Vanessa, my Dearest Friend Ch. 12

Story Info
Epilogue?
5.1k words
3.93
18.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 from an idea by Dahlia57

epilogue?

On the next morning, Rohini put on a business suit and arrived quite early at the headquarters of the company owned by her husband Mukherjee. She had found in the mail waiting for her, a letter from her friend Vanessa that officially informed her she was appointed senior vice president of the company. She should report to Vanessa at half past eight that day to sign the legal papers. Returning to work marked the end of her honeymoon. She was quite sad about it. It had been a period of frantic sexual activity and life would be boring in comparison!

Rohini was quite satisfied professionally: Vanessa had promised her she would have an important role in the management of the company and she had done what she had promised. Rohini would never have expected it otherwise : Vanessa was her friend of old, wasn't she? She was a bit surprised that her responsibilities had not been explained... Perhaps she would be given a choice!

An assistant came to fetch her at the gate as she didn't have an access badge and made her fill in all the papers. She explained Rohini that her red badge would give her access to Vanessa and Mukherjee's personal offices and even to their own computers... Rohini felt quite proud she was admitted that far in the company heart, so fast! She hadn't expected to be trusted so fast!

The assistant then led her in front of Vanessa's office. She knocked at the door and the familiar voice of her friend told her to enter. Vanessa went to greet her. They hugged and kissed. Vanessa's kiss landed on the corner of her mouth but Rohini thought it had been an accident...

-Please, sit down, Rohini! How was your honeymoon trip?

Rohini blushed. She had never thought her honeymoon would be punctuated by so many kinky adventures : her husband had used all the sexual possibilities of her body and she had been shared by strangers male and female in front of her husband who should have objected to it but seemed quite interested by her feats. She had been spanked and punished in some shameful ways. She had really enjoyed being used sexually by all these men and women but now she was back in real life and she didn't intend to talk about all these events even with her dear friend Vanessa. She just gave her a very expurgated version of her trip. Vanessa smiled discreetly in answer.

-Rohini, You shouldn't keep secrets from me, from now on. Sunita and Dee have sent me a quite complete report on your activities when you were with them. I know you have a very shy and demure appearance. but, underneath, you are a very hot slut! You aren't afraid by public exhibition and are ready to service anyone male or female! It had been my opinion on you and that was why I told my husband that you would make a perfect hot housewife for him when he talked about remarriage. He wanted a young, very attractive and not shy at all girl! I told him you were the perfect candidate and that I felt that I thought you could be trained to become his submissive slave. You'll agree that my opinion was quite accurate!

Rohini blushed again. She hadn't expected that her friend would have insider information on her extra marital activities during her honeymoon trip and she had never thought it training, just an education for a newly wed bride by her husband! OK, she had stopped wearing undies (she had chosen to stay naked under her suit for this occasion) and her skirts had gotten much shorter. Also, none of her shoes had heels shorter than four inches. Her most recent stilettos, bought in a Singapore outlet went as high as six inches but they were plateau shoes... She blubbered :

-Vanessa, I thought you were my closest friend!

-But I am, Rohini! Just I thought you would be quite apt to offer my father the release he wants : you are pretty, resilient, sex addicted and totally uninhibited, sexually. Your technical abilities are for the time being of little interest to us : I have the same and my father is still quite active! We have a much more useful role for you! Do you want to discover your new job?

Rohini was flabbergasted. She didn't understand what would be her position in the company! Vanessa stood up and pushed back her armchair. She gestured toward Rohini :

-Come here, darling! I will show you your work place!

Vanessa extended her hand, indicating a place somewhere under her desk. She discovered a strange contraption in the darkness below, something like a seat without legs bur well padded. There were two cylindrical objects protruding from the seat. Rohini couldn't imagine what this contraption was. Vanessa smiled when Rohini looked at her completely bewildered :

-This is your work place, Rohini! You are going to creep under my desk and sit on this ergonomic seat!

The submissive tendencies of Rohini that Mukherjee had unveiled and nurtured led her to abide to her daughter in law's orders. Vanessa continued to give her friend her instructions :

-You see : there are padded places for your knees. You'll be quite comfortable down there. I made a test with a Bengali trainee, last month and she could stay in place for eight hours without feeling any cramp! You'll be able to spend plenty of time on this seat!

Rohini enjoyed being given strict orders by her friends. She could feel that her pussy had gone quite wet and that she was excited like hell. She commented to Vanessa.

-But I can't sit there! There are these two cylinders, just in the way! How could I...

-Rohini! You are an engineer! Use your brain to understand what these protrusions are for!

Rohini looked closer at the cylinders and nodded :

-I see! They are dildos : the front one is for my pussy and the slender one is for my ass, isn't it so, Vanessa!

-A good guess, Rohini. I chose the slender one to help you get accustomed to it. I'll replace it soon with a much bigger one that has been moulded on my father's cock when he is really excited! So your ass hole will be always ready to accommodate him! Knowing how you react, I'm quite sure that your pussy is already dripping with your love juices! You won't need any lubrication but your ass hole will need some. You are going to skewer your pussy on the back dildo to use your love juices as lubricants. Just move your pussy up and down and turn around to get an even coating!

-I've done it, Vanessa!

-Good! Now pull out completely and reposition carefully. The base of the dildos is somewhat mobile and they may slide on your skin and not enter you but I want both of your holes to be filled up! Is it done, luv?

Rohini gasped when the twin dildos entered her pussy and ass. She cummed immediately. What would it be when Vanessa would tell her to use a much bigger girth? She would cum and cum again and she would disgrace herself in front of her husband! She hastily replied to her friend :

-Yes, Vanessa!

-For you, from now on, it will be Mistress Vanessa when you are on sexual duty and that will be most of the time if not permanent!

-Yes, Mistress Vanessa!

-Just another thing before I show you what will be your duties : The dildos in your pussy and ass hole aren't passive as they feel for the time being : they are vibrators with ten possible stimulations : the head can bob in your holes like a real dick fucking you. The one in your pussy can also rotate to stimulate your G point There are many sprockets that can poke out of the cylinder to make you feel as if you were fucked by a giant. The other ones, you'll discover soon!

-But I am a girl and you are, too, Mistress Vanessa! You told me I would have to use the same contraption under your desk! Do you want to penetrate me, just like a man?

-I want you to surrender to me completely. You'll be my pleasure toy just you'll be also my father's too! But I had not finished! There is even a built in possibility to deliver a little electric shock to the girl. We also tested it on our trainee. We may choose the voltage and the duration and you'll feel anything from real sharp pain to continuous climaxes until you faint! All these possibilities are computer controlled. You may remember that I graduated in cybernetics! My computer will keep you entertained even when I'm abroad! You'll just come and take your usual place on this seat and start to enjoy. There's a webcam under my desk so that I will be able to see you climaxing wildly from the ministrations of my robotic system from anywhere in the world!

Vanessa pushed a key on her computer keypad and the dildos suddenly went into life. Rohini screamed in surprise as the different parts began to swirl in her pussy. It was completely painless for the moment. She needed a few minutes to get accustomed to be fucked by a computer but it became soon even more and more pleasurable. A flesh and blood lover wouldn't have done better. She moaned and groaned as she was pushed toward a mighty climax.

- You see, Rohini! It's a good simulation of the best lover you could imagine and it never tires but when the electric shocks will start, you are going to scream aloud. I don't want to have the staff barging into this office, so I will gag you quite efficiently!

Vanessa was told to lift the hem of her friend's saree. Rohini discovered her friend was naked underneath. Vanessa sat on her armchair with her pussy protruding from her seat, totally uncovered! She rolled her armchair forward until Rohini's face was fully lodged between her legs, her chin in direct contact with Vanessa's pussy.

-Cover my pussy with your mouth. It will silence you sufficiently. Use your tongue on my clit and drill it into my slit! Make me cum! If you make a good job, I'll make you lie on this desk and fuck you silly: That's a promise!

Rohini obeyed instantly to Vanessa. She had just started sucking her friend when the first electric discharges made her scream. She wasn't able any more to suck continuously Vanessa most of the time but she kept trying. Vanessa was quite pleased to follow her friend's efforts and her love juices flew continuously into Rohini's mouth. Her face was completely covered by a sticky coating but she was trying desperately to swallow her mistress' cum in the middle of violent jolts of her whole body! The current was so mild that it was completely innocuous but its effect was greatly enhanced by the thick padding under Rohini's legs. The most important fact was that there was no risk for the baby in her womb. That had been Mukherjee's prime concern

Vanessa had a thought for the trainee that had been the guinea pig for the whole system. When she had started, she had been a shy virgin girl and she obeyed easily to orders. The dildo in her ass hadn't been a real problem but the girl steadfastly wanted to protect her virginity in order to be able to find a man who would marry her. Of course with the pleasure induced by the electric stimulation, her opposition had swiftly crumbled. It was Vanessa herself who had done a big strap on dildo and popped open the girl's cherry. She had thought it a waste to have the trainee impale herself on the dildo in her pussy and explode her hymen herself! Then she could receive both dildos in her belly as it had been intended! Afterward, Vanessa had offered the girl as a bonus to all the male staff in the offices : twenty guys fucked her during two days! The girl had been given a compensation with enough money to have her hymen restored but she would remember all her life that her future husband hadn't be the first to enter her pussy, an untold dishonour and shame for her!

Vanessa was quite pleased with Rohini. She was an even better fuck toy than what she had told her father! She let the whole computer program run until the end. Rohini must have cummed a good dozen of times, maybe twenty, difficult to say with her mouth and face pressed between Vanessa's thighs. She hadn't fainted but she was almost comatose! Her pussy and ass were swollen and quite sore! Vanessa shook her friend's shoulder :

-Rohini, wake up! You've been a good slut! Now is the time to collect your reward!

Vanessa helped her friend to creep from under her desk. When Rohini tried to stand up, Vanessa told her to stay on her elbows and knees. Vanessa went to a door and knocked discreetly. The door opened and Mukherjee entered the room. He glanced toward his wife who was clearly in no condition to answer him then he turned toward Vanessa with an interrogative grin :

-Yes, Daddy! Rohini has just experimented my love seat and she climaxed like a bomb! She never tried to escape : she has been perfectly trained! She is a good slut, congratulations, Daddy! You have now a quite obedient submissive wife. I promised her a reward if she behaved and as she has been quite obedient, I thought we could give it to her together!

-Thank you, Vanessa! You are truly my daughter!

Mukherjee and Vanessa helped Rohini to climb on the desk but they ordered her to stay on her four. Rohini was clearly unable to formulate any objection; She had cummed too often to be anything but a brainless doll for them. Mukherjee stripped down naked, shedding his clothes on Vanessa's armchair. His daughter just pulled up her pallu and her saree uncoiled from around her body. She was just wearing a petticoat and a bikini choli she undid swiftly. The father and his daughter seemed unaffected by being naked, just a few feet from one another. They were watching closely Rohini but they didn't even exchange a glance. Vanessa went to a drawer and took the strap on dildo she had used to burst through the hymen of her trainee. She put it on calmly.

-Ready, Daddy!

-Then I'll take her ass hole! Will you chose her pussy or her mouth!

-I could have hesitated, as her pussy is so sore that the lips are awfully swollen! I'll choose it nonetheless! Entry will be quite difficult for me and rather painful for her. She will feel as tight as a virgin! I will really enjoy her. I'm quite sure that when she had been rammed a dozen times all the way with my huge dildo, I will be able to make her cum wildly. You have made a submissive girl out of my dearest friend, would you mind if I made her into a masochist, a pain slut!

-If she can still cum with just a big cock in her pussy or in her arse, I won't care!

Mukherjee made Rohini stand up. He pushed her near the window. There were two rings fixed on the ceiling and chains dangling from them. Rohini was soon hanging from the chains. She had still her feet resting on a low stool. But Mukherjee pushed it aside and. Rohini hanged freely. Mukherjee and his daughter then attached Rohini's ankles to a spreading bar. They then took position on both sides of the young bride. At this hour, all the staff had certainly left. Mukherjee applied a thick coating of KY jelly on his cock. He placed the tip of his cock on Rohini's back passage that he quite perfectly lubed. He humped wildly forward. Her sphincter opened without too much difficulty. Rohini had a just fleeting scream when he skewered her to the hilt.

Both of them expected that Vanessa's entry into the very swollen hole would be much more difficult and painful for Rohini but their sexual gratification prevailed on any other consideration! Vanessa grabbed her long dildo in her hand and wiggled her bottom to wedge it into Rohini's pussy. As her father had done, she applied a thick layer of KY jelly on her artificial cock. She disliked that procedure. She would have preferred to enter her without such care : a girl should always be sufficiently wet to service any cock, especially into her pussy. Rohini gasped helplessly but didn't try to escape the pressure. She just moaned :

-Oh, Vanessa, it hurts! You're just too big!

-Bull shit, Rohini. This dildo has been moulded on my father's cock. You have exactly the same cock in your arse! Don't play the virgin with me, Rohini! You have taken it already in your pussy and I've been told you are carrying the offspring of this encounter!

-Yes, Vanessa but your love seat has made me extremely sensitive!

-Then there might be a solution, pet! Pain may kill pain if applied on another place!

Vanessa seized a long plastic ruler and applied two or three strokes, with full force, straight on Rohini's breasts. The girl screamed but she was unable to protect her tits with her hands! At the same time, Vanessa pushed her dildo forward with all her strength! Contrarily to her expectations, it worked and the head of the dildo sunk directly into Rohini's pussy. Maybe it would work a second time. Vanessa turned toward her father.

-Daddy could you pinch Rohini's buttocks? Make it as hard as you can : a real blood blister if you don't mind?

Mukherjee complied immediately. He didn't feel it was wrong to inflict pain to his wife as long as it was to gain pleasure for him or for his daughter! Rohini screamed a second time, even louder than on the previous occasions. Vanessa felt Rohini's pussy lips yield suddenly. The swell was mainly superficial and now that the head was deeply embedded into her pussy, entrance was much easier. Vanessa didn't need to inflict pain again to her friend. The dildo went in rather easily and their crotches came in contact : the shaven pussy of Rohini smashed against the thick matt of Vanessa.

-Daddy, I've been told that only slaves have their pussies completely shaven! Is it true?

-Don't speak non-sense, Vanessa : it just depends on the local traditions : a Muslim girl is often completely shaven. More and more European girls do it so, now. It's much more pleasant to eat a girl when she is shaven smooth but if you just take her missionary, it's unimportant. My first wife, your mother, had a very thick bush, she was quite proud of it! That's why she never wanted I bore down on her. Rohini has the sweetest pussy I can imagine, that is why we will start laser depilation on her as soon as it grows back. We will need ten or twenty sessions and it's a bit painful but she agreed to endure it for me, as a gift to celebrate her first pregnancy! I love you, Rohini! You endured the pain of this double penetration with gallantry. Now we are going to fuck you to our content, then Vanessa and I will massage all the tender spots on your buttocks or on your pussy and breasts and we'll leave you to rest!

-If I might have a diverging idea, darling?

-By all means, Rohini, we'll consider any constructive idea!

-Then, if I must be a fuck toy for both of you, I think I should sleep naked just between both of you, ready to service any of you at very short notice!

-What do you think of it, Vanessa?

-I think it's a quite practical idea, Daddy!

-Ready, Vanessa?

-When you are, Daddy! And the duty of our little fuck toy is to be ready anytime, anywhere and anyhow to service us!

Rohini was quite flustered being talked about, but not talked to! She felt just like an object, a piece of furniture! The worst was that she relished the situation! She looked at her husband : his beautiful cock, already embedded in her ass hole was big and long and very thick and quite obviously very hard. It was that long shaft that had made her pregnant and would sire all her future offspring! She was quite proud of having been chosen to marry such a handsome if greying man!

Rohini felt she was getting aroused. She was more excited than she had ever been even during the honeymoon, when she was used by her husband, by his friends or by strangers in the Chinese Brothel in Singapore. Her nipples were hard and she could feel her love juices oozing out of her pussy and flowing freely down her thigh. She glanced at a mirror. Her eyes were glittering as she contemplated her husband's huge erection already stretching out her tight ass. Clearly Vanessa waited for her father to make the first move. She would then fuck her stepmother's pussy!

Mukherjee humped forward to give the signal. He always loved to fuck his young wife's ass. He decided not to be gentle, this time : Rohini had to learn who was in charge! He pulled out slowly until only the head of his cock was still inside her, and then he just rammed his big cock into her. She was caught by surprise. She screamed from the sudden stabbing pain but it soon started to feel good! She now could cum with just his cock in her arse without any other stimulation and it was a feat she enjoyed particularly. In fact, she could cum also when he was just mauling her breasts, pulling on her nipples or nibbling at them with his teeth!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12