Vane and Alex: Alex's Surprise

Story Info
Alex is a man full of surprises...
3.2k words
4.03
12.4k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers

Alex's Surprise

It's been a long time since my adventures began, and something tells me they're far from over. I've loved and lost once, found the love of my life, and now I'm at the brink of having a new career take off...can life get any better?

Alex is still the love of my life and probably always will be. He taught me about the love that can blossom between a man and a woman. He nurtured that love and as a result, nurtured me. He gives me all of himself as I give him all that I am...so why do I feel as if there's something missing in our relationship?

Our relationship has evolved into that 'comfortable' co-existence that occurs when you become accustomed to each other's habits and pet peeves; I think that missing feeling is spontaneity.

While the sex is excellent, it's become too planned and predictable. Our work schedule has dictated a sex schedule and I'm afraid of that part of our lives will soon become more of a chore than the fun that it used to be. To make matters worse, with the start of my own business, I've been required to travel more, so I'm away from home more than I'm at home lately.

The question is, what am I going to do about it?

Part 1

"Vanessa, everything will be fine. I understand your need to get this business off the ground. And I understand why you have to travel."

"I know, Alex...it's just that I miss the time and the sex. This is the last trip I'll have to take for about a month. The contractor just finished the building upgrades and it passed inspection. Melinda has hired the staff she wants for the store and I've scheduled the opening date for one month from now, so that will give her an additional 2 weeks to complete inventory. I know there's something I'm forgetting..."

I hear him sigh on the other end. "Vane, that's everything. Come on home. Mel told me that she has everything under control and will call you if there's anything she needs to know."

"But..."

"NO buts! You're taking a vacation and it begins the moment you set foot inside this door. I'll see you when you get to the airport." And then he hung up.

Don't worry? Is he crazy? This is my life's work. Since I was a kid, I'd always wanted something of my own, something I could build and contribute to, to watch grow. I didn't know exactly what it was that I wanted to pour my time and efforts into until a year ago.

After understanding that every woman has something desirable about her, I set out to create products to first help a woman feel that way, and second, enhance that feeling of confidence that comes when you know you look good, smell good and can entice even the most boring and jaded of lovers.

Sighing, I also have to recognize the fact that I chose Mel because she's perfectly capable of taking care of business, and next to Alex, she knows exactly how much this new venture means to me. And as hard as it may be, I'm going to have to find a balance between my business and personal life.

By the time the plane touches down, I'm already resolved to focus on the 'vacation' Alex has planned.

As I'm standing in the airport waiting for Alex, I feel the hairs on the back of my neck rise. Happens everytime he's near. I turn to see him striding towards me, looking sexier than any man has a right to. Dressed in a pair of chocolate brown slacks and a creme colored sweater setting off his golden brown skin, I forget about my reasons for feeling the need to stay away longer on business. Smiling, he licks his lower lip and I shiver as he approaches, my thoughts going immediately to what I know that tongue is capable of.

When he reaches me, his lips swoop down to take mine in a knee-weakening, panty-soaking kiss. I drop my bag and my arms slide up around his neck, drawing him closer. For a moment, I forget we're standing in the middle of the airport as I return his kiss.

After about a minute, he pulls back and tells me, "Welcome home."

Remembering where we are, I giggle. "I'm glad to be home. Now what's this about a vacation?"

Picking up my bag, he shakes his head. "It's a surprise."

Not noticing my frown of puzzlement, he laces his fingers with mine and navigates our way from the busy airport. There's silence on the way home as I continue to ponder what he could have in store for this 'vacation'. I'm silent because I know he's heard more than enough about work. I glance over at him and notice a small smile playing across his lips as he drives. I can feel my frown intensify.

Alex is usually an open book about things. I've rarely had to guess what he's thinking about anything. Well, I guess I can wait 24 hours to find out what he has in store for me.

Seeing our colonial style home in the distance, I begin to relax. As crazy as I am about my work, there's still no place like home. We pull into the driveway, grab my luggage and head inside. I continue to the bedroom to begin unpacking.

When I've nearly finished, Alex enters with two glasses of wine. He kisses me then hands me one of the glasses. I notice the small smile still playing at his lips as he silently takes a chair in the corner of the bedroom, his eyes never leaving mine.I feel the frown returning.

"So...did anything new happen while I was gone?" I had been gone a week, and there was definitely something different going on with him.

"No, not really. I just think it's time for us to recapture some of the excitement we used to have." Saying that, he finishes his wine, gets up and strolls over to me. He places his hands on my shoulders, just looking at me for a moment, then turns me around. He moves my hair to the side and begins softly kissing my neck. My eyes close and my nipples harden as his kisses turn to gentle bites.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

Am I WHAT?

"I said, 'Are you hungry?" he repeated with a chuckle.

I turn to face him. "Yes, but not for food at the moment." I reach out to draw him nearer, but he stops me.

"We have plenty of time for that. Let's get you fed-you're going to need your strength." Thus saying he leaves the bedroom, whistling merrily all the way to the kitchen.

What the f---?

"C'mon, baby, the food is getting cold!"

Knowing my face looks like a thundercloud, I stride purposely towards the kitchen. He's casually standing there with salads in each hand and I resist the urge to snatch one of the plates from his hand to knock some sense into him. We've been parted for a week and he wants to feed me rabbit food instead of ravishing me? My eyes narrow.

"What's going on here? Did you decide to take a vow of celibacy while I was gone?"

He outright laughs at that. "By no means. You should know by now that foreplay begins long before we enter the bedroom."

Even though I'm glad to hear that, it does nothing for my neglected pussy. "Baby, I hear what you're saying, but I really need you and your many talents-right now!"

Again, that damned grin. "Oh this is one weekend I promise you'll have all you can handle, and then some. Just be patient."

I cover my eyes with my hand for a moment and mentally count to 10 before responding. My curiosity is piqued, but not as much as my libido. "If this is about me being away so often, I told you that I can afford to be home more now that I've hired Mel."

Now he frowns. "Can you just relax and trust me? I love you, you impatient woman. Trust me. And in case you're wondering, no, nothing and no one else has caught my interest. I just think it's time for me to show you that there is so much more to be experienced in our relationship. So just relax."

That cleared up absolutely nothing to me, but I hold my peace...for the moment.

We finish dinner and talk a little while longer before showering and going to bed.

The last thought on my mind before finally drifting off to sleep is 'What the hell is going on?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I've slept longer than usual because of the brightness of the sun shining through the windows. I stretch lazily and sit up on the side of the bed. Alex comes through the door fully dressed with blessed coffee and I'm almost ready to forgive him for his neglect- except that he's fully dressed. My hands take the coffee gratefully while my face stares up at him mutinously. His smile is almost as bright as the sun beaming through the windows.

"Drink up, we have to be on the road soon."

With that he leaves the room again.

I know in my heart he's not on drugs. His family seems sane for the most part. So what happened to my husband in a matter of days that now makes him seem like a such a strong candidate for the Nut of the Year award? Shaking my head, I finish my coffee and begin dressing.

Twenty minutes later I'm dressed and on my way to find him to let him know I'm ready.

He meets me in the living room. "I've already packed for both of us while you were sleeping. The car is loaded and I'm just waiting on you."

"Where are we going?"

He seems to debate for a moment before answering. "Do you remember the cabin my parents have in the mountains? Well, they gave it to us as an early anniversary present."

I laugh, "That's wonderful. I'll make sure to call and thank them on the way. Is that what you've been so secretive about? You could have told me." Still laughing, I get into the car.

He gets in and buckles up. I take out my cell to get ready to call his parents.

He looks at me. "What are you doing?"

"Calling your parents," I tell him.

"No! I mean, I don't want to be disturbed by anyone this weekend. I just want some time alone this weekend with you. I know my mom. If she knows we're there, she'll want to drag Dad all the way up to the mountains just to see how we like it."

"Well, okay. I'll just wait til we get back." Shaking my head, I put the phone back into my purse and we begin our trip.

===========================================================================================

Along the way, we stop in different places to take pictures and I can feel myself begin to relax more and more, really looking forward to our getaway. I still can't believe he was so secretive about something so simple. I don't say anything more about it and just focus on enjoying the time I have with the one I love.

We reach the cabin at dusk. The sky is a beautiful mixture of magenta and orange. I get out of the car, grateful to be able to stretch my legs and breathe in the fresh mountain air. The cabin is a very nice size...large enough for his family to make it their annual vacation spot for years. A couple that lived nearby came in weekly to clean it so it was no surprise to see and smell the fresh, ready to live in condition of the cabin when we entered.

The fireplace was already lit, with newly chopped firewood piled neatly beside it. The smell of a freshly baked apple pie wafted through the air and the entire place was spotless. My favorite wine (Merlot) is sitting on the table with two beautiful wine glasses. Upon further inspection, I see that the refrigerator is fully stocked....we wouldn't have to leave for anything.

Alex joins me in the kitchen. "The Johnson's have taken care of everything having to do with the cabin. I'll take care of all the rest of your needs."

He grabs me a little roughly and kisses me like a man drowning. I'm a little startled at first, then I realize it must have been as hard for him to wait this long as it had been for me. I return his kiss as strongly as he gives it. He's touching my breasts, my stomach....oh please don't stop there...he lightens up on the kiss and touches me gently through my shorts.

I break the kiss. "Do you really think I want gentleness right now?"

He laughs then smacks me on the ass. "Get upstairs and have a quick bath. I promise, no more delays."

I stare at him for a moment, then comply. "No more delays."

Once in the bathroom, I take my time to savor the bath and the anticipation of what I think is to come. Hmmm...

When I get out of the tub and enter the bedroom, there are only a few candles lit so it's very dim.

"Alex?"

"I'm over here."

Following the sound of his voice and the dim light of the candles, I locate him and sit next to him on the bed.

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

"You know I do," I tell him without hesitation.

"Good." He brings out a blindfold. "This cabin isn't the surprise I had in store for you. Tonight, I want you to experience something totally new."

"We've used blindfolds before."

"That's not all there is to it. I want to tie you up as well. Just let me know if you're uncomfortable."

I close my eyes. I probably should ask more questions, but I do trust him.

I expect to be tied to the bed, but that's not what he has in mind.

Once I'm blindfolded, he takes my hands and leads me a few steps away. Then he takes my arms and ties them above my head by the wrists. There has to be something hanging from the ceiling that I didn't see before. Once he has me secured. I can hear him removing his shoes, then the rest of his clothes. The only other sound I can hear is the crackling coming from the fireplace. Fresh from my bath, I'm already naked except for the towel I have around my body. He removes it. He begins kissing me lightly at first, then deeply and more aggressively. His hands begin roaming my sensitive skin, stopping for a moment to play with my breasts, the palms of his hands grazing my nipples then kneading the entire breast. He kisses his way down to my left nipple, circles it a few times with his tongue then sucks it strongly into his mouth. I swear I see stars behind the blindfold. I'm squeezing my thighs together, trying to relieve some of the tension, but it only intensifies. His hand glides down to my slit, and I know I'm already almost dripping with moisture. My hips begin to grind in rhythm with the fingers caressing my clit and I'm and I'm damned near mindless.

Suddenly I feel kisses on the back of my neck. But Alex is still sucking my tits! I stiffen and Alex feels it.

"Shhhh...Just feel. I love you and you only, and I know that you feel the same. I just wanted you to experience the love of two men once. If you don't want this, just say, so and I won't be disappointed. You mentioned that it was a fantasy of yours, and I love you enough to give this to you, if only this once."

My mind and body are in turmoil. I want this, but I don't want to jeopardize my relationship. The kisses on the back of my neck have not stopped and I'm shuddering with the effort to resist.

I hear Alex's voice again. "Just feel, Vanessa." I feel hands touching my back, my ass, Alex's caressing my tits and my pussy.

The part of my mind that had always fantasized about this was winning. It was more than I had dreamed. Constant stimulation in so many areas of my body. The sound and feel of more than one man's desire directed solely at me. Both men resumed kissing their way down my body, Alex now at my navel and ....who the hell was that behind me? now kissing the small of my back.

"Alex, my hands. Free my hands..."

Suddenly my hands were free. Instead of going for the blindfold, my hands went to what I knew from instinct and memory to be Alex's chest. As if on cue, both Alex and The Stranger begin kissing their way down my body...one if front of me and one behind. I feel lips kissing, tongues licking and teasing...my collar bone, my back, my breasts...that oh so sensitive spot at the base of my spine, I can't keep up with who is where anymore. I'm so filled with sensations that thinking is now beyond my capability.

My breath is now coming in shuddering breaths and I grasp a pair of strong shoulders for support. My left leg is placed on a shoulder, then I feel a tongue part my pussy lips and I moan. I feel the stranger grasp my hips as his teeth gently nipping my ass cheeks. My knees weaken. One of my nipples is being gently pinched. Suddenly my clit is being sucked hard, then licked rapidly between tugs. There is no way in hell I can remain upright. My legs finally give way and I fall back...into a solid, warm and very masculine chest.

The walls of my pussy begin to twitch and contract with pre-orgasmic anticipation. My body is begging for penetration. I feel lips touch mine. They are different than the ones that I am used to so I know that it is the stranger that is behind me. For a split second I hesitate. At that very moment, Alex, who has turned my pussy into his dinner, smoothly slides 2 fingers deeply into me. Oh my GOSH!!! An orgasm so intense hits me that my body arches and I'm balanced on the ball of one foot for a moment. I gasp and the stranger takes the opportunity to kiss me then. He supports my weight with his chest, his hands kneading my heaving breasts. He sucks my tongue into his mouth as Alex continues to tug at my clit. My pussy muscles are milking Alex's fingers as my juices coat his fingers.

I feel Alex withdraw his fingers. I am helped to stand upright. When he speaks again, it's from above. The stranger is still standing behind me. Close behind me. I can feel his his body heat and his erection against the base of my spine where he had kissed me earler.

Alex tells me, "We have 2 more days here...would you like to continue?"

Yvette1
Yvette1
6 Followers