Vampires and Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

****

Entwined naked in each other's arms, Vincent and Wyl's focus was on one another, touching tenderly as if it was their first time making love.

"Feed from me, my Own," Vincent pleaded. He moaned as his Chosen's teeth bit gently against his throat, the younger Vampire suckling softly. He held tightly to the most precious thing in his life.

"I am here, my love," Wyl said tenderly as he licked the small wounds closed. "Forever, I promise."

"I am so sorry for the way I treated you. I was blind to what I was doing to you," Vincent husked.

"Shhh," Wyl kissed Vincent gently and pulled him closer. "Mistakes were made by all of us, but we will all learn from them and become stronger and closer. Gabriel and Seamus have said they will pay more attention when David and Delfin are concerned. They were so used to you being strong."

"But you were the strong one, beloved," Vincent whispered. "Your strength saved me, your strength and your love. "I ache to join with you," Vincent added, pulling Wyl even closer so they seemed to share the same breath. "I want to make love to you."

Wyl's heart responded to the depths of the emotion he could feel in his mate; love, longing, fear, doubt.

"I want the feel of your body in mine," Wyl husked. "Love me, Vincent."

Vincent rolled, covering Wyl's body with his own. The younger man welcomed him with body, soul and mind.

"I can feel your love for me," Wyl sighed.

Vincent coaxed a soft moan from Wyl as he allowed his Chosen to feel the physical proof of his need.

"Please, Vincent," Wyl writhed, trying to lift his legs and offer his aching void to his mate.

"Gently, love," Vincent crooned. He wanted this to be special. He urged Wyl to kneel astride his chest. Vincent placed his hands on Wyl's hips and pulled him forward. He waited for Wyl to hold the headboard as Vincent took his beloved's hard flesh into his mouth.

Wyl threw back his head and voiced his pleasure at the feel of his lover's tongue rippling along his shaft. He caressed Vincent's hair, murmuring words of love and encouragement. He whimpered as he was pulled further forward and then Vincent's mouth was at his portal that clenched and relaxed, eager for the flesh that would fill the narrow straight and complete him. The younger Vampire cried aloud at the feel of Vincent's tongue stabbing into him. As the stimulation continued, Wyl voiced his ecstasy. He felt Vincent's tongue withdraw and he felt bereft and empty. Moving quickly, he lay back on the bed, pulling his legs back at the knees so that his body was open to Vincent's hot, hungry gaze.

Vincent's eyes burned at the sight and he moved between the opened thighs, situating himself at the wetted threshold of Wyl's body.

"I love you more than I can ever tell you," the blond Vampire vowed as he locked his smouldering sapphire orbs with those of searing sienna. Vincent pushed carefully into his Chosen and they both moaned at the bliss of the union. He moved slowly at first, wanting to prolong Wyl's pleasure, but it seemed his mate had other ideas. He groaned as slender hips thrust eagerly upwards, the tight channel flexing and relaxing around his rigid rod, demanding it release the seed within. In response to Wyl's need, Vincent increased the speed and depth of his stroke.

He reached between their undulating bodies and grasped the hardened flesh that leaked against Wyl's stomach. He began to stroke in time with his thrusts, guiding them towards a mutual release. Their minds connected as completely as their bodies, each man's arousal increasing and feeding the other's as they spiralled upwards. They climaxed simultaneously, their voices harmonising at the pleasure as Vincent's hot seed found its home in Wyl's welcoming depths.

Still vibrating with the force of his climax, Vincent rolled to his back taking Wyl with him. The younger Vampire lay panting with his head pillowed on Vincent's chest. The blond toyed with his beloved's hair as, for the first time in an age, all was right with his world. He waited until Wyl smiled up at him and drew his mate into a long, deep kiss.

"There is one more thing I need of you, my Chosen," he whispered.

"Anything," Wyl replied.

"Be inside me. None in my past have ever known me this way and when I experienced Marcus' depravity I realised I had even withheld this part of me from you, my Chosen, my Own. I want to feel you in me; I want your seed in me. I want you to fill the last empty space in my soul where you have always belonged."

"I have no experience," Wyl whispered. "I might hurt you."

"Prepare me as I used to prepare you. If you need guidance I will provide it. I need this Wyl."

Kissing Vincent gently, Wyl accepted the oil the older Vampire retrieved from their bedside locker. It seemed an eternity ago that Wyl needed oiling and stretching. He gazed anxiously into Vincent's eyes as another thought struck him.

"I remain your Alpha, my love," Vincent assured. "I will still love you as I have always done. But occasionally I will need you in me."

Wyl let out a breath he had not known he held. He could not have borne the notion that he would never again experience Vincent making love with him and feeling the powerful Vampire enter and fill him. Slowly, carefully, he prepared himself and his lover, just as Vincent had done with him, so many times in the past. He marvelled at the way Vincent's body easily accommodated his ministrations. His fingers eased inside the searing tightness until Vincent reached to stop the questing digits.

"Now," the blond husked.

Positioning himself, Wyl lined up his oiled and resurrected shaft pressing against Vincent's entrance and pushed gently.

Without result.

Wondering what he was doing wrong, Wyl continued to rub the tip of his rod against Vincent, as if he were deliberately delaying, extending their foreplay. He repositioned himself, changing the angle of entry slightly.

Still without result.

"Sorry, Vincent ," Wyl whispered.

Realising his mate's problem, Vincent reached between their bodies. He curled his fingers around Wyl's member, positioned it...

"Push!" he growled, thrusting his hips upwards.

Obeying instantly, Wyl pushed and felt Vincent's body yielding. A little additional pressure and he slid easily into Vincent's body. His breath became shallow pants as Vincent tightened around him. He leant down until his body was pressed against Vincent's and kissed frantically as the bigger man clasped his buttocks and pulled him impossibly closer. He lay motionless for a moment, feeling an almost unbearable responsibility, aware of his total lack of experience with this form of lovemaking.

"It's alright, my love," Vincent encouraged, seeing the fear and doubt beginning to surface. "It feels so good to have you in me. Your body knows what to do, just let it happen, my Own."

With an undulation, Wyl felt his flesh move in the tight channel. It was as nothing he had ever known before. He moved a little more, until he was rocking gently, Vincent voicing a litany of love, praise and pleasure. Wyl bent and licked a nipple and Vincent moaned, arching into the caress. It gave him confidence to move more forcefully. He began thrusting, but even more slowly than Vincent had taken him, single-mindedly concentrating on rubbing against Vincent's prostate bringing pleasure to the man he loved.

Whispered gasps that Vincent vocalised made him relax and soon he was thrusting in slow, even, deep strokes that delighted them both. He was aware of the swollen erection between them, hoping that the friction between their bellies was enough stimulation for the tumescent organ for the moment.

"Love you," he murmured. "Vincent, I love you." With each repetition of his vow he thrust deeper, wanting to bury himself completely inside his husband. He wanted to become an indelible part of Vincent's soul just as he knew Vincent was a part of his.

"Yes, my love, yes, yes," Vincent groaned. His mate might be virgin to being inside another, but his shaft rubbed Vincent's sweet spot perfectly. The older Vampire knew he would need just a little more stimulation to reach his zenith. "Touch me, my Chosen, touch me," he husked.

Whimpering, Wyl reached between them, trying to maintain his rhythm as he took hold of Vincent's hardness. He gave a cry as his lover's inner muscles began to contact and relax around him. He was only aware of the motion of their bodies, heat, need, love all coalescing into a single sensation that was beyond his capacity to resist. With a scream he came, pouring his essence into his mate.

Vincent gave a strangled cry and climaxed, his semen spurting powerfully between their bodies as he felt pulse after pulse of Wyl's seed coat him, claiming him. His muscles tightened fiercely, almost painfully tightly, around Wyl's flesh, milking it of all his beloved's precious crème.

As they lay in a satiated afterglow, a part of Vincent mourned that it had taken so long, and such circumstances, to have reached that level of completion. However, he would no longer dwell on the past. Wyl was still buried in him, still a part of him, even when passion and desire was spent, and Vincent focused on the soul-deep satisfaction that gave him.

"Feed from me," Wyl murmured against Vincent's neck. He did not resist as he was rolled, Vincent's channel gripping his softening organ tenaciously to keep them joined, so that his mate loomed over him. The familiar and favoured position had an added eroticism as he remained deep in Vincent's body. He angled his throat, signalling his willing submission and moaned softly as sharp teeth imbedded in his fragile flesh. This time Vincent's dominance was laced with love and tenderness and Wyl's heart and soul rejoiced.

As Vincent licked closed the small wounds, Wyl's flesh finally slid from his body and Vincent briefly mourned the physical loss. However the feeling of Wyl as a part of him remained and he smiled at his Chosen.

"Yours," he said, nuzzling and nipping at Wyl's collarbone.

"Yours," Wyl echoed.

It was as it should be, they were each an essential part of the other.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers