Vampiric Conquest

Story Info
An ancient vampire is surprised by beauty.
1.1k words
4.09
23.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a vampire. I am the living dead, the damned, a creature of the night, and all of those other melodramatic terms mortals use to describe what they cannot understand. I won't say my age, for I don't even keep track of it anymore, though I'm sure I could deduce it by recounting events that happened in my mortal life. I find that such things, however, are trivial to the ageless. Events and people around me change, but I remain the same, altered only by the occasional remarkable event.

One such event happened recently. I was out hunting on the street at night, though to anyone watching it just looked like I was walking vigilantly. I was searching for the right kind of person to feed my unique hunger. About fifteen feet distant, I caught a whiff, a glimpse, of a winsome woman walking in my direction. I continued walking, my senses fixed on her. As I passed by the woman, her aura engulfed me, filling my senses and leaving me reeling. I have developed a great amount of self-control over the centuries, so one can imagine my surprise when my legs, of their own volition, turned me around to follow this beautiful creature. I made sure that she didn't detect my presence, and kept pace behind her, admiring her curves and the way they moved with her bouncy step. She made it to her apartment and began fishing in her purse for keys. She had just gotten the key into the lock when I made myself known to her, without making so much as a sound. She turned suddenly, both frightened and curious, to see who she just knew was behind her. I stood there, smiling, and wordlessly related the entire situation to her. She immediately understood how beautiful I saw her to be, what I was, and what I needed of her. Her eyes widened and she grew excited, in more ways than one. With less effort than I had expected, I nudged her mind into acceptance, merely bending a few inhibitions. She opened the door and motioned me inside.

She led me straight to her bedroom, and we both quickly shed our clothing. She stood with her back to the bed, looking over me in wonderment. I eased her back and crawled over top of her.

I slowly lowered my head over hers, admiring her natural beauty. When my lips touched hers, I pierced through with my tongue. Our tongues battled as I explored her mouth. I pressed harder into her and deepened the kiss with a frenzied need. She moaned into my mouth and grabbed handfuls of my hair to pull me closer. I broke the kiss quickly, leaving us both gasping.

I lightly traced her lips with the tip of my tongue before pushing her head back to expose her smooth neck. I could see her pulse dancing tantalizingly beneath the surface. I poured kisses over her neck lightly and rapidly, avoiding the pulse for fear that temptation might take over too early. I traced slow circles on her neck with my tongue, eliciting a small moan from low in her throat. I took her flesh between my teeth ever so gently and bit harder and harder until she began to squirm. I released her skin and traced my fingers over her supple and well-formed breasts. I took one of her already-hard nipples into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it before pressing one fang into it. I bit down until she let out a small whimper and a drop of blood welled up from her nipple. I licked it up quickly, savoring the rich taste for only a second before moving on to the other nipple. I merely teased this one with my teeth, lips, and tongue a while.

Tracing over her wide hips with my fingertips, I kissed my way between her breasts and down to her navel. I breathed warmly over it, and then kissed lower. A moan began from deep in her throat as I slid my tongue around her inner thighs, not quite touching her womanhood. I tantalized her in this way for about a minute until without warning I licked deep into her. I moaned a bit as I savored her taste and explored as deep as I could into her center. I came up and flicked her clitoris a few times with the tip of my tongue. She clamped her legs around my head and made small pleasure noises. I continued my ministrations, occasionally pausing to blow lightly on her nether lips, until she started bucking and groaning loudly. Knowing she was close, I shoved my tongue deep inside her and flicked the tip up and down, while kneading her soft ass with my palms. With a scream she reached her climax, and I drank every drop she gave me. I moved back over her face and she grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, eager for the taste of her own juices on my lips. I returned the kiss until she collapsed back on the bed.

I stared down at her and smiled for a few moments. She opened her eyes and returned the smile, and I climbed back over her and forced her legs apart. With one swift push, I shoved my entire length inside her, causing her to cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain. I pulled out almost all the way, and then began pushing into her more slowly. She smiled again and I kept up the pace, sliding all the way in so that she stretched around me, then sliding almost all the way out, while she pulled against me. Her muscles tightened around me and she threw her head back, moaning softly. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of it take both of us. We rode it for an unknowable amount of time before I felt myself growing close to climax. From the increased pitch of her groans, I guessed she was close too. At this point I began pounding into her, hard and fast. She shoved back against me with each thrust. At the very instant of our combined orgasm, I leaned in and sank my fangs into her jugular vein. Our pleasure multiplied as I sipped the blood from her neck, drinking her very life and savoring every rich, coppery drop. I drank until our orgasms ended and she fell back onto the bed again. Both of us completely sated, I rolled off and passed out beside her.

A few hours later, I awoke to find her still sleeping soundly. The wounds on her neck were already just small red marks. I kissed her lips and implanted in her mind that this was just a dream. I left her, chancing one last glance at the most delicious woman I've ever known.