Vampires and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"It's wonderful," he enthused. "This is the perfect place to come and relax."

"I'm glad you like it, little one," Seamus replied.

"I can see why David and Gabriel were so enthusiastic," Wyl said as he performed a slow pirouette, his eyes looking heavenwards to the tops of the trees and the sky dotted with twinkling diamonds. He turned back to Seamus and then cocked his head. He could feel warmth that he was unable to explain. He was about to question Seamus when he saw the other Vampire desperately looking around.

"My Chosen," Seamus husked in a voice of pure longing. "For a second...I felt them, Wyl. I *felt* them."

Wyl immediately pushed everything else from his mind as he focused every one of his preternaturally enhanced senses on trying to locate Seamus' Chosen. The other Vampire took to the air whilst Wyl remained where he stood. He could see, hear and smell nothing different in the area. He frowned. He had no doubt Seamus must have felt something. He turned as the blond descended to stand at his side.

"Nothing," Seamus said in anguished tones. "They vanished, Wyl. There and gone almost before I even had chance to realise it. How, why? You do believe me?" Seamus then asked, looking pleadingly at Wyl.

"Of course I do," the younger Vampire nodded. He looked around. The forest remained the same living entity as it had when he had entered it, but Wyl could not shake off the feeling that they were being observed. He felt nothing of the coldness that heralded danger of some kind but the sensation sent prickles down his spine and made him shiver.

"We should go," Seamus said, wrapping his arm around Wyl and pulling the lithe form close. "Perhaps I was wrong."

"Maybe we can come back here with the others. My senses are not as enhanced as David's or Gabriel's." Wyl hated to hear the longing and defeat in the older Vampire's voice.

"But mine are," Seamus said quietly. "If anyone were here I would know. And apart from..." he sighed. A sound of pure misery. "There is nothing, Wyl."

They returned to the villa, both men silent, lost in their thoughts. Despite Seamus' protestations, Gabriel, Roman and Mario insisted on hunting through the forest. It was almost dawn before they returned; just the three of them.

"Wyl, would you mind if I spent some time with Seamus?" Vincent asked. He would deal with his own problems later. He and Seamus had been together for centuries and he could not bear the slumped shoulders and pained eyes of the man who was closer than a brother to him.

"Of course not," Wyl replied. He waited for the two older Vampires to disappear from sight. He knew Roman and Mario had retired to sleep. With a determined look he headed for the front door.

"Not alone, Wyl."

David's voice stopped him in his tracks. Wyl glanced back at the small, blond Vampire who stood with his hands on his hips, a single foot tapping.

"I thought you would be sleeping with Gabriel. I didn't want to disturb you."

David was at his side instantly.

"If Seamus' Chosen is one of our kind, they would have known instantly. If a mortal, how could they hide?" David said softly. "I do not understand and I do not want you alone out there. I had a feeling you sensed something. I can't explain that either," he added with a smile.

"You're right," Wyl nodded. "But I didn't feel anything...anything cold," he added. "Otherwise I wouldn't have contemplated returning alone."

"Then let us go together."

****

"I'm glad you're with me, David," Wyl said as they returned to the forest, the dark Vampire retracing the steps taken by Seamus and himself.

"Me, too, little one," David smiled. "And I'm glad I was so attuned to you. I know you want to help Seamus, we all do, but better we work together."

"Here," Wyl whispered. "I feel something strongest here."

"Strongest?" David whispered back, casting his senses out but registering nothing.

"It was as though a faint trail led back here," Wyl replied, turning in a circle. "This was where I felt...something. Then Seamus was sure he had found his Chosen."

"And you still feel something?" David asked, his eyes flitting around the forest.

"Yes." Wyl frowned as he could see nothing, hear nothing, but yet was certain they were watched. He glanced at David who shook his head. With a sigh Wyl closed his eyes and pirouetted slowly. He performed the same movement twice and both times resumed facing an ancient tree whose bole was many feet in circumference. Feeling embarrassed, but secure in the knowledge that David would never mock him, Wyl began to speak.

"My name is Wyl and this is David. We're friends of Seamus. He was with me yesterday. He felt you, like I do. Seamus doesn't understand why you would hide from him. You must feel the same for him as he feels for you and he's hurting."

"I never wanted to hurt him."

The voice was soft and had a gentle lilting accent that made it almost melodious. Both Wyl and David stared as the voice's owner stepped into view.

Wyl stared at the figure that emerged from *inside*the tree. He estimated that the newcomer was a little taller than himself, but of a similar slender build. The stranger's skin was a light golden-brown. Straight, waist-length hair, in a symphony of sienna hues, had two plaited sections at the front through which white ribbon was threaded. The plaited hair was then secured behind the other's head to reveal two elegantly upswept, pointed ears. Winged eyebrows were above almond eyes of verdant green that flitted nervously between him and David. Wyl instantly felt protectiveness sweep through him as white teeth nibbled at pink Cupid's bow lips.

"A Dryad," David's voice whispered softly. "A wood nymph. Although fewer in numbers, there are male as well as female, but they are more reclusive. "

"We want to help," Wyl said taking a step forward. He froze at the fear that flickered through the emerald eyes. "Won't you let us, please? At least tell us your name and why we scare you."

"Delfin. My name is Delfin and...and you are Vampires," came the reply as if that was all the explanation necessary.

Wyl exchanged a puzzled glance with David. He had been told that only humankind regarded Vampires as the undead monsters of popular fiction and yet Delfin was clearly afraid of them.

"Yes we are," David said softly. "But why would that make you fear us?"

"My mother told me that Vampires were dangerous and cold-hearted. They were not to be trusted."

"Delfin, there are good and bad in all races. I give you my promise that nobody is going hurt you," Wyl said gently, willing the Dryad to believe him. "The pull you feel for Seamus is because you are his Chosen."

"Oh no," the Dryad whispered, panic replacing fear.

"Delfin, it is nothing to be afraid of, I know from experience," Wyl said, taking a couple of steps towards the Dryad.

"Mother said that Chosen were slaves of Vampires and Lycans. That they were kept as prisoners, not allowed freedom."

"That is a lie," David huffed. "Your mother may have met a rogue, Delfin," he added, keeping his voice soft despite his rising anger. "However, as far as being Chosen is concerned, she has not told you the truth. Wyl is Vincent's Chosen and was found when he was human. He is clearly neither a slave nor prisoner. Neither am I."

"It's true, Delfin," Wyl added, holding his hands palms outwards to the Dryad. Please let us show you the truth. Seamus aches for you and I know you feel for him despite your fear. I promise no harm will befall you and you will be free to make your own judgement regarding Seamus and what it means to be his Chosen."

Wyl watched as differing emotions chased across the beautiful visage: anxiety, doubt, fear and finally longing. He smiled as Delfin reached out and burrowed his hand into Wyl's.

"You promise?" Delfin asked. He inexplicably felt able to trust both males, but Wyl in particular. His eyes searched the other male's face for reassurance.

"I promise," Wyl nodded.

"Delfin, are you of age?" David asked as the trio walked back towards the villa.

"Last summer," Delfin smiled turning to look at the petit blond. "Although I do have another nine summers under matriarchy before deemed old enough to make my own decisions regarding a mate."

"That will not be an issue for a Chosen," David smiled back. "I am certain, however, that Seamus will want to have your mother's blessing before consummating a full Bonding. The choice is still yours to make, Delfin." He added seeing the look of distress that flitted across the Dryad's face.

"But...but what if when he sees me he no longer wants me?" Delfin asked, the thought having suddenly struck him.

David's smile widened. That the young nymph was concerned about being wanted could only be a positive sign he was likely to take his place at Seamus' side.

"Your appearance will not sway Seamus in any way," the blond assured. "The Bond you will share, like that Wyl and I have for our husbands, is a life-long commitment that nothing can shatter. You will complete, and in turn be completed by, Seamus in ways I cannot explain in words but that you will feel in your heart and soul. But I am more than certain that when he sees you, Seamus will consider himself a very blessed man." The words seemed to settle Delfin, although David noticed that the tight grip of Wyl's hand was not relinquished. He made a quick decision. "I will go ahead and let the others know we are coming. They can then be forewarned of Delfin's anxiety. We will take care of you," he added, giving the nymph a quick hug before vanishing.

"Everything's going to be fine, Delfin," Wyl added.

****

As the villa came into view, so did the rest of Wyl's family and their hosts. Wyl noted that they were scattered into pairings, clearly trying to avoid overwhelming Delfin. However, Wyl could feel the tremors that shook the nymph at his side.

"I'm afraid," Delfin whispered. "What if he sends me away? What if I cannot give him what he wants?"

"Delfin," Wyl said, drawing them to a stop and gazing levelly into worried emerald orbs. "I had just those fears when I met Vincent. I knew I wanted him, knew I had fallen in love with him, but felt I was not good enough. I love him more than life itself. All I ask of you is for you to go to Seamus with an open mind and to trust your own heart and instincts. Please."

Delfin gazed earnestly into Wyl's face. He believed the other man. It had occurred to him that if Wyl and David had harboured any ill-will towards him, he could not have fought them off unarmed. He took a deep breath and tried to push away his mother's harsh words about Vampires. He gave Wyl a determined nod and started forward once more.

They were met first by the two Lycans that Delfin knew lived in the villa. He had often seen them running in the forest.

"I am Roman," the smaller male spoke.

Delfin studied the Lycan. He was a darker blond than his mate with warm hazel eyes that were open and honest. The nymph found himself fascinated by the tuft of hair at Roman's chin. His own body was completely hair free. He gave himself a mental shake as the Lycan continued.

"This is my mate Mario," he said, indicating a taller, golden-blond at his side who wore a wide smile.

"You are very welcome here, Delfin," Mario added. "We would like you to treat our home as your own. You are free to come and go as you wish."

"At any time; night or day," Roman added. He and Mario then moved to stand a short distance away to watch the drama unfold.

Delfin managed a smile despite his nerves as he was next approached by David who had a large, dark Lycan with him. Delfin stared at the couple. They seemed such a contrast; tall and petit, broad and slim, dark and light and yet the connection between them was unmistakeable as was the love they shared. Once more Delfin found himself staring at the Lycan's facial hair.

"This is Gabriel. We are Bonded, like Wyl and Vincent, Roman and Mario," David said.

"I know you are still harbouring concerns, Delfin," Gabriel said, his voice warm and dark to Delfin's ears. "But I would still like to welcome you to our family."

Delfin smiled. His free hand hesitantly reached to Gabriel's face almost before he could censure it. He stopped it millimetres from the facial hair that was unknown amongst his kind.

"Does it not itch or tickle?" he asked ingenuously.

"No," Gabriel replied smiling. "At least, not me," he added, giving David a feral grin. The Lycan's soft, rumbling laugh drowned out his mate's indignant snort. However, he noted that Delfin seemed not to have understood his allusion, clearly too concerned with the situation to appreciate the Lycan's attempt at humour.

"There will be due retribution for that later," David whispered as he pulled his husband aside.

"I sincerely hope so," Gabriel smiled, swinging David into a tight embrace and covering the Vampire's lips with his own.

Delfin smiled as he watched David sink into his lover's arms, a soft sound of contentment reaching the Dryad's keen ears. Then he found himself facing a tall, blond Vampire.

"I am Vincent. Wyl is my Chosen. "

Delfin found his anxiety melting away. For all his mother's words, not one of the Vampires he had met seemed cold or hard. Moreover, the looks he had seen in the eyes of David and Gabriel and now Wyl and Vincent were the same as those he had seen often exchanged between his father and Linden. He saw affection, joy and above all love.

As Vincent moved aside, Delfin watched entranced as Seamus came slowly forward. The Dryad felt his stomach roil, his heartbeat increase and his breath come in soft pants. No one had ever produced such a profound effect on him. Although he did not release Wyl's hand, feeling as if it was the only thing keeping him still standing, he did not shy away as Seamus came to stand mere centimetres away.

"My Chosen," the words were whispered in tones that held a heady mix of reverence, longing and joy. Seamus was too enraptured to immediately realise what he had said, but before he could retract them, Delfin was leaning forward. Dark, anxious, verdant eyes locked with those of yearning emerald.

"Am I? Am I truly your Chosen? You are happy with what you see?"

"Mine," Seamus whispered. "I could never have dreamt that such an exquisite creature would be my Chosen. May I touch?" Seamus added, hope filling his voice as he reached towards Delfin's face

Delfin nodded and felt a strong hand, tempered by love, stroke his cheek. He could not restrain the soft mewl that spilled from his lips or the way his body leaned towards the broader male.

"So smooth, like a petal," Seamus smiled.

"Delfin," Wyl murmured softly. "Do you want to go to Seamus?"

The nymph nodded, not quite comprehending what Wyl meant. Then the hand he still grasped was lifted towards Seamus. He stared mesmerised as the larger male carefully unlocked Delfin's hold on Wyl and let the smaller, more slender hand rest in his own. Delfin was aware that Wyl had moved a few steps away, but still remained close. He glanced back at the brunette who was now held in an embrace by Vincent and then back at the hand in which his own rested. Looking directly at Seamus, Delfin let his fingers interlace with those of the Vampire and took the final step that separated them.

"Yours," he whispered. "What's wrong with me, Seamus?" he asked nervously. His stomach was still roiling, his heart hammered rapidly in his chest and yet his manhood was beginning to harden.

"Your body recognises what is meant to be, Petal," Seamus replied. "It wants to Bond. However, David has explained you are still subject to matriarchy. I will not consummate our full Bonding until I have obtained her blessing. However, I can assuage some of what you feel. If you will trust me?"

"I trust you," Delfin nodded. He could not explain it, but he knew in every cell that he was safe with the men surrounding him. He looked back at Wyl who was grinning widely and across to David who seemed to be vibrating with excitement. "I trust you all," he added more loudly. "And I thank you for coming to find me."

****

Seamus led Delfin into the villa and up the wide, stone staircase. His bedroom was at the far end of the corridor and he repeatedly glanced anxiously at the Dryad as they walked together.

"I will not run away, Seamus," Delfin said determinedly. "I do not fully understand everything that has happened, but I know I belong with you. I know it in my heart. But I am nervous."

"I'll take care of you, Petal," Seamus vowed. "Forever," he added as he opened his door and let Delfin step inside. He watched as the Dryad looked around.

Delfin regarded the room with curiosity. He had never been inside a house of any sort. There was a large bed with cream linen sheets and a woollen coverlet in warm beige. The bed had wooden lockers at either side on which sat large lamps with off-white shades. A chair in similar neutral shades was at the side of a small writing table and there were large lace-draped windows. Suddenly the room felt claustrophobic as the nymph regarded the solid walls, floor and ceiling. Almost instantly he was outside on the balcony held safe in Seamus' arms.

"Better?" Seamus asked, smiling at the dazed nymph.

"I have never been in so enclosed a space. Is that how you live?" Delfin asked.

"It is and it is safer. Do you think you can cope?" Seamus replied, unable to keep the worry from his voice.

"Will you be there to hold me?" Delfin responded, turning to face the Vampire that was concerned for his comfort.

"Yes," Seamus husked.

"May I see you?" the Dryad whispered. Despite everything, he still ached for a more intimate touch from the man in whose arms he stood. He stepped back into the room, remaining by the window as Seamus moved a short distance away to begin undressing.

Seamus removed his shirt letting the Dryad see his bared, lightly furred chest.

"I have never seen..." Delfin began as he reached towards the naked torso. "May I?" he enquired.

"Of course," Seamus said. He bit back the groan from deep within as slender, virginal fingers traversed his chest. "You, too?" he begged, elation coursing through his veins at the coy smile but determined nod.

Slowly he eased the flimsy tunic from the lithe form, gasping with pleasure at the caramel-hued, smooth-skinned, perfectly proportioned body revealed to his ravenous gaze. Every cell screamed to claim that which was his and for which he had waited so very, very long. It was as though Delfin could read his mind and recognised that the Vampire could scarcely believe he held the Dryad in his arms.

"You may touch me, Seamus. I am yours, your Chosen."

The softly spoken invitation broke the dam of Seamus' uncertainty. He urged Delfin closer until their lips were no more than a breath apart.

"Can I kiss you, Petal?" He asked.

"Please, Seamus," Delfin murmured. "I ache from wanting you."

Delfin moaned, a low needy sound, which was a flame to the tinder of Seamus' need. He pulled the brunette closer, caressing his hair and wrapping an arm around his slim waist. Their lips finally touched and Seamus felt himself consumed by heat, fire flickering along every nerve as the Dryad's mouth melded to his.

He licked at the sensual lips, coaxing them to part, and groaned as his tongue surged into the sweetness of Delfin's mouth. The Dryad was sun, honey and flowers, a heady, intoxicating mixture. Seamus licked and explored every nuance of the warm, wet cavern. The primitive within him roaring with triumph as Delfin's initially hesitant tongue slid delicately along his own. He felt a tremor as Delfin moaned softly, slowly returning his caresses. A sudden thought hit Seamus hard as he recognised the total inexperience of the young man in his arms. The blond gradually pulled away, smiling as Delfin tried to follow. He stroked the silken strands of hair and cupped the exquisite face.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers