Vampires Meet

Story Info
Two vampires perform a bloodsharing ritual.
1.5k words
4.03
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night in Literotica closes in the western hemisphere. Silently I sit drinking aged bourbon, a taste that is still divine to my lips, and watch the people slip through the rooms. Some in desperation, others in the afterglow of their own satisfaction, but all raging with the wonderful emotions of love and lust. I enjoy these quiet times, breathing it all in.

Suddenly the hair on the back of my neck stands on end, my body races into overdrive. My fangs bare and a low growl escapes my mouth, I sense someone. I focus on the figure that has just entered the room. Hooded, I can still it’s a woman. She walks across the room slowly then stops and turns to me. She senses me too. My body’s excitement races thru me as I watch her remove her hood. Her beautiful face, eyes dark liquid chocolate, is full of concern, and then softens as she smiles to me, her fangs gleaming in the low light. I smile back to my kindred as she walks slowly. She is tall and slender, her hips swaying wonderfully as she moves. I can tell the fullness of her bosom under the edges of her cloak and long coal black hair falls across her shoulders. This is a very rare and special moment of two vampires meeting. I stand as she comes close to me. We exchange our proper and secret names to each other in whispers. She smiles at me as she sits down.

I feel her close to me. Her power is intoxicating as we chat softy together. She is younger than I, only 75 years old. I am 154, but still very young by kindred standards. I have met only 2 other vampires since my “birth” and unfortunately I have also met a vampire hunter as well, but that is another story. Something that I need to explain to my reader is that when two vampires meet, it is very special. Special in that once we meet it is traditional to perform the blood sharing ritual. This ritual is very secret and in comparison to “normal” feeding it is a total and complete bonding together of each vampire to the other one- mind, body and immortal soul.

I have heard that if the other vampire dies then its bounded kindred feel them die and a little part of them dies too. I have only bonded with two others and they are still very much alive. “When two vampires meet something must be exchanged.” I say to her. She questions what is that. She has never bonded with another kindred. I am usually the one that is younger, but this time I am the teacher. I am excited for this is very special, to explain one of our secrets to another, is very special indeed. The moment of clarity is wonderful as we unravel that which is not explained to us at “birth”.

Slowly I stand, holding out my hand to her. Smiling, she takes it and I lead her away to a private room, somewhere very secret. We have much to share. We step into the stone floored room; it is warm with a fire raging in the fireplace. I see the fire reflect in her eyes as she smiles her approval to me. In the center of the room is a large king-sized gothic bed with a heavy wooden headboard and baseboards, and huge high spiral bedposts. Candles around the room give it a warm glow of security as I bar the door for privacy.

She slips off her cloak and lays it across a chair. Her eyes linger on mine as she slowly unlaces her bodice releasing her full, firm breasts under the light cotton blouse. I walk to her unbuckling my baldric and lay the belt and sword on the chair as well, eyes never leaving her gaze. She watches me as I pull my shirt over my head letting it fall to the floor. Her eyes and face gleam as she approves of my naked smooth and firm chest. Stepping close to her I tilt her head up to my face and look deep into her eyes. Slowly and gently I kiss her lips, just touching them softly. Her lips open to let my tongue slip into her mouth, allowing me to taste the sweetness of her breathe. Our tongues circle slowly, dancing together in an unhurried familiarity.

I feel her hands touch my chest, her fingers, long and slender, rub my chest, touching my nipples as she takes my head in her hands. Her fingers lace into my hair as I kiss her more passionately. She accepts my kiss’ intensity and her fingers lightly grip my head. I pull her to me, her large melon shaped breasts, crushed to my chest; nipples eager and erect against me, under the light cotton blouse. My right hand moves up to cup her breast; she moans her pleasure at my touch, before biting at my lower lip. She turns my head and licks down my neck, her tongue tracing the pulsing vein just above my collarbone. I smell her hair and musky aroma, as she nibbles my shoulder. I slide both my hands down and unbutton her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She pushes me back with a smile and steps clear of the fallen skirt.

I whisper to her, “Are you ready to perform the rite?”

She nods her head and softly purrs, “yes, kindred.”

I lead her to the bed, letting my breeches fall away from me. Watching her eyes as she crawls on to the bed, her body smooth and tight under the loose shirt. I crawl to her, kneeling with her, I take her head in my hands to kiss her. My lips touch hers in a slow and lingering kiss, her arms wrapping around my lower back. Her finger nails lightly scratch my back, sending the thrill of her touch though my body. I tilt her head to nibble her ear, my breathing hot in her ear as I whisper, “scratch harder, my kindred.” She moans softly as I feel the razors of her talons rip small trails across my back. My body responds in excitement, I feel her touch and the blood droplets rolling off my skin; the smell of the blood excites me. I feel the hunger growing slowly, uncontrollably in my chest. Her body responds to it as well, her breast swelling fuller, nipples sharp under the blouse.

I bite her ear once then reach to unlace the blouse, letting it slide down her arms revealing her wonderful breasts. I kiss down her neck slowly, letting her vein pulse against my lips as I move farther down to her chest. My hands reach up, gently caressing her breasts, stroking her nipples up to my mouth. I blow lightly on her nipple before kissing it. She grips my head now, pulling me firmly to her breast. My lips close around her nipple, my tongue fluttering across it. Her chest heaves in pleasure as she bends her head to kiss my neck. I can feel the energy in her kiss; it’s the controlling of her hunger. She wants to feed. I want her, like no other.

Literotica fades away into darkness, we hold onto this wondrous moment. All things around us are frozen in time. The scents and minds of others here in literotica, become one with us as I slowly move to her neck. Turning her head, she growls softly, as I lick the vein before releasing my fangs. I bite deep into her neck. Letting her blood gush into my mouth, hot, spicy and tangy. My body surges in a rush of ecstasy. My mind connects with hers and she feels my pleasure inside her as well. I reach up exposing my wrist to her mouth. She kisses it first, and then I feel the twinge of pain as her fangs bite into my flesh. I feel the circle complete. All time stops. I feel only us, becoming one. One body. One mind. One creature. Our minds touch as we drink each other in. Taking her inside me, me into her, I feel her body tremble in the pleasure as the waves of delirium take us. A fever burns through me as I feel her inside me touching my soul; the wonders of her soul gently caressing mine as we hold the moment; souls bonding together.

The darkness of unconsciousness begins to take us as we release our bites together. Pulling her into my arms, I slump to the bed with her on my chest. We lay there for several minutes, breathing raggedly as our bodies come down from this high. We have bonded for eternity. We cannot be separated. She regulates her breathing as mine returns to normal. We lay there, in a lover’s knot, holding each other tight. Letting the world return to normal around us. I notice that the fire begins to die down as we drift into a wondrous and satisfied slumber.

Before my sleep overtakes me I whisper to her, “We are one, kindred”

She whispers, purring into my ear, “Yes, love, we are one.”