Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Rohini and Vanessa were the closest friends!
5.7k words
4.14
29.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Rohini and Vanessa were the closest friends!

From an idea by Dalhia57

Dalhia is a mine of story plots. Some may be quite at odds with my own feelings but others are completely in tune. I just hope that the first ones don't give too bad stories while the second will really be enjoyed by the readers. At least, they are a real pleasure to write when I feel really in tune with the plot like here.

- - -

Rohini and Vanessa were students in a Grande Ecole in Paris. Many of the best scientific students in France don't go to University but continue their studies in an almost completely separate scholar system, almost unknown elsewhere in the world : the Grandes Ecoles (literally High Schools) where they begin with two or three years of high level Maths and Physics courses with maddening work hours, then a selection through an examination with a very limited number of accepted students. Ingénieurs have nothing to do with engines or the management of industrial plants as some people occasionally think in the rest of the world. Some of the French engineers may be physicists, chemists or specialists of any branch of science while other ones build bridges, planes, cars or roads.

If the two or three first years were devoted to hard work with very little time for any distraction, flirt or binge drinking (if the student wants to be in the happy few accepted in a school); the rest of the studies afterward is in comparison just like vacations but the accepted students had proved that they could work under maximal pressure and deliver good results in such extreme conditions. Such students often become assets in International companies looking for high potential people.

Rohini was an Indian girl. Her father lived in New Delhi but he came from Chandernagor, one of the former cities of the French colonies in India. He had worked with French military engineers when he lived there and he knew the value of such studies. In the school she had been selected into, Rohini had become the close friend of a French girl named Vanessa. Rohini and Vanessa had never wondered about the reasons that had made them become close friends. Both were tall and lithe, with voluptuous curves that had made them the wet dreams of most of their male colleagues. Both were shy with boys even if they were quite interested by them! They had just a common peculiarity that divided them from their other female class mates ; they had a rather dark or olive skin that was extremely visible in comparison with the white or the black skin of most of the other students...

None of them suffered from that special appearance : their fellow students were too highly educated to harbor any idea of racism. The few who had such ideas had been pretty soon black listed by the other students and had chosen to return to other more conventioal universities. Rohini had tried her best to comfort Vanessa when her mother had suddenly died, just one year before the end of their studies. They had been in the middle of their examinations at that moment and Vanessa hadn't even been able to attend the funerals that took place abroad. Rohini was too much engrossed by their exams to inquire.

At the end of June, it was Rohini's turn to receive very bad news from home : she received a telegram telling her that her father had fallen ill and her uncle had added that the doctor prognostic wasn't very good. She had better to come home fast if she wanted to see him in his last moments. Of course, she took a ticket on the first plane to New Delhi. She just left a letter to Vanessa, telling her how sad she was not to give her an appropriate good bye! Rohini was pretty sure she would never see Vanessa again, especially if she found a job in India...

When her plane landed at Indira Gandhi airport, Rohini relished the hot and dry weather of her home country. It changed her from the rain she had endured for weeks in France. It wasn't the rain itself that had bothered her but the lack of sun : the weather had been cloudy for weeks with just a few hours of sun and blue sky! She went to her father's flat and she dropped her wallets there before phoning to her uncle in order to have the latest news about her father. Her uncle seemed relieved that she had been able to arrive so fast. Rohini took a taxi to the hospital where her father had been transported. It was a shock to the young girl to discover her father she had left looking strong and healthy. He was so pale, his skin had turned gray and there were several monitors on a rack and an automatic pump that poured some medicine in his veins...

Rohini's father, Vidhan, greeted her with a weak voice, expressing his sorrow not to have been able to pick her up at the airport. He made a wide apologetic gesture to show the syringes and the pipes that maintained him in life. There was another man sitting on a chair near her father's bed. Rohini didn't know him but she made a formal Namaste (salute with hands joined and a deep bow of the head) just to be polite. The man returned the salute and presented himself.

- Hello, Rohini! My name is Mukherjee Rao and I'm your father's boss. Perhaps he had talked to you about me?

Rohini had never met Mr Rao but her father Vidhan had often spoken of him in his letters and mails. Wages in India were far lower than in Europe and her father would have been unable to support her without the help of his boss. He had promoted her father, allowing him to work extra hours to get a higher pay, offering him a company car to reduce his expenses and plenty of other financial gestures. Rohini perfectly knew what she herself owed to Mr Rao!

As they chatted, Rohini watched closely her father's boss : he was taller than her father, about 6 feet, a wide chest and bulging muscles on his arms. From what he told her, Mr Rao was a sportsman, practicing bicycle, tennis, golf, horse riding and sailing. No wonder he looked that young despite his fifty years. Mr Rao would have certainly beaten most of her fellow students in any competition, even though he was twenty five years older than them. Most of them were couch potatoes and never practiced any physical activities...

Mr Rao excused himself and returned to his office, telling Vidhan that he would come back later... As soon as Mr Rao had left, Vidhan called for Rohini to come nearer him.

- Rohini, my darling daughter, I'll be frank with you : the doctors don't give me more than a month or two before I die. Apart for my brothers, who have their own family to manage, you won't have any support in life. I'm not rich and I couldn't offer you a rich dowry.

- It's not important, Daddy. Now I could find a good job in Europe and dowries don't exist there. Most European girls marry guys they love and build up their couple on their own.

- I know it but I'm Indian and YOU are Indian, if I must make you remind it. In our country, most marriages are arranged by family. Love is just secondary. It will come as you get accustomed to live with your husband! I would die in peace if I knew my daughter is conveniently settled. I would have loved to know my grand children but I'm afraid I won't have that pleasure! Will you obey to the last wills of you dying father, Rohini?

Rohini had to make the strongest effort to calm herself and keep a steady voice. She had thought that she had gotten free of the overpowering but outdated customs of her home country. She felt a free woman like most of the students she had known in Paris and these custom suddenly jumped at her throat, trying to force her to accept a marriage with someone she didn't even know, probably much older than she was! Maybe he would want her to be a stay at home wife, just taking care of his household and his children while she had expected she would become someday a very important executive in a big international company, a respected woman but respected for her intelligence and her own professional skills and not for the cleanliness of her home or the wealth of her husband!

Vidhan pressed the question : he was anxious to have an answer, a positive one, of course!

- Rohi, my dear daughter, please, tell me you agree to meet the man I chose for you!

Rohini wanted to weep, to tell her father she couldn't accept to become an object in a man's home, that she wanted to be independent, to have a life of her own but that implied to cause terrible grief to her father. She was dizzy with sorrow! She would have given a million dollars to have her friend Vanessa to confide to, to support her and give her some shrewd advices...

As Vidhan insisted for an answer, arguing that his health was declining, Rohini asked her father who he had exactly in mind. Perhaps, the guy would be quite interesting and she wouldn't be adverse to that marriage, after having taken everything into consideration. Vidhan wasn't too keen to answer but when he realized that his daughter was adamant in her resistance, he finally granted her demand.

- Rohini, I would like you to marry Mr Rao, my boss! I know he is thirty years older than you are but remember that without his constant help, I would never have been able to support your studies in France. His wife has died one year ago, leaving him with a daughter. When he saw a photograph of you, he told me he was fascinated by you. I rapidly understood he was really in love with you and wanted you to become his wife. Actually he is very rich and he wants to enjoy life with a new young wife. He intends to transmit progressively his business empire to his daughter (and her would-be husband). He isn't interested by any dowry : he is too wealthy to care. Even if he passed out, he proposed to give you a part of his shares so that you'll never have to work during all your life!

- So you are ready to sell your daughter to your boss!

- Our family is in debt with him and you are, too, Rohini, don't forget it! Even if I'm to die shortly, I don't want the honor of our family soiled by my scion! How else do you want to repay Mr Mukherjee Rao?

Rohini had no answer to that question, even if the modern Occidentalized girl she was at heart was revolted by it... But she was also an Indian girl, who considered the will of her father as sacred. After hours of discussion with him, she finally and very reluctantly gave in and submitted to her father's decision. She was very unhappy with it but accepted her father's last will. Vidhan was so ill that he wanted to accelerate the proceedings as much as possible. The Indian man in his last stage seemed to be really in a hurry to hand over his daughter to his boss.

The reason of his sudden haste appeared soon clearly : he was declining awfully fast. Thus, instead of the usual pharaonic feast of Indian marriages with hundreds of guests, the ceremony was held in front of a very small number of friends of the bridegroom, as Rohini's friends lived in France. She wouldn't have liked them discovering she was getting married to a man twice her age! The only one she would have wished to attend was her friend Vanessa and she wasn't there! Rohini at that moment thought she had never met the daughter of her future husband...

- Mr Rao?

- We are about to get married, Rohini! You should start giving me my name or use endearment expression such as dear, darling, my love,... It will surely help you get used to being my wife!

- You're right, dear! I wondered why I never met your daughter! Is there a problem with her!

- Yes, I'm afraid of it : she considers this marriage as a treason against the memory of her mother! I should have remained a widower all my life, mourning my late spouse, on her point of view, but she promised to come and visit us after the marriage. As your father is terminally ill, I thought it better to postpone our honeymoon trip...

- An honeymoon trip? You never talked about it, Mukherjee!

- Difficult in such conditions but I think it absolutely mandatory to make us feel like a true couple. I intend to take you back home already pregnant with our first child!

- Yuhh! Our first child! We are not even married and you already think to your offspring!

- I'm very wealthy : so, I think this question is of primary importance! I'll be very blunt about it : my first wife has just given me a daughter and I absolutely want a male heir! So, I don't want you to take any pill or other contraceptive medicine for any reason! I don't intend to take any precautions with you either and babies will just be a welcome gift from Gods! You are young and I'm still very virile. So I intend to give you a very large family!

Rohini was appalled : her future husband wanted to transform her into a regular breeder and that had never been one or her priorities!

For the wedding ceremony, she put on a red saree. The family of Mukerjee put flower collars around their neck. His sister, Avunka, had braided white flowers in Rohini's long hair. Finally, she covered the bride's head with the pallu of her saree and pulled it down to cover her face : a good typical Indian bride should be very shy! Avunka finally led her sister in law to the nuptial room. The bridegroom was waiting for his spouse there, sitting on a huge settee. He was wearing a thin black cotton kurta and a traditional white cotton dhoti. When he saw the two women entering, he stared at his wife with lusty eyes. Rohini was pretty and young with luscious curves, the perfect combination to attract a middle aged man. Moreover, he knew that she was still a virgin and he intended to enjoy the defloration of the young woman!

Rohini perfectly knew it and the future events made her into a nervous wreck by now. Avunka led her slowly to the bed, just to increase the stress for Rohini. She made her sit on the bed, rearranging her saree. Avunka took a series of pictures of the bride with her face covered by her pallu, just for the pleasure of teasing Rohini.

- My brother, you have chosen a very pretty maid! She is so shy and beautiful. I'm pretty sure that you'll really enjoy your wedding night! She has wide hips : she will give you plenty of male heirs in the coming years!

Finally, Avunka left at last with a smirk to her mouth, closing the door behind her. Rohini sat silently on the bed, mesmerized by the fear. Her husband kept sitting on the settee. He finally ordered his wife to fetch him a glass of alcohol. She obeyed meekly, serving him without a word. She stayed standing and he didn't even propose her to sit down or take another glass for herself. He got up and sat close to her. Rohini was terrified.

He smiled to her and he lifted the pallu of her saree in order to discover her face. She had a large nose ring with a chain leading to her head pieces of jewellery. Her fore arms were glittering with gold bangles and rubies were decorating the head piece on her forehead. The elaborate collar and heavy chandelier earrings hampered her moves. Her husband brought his face close to hers and brushed her lips lightly with his hand. He caressed her cheeks and hair, before bending down and kissing her on the lips at last.

- My darling bride, you are just stupendous! Your fresh lips make my blood boil and my heart beat into a frenzy. I may be twice older than you are, but I intend to prove you that old doesn't rhyme with soft, at least for me! Don't you think so?

- I'm sure of it,... darling!

- Honey, I am so lucky to have your young and healthy body, all to myself, for my pleasure, on my bed, completely at the mercy of my lust for your young flesh. Don't expect to sleep this night!

- I will do my best to satisfy my Lord, my Rajah!

Rohini stood, blushing beet root just in front of her husband. He made her turn around to admire her from any angle. He caressed her long carefully pleated hair, then he removed the pallu of her saree, to reveal her choli. He had chosen it especially : it was a replica of cholis from the sixteenth century and it was so short that it didn't cover completely her boobs : a good quarter of them were totally exposed under the loose blouse. The cleavage was also widely exhibited, much more than she had ever been, even when wearing a bikini top on the beaches of the South of France. Of course, she couldn't wear a bra under such a minimum choli. Rohini stood before her husband with her head down in shame, while he was staring lewdly at her breasts.

- You have such magnificent breasts. They look so yummy, so large, so round, so gorgeous that I can's wait to maul them with my hands! They are so enticing, so ultimately beautiful that my cock has grown erect just by looking at them' I would like to rub it along the valley separating them later! It will be a delight, I'm sure of it!

Rohini did not reply. Mukherjee immediately got up and removed hastily his kurta. It was the first time, she had a direct view on her husband's body. He was inordinately strong and built like a bull. His chest was huge like a barrel. It was dark and very hairy -- with grey hair. That repelled her but she refrained from commenting on it : a bride shouldn't tell her husband she doesn't like his appearance. The muscles on his shoulders were bulging : he looked like the Himalayan mountains.

Mukherjee was wearing a thin dhoti with a white langoti (a loin cloth) underneath. Rohini could clearly see that his langoti was making an obscene tent, stretched out completely by a large baseball bat! Mukherjee had a really huge hard on. She got completely frightened looking at the size of it, just thinking that in a few minutes, she would be expected to accommodate that monstrous log in her tight pussy... She turned away from him, about to scream in fear. Her husband came behind her and took her in his arms. His huge and very hard cock was just poking against her bottom. The flimsy fabric of her saree and her petticoat wasn't an obstacle and she could feel it exploring her buttocks. He groped her breasts from behind and started cupping them avidly in his hands, lightly fondling her nipples, while pressing his erection into her buttocks. He was taking total possession of her body, announcing her that he owned her completely and that he intended to take full use of her body, that very day and in the future. No was certainly a word he would never allow her to pronounce! Mukherjee continued to kiss and nibble at her nape, commenting endlessly on the firmness of her young breasts.

- You'll see in a few months, when your breasts will be filled with milk, they will look and feel twice bigger, Rohini! But your baby will be fed only powdered milk! I will keep your delicious milk for my consumption only! If you produce too much for my needs, you'll transform a part of it into cheese or butter : it will be your main task, outside of coping for my sexual needs, of course, my dear spouse!

- Yes, my Rajah! I'll be your obedient milk slave!

Mukherjee didn't understand the mild sarcasm.

- I like you, Rohini, especially when you are so obedient. You will do your duty to your husband by feeding your milk to him!

While he whispered to her ear, he kept fondling her breasts and caressing her hips through her saree.

- Before we explore new pleasures for you, Rohini, I should ask you whether you prefer when a cock or a finger enters your pussy or when you have your clit frigged?

- I don't know, my Lord: I've never...

- Don't tell me you have never touched yourself!

- Never! I'm a pure virgin!

- Not even caressed a man's cock in your hand or your mouth?

- Never! I kept myself pure for my future husband!

- And now I'm officially your husband, I'll harvest and plunder the fruits of your temperance!

Mukherjee then made Rohini turn over. When she was facing him with her nipples pointing to him, he pulled her to him and kissed her, pushing his tongue, deep into her mouth, drilling relentlessly until her mouth wastotally invaded. Meanwhile, his hands had snaked under her choli and were kneading her breasts. Then, with his right hand, he started to lift her dangling pallu, lifting her saree and petticoat, bunching her saree around her hips, just like women do when they are working in their own house. The result was immediate : he was gradually exposing her thighs to his view. His hands started roaming all over the exposed expanse of skin, right up to her knickers.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12