V&T, a Lesbian Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped at the elastic hem of her skirt. I didn't need the courage of alcohol now. I had the stability of Trin and that was all I needed.

Trin didn't move. This was her challenge, her defiance to my control. If I wanted into her drawers, then I would have to take the skirt down myself. I snapped it again.

"Off." I said. She looked at me with an amused look.

Bodily I mounted her, and looked her in the eyes. "I said off. I mean it."

From the bottom, Trinity still managed some control, by propping her feet against the bed and lifting both her own massive body and mine easily with just he power of her thighs and abdominals. My knees no longer touched the bed, and I slid forward, bashing at her tits as I moved. I felt her hands snap her skit down, and a leg caught the lip of it and tossed it off the bed.

She lowered us and I found myself with my knees at the tip of her shoulders. Quickly I grabbed each of her hands and tucked them beside her, using her weight to pin the fore-arms. I could feel her breathing quicken as she stared at me. She had never seen me like this before. I had never seen me like this before.

"Trin, I'm serious, I need to have control." I said.

She gently nodded. I didn't feel she took me seriously, so I grabbed her right breast and pinched at the nipple. It wasn't enough to cause serious pain, it was like when she'd grab James's hair to get him to listen to her.

"This is my tit." I said. I looked at her coolly.

She nodded.

"Say it." I said.

"That's your tit." She said. Her breathing was quicker.

I twisted just a bit.

"That's your tit." She hissed.

"That's right, Trin. That's violet's tit. Don't you forget that. Ever."

Trinity nodded and looked at my navel a scant few inches away from her. She made a pursing motion with her lips and I scooted forward and let her tongue explore my cinnamon roll.

It didn't do a whole lot for me personally, so I stole a look down and eyed her slit. Trinity had no pubic hair, and in fact no body hair from below her eyebrows. She once claimed she hated it all and had it laser removed. Personally, I thought it made her look like a ten year old, but hey, it was her body.

I turned my attention back to her nuzzling tongue and then the words I had spoken to her settled in to me. It was my body now. Trin would do anything for me.

To prove it to myself, more than Trin I scooted up some more and wavered my soaking wetness into her face, raping her lips and nose with my pubis. I humped, bumped, ground and took a whole lot less longer than the previous climax to leave a gooey deposit on Trin's face. She'd wiggled her hands free enough to massage my butt which really felt very good.

I looked down, and saw she had one knee up, and one down, and could see her mons was purple and deep red. I really wasn't up to giving her head, but reached a hand down, and softly explored with a couple of fingers.

Gently I rolled her hood with a finger tip. Her eyes were wide open and I could feel a stiffness building in her body.

"Please." She asked meekly.

"Please what?" I said. I rubbed just a touch faster.

"I need release." She said.

I swallowed the saliva in my throat and leaned down. I kissed her lips, tasting my own fluids for the first time. I slid to her side where my tit was and latched onto it with my mouth. I felt her right hand start to diddle me a bit, but it wasn't serious.

I took my thumb and rubbed at her hood in tiny circular motions while slipping three fingers into her. She groaned gutturally and humped at my hand. Her left hand guided me a bit, sort of like she was using my hand to masturbate herself.

I bit at the nipple some and she shuddered, and unlike me did not squeak but gave off a short high pitched audible sigh which was followed by a smaller quiver. She had climaxed not once, but twice, and used her free hand to hold the knuckles of my fist at her tight, wet folds.

It seemed like she collapsed.

I brought the hand to my face and took a soft lick. It would take some getting used to. I lowered it to Trin's lips and she licked it clean with her long tongue strokes.

"Thank you." She said politely.

"You're welcome." I said. I curled onto her right side and kept a watchful eye on my tit for the rest of the evening.

12