Vampiric Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie shivered beneath Jackal's administrations, savouring the sensations his lover was giving selflessly -- the feel of his moist tongue slithering over his flesh, the way his lips sealed around the wound, before he suckled greedily, drawing his life-giving fluid as if he was taking Jamie's very soul into him.

With Jackal's hand wrapped around his cock, pumping in time with his thrusts, and the coppery taste of himself seeping into his mouth, hot and fresh on Jackal's warm lips and intrusive tongue. Jamie could no longer hold onto that thin thread of control. He felt a rush of warmth overcome him, sweeping down his body in a flush of heat, the scorching waves pooling in his groin before he felt his balls tighten and hot liquid splatter onto his chest as his cock twitched and trembled in the confines of Jackal's dark hand.

Jamie was weak with the spasms that wracked his body as he came, entire form quivering and shaking under Jackal as he succumbed to the pleasure his lover had gifted him with.

With a rumbling sigh and a smile, Jackal veered over his own edge, to spill himself out deep within Jamie's warmth. Gently removing himself, he lazily sucked a finger and then leaned over to kiss Jamie again. Shifting, Jackal reached over to the couch and tugged at the thick blanket to wrap it gently around the drowsy redhead who smiled at him and crooned his thanks through the thin thread that connected their minds.

Getting up, Jackal bundled up Jamie and took him to his rather dark bedroom and laid him on the bed before reaching for the bottle of rich red wine, pouring a little in -feh, how unelegant - a mug and offering Jamie a sip to dry his throat. "Sleep, Red." He teased gently. "I will...see you in the morning?" He was offering to leave so that Jamie could sleep in peace.

Cradling the mug (a brief odd look was afforded to the slogan scrawled across it -- 'the less hair you have, the more head you get'), Jamie sipped at the wine, reveling in the way his cheeks flushed as warmth spread throughout him. Completely satisfied, warm and comfortable, sleep was going to come all too easily to him.

Jamie nodded in answer to Jackal's question, but a tiny hint of a scowl touched his expression as he realised his dark lover was going to leave him. "One last kiss?" Jamie requested, reaching out to grab for Jackal's hand, desperate to taste those lips just once more.

Smiling as he took the mug back and settled it back onto the side table, Jackal leaned down and gave Jamie a slow open-mouthed kiss. "I'm not going to leave. I'll be back. Now sleep." He leaned in to touch his forehead to Jamie's and sent him one last memory - of a serene oasis with a crystal, clear waterfall.

Jackal slipped on a black, silk robe and left the room, leaving satiated little redhead to his dreams.

Jamie graced Jackal with a content smile before he rolled over, nestling down into the soft embrace of the pillows. Gently nuzzling the silken covers, he deeply inhaled the scent of Jackal that clung tediously to the material, as he began to drift off to sleep.

Just as the shroud of sleep was about to fall like a curtain over him, Jamie snapped open his eyes, widening them at the parting image Jackal had sent him -- as if it had been a memory rather than a fantasy -- "Waterfall sex?"

12