Vampires and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"Delfin," Seamus whispered, their lips almost touching. "Was this your first kiss?" He felt Delfin try to pull back a little but kept a hold of his Chosen. Wide, verdant eyes looked at him, a rosy stain seeping across perfectly sculptured cheekbones.

"Yes, Seamus," Delfin said softly. "I am untouched."

"Oh, love," Seamus whispered. He let his fingertips trail down the soft skin of Delfin's cheeks and traced the outline of his lush lips. Delfin trembled, a tiny moan escaping him, and Seamus took the alluring mouth with his own. He allowed the kiss to deepen until their tongues were wrapped together in an ageless dance. Seamus moved with preternatural speed and lowered Delfin to the bed, settling them on their sides, their mouths still amorously embracing.

He trailed his hand lightly across Delfin's shoulders, across to the pert nipples, teasing each into hard peaks before moving lower. Delfin's chest was hairless, satin smooth and the espresso nipples with their cafe-au-lait areolae beckoned irresistibly. Deciding that he wanted to taste what his fingers had touched, Seamus took one succulent nub into his mouth. Delfin gave a cry, arching into the erotic caress. The Vampire switched nipples, taking as much pleasure in the act as his guileless lover-to-be. The blond lapped diligently, smiling as he watched the gossamer-covered organ between the brunette's thighs twitch with each motion of his tongue. The scent of the Dryad's arousal was thick and heady and Seamus wanted to explore its very core.

Seamus placed his hand at the waistband of the delicate leggings Delfin wore. He waited for the young male to nod, pushing his hips upwards. Slipping his hand inside he stroked Delfin's groin before lowering the leggings and freeing his mate's straining flesh. The Dryad was beautiful even here, with a long, slender shaft that arched up towards Seamus' hand. The absence of hair, natural for Dryads, sent bolts of lust through Seamus' body. It was exotic and erotic and the older man wanted to experience everything about his perfect, exquisite mate. He watched enamoured as Delfin moaned and writhed when Seamus took hold of the innocent erection. The silken hardness felt perfect in the Vampire's palm and he simply held the hot organ to allow Delfin to feel comfortable being touched.

Delfin keened softly, his body seemingly ablaze from the intense gaze that swept over it, a gaze that was hot and deliberate and memorising every hitherto hidden part of his nakedness. He whimpered, pulling Seamus down to taste the older male once more. He moaned as kisses were whispered across his nose, eyelids and forehead. Then his ears were discovered by Seamus' tongue. Earlobes were nipped and sucked and Delfin gave a small scream of pleasure as the elegantly pointed ear-tips were nibbled, the flesh particularly sensitive to the amorous assault.

Seamus ran a forefinger along the underside of the young man's erection, brushing it against the sensitive vein with painstaking care. Delfin mewled, his eyelids fluttering and Seamus smiled tenderly. For all the experience he had in the art, Seamus had never made love with an innocent. His lovers may have been inexperienced in comparison to him, but this was different. Every touch he bestowed upon his Chosen was new to Delfin and Seamus needed to know that his Dryad was enjoying the intimacy.

"More?" Seamus asked, his green eyes searching the exquisite visage.

"Please," the young man beseeched.

Seamus smiled lovingly and repeated the action. His reward was another dulcet sound of pleasure. He took a gentle hold of the young man's shaft, sliding his hand lightly up and down the silken skin. His smile widened as he felt it pulse in his hand as if eager for his attention. He watched enraptured as Delfin writhed with pleasure, moaning with each stroke. Seamus ran his thumb in slow circles around the tip of the tumescent organ, gathering the leaking fluid up.

"I want to taste you," he said.

Delfin stared at Seamus' hand, following its movement as the Vampire brought it to his mouth. He gasped when he saw the older man's tongue appear and lick his thumb clean. He saw the blond's eyes sweep hungrily over his body to stare at Delfin's throbbing shaft and a hungry look glinted in Seamus' orbs.

"Sweet like honey," Seamus rasped. He brought his hands against Delfin's thighs and stroked the skin lovingly. He urged the young man to part his legs and knelt in the space between. Seamus slid his hand down, holding the base of his Dryad's erection.

The young male gasped at the first swipe of the Vampire's tongue along his aching flesh. Then it slithered around his shaft before running along the underside. The sensation made Delfin quiver and clutch desperately at Seamus' shaggy tresses. He was inexperienced but he was not unaware of the ways of love. He was a Dryad and his father had taught him much about love-making, in theory, ready for his coming of age. This act was about Delfin's pleasure. That the Vampire would do this for him caused a well of emotion to spring up inside the young man.

He stared as Seamus brought his mouth close to the tip of his leaking organ. Delfin let out a cry when the Vampire's mouth closed over him and a steady suction instantly drove him dizzy with need. Warmth and wetness enveloped him. Delfin thrashed his head from side to side as his full length was slowly swallowed. The fingers that had been on the base of his hard flesh now slid down. Delfin mewled when the older man touched his sac, cupping each orb in his palm in turn, squeezing softly.

Seamus moved his mouth up and down the young Dryad, moving his tongue against heated flesh. He teased the slit with his tongue and heard Delfin whimper. The Vampire took the full, slender length into his mouth again and began suckling in earnest.

"Seamus," Delfin moaned, thrusting into the hot, wet mouth as much as the Vampire's hold on his hips would allow.

Seamus sucked harder. Reaching between Delfin's thighs he cupped the heavy sac and heard a deep groan. He stroked his finger against Delfin's entrance, barely touching the intimate area and then lightly pressing. As he did Delfin came, letting out a long, low moan as he spilled into Seamus' mouth. The Vampire eagerly milked the young male, drinking all he could offer. When he had drained the Dryad, Seamus let softened flesh fall from between his lips.

Delfin lay back, panting. He had never felt such profound emotion. He knew he had fallen in love.

"You," he murmured, a desultory hand reaching for the older male.

Seamus positioned himself alongside Delfin. He freed his rampant flesh and covered Delfin's hand with his own as the nymph encircled his solid rod. Seamus had no care for finesse or teasing. He pumped at a fast pace, wanting only to perfunctorily attain release and then resume caring for his Chosen. His seed erupted, adorning the golden-brown body with shimmering silver. He rubbed his crème into Delfin's skin before cradling the drowsy, sated Dryad to his chest.

"I love you, Seamus," Delfin whispered.

"I love you, my Own," Seamus replied, peppering the beautiful visage with kisses.

Delfin gave a sigh of joy and fulfillment and nestled as close as possible, relishing the feel of the solid, furred body against his own.

"Tomorrow I will speak to your mother and we can Bond fully," Seamus said, dropping a kiss into the lustrous tresses.

"Tomorrow. It seems so far away," Delfin murmured dreamily.

"Not long, Petal," Seamus smiled. He tightened his grip as he felt the lithe body relax into sleep. When the Dryad awoke in the morning it would be in his bed, in his arms and with his scent on him. He was Seamus' now.

****

Seamus smiled lovingly at the lithe body sprawled in the bed. Delfin had clearly not taken to pillows as they were on the floor. The blanket was shoved carelessly aside leaving the caramel-hued body naked from the waist upwards. Seamus realised his tongue was sliding across suddenly dry lips. So much beauty and it was all his. He bit back a groan as Delfin rolled sensuously to lie on his back, his limbs spread wide. As if aware of the avaricious stare, the Dryad's sex began to stir and fill as Seamus moved to lie close to his Chosen's side. The Vampire leant forward to run his tongue over the dark-honeyed flesh of smooth inner thighs, smiling as a muted sound of pleasure fell from the perfect pink lips of his mate. He positioned himself between the out-flung limbs as Delfin's eyes fluttered open. The smile that held love and joy warmed Seamus to the depths of his soul.

"Seamus."

The still-drowsy voice held the same emotions as the smile and verdant orbs. Seamus lowered his lips to taste the sweetness that was his own precious Chosen. It was a kiss that shared the emotions they felt and seared their souls together. Passion exploded, feelings long suppressed surfaced. Their hands moved to touch along with lips and bodies, pressing impossibly close, hiding nothing, as if trying to meld into one being. Seamus poured all his longing for Delfin into their mouths' merging. He drank in the taste of the nymph, reacquainted himself with the texture of his lover's tongue, teeth, the roof of his mouth. All committed to sense memory to recall on those occasions when he could not experience the reality.

The desire to learn all of the tastes of the Dryad inflamed the Vampire, consuming him in a potent mix of ardour and need. He tasted behind the upswept ears, nibbling at the elegant tip to impassioned cries of encouragement. He rolled the lithe body to nip at the nape of Delfin's neck, then at his collarbone. The Vampire's tongue slid over the soft visage, tracing the winged eyebrows and silken cheeks. This was all new, special and his alone. His hands ran over Delfin's torso, palming chest and flanks. His nymph's soft moans spurred him on to taste what his hands held. Seamus' mouth replaced his fingers in the exploration of the smooth chest and irresistible nipples.

Delfin was panting, his breaths coming in short bursts due to the exquisite sensations his lover was eliciting from his body. Never had his skin felt so alive. His nipples had hardened, peaking needily, begging for more of the arousing touches. He moaned, arching upwards shamelessly, as Seamus' tongue laved one nipple and fingers teased the other. Delfin wanted to press his body closer, as if to crawl inside Seamus himself.

The Vampire let his sense of touch take reign. His fingers moved lower, tracing the sensitive area around hard, damp flesh. A part of him screamed for the final union, but he kept a firm control of himself. He would only take that last step after getting the blessing of Delfin's family. His eager digits explored musk-scented treasure and his mouth followed. The taste of pre-come dripping freely was as sweet and addictive as Seamus remembered and he moaned his own pleasure. He savoured the scent and taste of Delfin as he licked around the base of hard flesh and suede-like sac. Desiring yet more, Seamus enveloped his nymph's shaft into his mouth, the bucking of the younger male easily restrained with a strong hand on a slender hip.

He sucked and explored the darker hued flesh, committing to memory the taste, scent, feel and sight. He suckled on it more intensely, to ensure its only option was to attain release. He let it fall from his lips as he felt the trembling that heralded Delfin's orgasm, ignoring the soft whine of denial. He lay over his mate, their eager lengths nestling intimately, and began to thrust as he kissed his lover. He groaned as the nymph matched his movements, causing delicious friction. Twin cries of fulfilment rose into the air as both men reached their climaxes. Seamus rolled to let his lover drape languorously over his chest.

As his breathing slowed, Delfin began a sensual slide down Seamus' furred torso. He licked at the heated skin lapping away the evidence of shared passion before clambering to settle astride his older lover and bending to share their tastes with him in a slow, deep kiss.

"I love you," he whispered, his lush, green eyes shining.

"I love you, Petal, my precious Own," Seamus smiled. At last he was complete.

****

The walk through the forest was a delight for Seamus as Delfin pointed out hidden beauty that would have passed him by unnoticed. He smiled, his arms sliding around the lithe form, as Delfin halted their progress once more to claim the Vampire's lips. Soft laughter tickled his ear as he encouraged the nymph to wrap slender legs around his waist and he slowly lifted them into the air. He held tightly to the supple body as Delfin twisted one way then another to see the forest from dizzying angles, the Vampire relishing his lover's exclamations of pleasure.

As they approached the area in which his mother resided, Delfin grew anxious, concerned that she would frown upon his choice of mate. He leant his head on Seamus' shoulder as he was enveloped in strong arms.

"You are my Chosen," Seamus murmured reassuringly. "We will not be parted. She is your mother. She must want what is best for her child." He felt Delfin give a nod against him before a shrill shout of his lover's name startled them.

"What do you think you are doing?"

A female Dryad emerged from a large tree. There was similarity with Delfin enough for Seamus to realise he was looking at the Dryad's. However, her tresses were a lighter shades of brown, her eyes more sapphire than emerald but above all else, her face was harder than the delicately-boned nymph that was his Chosen.

"This is Seamus," Delfin replied, moving to stand at his mate's shoulder. "I am his Chosen. Seamus this is my mother, Anise."

"You are not," she hissed. "Unless you want me to prohibit you seeing Hallam, whether that slut Linden is with him or not, you will go back to where you belong and put all such notions from your head. I forbid you to have any contact with this creature."

"But, mother..." Delfin pleaded.

"Now," Anise screeched.

"It's alright, my Own. I will come for you. I promise, Petal," Seamus vowed. The Vampire felt his heart pierced as a sob lingered in the air after Delfin had fled. Forcing himself not to pursue his nymph, Seamus turned angrily to the female Dryad who stood smirking cruelly.

"Why?" he asked. "You know he will be mine. All you are doing his hurting your own child. The hurt I endure I do so knowing that the Old Ones will demand Delfin is released from your control to take his place at my side."

"But they move slowly, Vampire," Anise whispered, swaying seductively towards him. "It could be many cold, lonely, painful nights before you and he are allowed together. If you try and take him, I will raise charges of abduction." Anise now stood close to the attractive blond, her eyes raking appreciatively over his muscular form. "But it doesn't have to be that way. There is a way you could have him tonight." Her hand reached to touch Seamus and she scowled as the Vampire moved out of reach.

"How?" Seamus questioned. He could scent lust and arousal and the proximity of Anise was making his skin crawl. He could scarcely believe his Chosen's own mother was trying to seduce him.

"Sire me," Anise replied eagerly. "Make me one of your kind and I will release Delfin from my matriarchy."

"How could you?" Seamus hissed angrily. He instinctively changed into fighting mode, fangs and claws extending in response to Anise's words. He caught her arm before she could vanish into the nearest tree and shook her hard. "Delfin will take his place at my side and in my life, as he already has in my heart, because he is the other half of my soul. Not because he is something to be used in some perverted game of bartering." He shoved the female nymph away from him in disgust.

"Your choice, Seamus," Anise hissed. "He could have been in your bed this night. Instead he will be cold and alone wondering if he will ever see you again. When the Old Ones try to make me release him I will fight every inch of the way. You know what to do to get him."

The last of Anise's words were a shriek as Seamus had already taken flight back to the villa. Tears blurred his vision as he sped back to his family. His heart's desire had spent just one night in his arms and he did not know how long it would be before he could see his beloved Chosen again.

****

Wyl and David stood stunned to hear what had happened as Seamus brokenly explained to his family why Delfin was not with him. A single tear slid down Wyl's cheek as Seamus was led away by Vincent and Gabriel while Mario and Roman rushed to start the process of alerting the Old Ones to what had taken place.

"Seamus said Anise had forbidden Delfin to see him, but nothing about any others," Wyl said, wiping away the fallen tear. "I want to go to him. Seamus has our husbands, Delfin's alone."

"Let me just advise Mario of where we are going," David said. "Then we go together."

The dark and light Vampires flew swiftly to the forest and the place they had found Delfin. They landed silently but before either could call out to Delfin, he rushed into Wyl's embrace.

"It hurts, Wyl," he whispered. "It hurts so much."

"I know," Wyl soothed. In truth he *did*know. Sometimes the pain he had felt when he had thought Vincent dead still crept up on him in the way amputees felt pain from phantom limbs. He had not revealed this to anyone, not even Vincent. A part of him felt he would be betraying his husband to discuss it with anyone else. Another part of him instinctively knew Vincent was suffering in some way and Wyl had selflessly pushed his own needs aside to focus on caring as best he could for his lover. "I know," he repeated.

"Delfin, Seamus has told us of your mother's reaction. We want to help. Would your father not have some say in this matter?" David asked as Wyl and the Dryad slowly parted.

"I do not know," Delfin shook his head. "He did not seek to break his binding to Anise when she left us or to have me exclusively under his care. She told us she would not return and he was so happy to finally be free to love Linden as he had been loved for so many years. He may be able to help. I cannot wait nine more summers, I cannot," he added, dropping his head onto Wyl's shoulder.

"You won't, Delfin," David promised. The blond was certain of that much at least. "Let us go," he urged. "Seamus is just as distraught as you," he said squeezing a slender shoulder.

Nodding Delfin took a deep breath and squared his shoulders determinedly. If there was something, *anything*, he could do to ensure he was back in Seamus' arms more quickly, he would do it. He glanced at the faces of the two Vampires at his side and gave a small smile. They looked as every bit as determined as he felt. It reassured him as well as strengthened him. Looking forward once more, he picked up his stride. Perhaps Hallam *could*help in some way.

After several minutes of rapid-paced walking, Delfin suddenly broke into a run, Wyl and David keeping pace.

"Father, father," the Dryad called as he finally stopped beneath a huge, majestic tree. "Father, are you here?"

A moment later an older Dryad emerged from the tree. It was clear to Wyl and David that this was Delfin's father. His face lacked the delicate bone-structure of the younger Dryad, being squarer, more solid. However, his eyes and hair were almost identical.

"Delfin, what is it?" he asked with concern, his eyes regarding Wyl and David with suspicion. He listened intently as Delfin explained what had happened and how he was now forbidden to see the man he loved despite being his Chosen.

"She cannot prevent this," Hallam said, shaking his head. "It is not her decision to make."

"Is Delfin alright?"

Everyone turned at the softly spoken question. Wyl gasped at the sight of the new comer as Delfin rushed eagerly to her side with a cry of delight.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers