Van

Story Info
Woman wakes in the back of a van and struggles to survive.
3.1k words
3.53
70.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyCc75
KinkyCc75
30 Followers

(Please note - This is an adult story - not an erotica story.)

She awoke not knowing where she was... Her head hurt. Opening her eyes she could see she was in a small enclosed area and with the nauseating sway of motion she started to wonder if she was in the back of a van. Craning her neck she looked up to find there were no windows in the side so it must be a working van like those of a cable installer or utility worker.

She tried hard to remember where she had been and the harder she thought about it more more the back of her head ached and throbbed. Slowly through the pain it came to her. She had been in her car and there had been an accident -- had she fallen asleep behind the wheel? She remembered leaving work and at least part of the drive, but somewhere around the 285 change-over everything gets fuzzy.

Sandra was feeling a bit more aware. She tried to bring her hands to her face, but found that they wouldn't respond. She started struggling and though a tingling numbness she could feel something binding her wrists..

She was tied up? What the fuck? What the fuck was going on?

Trying really hard not to panic was almost impossible. She kept telling herself that panicking would only make things worse, but the back of her fuzzy brain wondered if things weren't already worse?

Rolling to her side allowed more blood to flow to her bound hands and they started to feel as if they were on fire in just moments. She had been tied and then laid on her hands for who knows how long? Once on her side she could see more of the inside of the van. She was in a closed compartment. There was a wall built between this section and what she assumed was the drivers compartment. On either side of the walls there were what looked like deep freezers. Why would anyone have deep freezers in a van? The answer was soon found as she looked towards the front of the vehicle she saw an outline of what looked like a window that had been blocked with cardboard. It then dawned on her that she was in the back of an ice cream truck.

Sandra didn't know how she got here, but she knew that no matter how she did get here; it was bad. She started looking all around trying to find some way of escape. She had to move her head slowly because if went from one position to another too quickly her head swam and her stomach threatened to revolt on her. She understood she had a concussion at the least -- there had to have been an accident, but how she ended up tied up in the back of an ice cream van she couldn't possibly comprehend.

As she was looking around the van slowed down -- she could feel the deceleration and her hopes rose. She started calling out for anyone to come help her. After the van came to a complete stop she could feel who ever was driving moving around as the floor (and her head) shook. A moment later the door in the makeshift wall opened and a small build man came through.

"You're awake. Good I was afraid you were really hurt"

Sandra tried to control the fear in her voice as she asked "What's going on? How did I get here?"

The unknown man smiled and replied "Actually you should be thanking me... I saved your life, but you may not remember it. I found you pretty beat up in what's left of your car. You weren't breathing so I performed CPR on you until you came back."

"But why am I here? If I was in an accident shouldn't I be going to the hospital?"

The driver again smiled and said "Oh don't worry we're on our way I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were still doing okay."

He reached up on a shelf towards the top of the van and pulled down a roll of tape. He pulled off a section and placed it across her mouth and then reached down and caressed Sandra's cheek and smiled at her for the 3rd time "Don't worry we'll be there real soon and then you can thank me for your life".

Sandra lost it.. She tried to scream and fight, but her screams were muffled and her struggles got her nowhere. She hands still had no feeling and in her fighting she realized her legs were also bound. All she did succeed in doing was shaking her head too violently and then she lost consciousness.

When she re-awoke the van was moving again. She hurt more now. She tried to roll back over to her side to let blood back to her hands and in doing so she felt her shirt hang loose at her sides. Her top was open and her bra was missing. Sandra commanded herself to remain calm. She felt that if she passed out again it would be very bad. She looked down at herself and saw a liquid across her chest and knew immediately what it was. The guy had ejaculated across her chest and she didn't know if it was from the accident or from something she didn't want to dwell on, but her breasts were sore and red marks could be seen across them. Truly scared she gently moved her legs to see if her slacks were still intact and almost cried with relief when they felt whole.

In pure survival mode she started looking around for something she could use as a weapon. She found her bra a few feet above her head and could see a cut strap and then understood how he got it off of her without her shirt being removed. Under the bra she could see something hard. She started inching up towards it and soon found a small pocket knife still open under her bra. Staring intently at the knife she started working her jaw open and closed. Little by little she felt the tape loosen and then slack. A few minutes more she had the tape hanging from one cheek and had the knife in her mouth. Her head hurt so very badly, but she wouldn't let herself stop and rest afraid if she did this one golden opportunity would be gone forever.

Using as much force as she could muster she spit the three inch bladed knife down to her stomach and then rolled over to drop it to the floor. After some more rolling back and fourth she could get her hands to the knife. She prayed that she could feel enough to cut what ever was used to tie her hands without slicing her wrists open. The more she worked her hands the more feeling came back to them and soon she realized it was a plastic zip strip that bound her hands. The kind she had seen on the cop shows... Why did this guy have these? She shuddered as she thought it, but she couldn't spend time on such thoughts. She kept sawing and once she realized she had been concentrating so very hard on her task she stopped long enough to realize that the van had stopped again. This time the engine was cut off and she could feel the driver starting to move out of his seat again.

Frantically she sawed at the plastic, but as the door opened she stopped. She didn't want to be moving when he saw her. She closed her eyes and tried to act like she was out cold, but she heard him

"Now Now.. don't give me that... I felt you moving around back here. I wanted to let you know we're here and now it's time for you to thank me properly so you can get looked at by the doctor."

Sandra laid still afraid to move or to let him know she was actually awake. She didn't know where they were, but she was sure he wasn't a good Samaritan and he hadn't driven her to a hospital. When she didn't move she felt him get closer and a few moments later she felt his hands on her breasts again. When he pinched her nipple hard she cried out and opened her eyes. She found him right above her smiling again.

"There we go.. that's better.. I like your eyes open... they're pretty... you're pretty."

Sandra tried to look away, but her terrified mind wouldn't do what she wanted. She watched this guy bend over her and when his lips pressed against now throbbing and painful nipple she started to fight. Her captor didn't like this. He sat back up and slapped her across the face hard. She saw blackness across her vision and she realized she was close to passing out again. Afraid it would cost her more than a few minutes of unconsciousness she stopped fighting.

"That's simply no way to behave. I go out of my way to tend to you and this is the thanks I get?"

Sandra made herself lay very still while he started bending over her again. This time when she felt his lips on her nipple she didn't fight. She instead arched her back to give her hands room. She didn't want him to feel her as she started sawing again on the nylon strap. She prayed she was almost through it, but she didn't risk any big motions. Her captor was intent on her breasts biting and chewing on them. She didn't know if her back arching encouraged him, but his motions and biting became harder. She had to force herself not to whimper. As he continued she could hear him moaning and in between bites she could make out some patches of speech:

"Much better... oh yeah... I love y... breasts... So full... so big... Much better... Soon you'll thank me.. good for you... I am good for you... I saved you... you're mine..." Sandra's control was slipping she didn't know what this man had in mind or even if he had a mind anymore, but she wanted her hands free now!

The guys hands started traveling down her torso down to her waist and she started rocking back and forth not trying to provoke his anger, but to give her arms more room to move and in hopes to mask her now almost frantic cutting of the strap. She felt the knife scrape against her skin, but she was almost out of her mind and she was more afraid of not getting free than any damage she would do to herself in the process. As his hands made it down to between her legs her struggling became almost violent, but in that moment as she partially lifted her upper body off the floor her hand fell to the crest of her ass she felt something there that made her freeze completely. She didn't know how the in hell she still had it, but oh my god she was so glad she did. Now she had a plan and she just needed to stick to it. She stopped fighting again acting as if she was about to go unconscious again. She guessed she was acting correctly when the guy backed off of her and started talking again.

"Don't you pass out on me now... I gotta get my proper thanks before you go back to sleep... I can't wait all night.. you stay with me now and give me my due then you can go to sleep."

Sandra opened her eyes as she felt him get up and start moving around her to position himself across her legs. She watched him reach into his pocket and then pat the other pocket looking for something. She guessed he was looking for his knife. He checked each pocket again and then leaned over her running his hands across the floor. When he didn't find anything he looked out through the partially opened door to the cab of the van. She could almost hear him wondering if he had taken the knife back up front with him earlier. She almost cried in relief when he stood up. She was thinking it would take him a few minutes to look for the knife up front and by that time she should be through the strap on her wrists, but instead he just reached back up onto the shelf he'd pulled the tape from and brought down a large pair of scissors.

Again he straddled her legs and using his weight to hold her legs down he cut the strap that was around her ankles. After he was done he threw the scissors up into the front of the van and brought his hands back down to her breasts. He also started talking to her in almost a coo-ing voice.

"Sweet baby.. My sweet baby... now tell me thank you and show me how happy you are that I came along to find you..." She lay under his hands trembling for a few minutes... Her legs were now free and knowing it was not for a good reason she couldn't help but be a little more happy and a little more hopeful. She felt his hands travel again down her stomach and this time when he hands found her waist band he fumbled at the button and zipper. Once he had them undone he reached down to nuzzled her neck.

It was at that moment that her slow sawing succeeded and the nylon strap gave way. Without hesitation she pulled the. 38 caliber that somehow was still in its waist holder pressed firm against her lower back. In one swift motion she cleared the holster and brought her arm out from under herself. Her captor felt the movement and started to sit up. As soon as his head cleared her body she fired and then fired again.

He collapsed back down on her this time as dead weight. Using all her strength she pushed against him wiggling and tugging herself out from under his body. Once she had her legs clear she sat against the wall of the van trying to catch her breath. Not once did she take her gun off the lump that now lay motionless. She sat still for what seemed like an eternity before she could get her head to stop sounding like a Tiffany drum that had been over tensioned and hit to the point of breaking.

Crawling through the door backwards it was only after she had shut it and locked the lock that was installed on the drivers side did she look around. She was in a parking garage. On either side of the van it was a sea of parked and dark cars. She looked around the front of the van but couldn't find a cell phone. She shuddered at the thought that she would have to go back into the back of the van to search him to see if he had a phone in his pocket. Just as she was starting to wonder if it would be better to start walking down the row of cars and leave this guy to possibly follow her if he wasn't dead -- assuming she could walk in her current condition or if she would instead pass out again on the concrete or risk searching him for a cell phone she noticed a flashing light that made her eyes dazzle and fireworks go off in the back of her head.

Stumbling from the open door of the van she made it to the lane and the security patrol car was making it's way down the aisle next to her. She waved and called out to it and the car sped up and came to a stop a few feet away. The door opened and a commanding voice told her to drop her weapon. She then looked at the hand she had been waiving with to see she still held the gun in her hand. She immediately dropped the weapon and placed her hands on top of her head as seen in the movies and cop shows. As the security guard ordered her to drop to her knees and then to her stomach she followed orders as closely as her muddled mind would allow. Once she was cuffed and the guard spoke into his radio she surrendered herself to the blackness that had been demanding her.

Sandra awoke in a hospital bed. There was an officer sitting in the chair next to her bed talking to her. It took her a moment to realize what he was saying, but soon she realized he was asking her questions. She tried to answer them even if everything still was fuzzy and her head was still one giant pain.

Her name was Sandra Brightman. She was 32 years old. She lived in Marietta, GA and no she didn't know where she was or how she got here... and that was all there was.... Sandra passed back out.

When she awoke later she was alone. She pushed the button for a nurse and soon an older woman came in to help her to the bathroom. It was after she was up and moving around she learned that she was in the heart of Atlanta and she had been found in the parking garage of this very hospital. She had a concussion, sever lacerations on her wrists and several fractured ribs, but no broken bones.

Over the next few days Sandra spoke to the police over and over again. She answered a million questions and learned quiet a bit too.. she was not charged with the killing of her assailant and that he was killed by bullet wounds to the head and neck. The security guard found his body when they found her. She found out that her car had been found at the bottom of an embankment just after the interchange of 285. She still couldn't remember how her car got down there, but the police think there may have been a bad tire that blew and forced her off the road. Once Sandra could provide proof of her conceal-carry permit she was released from any legal complications and she was free to go as soon as the doctors released her.

What Sandra never did find out and what the police held from public was that while searching the van they found Polaroids of her and 3 other women all taken in the back of the van. The investigation of who the other women are is still under investigation...

KinkyCc75
KinkyCc75
30 Followers