax and her own teeth snapped at the man whose essence she accepted.

The woman writhed as she felt herself reach orgasm. She had never known such a realistic dream before. As her eyes fought to open, she wondered how she could still feel her dream even when awake and she moaned as her climax inexorably approached. As the second orgasm crested, her eyes finally opened and her scream was cut short by the razor sharp teeth that ripped at her throat. Yet that fear paled in comparison to the sheer terror of her life-force being torn, silently screaming, from the flesh in which it dwelt into the icy dark of an insatiable maw. Her body was left an empty, bleeding husk and her heart finally stuttered to a stop.

Back in his bed Marten slept sated, a smile playing on his lips.

****

Seamus awoke with a smile. He stretched sumptuously. He was the only occupant of the bed and he had expected nothing more. Coleran was not his lover. He felt a pang of sorrow for the unrequited love the other man felt for Marten. It was not unknown for their kind to take a lover who was not their Chosen. The bond Coleran could share with Marten would not be as strong as with a soul-mate, but it would be as loving. Neither vampire would then feel the desire to find their Chosen, their binding effectively replacing it. Nor was there any fear of being sought in turn. Once one bonded the silent siren call, if the other was of their world, would be stopped for both. It was Seamus' choice to continue and hope, one day, to find the other half of his soul. The comfort and release he had found the previous night made his step lighter than it had been for some time. He quickly dressed and went to seek out his family.

Seamus found the others at breakfast in the dining room. As he entered, he found himself with his arms full of lithe brunette who scrutinised him intently before being apparently appeased by what he could see beneath the surface. He smiled as David came to join them and, unwrapping one arm from Wyl, gathered the small blond and hugged both tightly.

"I am a lucky man and in future I will count my blessings," he said. "I'm fine, boys," he added more quietly, touched deeply by their love and concern. The solid, heavier hands of Gabriel and Vincent had Seamus basking in the freely offered affection and the last of the dark emptiness that had gnawed away inside him since Vincent's bonding, finally diminished in the light of his family's love.

"We were planning on spending some time in the pool," David said enthusiastically. "Then we can rest and go into the woods as evening comes round."

Seamus found himself grinning widely. David was fairly vibrating with excitement and, now satisfied that Seamus was alright, Wyl was looking just as enthusiastic. He looked up at the two other males and laughed at the twin affectionate smiles of men who knew any decisions had been taken out of their hands.

"David seems to think I would benefit from a long run," Gabriel said, with a theatrical, resigned sigh. However, the bright twinkle in his blue-brown eyes showed just how much he was actually relishing the idea.

"It has been a long time since you could run free, my friend," Seamus agreed.

****

The pool was housed in a huge conservatory at the back of the castle and was of Olympic dimensions. Around the sides were a selection of comfortable loungers and whilst Seamus, Gabriel, David and Wyl played an energetic game of water polo, Vincent lay watching and chatting companionably to Coleran.

As the frenetic game finally ended, Vincent opened his arms indulgently to allow his dripping mate to lie snuggled close. The bigger vampire sighed contentedly and watched through hooded lids as Seamus stretched out nearby, falling quickly into a light sleep and Gabriel settled himself with his blond mate atop his darkly-furred, broad chest. Vincent nuzzled his mate, glad there was no need of chlorine in the swimming pool. A soft murmur of happiness reached his ears before his love slipped into sleep. Vincent noticed a servant whisper into Coleran's ear and then the older man quickly vanished. He frowned briefly, but the rhythmic breathing of those around him soon had him slumbering peacefully.

****

It was much later before anyone saw Coleran again and in an agitated state. He was protective of his small town and had been informed of a second brutal death of a young woman. In both instances the victim's throat had been savaged, but death had been apparently from heart failure. Seamus offered to accompany Coleran into the town to try and find out anything more. Both men insisting that their friends were to enjoy themselves as planned. Although the others were initially reluctant, they accepted that just Coleran and Seamus might access information quickly and draw less attention. They agreed that when the two men returned, the whole group would discuss the incidents. It was clear from the Irishman's mien that he wanted to find whoever was responsible and deal with them personally.

Once out in the castle grounds, Gabriel morphed into his feral, wolfish form and began to run, David laughingly giving chase. Left alone, Vincent began to kiss Wyl tenderly, slowly lowering the unresisting form to the soft, mossy ground. As their kisses increased in heat and passion, their clothes slowly melted away. Vincent's mouth worshipped his lover's body as the lithe brunette writhed under his expert ministrations. He slid a single finger into Wyl's downy declivity and growled his approval at the slickness he felt.

Delving deeper he began to slowly sweep his finger over his lover's sweet spot. More fingers followed, relaxing the tight sheath and encouraging more of Wyl's natural lubricant until, moving to lie between widely-splayed limbs, Vincent sank his erect flesh into the narrow channel, stretching and filling Wyl to a low moan of bliss. Smooth limbs encircled his waist and slender hips canted to pull Vincent deeper. It was more than the bigger man could resist. His mouth still nipping and kissing his young love, Vincent began to drive deep and hard into the slick tightness, rubbing effortlessly over the younger man's hidden jewel.

It was perfection. The darkening sky above them lit the lovers with a myriad of twinkling stars and the smile of a crescent moon. Beneath them the ground was soft and warm and the smell of moss and earth mixed headily with the scent of their arousals and the slick elixir Wyl produced to welcome Vincent into his body. They gazed into each other's eyes as they slowly approached a shared zenith. All the love they had for one another seemed to create a nimbus around them and they were each oblivious to anything but the man in their arms. The increase in tempo of Vincent's hips reflected the urgency they both felt to complete their union and, with a shared cry of ecstasy and triumph, both men's seed flowed as a tribute to their joy.

****

Gabriel had picked up the increasing levels of his mate's pheromones even before the chase began. He knew David was overhead, keeping watch over him. He saw a thickening of trees and darted swiftly towards it, hiding from his lover's penetrating gaze.

David frowned as Gabriel vanished and landed, staring into the thick undergrowth where his mate had last been seen. A slow smile spread across his face.

"If you think I will fall for that little game, you are sadly mistaken, my love," he said, amusement evident in his tone. "However, I am willing to limit myself to the ground and *if* you catch me, you may have me." Even as he finished speaking, he was little more than a blond blur, hurtling away at phenomenal speed. He laughed at the howl from his mate, knowing the chase was on and that it was a game neither could lose. David had no intention of making things easy for Gabriel. He feinted and dodged, aiming for the thickets that would be more difficult for the bulk of his husband to negotiate. He could hear his pursuer closing the distance. He effortlessly vaulted a fallen log and ducked beneath a couple of others. He could no longer hear his lover behind him and, as he leapt to clear another tree, found himself enveloped in strong arms as Gabriel tackled him from the side.

The Lycan caught his earthly angel and ensured it was his own bulk that absorbed the impact as he grounded David. Their bodies rolled together; dark and light, muscular and lissom, and began to tussle for dominance. Gabriel was already naked, hard and leaking and he tore away the offending material that prevented his touching and tasting pale, satin-soft skin. David laughingly resisted, listening to his lover's growls growing in intensity. However, the fight was over quickly. Gabriel held David pinned beneath him, his eyes glowing amber with a mix of excitement, arousal and love. With a swift movement the smaller man was bent over a mossy mound, a large, preternaturally strong hand holding him in place, whilst another and powerful thighs pushed his legs wide apart. In this vulnerable position, the tiny entrance to the blond's body was displayed to his dominant mate's avaricious gaze. Gabriel dropped his head, pushing his cold, wet nose to scent the alluring portal.

David shivered with anticipation as a furred muzzle nudged at his bared skin and the salivating maw wetted his furled flesh. He could feel his own juices flowing and channel dilating with arousal and he moaned his need. Instead of his lover's shaft, a long, thick, more agile muscle pushed inside. David wailed his appreciation as Gabriel's tongue pressed and probed, tasted and teased. The blond shuddered helplessly as his sweet spot was laved over and over until with a primal scream, his semen jetted free.

Gabriel flipped the pliant form, keeping David's hands pinned underneath the slender body, gazing with adoration at the glowing visage as he resumed his full human form. He kissed his mate's reddened lips, teeth tugging playfully at the lower lip and slipping his tongue into the warm, wet cavern to a wanton moan as David tasted himself. Moving lower, Gabriel licked clean all evidence of his lover's sexual surrender. Shifting quickly, he positioned himself to push his aching arousal into his mate's mouth as he began an insistent suckling of David's sated sex.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers