Vandal Hearts Ch. 07

Story Info
Gadar Sea.
2.3k words
6.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gadar Sea

GROG HAD TOLD ASH AND his companions the trip from Port Minato to Gillbaris Island would take close to a day provided they didn't run into any trouble. His ship was large enough and offered everyone quarters for the duration even giving Ash his cabin. Grog decided it would be best to stay on deck the entire trip, just in case they did run into trouble.

Ash took this opportunity to catch up on his own thoughts and was glancing over a set of charts on the table centered in the room when a slight knock came to the cabin's door. Before he can turn and command the person entry the door parted just enough for Eleni to slip in and close behind her.

"I thought you could use a little company," she says quickly crossing the room.

"Eleni, I don't think," he begins to say before she places a finger over his lips.

"Don't lecture me about my age or who I am," she warns. "You want me as bad I do you."

Ash sighs and nods revealing a smile right afterward. In the next moments they work quickly to remove each other's clothing until they are both standing face to face naked.

Eleni reaches down and gently takes his cock into her hand and starts to rub it. Ash's breathing changes slightly and instantly his cock begins to thicken at her touch. In no time he is rock hard, sticking straight up into the air.

As Eleni continues to stoke him her opposite hand finds her pussy which is dripping quite profusely. Her boldness grows and she pushes Ash to the bed and climbs onto it sliding between his legs.

Kneeling between his powerful legs while rubbing her clit into a frenzy she leans forward and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. She is instantly transported to heaven as she takes him deeper into her mouth, loving every second while trying to be gentle.

She slowly moves forward and places herself over Ash's cock and then takes him in her right hand and guides him to her very wet pussy. As his cock touches her clit, she is so close to orgasm that it feels like an electricity bolt ripping through her and it takes all her best efforts not to scream out.

With the head of his pulsating cock at the entrance of her pussy she slowly lowers herself onto it. As his head pushes past the entrance to her pussy a remembrance of their last encounter enters her mind. She holds there for a second, looking down at his cock stretching her wider and smiles.

Ash grabs her ass suddenly and pulls her down while pushing his full length into her. The shock of Ash grabbing and pulling her down fully onto his cock renders her speechless. She squeaks quietly as he fills her wet pussy with his thick cock and she falls forward onto his chest. His grip on her ass tightens as he holds himself deep inside her. Then he wraps his arms around her, gently stroking and caressing her spine and Eleni feels herself relax into him.

He rolls her over onto her back in one swift movement without pulling his cock out f her. Eleni spreads her legs wider and then Ash begins to make love to her.

He starts to gently rock a few inches out of Eleni and then slowly slides back in again. She had already been close to an orgasm earlier and now it is only a matter of seconds before she feels her orgasm cresting again.

Supporting himself on one hand, Ash uses his free hand to caress her breasts, stopping only to pinch her rock hard nipples bringing her to a climax. Eleni grabs the pillow and bit hard onto it to stifle her moans and with her other hand she sinks her nails into his ass, pulling him harder into her.

Ash picks up the pace and begins withdrawing his cock fully before plowing back in deep inside her again. Her orgasm peaks but does not subside as his speed builds up and she can hear his breathing change, becoming more erratic.

Suddenly, he pulls out from her and shuffles up the bed so that his cock is in front of her mouth. Wordlessly Eleni opens her mouth and he slides his cock deep inside and starting fucking again. She gags, but he doesn't slow his pace and with a few short thrusts he starts to grunt slightly. A moment later her mouth is flooding with his sticky cum, but she is determined to take it all. Eleni swallows quickly and takes her right hand and continues to milk him into her mouth as he rolls exhausted onto his back. His cock is still hard as she finishes sucking and she crawls up his chest to kiss him. She feels his still hard cock against her clit and slides her left hand down to guide it back into her very wet pussy.

As they kiss, she slowly rocks on his cock. Ash guides her off and slips behind placing Eleni on her knees. With her pussy pulsating, he slides his cock back into it. He slides in and out once or twice then slips a finger into her ass and starts moving it in and out. She is barely able to pant with the pleasure she is feeling. He synchronizes the fucking so that as he pulls out his finger his cock slides in deep. Then with the masses of juices coming from Eleni's pussy, he starts to slide two fingers into her ass.

Another few minutes later a third finger enters her and it sends her over the edge with yet another orgasm which leaves her shaking and giggling. Eleni then feels Ash withdraw his cock and his fingers for a brief second then she feels his big strong hand gently tease her clit and his cock rubbing between her ass cheeks.

Ash's cock, still well lubricated from her pussy slowly but firmly against her asshole pops in. She winces slightly, but Ash shushes her and continues caressing her pussy and with his free hand strokes her breasts and soon she finds herself pushing backward, impaling herself onto him again.

Very soon, she feels his skin press against hers. She reaches around to touch his cock and feels the stretched skin of her ass tight around his cock. Very excitedly she says, "I want you to cum inside me!"

That is all he needs. Slowly at first, Ash starts to ride her as they lay on their sides. Her bowels feel full to bursting as he begins to pound harder and harder but as he continues to rub and stimulate her clit and nipples Eleni feels she is going to literally explode as her next orgasm rolls in like thunder. It is the biggest one yet and as her muscles all clamp down, that is enough to drive Ash over the edge and she feels the hot injections of cum hit her insides.

They lay still and she feels Ash's cock shrink in her hole, which is now tingling from the intrusion. Eleni slowly pulls herself from him and feels a small trickle of his cum escape. She turns around and they kiss so passionately for a few minutes before a loud bang at the door interrupts them.

"Ash!" Diego's voice calls from the opposite side. "We've got trouble!"

*

JUST AS ASH AND ELENI reach the top deck, where everyone is already ready and waiting, out in the ocean with no land in sight, a large ship sails past with a number of menacing looking pirates on board. It pulls up alongside Grog's ship and two bridges quickly extend from the side, joining the two vessels.

"Ha!" Grog says loudly. "I knew he'd show up!"

"That's Hassan the Pirate?" Ash questions and pointing at a muscle bound pirate with a long ponytail, tanned skin and a gigantic axe in his hands.

"Been too long since we see some action!" the pirate growls.

"You're so famous that no ships even try to come through anymore," one of Hassan's pirate crew says. "Look!" he points. "This is no trader, but there's two women!"

"Eh?" Hassan says taking a double look. "Who's that?"

Grog steps up to the railing, placing a boot foot atop it. "I've come to avenge my friends!"

"You really want to fight me?" Hassan asks laughing.

"Master?" the pirate crewmen asks. "What's the problem?"

"Ho, ho," Hassan laughs. "No problems. Let's fight then!" he yells drawing cheers and shouts from his own crew. "You ran away while you're friends died one by one. No drunken good for nothing piece of shit can fight me and live!"

"We'll see about that one," Grog murmurs. He pushes with his foot and leaps across the gap between ships landing in a crouch on the opposite deck, the body of pirate falling in two alongside him.

"He's crazier than you!" Diego shouts as she begins pulling out arrows and firing them rapidly at the enemy pirates.

"I'm not that crazy," Ash remarks then races toward the bridge near the bow. "Clint, get the other side!" he yells.

"Got it!"

As the two warriors take to locking blades with the pirates Huxley quickly shoots out a hand, catching Eleni's upper arm. "Where are you going Miss Eleni?"

"To fight of course," she snaps.

"You are far too young for that," Huxley says throwing some authority in his voice. "It bad enough I let you come or for that matter us coming this far."

Eleni forcefully pulls her arm away from him. "Stop your bitching Huxley and help. We're here and there is no turning back. And for the sake of my father, stop treating me like a child."

He stands straight and places his fists on his hips. "I will treat you how I see fit as long as you are in my care."

"I am no longer a child," she says in all defiance. "I'm a woman now."

Huxley's face turns white for a moment. His eyes shoot toward Ash who is locked in a fight between two pirates then back to her.

"Oh forget it old man and help them. Your ass is on the line as well."

"Hmph," he says and holds out his hands, one in each direction toward Ash and Clint. "Pennae angelus servo illud postulo tutela! Mystic Contego!"

A bluish light envelope both men, invigorating them and suddenly their movements evasion skills become more honed.

Huxley looks at Eleni. "Better?"

"Yes, a lot," she answers. "Piercing lux lucis pierce divum quod meus hostilis!"

A light stretches from the sky and slams into Hassan's ship, tearing through it. Seconds later a fire springs up and erupts, spreading to engulf the stern of the ship.

"Yes!" Eleni shouts, jumping into the air. "That's how you do it!"

Hassan's eyes shoot wide at the sight. His face just as quickly scrunches up as he blocks another attack by Grog. "You'll pay for that one."

He swings the axe high at Grog and he duck bringing his sword up through the handle of the axe, slicing it in half. Hassan nearly drops the axe as it goes off balance and Grog throws a kick into his gut sending the large man backward.

"You son of a bitch!" Hassan growls as he pushes off the railing. He grips the remainder of the axe handle and rushes forward with an overhead strike that crashes into empty air and into the deck.

Grog reappears from his side and jabs his sword deep into the pirate captain's stomach.

"Argh!" Hassan grunts. "Brother..."

*

ONCE THE SHIP IS CLEARED of the remaining pirates that haven't jumped ship, Ash and the rest of the group join Grog as he sits by the side of the fallen pirate captain.

"Ss...strong," he stumbles for words. "Always stronger...me."

"Fool," Grog mumbles. "You goddamn fool!"

"What's going on here?" Diego questions.

"He said his brother was killed by pirates," Clint says accusingly. "But in reality Hassan was his brother?"

"Ever since we were kids I was always trying to catch you," Hassan whispers. "Always trying to be stronger, tougher than you. For a while I thought I had passed you, but I was just a filthy pirate. I'm sorry for what I did to your friends...ugh."

Grog looks at his brother with sincere compassion. "It's okay now. Try to relax."

"I wish I could go back, do it over again," Hassan coughs. "I...just...got...tired...of...chasing...you...good bye..."

Slowly Hassan's breathing slows until his chest rises no more. Grog bows his head and closes his eyes feeling the hands of his new friends being placed on his shoulder.

*

HASSAN'S SHIP WAS SET ON fire with all those killed aboard and let sink into the depths of the Gadar Sea. Grog is still standing at the stern of his ship watching te water at the site where his brother's ship once was and had sunk. From behind Ash approaches him.

"I'm sorry, Grog," he offers what little comfort he can. "I got you involved with no idea of what I was doing."

Grog turns around smiling. "No, it was a good thing. Didn't you notice how peaceful his face looked in death? He wanted to die." He pauses briefly as if looking for the right words to use. "He wanted to die by my hand. He was consumed by guilt. I knew how he felt, but I ran away from it. I'm glad he's finally free."

Ash stays silent, not even sure as to what he should begin to say.

"Don't worry about it," Grog says slapping him on the shoulder noticing his dilemma. "You got yer own problems. Anyway, I want to come with ya. I have no life back there, except for my regular whores and I can see you'll need my help," he says with a cheery smile.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories