Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 08

Story Info
A few days in the Chinese brothel.
7.3k words
3.63
34.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

Chapter 08

A few days in the Chinese brothel

From an idea by Dalhia57 with the kind authorization of Dee

Rohini's honeymoon trip takes her to another important place for Kyrhan's friends : she is going to meet Debbie and her daughters, formerly quiet inhabitants of New Jersey, kidnapped by a gang of thugs and trained to become willing whores in an Asian brothel (read A new life for Debbie series)

- - -

John has been really angry about his wife's escapade on the bridge over the motorway : they could have been arrested and it was something he wanted to avoid for personal reasons (see Mom knows best series). Unfortunately, a good spanking or birching would be a treat for Sunita. She was so deeply sexually addicted that virtually any punishments would become a pleasure for her. So, maybe some humiliation would teach her a lesson : when they were about to leave for the airport, he put a dog collar around Sunita's neck and prevented her from removing it with a padlock.

The dog collar had letters on it but instead of the name of a puppy, it was inscribed with capital letters : SLUT. The word was repeated on the cropped T-shirt she would wear along with denim short. The legs had been cut to reveal as much as possible her buttocks and barely cover her pussy but the outfit was meant to attract attention. Sunita's recently revealed exhibitionist tendencies would be satisfied but the leash attached to her collar and held in a firm hand by Neelam would ensure a public shame for the offending person.

Sunita may be the company owner, she had not total leeway on anything. To help her grasp the full dimension of John's wrath, she could also feel the stinging welts of the caning she had been given by Tyrone : six of his best across her buttocks completed by Neelam who had then rubbed jellyfish on her breasts. The stinging had made her weep until John had told her she was forgiven for having withstood her punishment with commendable gallantry!

At the airport, Sunita's outfit attracted widespread attention as it had been designed for but everyone froze in amazement when they discovered an Indian girl led Sunita on a tight leash! Some police officers arrived, menacing to arrest Neelam, John and even Sunita for indecent behaviour but John had taken a few initiatives to protect them : they were accompanied by a well known barrister who pointed out that other girls wore similar outfits and a collar and a leash couldn't be considered as an indecent garment! It was a shameful outfit but shame is not legally sanctioned!!! The cops surrendered to his legal comments and left.

When the check in was finished, the group went to the boarding gate and they kissed quite normally. The only difference was that when John hugged Rohini and Mukherjee did the same to Sunita, they squeezed the girls' breasts in their hands while the girls had crossed their wrists behind their backs as if they were captives. The two girls offered the guys their open mouths for torrid French kisses!

When they went through the body scanners, there was an instant of intense scrutiny when the detectors showed that Rohini had unusual objects shoved in her pussy and ass hole. She apologized and fumbled hastily under her short dress to extract two big buzzing dildos. She quietly shut them off and placed them in her travel bag. The policewoman in charge was blushing horribly but she could just advise Rohini not to use her toys during lift off and landing procedures... Rohini smiled to her husband : the provocation had been Sunita's idea and it had worked to the perfection!

At Singapore airport, Rohini didn't try to play similar tricks : Police there is much more powerful and less inclined to look leniently at such escapades! A big group was waiting for them at the airport : four girls and four men, two black and two white ones. The girls had a family look : a mother and her three daughters who appeared to be rather good copies of their mother, although they just looked a bit younger, maybe ten or so years but no more. The four of them had the same impressive boobs, the same slender waist and wide hips. Their clothes were close fitting and very sexy but quite demure apparently. The skirts were a bit short, the blouses, a bit low cut and the heels a bit higher than the other girls in the airport. Their look seemed pretty normal but the guys around couldn't tear their gaze from their figures. You couldn't point out any reason but all the male assistants had raging hard on and even a few girls discreetly proceeded to the ladies room to check why their pussies had just started to ooze fluids!

After they had exchanged their greetings and presented one another, they went to the taxi station. Rohini wondered about the reason why the four girls' presence had so much interested the assistance. The eldest woman, Dee, the mother of the three other ones negligently explained that they had always the same effect on men : there must have been something in their figures or their way of walking that broadcasted that they were top class whores and the men just reacted to this subliminal information! After some surprising walks, they had grown accustomed to it and just didn't care any more! Even in countries where prostitution is forbidden, men followed them to offer them discreetly a dinner, a ride in their car, a dress or a jewel in exchange for a short trip to the man's bedroom. Dee had made several trips abroad and most of the time, she didn't need to spend a dime : strangers offered everything. She had just to pick the most handsome or the smartest guy, hoping he would also be the best endowed one too!

The three other girls were Janet, Samantha and Joan. Janet had a swollen belly, probably pregnant by seven or eight months and the youngest one, Joan was too but it was less advanced, five months or so! Rohini who knew she was carrying a baby, too, was puzzled : It's rather unusual to have two sisters that got pregnant at the same time! Rohini told it to Dee who smiled knowingly :

- You didn't get the whole idea, Rohini! I am expecting twins, too, just like Joan and Samantha. Janet will be bred in three months. The Chinese Brothel that is our employer offers customers to fuck us and return nine months later with our offspring, for a sizable fee. Many men love to fuck pregnant women and that increases the demand for us! We are mounted every twelve to eighteen months, depending on the demand but I am on a special assignment : my father Eli is very rich and he has booked me already for the next five years. My sister Jacki entertains him at home and offers him about the same service. He is a jolly lucky guy, I think, and he is already the father of six babies, three pairs of twins, two from me and one from Jacki, not counting Jacki and me, of course. He fosters his babies to childless friends!

- It's straightforward incest! Isn't it a criminal offense?

- You are misled, Rohini : in most countries, incest is forbidden between an adult and an underage girl or boy but there is nothing in the law about incest between consenting adults in most countries! Even Janet is an adult but Eli intends to breed the daughters of Joan, Samantha and Janet when they are of age! Having him sire his great-great grand daughters would be a very important moment to celebrate!

- It's really nasty : you must be perverts to imagine it!

- But we are, Rohini : imagine a former teacher and housewife, her married eldest daughter, a professor, and the younger ones, still students at University, all abducted, mated with their attackers, becoming willing whores in a foreign brothel and earning heaps of money, allowed to travel freely and not trying to escape their abductors and loving them : we must be real perverts but we enjoy it tremendously! Oh I think I forgot to present our terrible abductors : Abbie, Tyrone and their white friends Al and Justin. Abbie is my life mate like Justin is Janet's but when we are in a hurry, any of us may service any of the men or all of them : we aren't jealous! All our men are a common resource we share quite amiably!

- Tyrone? I've met one in USA! He was very well endowed! Are they related?

- Not to my knowledge but you'll see that our Tyrone has nothing to envy him! Don't forget to try Abbie and Tyrone double-teaming you! I can tell you it feels like you are on a rocket to the sky!

Dee led them to her apartment. She told them that most girls in the Brothel were prisoners, locked in their bedrooms, waiting for the visits of customers. The girls usually took around one year to abandon their dreams of escape and settle in their life of prostitutes, high class whores but whores nonetheless. Dee and her daughters had willingly accepted their fate and had sworn their oaths of ownership to Abbie and the members of his gang before being shipped to Singapore. Since then, they had been more and more trusted. Dee had been the first whore in the house to be allowed to walk freely in the town, then to travel by plane to her home country on her own without supervision. Each successful trip had increased her liberty and now, there was almost nothing that she could envy to another girl in the town : she had a good job, earned plenty of money, had an apartment in an hush hush sector, was known widely with newspapers making papers on her theatre releases. She even presented lectures at university about modern theatre! She had her three daughters living in the same house, working in the same company, all of them mated with guys they respected and loved! Dee clapped her hands to draw attention :

- Rohini, you'll stay in Singapore just three days. We have plenty of interesting shops in the malls you'll certainly want to visit! They sell everything from the shortest and sluttiest skirts you could imagine to luxury items that only a princess could afford. In addition, your husband has entitled me to continue your education... Will you accept my authority?

- With pleasure, Dee! Order and I'll abide!

- Good, Rohini! Here is what I propose : First, we will retire in my bedroom for a girls only party to warm you up, then my daughters except Janet! will leave to take their normal duty at the whorehouse : they usually have four of five customers to service before dinner and a dozen afterwards! I will meanwhile show you how to deal with four well-endowed guys. Janet will retire in her own bedroom with your husband Mukherjee to entertain him! Then I'll leave you, Rohini, with our mates. It will be your turn to entertain them. Janet will then come back with your husband and you'll show him everything you'll have just learned! Afterwards, we'll go shopping in the mall together if we have time for it. As you are a submissive, Rohini, I won't ask you whether you agree with the program but what about you, Mukherjee!

- It seems to me just fine! I would have taken more guys. Rohini needs to develop her stamina!

- It'll be for the next day! I'll take her to the beauty parlour and have her prepared just as we are to work in the Chinese brothel. She'll take paying customers just like a newbie, just as if she was a whore! No time limit : You'll have to continue until you have serviced all the men who want it. As an un-owned trainee, you'll be entitled to half of your earnings. Then depending on the number of men who fucked you, we may propose you to become a full time member. You may even swear your oath of ownership and become a whore working for your owner.

- Who will he be?

- He or she, firstly. You could decide I would own you or you could belong to one my daughters or of their mates and you'll then stay here in Singapore unless summoned elsewhere or you could decide to be owned by your husband Mukherjee. You'll abandon then any free will, any say on the men who will fuck you, who will breed you. You'll be bred once every year to a year and half for an additional fee and the babies will be adopted away by strangers. You'll get just one tenth of your earning. Your owner will get thirty per cent, just for you to know who is the boss at home. He may punish you if you don't earn enough money and that sort of things or for just his own pleasure!

- OK, Dee! I think I should try anything! A honeymoon trip is the moment to do it!

- Beware! If you submit totally to your husband, he will be forever your master and you won't be allowed to divorce him for any reason!

- That's just what I would like!

- Amen! So, Mukherjee, Janet is going to show you her personal bedroom. You may do whatever you want with my daughter, as she isn't carrying a baby for the moment, while we enjoy your wife!

Mukherjee kissed his wife on the lips and left, holding Janet by the waist. He hadn't closed the door that he had already a hand cupping one of her breasts and the other one exploring under Janet's skirt. He must have clever hands as Janet offered him her lips for an open mouth kiss. They heard her laughing and joyfully chatting with Mukherjee. The day for Mukherjee seemed to start under happy auspices!

Dee led Rohini to a leather couch. She made her kneel on its edge and hiked her skirt up over her sumptuous hips. The straps of the tiny red lace garter-belt she was wearing framed Rohini nice round ass cheeks. Her outfit seems rather slutty on such a young wife but neither Dee nor any of her daughters seem to be shocked by it, on the contrary.

- God, Rohini, you travelled on plane without undies!

- Of course, Dee, my husband wanted it so : during my previous air travels, I was fucked by other travellers and by waiters...

- In front of your husband?

- Of course, Dee! Where would I go?

- So you are already an avowed submissive! It will make things easier! Strip down naked and do it slowly with as much grace as you can muster! Did you ever watch a strip tease?

- In a film but never in reality!

- Then my daughters and me will present you later a little show just for you. We will leave you the opportunity to train and strip later in front of your husband. Your curvy body with your big boobs, your round bottom, your tight waist and your long hair will be ideal to offer him or your future customers a mind blowing show!

Dee reached down and pulled Rohini's ass cheeks wide open, exposing wantonly her puckered rosette. She bent down and slowly pushed a finger into Rohini's back passage. It went in quite easily.

- It seems that your ass hole is no more virginal, Rohini. In fact, I would say it received several times visitors that were probably much bigger than my finger! Let's see : two fingers... No it's still too easy! Three fingers and there is still some slack! Congratulations, Rohini! You are ready to receive Abbie in your anal hole in a few hours! I would never have expected it from a newly wed bride. Mukherjee has made a very fine job! Tomorrow, even the best-endowed men in Singapore will be able to impale you! They will receive an email from the Chinese brothel telling them that a new Indian girl will be ready to service them with no limit tomorrow! You may have a good number of visitors!

Rohini blushed but she was secretly proud that Dee had told her she had been properly reamed to receive the meatiest cocks! Samantha handed her mother a tube of KY jelly. Dee coated Rohini's anus with it. Janet wanted to push the jelly into Rohini's bowels but Dee told her :

- No use for such delicacies : Rohini's ass is totally loose. She needs the real thing. Give me the big strap on dildo, the one moulded on Abbie's cock. We will use it as a piston!

- But it's too big! Even I have to work it for an hour before it enters my ass!

- I know but you are still rather tight! Rohini is meant for the biggest pokers. I think she could accommodate a donkey, now! The guys who normally use your back passage wouldn't even feel any friction here! Want to try to fist fuck her?

- Maybe later, Mum!

Dee wanted to prove her daughters she was still the boss in their family. She put on the sturdiest strap on dildo they had with the thick column of Abbie's cock protruding from her belly. Dee caressed it lovingly : it was the cock of her lover, of her owner, of her Master even if she didn't love that name and she was able to accommodate it in either of her holes, usually without lubrication. Abbie was her mate and it felt quite normal he could use her just how he wanted!

Crouching behind the Indian girl, Dee pushed her big black cock deeply into Rohini's gaping open ass hole in one decided, continuous thrust. Rohini just gasped from the brutal intrusion. Her daughters could see the benefits of her long hours exercising at the gym : her toned, muscular thighs connected with the milky-white globes of Rohini's bottom with an audible plop. Each long, hip-swivelling plunge of the huge dick made Rohini more fleshy ass cheeks wobble ostensibly.

Rohini screamed in bliss. Dee with a master like authority rummaged under Rohini's prone body, cupping her breasts in her hands and kneading her large nipples. An expert woman like Dee had never caressed Rohini. she drove Mukherjee's toward a massive climax. Rohini's nerve went in overload when Dee continued her relentless assaults. Her pussy was sizzling hot, desperate for any caress as the huge dildo was ravaging her bowels! Dee knew how to use the little rubber nubs at the base of Abbie's "cock" : it rubbed continuously her clit and another one was frigging Rohini's clit at the same moment. The two women's screams rose to a crescendo as they shared multiple, continuous orgasms for a long time. Dee leant down and French kissed Rohini in a passionate embrace!

- I'm delighted of having met you, Rohini! I wish you to enjoy these few days with us and look forward to meet you again in the future! I'm quite sure that Mukherjee would never have dreamed of marrying a sexier, more uninhibited girl with such a sexual appetite!

Dee would have loved continuing to enjoy the Indian beauty but she had to satisfy also her daughters : they may love their mates, they had been trained to become bi, ready to service as eagerly men and women and they loved to take care of fresh new girls! Samantha took the strap on dildo from her mother and put it to her waist. Joan took another double dong of lesser diameter and told Rohini to lay on her four on a low table. Samantha presented her huge cock to Rohini's pussy while Joan shoved hers into the Indian's girl mouth! As the two girls were heavy with baby, most positions were forbidden for them. Fortunately Rohini still didn't show off! Samantha and Joan started to double-team their buxom guest and they gradually increased their pace! Rohini screamed soon in ecstasy!

Rohini kept arching her back, lifting her crotch in the air to meet Samantha's downward thrusts into her pussy. Dee knelt to watch Rohini's arse. She smiled when she saw the Indian girl working her butt hole, rhythmically clenching and unclenching it. On occasions, it stayed gaping open. Dee couldn't resist to the desire Rohini's wild exhibition had ignited in her loins. She had watched her dildo when it was just out of Rohini's arse : it had been perfectly clean! Dee had never done anything so depraved but she bent down and started to lick and suck the young woman's pouting ass hole. She shoved her tongue in as deep as she could. She swirled her tongue into her ass hole making Rohini cum like crazy! The Indian girl's pussy juices were cascading from her twat onto Dee's nose and tongue as she worked hard to lick it all clean!

Rohini was really fucked silly with all her holes attended to at the same time. She had never imagined it could be that good to be eaten and fucked wildly by three women simultaneously! She fainted for a few seconds when her climaxes got repeated too fast : she was panting, desperate for breath! Dee left her to cool down and started to exchange torrid caresses with her daughters. When Rohini lifted her head, Dee told her :

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12