Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 09

Story Info
The end of Rohini's honeymoon trip.
6.5k words
4
17k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From an idea by Dalhia57

Rohini woke up in an unknown bedroom. Mukherjee wasn't near her and apparently, he hadn't slept on her side. She understood him : there was dried cum on her thighs, on her face and between her buttocks. She had taken showers between fucks during the previous night romps with paying customers but they had filled her holes quite deeply, it seemed! She should have used that dildo shaped showerhead that Dee had proposed her : perhaps Mukherjee would have stayed with her to fuck her in the morning... Rohini was elated that she had been able to service so many men without difficulty : she was proud to be now a seasoned whore. Many women dream of becoming a whore for a day or a week but she had done it for real! She just hoped that her husband would offer her again to so many men, sure of their power on her as they had paid for it!

When Rohini tried the door, she found it was locked and the key wasn't on her side : she was a prisoner! She was quite happy with the situation : in the Chinese Brothel, most women were kept locked in their bedrooms. Few had been given the permission to walk about freely or even exit the premises as Dee and her daughters had been given. Being the prisoner of her husband, ready to service him at anytime had become the central piece of her sexual fantasies! She took a long hot bath in perfumed water before applying her make up, painting her nails and toes and putting lipstick on her lips, her nipples and her pussy lips. Rohini wondered whether she should stay naked or put on some dress. She finally chose to stay naked. She took the belt of a bathrobe and managed to tie it with the help of her teeth around her wrists in her back. Then she knelt on the floor near the entrance door, so that her first visitor would discover her in a quite submissive posture! She hoped it would be Mukherjee or Dee but anyone, man or woman would suit her! Rohini just hoped that her visitor would take advantage of her position, force her head onto the floor with her buttocks pointing upward and use her as he wanted : pussy or ass, she didn't care any more : wasn't she now a seasoned whore ready to be used and abused without any consideration?

Two hours later, Rohini heard the door being opened at last. It was Mukherjee accompanied by Dee! They discovered Rohini who was patiently waiting for their arrival in the dark. When they noticed she had applied her make up and tied her wrists together, they complimented her for her submissiveness. Mukherjee bent down, intending to remove the restraints around her wrists but Dee caught him by the elbow :

-Mukherjee, Rohini has probably worked hard to prepare herself to receive you properly. She has herself decided how she wanted to be treated! Instead of delivering her, you should use her as a Master would use a mere slave!

-Uhh! You're right, Dee! I hadn't realized that Rohini could enjoy being enslaved! What would you advise me to do?

-Be rough with her! Force her head on the floor and make raise her hips as high as she can! Then force your cock into her arse but this time without lubrication apart from her saliva! Tell her that she should be permanently ready to receive you anytime, anywhere, anyhow! When you'll have spurted your sperm in her bowels, we'll return to my apartments. She will get there on her hands and knees with a collar and a leash for anyone to see that she is a slave about to be used by her master! Such women should be permanently exposed and exhibited ; your wife loves it that way!

-I will follow your advice, my friend! You know how to deal with such girls!

Rohini screamed when her husband entered her puckered ass hole without lubrication but she enjoyed every moment of it. She had never expected to be then led naked on a leash through the corridors and the Chinese Brothel lobby to Dee's apartments but it was such an arousing experience! She relished the constant humiliation as many people stopped to watch her straddling by and chat with Dee and Mukherjee. She kept her head high, proud to be exhibited by her master! Many of the people admiring her asked whether Rohini would be available again in the afternoon and were quite disappointed to learn that her plane to New Delhi would take off around 6 PM!

They finally arrived to Dee's apartments. Dee's daughters greeted them with their mates. They complimented Mukherjee about Rohini's freshness even after having been used extensively all the previous day. Dee clapped her hands to draw the general attention : she had always loved being the master of ceremony.

-It's time to prepare Rohini for her Oath of Ownership! Samantha, is everything ready?

-Yes, Mom, the dress is waiting on my bed!

Samantha took Rohini's leash and led her to her bedroom. Rohini followed meekly... She discovered on the bed a superb wedding dress, complete with gloves, white stockings, shoes and even a nuptial veil! Samantha told her to stand up and put on all these garments Rohini was soon as magnificent as a girl about to leave for her marriage ceremony. Samantha had prepared a wedding certificate for the ceremony. Al was appointed the marriage photographer as he had been on several previous occasions! He made pictures of Rohini proudly walking on Mukherjee's arm to a table covered with a white sheet and decorated with a few white flowers. Abbie and his gang were aligned on the right side of the alley. They were wearing formal black suits with bow ties. Dee and her daughters were stark naked but white stockings, white shoes and a white ribbon in their hair.

Dee explained she had to modify the procedure due to the circumstances. Dee first asked Rohini to give her engagement and her marriage rings. She handed them obediently to Mukherjee.

-Now, I pronounce you, Mukherjee, divorced and freed of any duties toward your former wife Rohini. You are from now on completely free to dally with any woman of your choice as you want! You never will have to wear your wedding ring any more. That doesn't concern you, Rohini! You are not allowed to have any sexual encounter with any one, male or female, without the knowledge and agreement of Mukherjee and you must keep your wedding rings! Just their significance has changed : they are now the symbols of your servitude! The date of your marriage on the rings will be replaced by the date of your oath of ownership and Mukherjee will place them on your finger again!

Rohini just nodded. She felt unable to speak!

- Kneel down at my feet, Rohini and announce publicly with a loud voice that you renounce to Mukherjee's marital vows!

Dee lifted Rohini's veil so that the camera could make a close up of her face as she pronounced the fatidic words. Rohini repeated the sentences Dee whispered to her. The camcorder registered her every words.

- Now present to the camera your wedding certificate for a close up. Fine! Now roll it in a cylinder and take it into your mouth. . . Wait a minute! It would be wiser if you went in the bathroom and installed you in the tub. I don't want my bathroom to become a mess!

Dee felt her heart jump in her chest when she remembered the ceremony in which she had taken the central role several tears ago! Mukherjee hastily opened his fly and took out his now quite erect cock. He took it into his hand and placed it at the open end of the cylinder. Rohini was quite conscious of his intents and felt ready for it. She felt soon a warm jet filling her mouth as her husband was peeing into her mouth through her marriage certificate paper! She swallowed the warm pee as fast as she could but some of it overflew and drenched her wedding dress. She was so excited that she didn't care at all! When he had finished peeing, he took out the sodden paper, uncoiled it carefully. The paper was dripping wet. He applied it on Rohini's face. It clung to her face. The ink was already dripping down, already half erased by the pee.

- Will the witnesses step forward now and add their signatures to this document?

Abbie was the natural leader of the group and he was the first one to come forward. He freed his huge cock and aimed it straight to Rohini's face. He emptied his bladder on it, and then Al and Justin did the same thing. Dee called out.

- Now it's my turn! Open your mouth, Rohini!

She turned her bottom toward Rohini and bent down. The jet of warm pee hit Rohini straight on the nose and splashed all over. Dee was quite relieved to have told Rohini to go to the bathroom!

- Would now my daughters add their own contribution?

Without a comment, the three sisters one after the other stepped forward, turned their backs toward Rohini, bent forward and parted their legs. When Samantha let go, the jet hit Rohini straight in her open mouth! Rohini fought hard to swallow as much of her offering as she could! The marriage certificate, now totally sodden and definitively soiled was in tatters. Mukherjee was a bit surprised to see his wife smiling under the yellow shower. Rohini seemed to enjoy that humiliation that would have been a horrible ordeal for most women! She pushed forward her breasts to offer them to the ultimate jets of Joan.

Following the rite Abbie had taught her during her own initiation, Dee shredded the remains of the marriage certificate and shoved them into Rohini's mouth. The Indian girl opened wide her mouth to receive the disgusting pieces of paper. Dee and Abbie then made Rohini stand up and ripped up completely her wedding dress, leaving her in her veil, gloves and stockings. He showered her down to clean somewhat the mess. She then fixed the leash to the ring on Rohini's collar. The formal enslavement of Rohini could now begin. Dee announced :

- Who is claiming, this woman, Rohini, as his own?

Dee told Mukherjee the sentences and he repeated them aloud! Dee and Rohini watched one another but Rohini seemed to have made her choice. She turned her head toward her husband who announced proudly :

-I, Mukherjee, claim Rohini who wears my rings and my leash!

Rohini had still not been branded. That would be Mukherjee's first duty when he would be back home! Unless he just had her tattooed but Rohini would feel deprived of a testimony of her being owned by Mukherjee! A brand could be felt in the dark!

- Rohini is now the slave of our friend Mukherjee! Mukherjee, what career do you want your slave to follow?

- She will soon be the vice president of my company directly under my orders and my daughter's. But for her personal duties, I want her to become a whore and baby maker, just like you, Dee!

- Rohini, do you agree to become a whore and baby maker for Mukherjee's benefits, for the rest of your life, to abide to his orders, wishes and whims, to service as completely as possible all the men and women he will choose or accept for you?

- I do, Mistress!

- Then I declare you, Mukherjee, the total owner of Rohini and you, Rohini, the totally owned property of your master Mukherjee. Now you can own your property, Mukherjee! I know that you have already knocked her up and I hope you'll do it many times in the future! Enjoy her at will! Remember that she is not allowed to deny you anything, now!

Mukherjee took Rohini in his arms and carried her to the dining room. He laid her on the table. She didn't wait for orders to open her thighs and lift her feet to his shoulders. She grabbed her neck with her arms, pushing her breasts toward him. She repeated the words Dee had pronounced years before :

- Now that I'm your owned whore, Master, claim me! I want your big cock inside my pussy. Fuck me long and hard! Then you'll own my other holes : Fuck me, possess me! I am yours, totally yours!

- Will you dance naked for me to make your big boobs jiggle for my pleasure? Will you help me in some difficult commercial discussion by offering yourself to my partner in the most outrageously indecent outfit I'll have chosen for you? Will you wiggle your breasts, hips and ass on a dance floor to make any spectator so horny he would risk anything to fuck you? Will you service the men I had chosen, in a bed, in a car, in an hotel room, on a golf practice or on a beach for a fee?

- Yes, Master, I'll do that and much more for you! Aaaarghhh!

Dee had signalled Mukherjee that discussion was finished. It was time for the new Master to prove his worth. He had rammed his cock deep into Rohini's quite eager twat and he had pushed it in until he was embedded to the hilt inside her pussy. He waited a few seconds to enjoy his new slave, and then he pulled back slowly, leaving just the tip of his cock inside her before ramming it back inside her with a big hump forward. Rohini screamed her violent pleasure as he fucked her mercilessly! Then Mukherjee pulled out so fast that his cock popped out with a sucking noise.

-Abbie, you may now fuck Rohini with your friends, as you want. I want to have to help her, half comatose, on her plane seat as we fly back home!

Mukherjee had his wet dream come true as Abbie and his team, fucked mercilessly Rohini for hours. When they got unable to get another interesting hard on, Dee put on the big strap on dildo moulded on her mate's huge cock and she took her part in satisfying Rohini. The Indian girl didn't have much to do : she was just the receptacle of the lust of all the other people. Mukherjee wanted her well used but just as a fuck toy, not as a true sexual partner for the time being. It was just a whimsy but the result was that Rohini just had to part her legs and receive the cocks and dildos her partner presented to her holes. It was sufficient to make her cum wildly!

Before her departure, Dee made her use the shower head in the shape of a dildo : the central jet hit directly her cervix while the secondary ones were mounted on a rotating part that massaged the walls of her vagina. Rohini screamed in surprise when Dee opened the faucet and the water hit the sizzling hot walls of Rohini's pussy. The Indian girl had never felt anything like that! She enjoyed it tremendously and begged Mukherjee to order one for their bathroom!

-You could even leave it inside of me and connect it to your automatic hosepipe system. Every hour, the system would come into life and make me cum unrelentingly! I would love the surprise, as I would have no idea of the time it could be!

-Hmmm! A good idea! I could even have a webcam on a tripod and a remote to switch on the water when I see you dozing off or denying you a climax when you seem to wait too anxiously for it! I could become soon a real sadist! OK, I will order several of them!

Rohini was so tired that Mukherjee had to roll her on a wheel chair to the plane. The waitresses looked at Rohini with pity as they thought she was terminally ill while she was just fucked out. He even asked for a foil of plastic to place on the seat and everyone thought that Rohini was incontinent. Mukherjee grinned and Rohini blushed horribly when they realized it! Mukherjee placed a comforter on Rohini's thighs and the staff admired his gentleness with his ill wife. They never realized he had plunged his fingers into her pussy and he was wanking pretty hard Rohini, safely hidden under the comforter! Rohini tried to muffle her screams of ecstasy but the waitress thought she was in pain and offered anything they could do to help her! Rohini remembered a passage of "The Story of O", an erotic novel and a film where it was said that it is almost impossible to know whether a girl is suffering awfully or just in the throes of a wild climax! Now Rohini knew what the author, Pauline Réage, meant and could testify she had been right!

When they arrived at Indira Gandhi airport, they were nearly at home but Vanessa wasn't there to greet them. Instead, there was a huge man holding a cardboard on which was written Mr Mukherjee and Mrs Rohini... The man seemed very strong and certainly quite dangerous in a struggle! He greeted Mukherjee :

-Welcome back in your home country, Sahib! I suppose that this girl is the Memsahib Rohini. May I ask you whether she is dominant or submissive? It's for the travel to Prince Kyrhan's palace!

-She is submissive but why do you ask the question?

-The cabin is air conditioned for your comfort, sir, but I was given strict instructions that submissive girls should not be pampered and not be treated with such a luxury! Slut Rohini should travel on the front seat, next to me! She is also expected to carry your wallets and put them in the trunk herself unless they are really heavy but they don't seem to be so! There is just a provision for a submissive to enter the air-conditioned cabin if but only if the dominant occupying the cabin intends to use sexually her or him!

-Impressive! I might enforce the same decision at home! What's your name, by the way?

-I am Rajeev. I am the palace factotum! I can boast that Prince Kyrhan and princess Kira trust me completely! They are waiting impatiently for your arrival!

-Hummmppphhh! If the etiquette in this palace is so strict, may I inquire whether the Prince and the Princess are both dominant, if my question isn't too crude!

-No! It seems to me your inquiry is quite logical. The Prince is straightforwardly dominant. The Princess is more balanced : when I met her for the first time, I was appointed in charge for her basic training and I've had her fucked repeatedly by people from the palace staff or parents of them but then the Prince took over. Now, when I drive the car to transport the princess, she informs me of her mood by taking place in the back of the car or on my side...

-And the consequences of her choice are ...?

-If the princess sits on the front bench, I often stop when I find a suitable place and tell her either to suck my cock or lift the hem of her saree to service me either in her pussy or in her arse, for example. If the princess sits in the cabin, I just ask her quite politely what are her orders!

-I see! So, my dear Rohini, I fear that there will be no air-conditioned cabin for you today!

At least there was a hood to protect Rajeev and Rohini from the scorching sun! The window closing the cabin prevented Mukherjee to hear the discussion between Rajeev and Rohini but he could see the man turning toward his wife and speaking to her. He was getting bored and considered using the interphone to tell Rajeev to stop at the first opportunity to allow Rohini to get into the cabin with him... The car was blocked in a traffic jam so frequent in India. Mukherjee realized that Rohini was nowhere to be seen! He bent forward until his nose came in contact with the separation window. He then found back Rohini!

She was on her knees on the floor of the car. She was totally naked, busy to pump Rajeev's cock deep into her mouth. The other car drivers and passengers were certainly unable to see her but the bus and truck drivers had a perfect view on her proud breasts and the people on the upper floors of the nearby houses could discover she was completely naked! Mukherjee pressed the interphone button. Rajeev immediately answered :

-Rajeev, here, at your service! How can I help you?

-I see you have found a pleasant pastime! Is Rohini sufficiently nice to you?

-She has really a velvety mouth, Sir! Congratulations : you have her trained to the perfection! As we were blocked in the traffic jam, I asked her to help me calm down! Does it bother you, Sir?

-Not at all, Rajeev! Just when you have finished with her, please stop somewhere quiet and send her to join me in the cabin! I would like her to offer me the same service!

-Understood, Sir! I will do my best to satisfy you! Shall I send her to you naked as she is or wearing a saree!

-Hers are in the wallets, Rajeev!

-But we have a few ones for emergencies and the etiquette in the palace is quite strict : any Indian woman MUST wear a saree at any time, especially to be presented to the Prince and the Princess! A short walk around the car in the nude may teach your Rohini her place in the world!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12