Vand Bampire

Story Info
They visit the club.
2.6k words
3.28
23k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

"Are you sure about this, Pamela?" Janelle asked, as she waited outside my window.

"You bet." I said as I lent out of the window, "Nothing will stop me from seeing Vand Bamripe play at the local hangout. Not even my dad."

"Ok." She answered, "It's your funeral."

"Yeah, you could be right there." I smiled back, "Now shut up and help me climb out of this window."

I stuck my head through first, then I sat on the window ledge and eased my legs out, "Catch me if I fall."

"Anytime." You laughed.

I pushed away from the ledge and landed in a soft flowerbed, luckily dad had planted the roses on the other side of the house, so I didn't have to worry about any thorns.

Janelle grabbed me by the waist as I landed and our heads knocked slightly together, "Ouch." She said in mock pain, as she put her hand up to her forehead.

"Oh, my poor Janelle." I chided her, as I kissed her softly on the lips, briefly rubbing our noses together, "There that should make it better."

I pulled away noticing her smile as our lips parted and the sparkle in her eyes.

"Hmm, it does make it a bit better." You said with a pouting look.

"Come on we better go if we want to catch Vand Bamripe, before the shows over." I said breathlessly as I grabbed her hand, "Besides I'm still grounded and my dad might hear us. You think being 18 would give you some freedom, but it only seems to have made it worse. He's a real pig sometimes."

"You shouldn't say things like that about your dad." You said crossly, "It's not nice."

"Aren't I a nice person?" I asked as I pulled her backwards and wrapped my arms around her waist and began tickling her.

"Yes, you are." She laughed as she tried to stop my hands. Her laughing was infectious and we carried on like a pair of teenage kids.

It was fun and we both were red faced and breathless as we rounded the end of the block. Luckily we lived close to the club. Otherwise we would never have got there on time.

"Do you have the ID's?" I asked her.

"Yeah, right here." She said, as she held up 2 plastic licenses from her purse.

I looked at them and they both had our faces and our ages as 22, "Not bad." I commented. They looked good and since we were now both 18, not too far off our ages. I didn't ask where she got them from, all she said was, "She had friends." I didn't want to know anymore.

We headed for the back of the line. Only 10 people in front of us, so this was our lucky night. We could hear part of the music from inside the club and judging by the noise, it was really going off.

We talked with each other softly, mainly about boys, girls, make-up etc and ignored the other people in the line.

After about 15 minutes, we were at the club door, showing our ID's. They really looked closely at them, so I gave them a winning smile. I always had good teeth.

"Okay, you girls can go in. It's pretty crowded and a rough group, so just take it easy." The bouncer said.

"Gee, he sounds like my dear old dad." I thought as held the door open for us and he was right, "The crowd did look rough." We looked around to get our bearings, noticing the where the bar was and where the band was playing.

"Looks good." You yelled over the noise.

I just nodded in reply. The sound of the band was drowning out much of the conservation.

"Let's get a drink and then get closer." You said close to my ear.

You didn't wait for an answer as you headed for the bar and pulled me along after you. We found a spot at the bar after some one was served and he left for other parts of the club.

"Two JD's and coke." You said to the barman.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" I asked Janelle.

"No, I was too busy trying to see the band." You answered.

"Well he gives me the creeps." I told her, just before our drinks came.

"$10.50." He said as he deposited the drinks and gave our faces the once over, "You girls don't come here often. Do ya?" He added.

"No, why is that a crime." Janelle answered as she tossed the money on the bar. She didn't wait for a reply, but said, "Come on." as she grabbed her drink and started towards the band.

I took mine and looked back at the barman as we walked away. He just stared at us and licked his lips. I felt shivers up and down my spine. He looked like he had just climbed up and out of a sewer.

The warm up band just finished as we got about 12feet from the stage. We stopped to let other people pass and then edged closer.

"Great, Huh." Janelle said as she sipped her drink through her straw.

"It's not bad." I stated as I sipped mine and looked around at the crowd. Most were young while there some were older.

I felt an arm around my waist as Janelle leaned in close to nibble my ear.

"Stop that." I said half heartedly, "People will see."

"So what." You said as you bit my ear and nuzzled my ear lobe.

That sent pleasant feelings throughout my body. I could especially feel my knickers becoming wet as the tingling sensation spread to there.

"I wish we were back at your house." You purred in my ear," Then I could show you how I feel right now."

"Hmm." I said as your kisses traveled around my cheek to my lips. Our lips pulsed with hunger and the taste of JD. We rubbed noses as we kissed, first one way and then the other.

"You're hot." You said, as you pulled away.

"You too." I said, "Do you want to go?"

"No way! Lets listen to the main band and then we can go back to your place." You smiled at me.

My heart fluttered with that smile. It was hard to believe that we had only been girlfriend and girlfriend for 2 weeks, although we had known each other a lot longer. I shivered just longing for your touch.

"I'm going to get another drink, you want one?" you asked me.

"No' I'll sit on this one." As I held it up, still half full.

"Okay, back soon." You kissed me as you walked past.

A few people looked at me as I waited. No doubt they had seen the two of us kissing and all manor of things were going through their minds.

"I'm back." You said into my ear.

It only felt like you had left. Maybe I was staring at this crowd too much.

As you sipped your drink, Vand Bamripe set up. We were close enough to the stage that we could clearly see their faces.

"He's cute." You said as you saw the lead singer.

"Hey, what about me?" I said offended.

"I like you too, but the thought of a hunky guy like that and what he could do with his cock inside of me makes my insides quiver." You replied.

"I suppose. He does look cute. Maybe he would like both of us." I blushed as I sipped my drink.

"Hmm, him pounding into my cunt as you sat on my face and I lick you out while he played with your tits, turns me on." You said with a flushed face.

I had never seen this side of you before. The dirty talking, the lewd remarks, it was turning me on and making me wetter.

While we discussed this, the band started to play.

Everyone seemed to be affected by the music and swayed with the tune. Heavy Metal with a smidgeon of Rock filled with hard lyrics. Most stood and listened while others danced on the one spot. Drink and drugs were plentiful that night as everyone loosened up.

"Another?" I asked Janelle as I held up my glass. She nodded and I headed towards the bar.

I noticed that the other barman wasn't there and sighed relief. He was weird.

I headed back with the drinks, "Here." I said as I passed Janelle hers.

"Thanks." She answered with a funny look.

"Are you on something?" I asked her.

"No, I'm just horny and want to get laid, by him." You said as you pointed to the lead singer.

I hurt at that. I thought that we could have some fun after with each other, not other people.

"He's looking at me you know." Janelle said.

"Who." I asked.

"The lead singer. He's looking at me when he sings and I can feel his need. It's like he's inside my head." You continued as you watched the stage.

"You're crazy." I said and I meant it.

"No listen to the song." She implored.

So I stood and listened to make her happy.

As he sang the lyrics became clear...

"When I feel your blood

Inside my veins,

When I feel your heart,

Beat again,

Inside your womb,

I will grow,

To fuck you hard,

To fuck you slow.

And so it carried on. Deep dark and strangely compelling as you listened to it. Janelle seemed to be mesmerized by the song. Gyrating her hips as she danced. Never taking her face off the lead singer as he sung for her.

When the song finished people applauded and whistled.

The band hung up their gear and went to take a break. The lead singer jumped off the stage and came towards us. He stopped just short and smiled at us.

"Hello girls, it's nice to see fresh faces in here." He said as he took Janelle's hand in his.

I didn't like him. I think I was jealous that he was getting her attention and not me.

He continued to smile as he asked Janelle, "If she would like to come back stage with him."

She just smiled like a teenage girl with a crush and nodded, "You don't mind do you?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry." He said, "It's only her I want."

It sounded strange the way he said it, like he wanted to have her all to himself.

"I thought..." I began, when I saw the look on her face and decided that she could stay, "Okay, do you want me to wait?"

"No, you go home." Janelle said as she turned back to the lead singer.

"Humph, see you later then." I said as I headed back towards the front door.

The cool night air was refreshing as I headed home. I was mad as hell; she should have been coming home with me and not some two-bit band guy.

I forgot I had snuck out and went in through the front door.

"Is that you, Pamela?" A voice yelled from the lounge.

"Yes dad." I answered.

"Well come in here, I've got a surprise for you." He yelled.

I went through to the lounge. He was sitting on the settee, watching television with his dressing gown open. His cock sticking out, it's full 10 inches.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he saw my face.

"It's Janelle. I thought that it was time, but she stood me up for some band leader." I pouted.

Well strip off and watch TV with me and we'll see something interesting. I stripped off and stood in front of my dad.

"Nice." He drooled when he looked my body over, "Come sit on your daddy's lap and watch the box.

I turned around as I came to him presenting my back to him. He out his hands either side of my hips and pulled me towards his cock. He stopped when my lips were positioned over its head.

"You're wet." He said as he licked his lips.

"Yes, I am." I purred as I impaled myself on his shaft, sinking all the 10 inches straight in. It felt good to be filled.

He changed the channel and there was a dressing room with two people in it.

"Hey, that's Janelle and that band leader." I said.

"Yep, sure is. That's your cousin. He's here to find some new people and fill his hunger. He set up a web television so that I could watch." You said as you started to lift me up and down on your lap forcing your cock in and out my hungry hole.

"Serves the slut right." I said, "Wait till she gets fucked by him. That will teach her for wanting cock and not me tonight."

I kept half standing and sitting forcing my fathers penis deeper into me. I could feel it grow in side of me as my walls nurtured its length.

"You don't mind, your cousin then?' Dad asked.

"No." I replied as I turned myself around and faced him, with him still embedded in me. I then put my arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard on the lips. I pulled back.

"Tell me what will happen to her. I remember some of the old stories, but I want to get turned on by them again." I implored.

"Well." You began as I humped your cock, "First he will entice her with his words. Then he will slowly turn on his charm and she will want him to fuck her. When he kisses her, her body will grow hotter and her cunt will grow moist and give off pheromones that will only sharpen his need and lust."

"Don't stop there." I implored again as I enjoyed his cock deep within me.

"While he undresses she will feel the need to have him inside of her. Her longing will grow for his seed. He will undress her and slowly lower her to the ground. He will kiss her all over her body only stopping to suck on her nipples. Once she is fully aroused he will lick his way down her body and bury his tongue between her lips, sucking on her sweet juices." You said.

The talk was sending me wild and as I continued to fuck your manhood. I held your head as I bruised your lips with my kisses. I was so hot and horny I wanted your seed to shoot and spread through me.

You pulled your head back and said, "Shall I continue?"

I nodded, knowing that my voice would be breathless and my breathing rapid.

"He will lick her clean, running his tongue over and between her lips until her body is racked by sheer lust. Then he will mount her and bury his shaft deep within her. There it will grow even more and her cunt will want more. Eventually as he grows to full size, around 20 inches he will be too big for her and he will pierce her walls and his erection will kill her." He finished.

I came quickly. Racked by shudders throughout my body as I felt him cum deep within me. I continued to hump his shaft to get all of his sperm.

"I could go for hours like this." I said.

"We will, for only our kind can live and have sex with each other for hours and live, unlike your friend there." He said as he nodded towards the TV.

I turned my head as I saw Janelle getting fucked from behind, doggy style.

"Oh well, she could have had me do her, but it looks like I would have to settle for my dear old dad." I thought as I turned back to him.

Being a Sexual Vampire had its limitations, but at least we didn't die by getting fucked.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers