Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 06

Story Info
The matings, who goes there?
5.3k words
4.74
23.7k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Rik parked in the garage, jumped out of the car and ran to the passenger side to help Veronica out. Luc and Vanessa were already out of the car and were already on their way into the house.

"I've been wondering what this house looks like on the inside." Vanessa said as she followed Luc in.

"Wonder no more!" Luc exclaimed taking Vanessa's hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"This is the community kitchen." he explained, "each of our wings is like its own separate house complete with everything that we could ever need."

"Have you cooked in here?" Vanessa asked.

"No but I think that we will start now that you and Veronica are here." Luc replied, "But you haven't answered my question, what do you like to eat for breakfast?"

"I'm not big on eating right after I get up." Vanessa replied, "I have to wait at least an hour or so but when I do eat, I like fruit and cereal." she replied.

"I think we can make sure that we have those things." Luc replied, "Let me show you the rest of the house."

Luc gave Vanessa the grand tour but she knew that he had something to say to her. Once they got to the Jacuzzi room she stopped him.

"You have something to tell me?" she asked.

"Vanessa, I know that I have not been discreet...."

"Luc, stop." Vanessa said pressing her fingertips against his lips, "its past history and we don't need to talk about it."

"But you said that we needed to discuss this."

"I was wrong, we don't need to." Vanessa said, "Talking about it won't change it and you're right we hadn't found each other yet and it was my choice to stay almost celibate."

"You are alright with this?" he asked.

"I'm alright with it so.... Show me where our room is." she said changing the subject.

*********

Veronica leaned back into Rik's arms.

"Was it bad?" she asked.

"You mean the meeting with your father? No, not bad but he is a formidable man especially where you and your sisters are concerned." Rik replied.

"He can be on the overprotective side but he's always been that way."

"I can understand why and I expected it." Rik replied.

Vanessa turned around in his arms, "what about your parents? What will they say about us and my family?"

"They will be excited and will be anxious to meet both of you." Rik assured her, "Would you like to see the house?"

"The only things that I'm interested in seeing are the bed and you without clothes on." Veronica said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Rik was suddenly nervous; somehow making love to her telepathically seemed a whole lot easier than being with her in person.

"You are shy aren't you?" Veronica asked surprised.

"No, not really." Rik said, "I am... nervous."

Veronica frowned.

"Why? I won't bite unless you want me to." she said as she slipped her hands under his shirt and rubbed his back before sliding them down to his ass and squeezing before moving them back up to his lower back.

"I just never expected to find you and now that you are here....."

Rik cupped Veronica's face in his hands and kissed her for the first time as her mate. During the kiss all nervousness faded as the want and need to claim what was his took over. He broke the kiss, stepped back and took Veronica's hand and began to lead her through the house.

They heard Vanessa and Luc's voices coming from another part of the house but didn't stop or acknowledge them in any way as they made their way up the stairs. When they got to the top of the stairs Rik stopped Veronica and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" she asked surprised.

"Carrying my bride to bed." He replied.

"The wedding isn't for two weeks so I'm not a bride yet." Veronica replied.

"As far as I am concerned you are a bride, the real wedding is taking place now and soon we will be mated."

Rik opened the door and revealed an immaculate suite. Veronica looked around for anything out of place and realized that they both had some adjusting to do. She continued to look around as Rik carried her as though she weighed nothing through his wing of the house not stopping until they reached the bedroom.

Rik sat her on the bed and stepped back, he just wanted to look at her.

"You are very beautiful." he said softly as he walked toward her and knelt down at her feet and removed her shoes before kissing the top of each foot, "and I am lucky to have found you." he added as he ran his hands up over her jean clad legs and thighs until they rested on her hips.

Veronica put her hands on Rik's shoulders and waited. Rik stood up from his kneeling position and pulled Veronica up by her hands and kissed her until she melted into him.

Veronica pulled Rik's shirt up and over his head before trying to unbutton his slacks. She became frustrated and pulled the waistband of his slacks until the buttons flew off and the zipper now ruined was opened. She looked down at Rik's hard member, took it in her hand and stroked until Rik stopped her.

"Not like this." he breathed as he took her hands and put them on his chest, "do not move them." he commanded as he began to undress her.

Veronica wanted so badly to move her hands over his chest and down his stomach but she didn't. Her hands trembled as Rik continued to undress her until all that was left was her bra and panties.

"Mon dieu! My god!" Rik murmured as he took in her smooth coffee with cream colored skin, "you are even more beautiful than I had imagined."

Veronica's body thrummed and he hadn't really touched her yet except with his eyes. Rik took her hand and led her in a slow spin in front of him once, twice, three times until he was sure that he had seen as much of her as he could from the current angle.

His cock was already leaking and throbbing but he wanted to see every inch of her before he took her. After a final spin he reached behind her and undid her bra letting the straps fall over her shoulders and down her arms. The bra landed in a heap at their feet as Rik took a breast in each hand and squeezed and stroked the nipples until Veronica was biting her lip and moaning with both pleasure and impatience.

Not to be hurried, Rik slowly ran a finger along the waistband of her panties before hooking a finger inside and sliding them slowly over her hips.

"Rik....."

"I want to see all of you." he murmured as the panties fell to the floor. He kicked them out of the way and had her repeat the slow spin, "you are perfect." he told her after the last spin. He eased Veronica back on the bed so that her legs hung over the sides, knelt between them and spread her legs wide open revealing what he wanted to see the most.

The scent of her arousal was almost his undoing, the pungent but far from unpleasant smell made his cock jump and throb but he wanted just a little taste of her before they were mated.

Veronica was beside herself with impatience and need

"Rik for god's sake!"

Rik refused to be hurried; he had waited far too long for this moment. After he had his time they could go as hard and as fast she wanted but for now....

"You smell divine." he said as he nuzzled the inside of her right thigh and kissed it before turning his attention to her throbbing and glistening jewel. Without warning he licked and then sucked catching Veronica completely off guard.

The little taste became a long drink as he lapped up her juices catching them with his tongue before they hit the bed.

Veronica didn't know what hit her. She had experienced orgasms before but they hadn't even close to what she was experiencing now, no one had ever made her scream the way that she was screaming now. Rik continued to drink from her long after her climax waned, he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

Finally he stopped although he didn't want to. It was time for them to be joined as mates. He rose from his kneeling position and called Veronica's name.

"Look at me and hear my words." he said as he positioned himself to enter her for the first time.

"I Rik Gabriel claim you Veronica Sinclaire to be mine for eternity."

And then he rammed into her and stilled not moving until he felt Veronica moving beneath him. Rik stretched out over her not losing his tempo until he was face to face with her. He kissed her full lips taking in her breath and she his only leaving them long enough to lick the tears that streamed down the side of her face.

He felt the tingle at the balls of his feet and knew that within seconds the tingle would travel from the balls of his feet, up his legs and spread to his ass before it finally centered on his cock, Rik glued his mouth to Veronica's and moaned as his seed filled her. He ground against her until she came once again with a scream that was every bit as loud as the first one.

Rik slowly pulled out of her, moved to her side and snuggled her against his side. Neither of them spoke for several minutes as they caught their breaths. Until that moment Veronica couldn't have said that she loved Rik but now she could.

"I love you Rik." she said softly.

"Je t'aime- I love you." Rik replied, "Now sleep."

*********

Vanessa looked around at the slightly cluttered room and wondered why they had been paired as they were. She would have bet her bottom dollar that Rik's side of the house was as immaculate as her room at the other house. "Life is going to be interesting." she thought as she walked around the huge bedroom.

Luc was in the bathroom doing something that he didn't want her to see.

"Please wait here." he said as he kissed her and headed into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out and held his hand out to her, "come.'

Vanessa stopped at the doorway, the entire bathroom was alit with soft candle light, fresh flowers and rose petals floating in the tub that was already filled with hot water. An ice bucket with champagne sat on a small table that held two champagne glasses and an assortment of fresh fruits.

Luc like Rik wasn't going to rush his first time with Vanessa for two reasons, the first and main one was that he wanted her to feel how much he loved her, the second was the same as Rik's he had been waiting for her even if he had never admitted it until now.

"This is beautiful." Vanessa murmured softly. This was how she had envisioned her first night with her mate. The flowers, the romance; all of it.

"Do you really like it?" Rik asked peering into her eyes.

"Yes, I really like it." she said smiling up at him.

With a thought they were both naked. Luc's breath caught as he surveyed the naked woman standing before him. His mouth watered when his eyes landed on hard nipples that were centered on breasts that were large and looked soft enough to sleep on. Unable to resist, Luc lifted Vanessa up so that her nipples were at his mouth and began nibbling at them.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around Luc's head and held him tight against her breasts as she ground against him seeking relief. Luc released her nipple and set her down, it was going much too fast. He poured her a glass of champagne and handed it to her.

"Why did we stop?" Vanessa asked taking the glass of champagne.

"Because I do not want to rush this." Luc replied as he pushed a strand of hair out of her face, "It has been a long time in getting here.

He took the empty champagne glass and led her to the tub, got in before helping Vanessa in. Luc sat down and positioned Vanessa so that she faced forward and straddled his lap, he groaned when Vanessa rubbed her sex against his cock. As much as he hadn't wanted to rush, it was clear that he was fighting a losing battle. He lifted Vanessa up by her hips and eased her down until he was buried deep inside of her.

"I Luc Gabriel take you Vanessa Sinclaire as my mate; I swear to you that there will never be another and that I will protect you with my life. Je t'aime-I love you Vanessa."

Vanessa began to rock back and forth on him with her lips pressed against his neck before she realized what she was doing; she bit hard enough to draw blood. She came the moment his blood touched her tongue and he came with the first pull of blood that Vanessa took from him. Water mixed with rose petals splashed over the side of the tub soaking the floor.

Vanessa laid her head on Luc's shoulder and closed her eyes, as far as she was concerned everything was perfect. The sense of urgency that she felt when they first began to make love was gone replaced with the feeling that they could now relax and take as long as they wished.

The thing was, as perfect as she thought it was, Vanessa didn't understand the urgency or the sense of relief that followed it. She finally attributed as being a part of the mating ad relaxed as Luc stood still holding her and stepped out of the tub and headed into the bedroom.

Luc lay Vanessa on the bed, turned her onto her stomach and began a head to toe massage that had her purring in no time, when the back was finished, he turned her onto her back and massaged her paying special attention to her breasts. He pinched and rolled her nipples until she was whimpering but he refused to rush this time as he took one and then the other nipple into his mouth sucking and then nipping as his hands skimmed down her body, the touch so light it was a tease.

When he reached her mound, Vanessa raised her hips to meet his touch but Luc pulled back keeping the touch as light as a butterfly's until she was begging him for release. Luc slid two fingers inside of her while using his thumb to massage her clit. When she was close to coming, Luc quickly moved so that he was poised above her. The head of his cock was aimed at her opening, taking a breath he slid into her triggering her climax with his immediately following. He was going to move to lie beside her but she wouldn't let him.

"No, not yet."

Luc stayed where he was watching for signs that he was hurting her or getting too heavy. When he saw her eyes closing he began to slowly move.

"Luc?" Vanessa called.

"Yes?

"Je t' aime- I love you."

"Je t' aime Vanessa- I love you Vanessa." Luc replied as he kissed her cheek.

Vanessa turned to face him, laid her head on his shoulder and was asleep in seconds.

********

He paced back and forth filled with fury that Ethan and Katrina Sinclaire were happy, that their daughters had their mates and were at this very movement making love with them. "It isn't right!" he yelled into the air, "They should not be this happy!" he added as he threw a goblet filled with blood laced with wine across the room.

If he had his way every damned Sinclaire would be dead male and female both but he considered himself a fair man, he only needed one life. At first he wanted one of the twins but now it had come down to whoever it was he could get and no one was exempt.

He wasn't fooling himself, he knew that if he were caught and he was almost certain that he would be that Ethan Sinclaire would show no mercy to him whatsoever. He also knew that his mate Katrina as tenderhearted as he knew her to be wouldn't speak on his behalf. He had actually thought about ending his life after he killed one of them but decided that it would be the coward's way out. He wanted to suffer at their hands because no matter what they did to him, whoever he got a hold of would never be back and the Sinclaires would know the true meaning of loss.

He poured himself another drink and sat down at his desk. He turned on his laptop and pulled up his accounts, he had to make sure that everything was in order in the event of his probable death. His servants would want for nothing and would never have to work another day in their lives unless they wanted to as all of his money was to be split among them. They had become his family and each of them would inherit a home to do with as they pleased, he really didn't care.

Of all his house servants there was only one who wasn't afraid to confront him and for that reason alone he treasured her more than any of the others. He knew that she was in love with him but she wasn't his.... His was....

He gulped down wine/blood mixture and began to plan where he would go if by some chance he could escape. It didn't take him long before he realized that there was no place that he could go that he could escape the wrath of the Sinclaire family as a whole but that wasn't reason enough to dissuade him.

He resigned himself to his death.

********

The two couples spent the entire next day and night in their separate wings of the house before meeting in the common kitchen for a meal. Veronica noticed that Vanessa had lost some of her shyness while Vanessa noticed that Veronica seemed a little more settled.

It hadn't taken Luc long to realize that Vanessa liked everything in its place. He had gone into the bathroom for just a few minutes and when he came out everything had been put away. After a long discussion they came to a compromise.

Rik and Veronica also had to come to some kind of agreement. Rik was amazed that in two days their room looked like a cyclone had hit it and Veronica hadn't even moved her things in yet. Once again he was struck by the fact that their mates were the opposite of them and to a large extent were the opposites of each other although they were physically identical in every way except eye color.

"We have to go over to mom and dads tonight." Vanessa said, "The wedding is in less than two weeks."

"I've got my notebook done, how about you?" Veronica asked.

"Yep, what time are we going over there?"

"I told mom around six-thirty..... Ummm guys, tonight you talk to mom."

Rik and Luc looked at each other and shrugged thinking that compared to the meeting with Ethan a meeting with Katrina would be a walk in the park and were actually looking forward to talking with Katrina.

"Do you suppose we could go to your lab?" Rik asked Veronica, "I would like to see your research."

"As would I." Luc chimed in.

"We'd have to do it early or after we're done at mom and dads." Vanessa said, "and remember mom hates lateness." she said to Veronica.

"Then we'd better go afterwards." Veronica said remembering the last lecture they got when they late.

********

Katrina checked on the roast while Victoria set the table excited to be meeting who she considered to be her new brothers. She had even baked snickerdoodles for the occasion and had they gift wrapped to give as presents. She was just as excited to see her sisters; she missed them horribly and hoped that because they were mated that they wouldn't allow her to visit.

Katrina planned dinner for seven-thirty which would allow plenty of time for her to talk with Rik and Luc and for Victoria to get acquainted with the brothers. She liked both men and only planned to reiterate what Ethan told them although in a much nicer way and she would talk to them together instead of separately so that she wouldn't have to repeat herself.

She glanced at the clock and left Victoria to finish setting the table and Ethan to keep an eye on Victoria and the roast while she took a quick shower and changed. As she looked through the closet trying to decide what to wear she came across a box labeled 'maternity clothes' she resisted the urge to take the box out and to look at them for two reasons, the girls would be arriving soon, she wasn't pregnant and didn't know when or if it would happen again. To her opening the box would be jinxing herself if there was a chance of pregnancy. Instead she mused over what she should wear and went with comfort.

Twenty minutes later she was back in the kitchen checking on the progress of the meal. She looked at the clock when she heard Vanessa and Veronica's voices. She couldn't believe it, they were fifteen minutes early and she wondered which brother she had to thank for it. Her gut told her Rik although she wasn't sure of why she thought that.

Victoria was already sizing the brothers up with a critical eye.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12