Vanara Ch. 02

Story Info
White collar tentacle monster girl.
4.7k words
4.53
65.6k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

When I submitted the first chapter of this story, I was so excited by all the positive responses. Thank you all very much. I wanted to do a much better job on this chapter than I had on the last, and I had plans to find an editor and work hard to produce better writing than I had.

Unfortunately school started. I've had this chapter written for the past several months, and I've been sitting on it that entire time. I'd try tweaking sections, even attempting to rewrite the entire thing, but I have trouble going back over old work, and well long story short those efforts kinda fell flat.

I want to provide you with not just a creative and interesting story, but good writing as well, but in the end it's more important to me that I put something out there. I'm not sure if I'll ever find the energy to put the kind of work into this that I feel you deserve, but I truly appreciate all your comments, and I'd love to hear any suggestions or feedback you have.

~ Batrachiarch

~~~~~~~~~~

*ERRRRRT*

*ERRRRRT*

*ERRRRRT*

Kate's alarm was a wrecking ball breaking through her warm reverie. Her brain, trained to respond like a masochistic Pavlov's dog, immediately wrenched itself from her blissful dreamscape. Katie felt herself almost literally pull together as she woke up, sprawled out on her stomach and completely naked in the middle of the tiny bathroom.

How the hell did I wind up here?

Her her entire body was shaking uncontrollably and her head was pounding, but not actually painful. Woozy, she tried getting to her hands and knees and off the hard, cold floor. Her head spun violently and something shifted inside of her, causing a rush of numb pleasure inside. The suddenness of it made her arms buckle underneath her. Crying out with surprise and ecstasy, her eyes crossed as the wave broke within her and she came hard and without warning. A small tide of fluid spattered on the floor below her sex.

For a time Kate just lay there, panting for breath and waiting for the aftershocks to fade. Blinking hard as the room gradually stopped spinning, she still felt incredibly strange inside.

Nothing made sense, her head was fuzzy and last night was a complete blur to her. She couldn't even recall how she had gotten home, let alone what she was doing lying face down in her cold bathroom. Her last clear memory had been fumbling with her credit card when buying groceries, so she started there.

As she reconstructed her evening, piece by piece, Kate struggled to her feet, gasping occasionally as strange spasms inside her caused orgasmic shockwaves to ripple through her body.

Kate pushed back the confusing sensations, and focused hard on standing up, getting dressed, and remembering what happened last night. She found last night's clothing, a shirt and panties, discarded beneath the sink and pulled them on, ignoring the way her loose shirt brushed against her hard nipples, but shivering with the sensation none the less. Placing a clammy hand to her forehead, she closed her eyes and refocused herself.

I remember buying groceries, she thought, wrangling her confused mind to concentrate on the problem at hand. The walk home had been cold and dark, and I was alone so I was a little on edge. The memory stopped there.

Kate opened her eyes again. Beside her the tub was full of cold water which she allowed to drain before stumbling out of the bathroom. Opening the door brought a wave of fresh air, clearing her mind and making her realize how ripe the air inside had been.

My god, it smells like sex in there... What the hell did I do last night?

The fresh air cleared her head somewhat, so she looked around the apartment for Augustus, eventually finding him cowering beneath the bed. She tried to coax him out, but gave up and headed to the kitchen to fix them both some breakfast.

Kate recalled the wet sidewalk and the orange lights of the streets outside the grocery store. She tried avoiding the streets at night, but had run out of food in the apartment, so she had decided to go anyway.

She opened up a can of wet cat food for her poor terrified kitty, throwing some oil on a skillet while the stove warmed up before returning to the bedroom. Still unable to coax the cat out from its bunker, even with the special tuna cat food, she decided to let him eat under the bed for once, and went back into the kitchen to start on her breakfast. The underlying drone of sensation was getting a little easier to ignore and she tried harder to recall what had happened while she cracked a couple eggs into the skillet.

I was late for the bus, so I had to walk home, and the groceries were getting harder and harder to carry. There was a large group of people near a building on my normal path, so I took a side street... and...

Kate's heart skipped a beat. She recalled the gunshot, the glowing object being dropped, the mad panic she had after taking it home, the embarrassment in front of the policeman, and...

Rushing over to the kitchen cabinet, she threw it open and tore the flour to the side. The clip was gone. She swore she had hidden it there!

What happened last night!? She thought, pressing the heels of her hands into her temples and tried frantically to remember, but recalled nothing but blurs and confusion.

She only remembered chaos, bizarre and surreal, like a very strange dream. It was like her insides had melted and her mind, body and soul had been erased by an overwhelming, seething ocean of pleasure. It was this ocean that she had been dragged from by her alarm just earlier, and an ocean that she realized was still pressing at the gates of her sex. Still trying to wipe out her mind.

Kate shuddered at this thought, with equal parts excitement and fear. Her body responded in kind with another warm gush of sensation from deep inside that made her moan under her breath.

She felt the hardness shift inside of her again, bringing her attention back to the empty place behind the flour. Kate's eyes narrowed as she connected the final clue about the events of last night.

She placed both hands on the counter about a shoulder's width apart, bracing herself as her face screwed up in concentration.

She focused hard on the thing inside her, slowly pushing it up and out. Kate felt its sharp corners stretching out her throat painlessly, almost naturally, before the clip finally exited her mouth like a freakish PEZ dispenser.

Even as she felt her tentacles pull themselves out of its empty interior, Kate remained almost calm about this whole endeavor.

Completely empty, she observed, pouring a fair amount of her thick, internal mucus out from the clip and into the sink. She sighed, and washed it off, before hiding it behind the flour again. She would decide how to dispose of it properly later.

Of course Kate realized the gravity of her situation. Her insides, now a seething nest of mutant sexual organs, were almost constantly feeding her signals of pleasure and arousal, threatening to break her mind.

Furthermore, she could still feel the pressure of that white flood of pleasure being held back behind her own mental gates. She only needed to loosen her will just a little, and that raging torrent of extacy would engulf her. Last night she had been unprepared for this, even welcoming to it, and her mind had been consumed, almost beyond the point of no return.

Thankfully, she thought, two years of conditioned response to that alarm brought me out of it.

*ERRT ERRT*

Almost on cue, her bedroom alarm sounded through the apartment again, warning her of the time.

"Shit!" She had spent too much time thinking!

Kate smelled something burning, and looked over to where her breakfast had turned into a charred cacophony of what was once toast and eggs.

Damn, she thought, scraping the remains into the trash. At least I'm not that hungry.

She packed the rest of the eggs back into the fridge before stopping again. Wait, I'm really NOT that hungry.

She looked down, placing a hand on her slim stomach, and grunted.

*Hrrm*

Normally her metabolism meant she couldn't operate without a proper breakfast.

Probably more of that crazy drug's effects, she thought.

Kate got dressed quickly for work, and hurried out the door.

"Bye August! Please forgive me and come out from there later? There'll be real fish, I promise!" she called before closing and locking her apartment behind her.

--

I am being unsettlingly calm about this whole thing.

Kate shifted and fidgeted in the bus seat, her breathing slow and intentional. Her hand shook and twitched very slightly as it rested casually in her lap, just inches away from her swollen sex. Inside her, tentacles shifted and coiled in agonizingly slow motions. Every time the bus jostled her, every time it pulled around a corner or went over a bump, her insides would shiver and writhe. Kate felt every pound of force of the endless flood of pleasure, barely held back by pure, constant will.

This may have been a huge mistake, she thought. These things were easier to ignore when I had something to take my mind off them...

Next to her sat a middle-aged black man, mature but with a hint of youth still in him. Further back, a young punk assaulted his ears with a screeching wail from his headphones, while showing no emotion on his face beyond mild boredom. There was a young woman and child, an overworked hotel maid, businessman, nurse, a small crowd of people from different walks of life. In the ten minutes since she had boarded the bus, she had done unspeakable things to each of them in her mind, in vivid detail. This flood within her threatened to consume more than just Kate.

But still she just sat resting her face in her hand, staring blankly out the window and shifting uncomfortably from time to time. She showed no more of the intense battle of will going on inside her than could be seen through the surface of her skin.

Understandably distracted, she would have missed her stop, had the man beside her not spoken up in time.

"Excuse me miss, don't you usually get off here?"

His deep, rumbling baritone vibrated through her spine and straight into her sex. She covered her climax with a small fit of coughs, before nervously thanking the man and stumbling off the bus. A modicum of mucus dribbled down her leg as she quickly walked away.

--

In the privacy of the women's bathroom stall, Kate gingerly edged out of her pants. She inhaled in one long, ragged breath, biting down hard on her lower lip, trying to quell the feeling even a little. The tight, starchy fabric dragged agonizingly across her sensitive skin, sending shivers through and into the mess of tentacles, amplified as shivers in one caused reactions in those next to it, and so on. Slowly, but surely, she removed her pants, and peeled away the soaked remains of her underwear.

"Good thing I brought these," she whispered to herself, pulling a spare pair from her purse, along with a couple disposable menstrual pads.

She was almost finished pulling her pants back up, when she heard the door to the woman's restroom swing wide, and a man's voice say;

"This seems like a very, very bad idea," in a tone that suggested he didn't actually think so.

"Trust me," came a woman's voice, one Kate recognized, "nobody's ever here this early in the morning, I've checked. Besides, isn't the risk half the fun?"

Jessica and Mark.

Kate knew them only peripherally and through the gossip her friend Arline sometimes shared with her. Very little of what she heard was favorable, but by Arline's social conspiracy theories half of the office was actively cheating on the other half, so Kate never thought much of it.

"Uhhn... that's right darling." Jessica moaned.

Katherine heard them kiss as the door closed, sucking and smacking their lips like some sort of boneless fish. She heard the shuffle and clink of Mark removing his belt while pressing Jessica against the bathroom wall.

Kate's face ran flush with embarrassment and arousal. She was normally a small, shy girl, keeping her deviancies and fetishes a very close secret, and was horribly embarrassed by any overt sexuality. So she sat, frozen and trapped by the couple hastily rutting not twenty feet away, until the draft from ventilation duct above Jessica hit her stall.

A smell, normally very subtle and unnoticeable, but thicker than molasses to Kate's altered physiology, hit her full in the face. It smelled of sweat and musk, but mostly lust.

"Is that the spot? Unnf" Mark asked between thrusts, "Tell me where it hurts you baby."

Feelings welled up in her, powerful and chaotic like an ocean storm, causing the churning inside her to redouble. Her mouth gaped open, hands instinctively clamping over it to stifle a loud gasp, as her world spun and began to go white around the edges.

"No no, not there darling. There." Jessica's voice gained a sultry tone, "Oh yes THERE."

She felt some of the ocean of mind killing pleasure slip through, pressing through the cracks of her faltering will. It snaked through her mind like silk, turning her skin into a thousand pin-pricks and making her sex gush into the absorbent pads. She doubled over and clamped her mouth shut, clenching her teeth, trying to push the apocalyptic climax back behind her mental gates.

"Oh god HARDER."

"Harder, baby? Is *UUNG* is THAT how you like it?"

The things inside her, writhing in agonizing lust, began to push outward. Kate hugged her belly as if in pain, feeling the dancing eels within try to force their way out through her skin. The pressure moved outward, toward her throat, ass and groin. Katherine felt full to the brim and growing fuller until many tentacles, too eager to escape, stretched her throat and cut off her air, making her claw at her neck, desperate for breath.

"OH GOD YES! Keep going darling!"

Suddenly her hands abandoned her mouth, clamping over her ass and groin and plugging her holes to try to keep the wave of tentacles at bay. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her belly began to swell slightly, showing a hint of the incredible pressures building inside of her.

"Don't worry," Jake grunted through clenched teeth, "I'm going to pound you like a jack hammer baby"

Kate still heard the dull thumps of their crude lovemaking, but mostly she felt it as her body tried to push itself inside out with each one. Her mind, deranged by the inhuman sensation and lust, began playing tricks with her. She swore she felt herself in Jessica's place, Jake's back thudding against the wall as she pounded a massive tentacle dick into his anus. Felt herself press his head into her breast, forcing another tendril out of her nipples and into his mouth. She felt herself reach deep inside of him, down into his deepest core, and then she heard herself, Jessica, cry out in ecstasy, as she came inside of him.

Vaguely, she heard James groan as he came into Jessica, heard them panting together, and quietly she breathed with them as all three cooled down in the afterglow.

Eventually the couple redressed, cleaned up and left, unknowingly leaving Kate shattered and barely holding together.

Her legs were still bent up to her chest, hands still clamped over her anus and vagina, teeth shut like a vice against the tentacles stretching her throat and making not a sound. The churning within her eventually settled down enough for her to let out a long, post-coital shiver, as the juices she had built up within her gushed out noisily through the pads and into the toilet.

Somehow they hadn't heard her. She hadn't made a sound through the whole ordeal. Her throat had been plugged and her mouth tightly shut.

Still shaking, and nerve wracked, she cleaned herself up again, and left.

--

Kate stared blankly into her monitor. The page of code hanging in front of her slipped through her mind like so much water through a sieve. She'd read the same for-loop about ten times by now, barely catching herself before slipping back into the writhing, orgasmic bliss inside of her.

She gritted her teeth before starting back into the code.

One more time from the top, and this time she would actually read it. About a minute later, she found herself forgetting about the code entirely, focusing instead on the sensation of running tentacles up and down her throat, stopping just behind her closed lips.

"You look entirely dead," said someone behind her, startling Kate so she nearly fall out of her chair. The tentacle in her mouth shot back down her throat, causing her to cough and gag.

"Hahaha!" the woman laughed.

"Hey Maria," responded Kate, turning around as she got over her coughing fit.

"I heard about last night on the news, the police were really making a racket huh? Did you manage to get any sleep?"

"Ugh, I don't even know."

"Haha! Sounds like a rough night."

Maria was a tall, tan brunette with very short hair. She was a business major at the same college that Kate took computer science, but at the time the two were only vague acquaintances. When Maria found Kate applying for a job at her info-tech company after college, she helped Kate get a job working for one of her old bosses, and the two became office buddies after that.

"Anyway," Maria continued, "it looks like there's going to be some cut backs coming to your department sometime soon. I figured I should warn you."

"Oh man, thanks."

"I figured you might want to use it as a chance to get out of here, but enough depressing talk!" Maria pulled a chair over from an empty cubical and sat down, her legs straddling the back of the chair while her elbows rested on the top. "I still haven't heard about how your night with Marcus went!"

Kate hunched over in exasperation and glared at Maria, who just beamed mischievously.

"For the five-hundredth time, it was not a date!" she said.

Maria did her best to look innocent. "Did I say date? I didn't say date, I said 'night,' now didn't I?"

"It wasn't a date, or a 'night' or anything!" Kate emphasized night with air quotes. "We just went to see the Captain America movie."

"Alone." Maria interjected.

"With some friends."

"Who conveniently couldn't make it."

"Mark twisted his ankle, Crissy's horrible boss dumped a ton of work on her at the last minute, and Chad just never showed up!"

"Uhhh-huh..." Maria gave Kate a skeptical look, but Kate said nothing. "You know, one of these days you're going to have to face the fact that he's totally got it for you."

"We're just friends," replied Kate, turning back to her computer to hide the smile on her face, but it was too late.

"Right. Just friends," she teased, then pushed her chair up behind Kate, placing her hands on Kate's shoulders and giving a little squeeze. "But wouldn't it be horrible if it were true?"

"Just think; A romantic dinner at a nice restaurant, you two would yammer on about whatever you nerds talk about. He'd pay for everything, because you just KNOW he's big on chivalry." Kate wasn't even pretending to work, her hands stopped moving, but hovered above the keyboard, ridged with tension. She felt the tendrils inside her abruptly stop moving, then start to coil slowly, like springs.

Maria had a wild romantic streak, and frequently 'shipped Kate and Marcus together like this. She moved her right arm so it wrapped across the front of her friend's shoulders and her right hand rested on Kate's left shoulder, on top of Maria's other hand. Kate tensed up, but Maria didn't notice, she just kept building her fantasy.

"I bet you two would keep talking until the restaurant closed and they kicked you out. He'd take you home, and you'd pause at your door... and..."

12