Vanessa, My Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Is she cheating?
1.8k words
3.77
100.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many wives just can't get enough in a relationship. For some, having an affair is almost a challenge, a boost in their egos. This is what happened to me and my wife Vanessa. We were married for 3 years, have established careers – me a construction consultant and my wife an account manager. For the most part, we were happy in our married life, especially during our first year. We got to spend lots of vacation together, been to places we've never been before. In short, we experienced things that we have never experienced before. Then things turned in a different direction.

Being a construction consultant entailed long hours at the office. Sometimes staying up late at night and going home tired. Most of the times, I arrive home finding her already asleep and just as well I would be very tired for some intimacy. This may have caused a crack in our relationship, something I would have not noticed if not for the one accident. As long as I have known Vanessa, she is the conservative type. She never wore revealing clothes, much less skimpy lingerie. Even when going to bed, she wore very conservative pajamas and night dresses. While going through our drawers one day while she's off to work, I found these sexy pieces of garments. From thongs, lacy brassieres and see-thru teddies, things I've never seen her wear before. I asked myself this question: if she has these garments, why have I never seen her wear them before? Is she wearing them for somebody else's benefit? Is she cheating on me?

Many days and nights I pondered on these questions without letting her have an idea on what I am thinking. I acted as normally as I can like before, although it's a very hard struggle on my part. Part of wanting to save the relationship I never acted on my doubts. Until one fateful event where she told me that she will be away for three days on a business trip. She packed her bags that night and we went to bed together. Something inside me wanted to see what she packed in her bags so I waited for her to sleep and snuck out o bed gently and noiselessly. I went through her things and found her 'normal' clothes on top of the suitcase. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary but when I went to dig deeper there I saw her sexy underthings. What I saw made my heart ache. I never thought I would feel like this in our relationship. I went to bed feeling heartbroken and it took me a while to be able to sleep.

The following morning after breakfast she left for her trip. I felt so alone at that point. Maybe my wife will leave me for another man, maybe they're having an affair for so long now… maybe they already had sex in our bed. I need a proof of her infidelity. I love her but I can't just sit around waiting for the bomb to drop on me. I searched the internet and looked for spy cameras that can be easily installed. I bought one and installed the cameras in different parts of the house – the living room, our bedroom, inside the bathroom, even in the dining room – everywhere. Then I put the monitor inside the trunk of my car and waited for her.

She got home after three days and everything seemed to look normal. She was her usual jovial self like nothing was amiss. I told her two weeks later that I'll be leaving for a business trip and I will be gone for about a week. Maybe it's my imagination but I thought I saw her eyes light up. So I booked a hotel prior to my 'trip' and told my secretary to re-schedule all my meetings. I packed my bag the night before, transferred the monitor to one of the suitcases and kissed her goodnight. The next day I asked the cab driver to bring me to the hotel and as quickly as I settled myself in, I unpacked the monitor from one of my suitcases and plugged-in the monitor.

I instantly got the view of the house and as I shifted the channel I was able to see every part of the house vividly, as if I was there. I installed the cameras where there were no obstructions but perfectly concealed from view. I ordered room service and while eating I waited for something to happen. She just went through her normal routine, preparing breakfast, the works. When she went to the shower and stripped naked, I instantly got a hard-on just by looking at her perfect and flawless body. She's got nice, full curves, 34D-24-34, her pert breasts were one of her best assets but I would have to say that she has the best butt ever. The way she soaps her body gave me shivers and I fumbled to pull my dick out and stroked myself. Looking at her like this, like a voyeur, excited me and moments later I erupted in a powerful orgasm.

She finished her bath and walked out of the bathroom absolutely naked. Her nice tits jiggled as she walks and the she went to the phone and dialed a number. She's stroking her breasts while she talked on the phone, obviously talking to her lover, occasionally laughing as if the person on the other line made a good joke. All in all, nothing unusual happened that day but nothing prepared for me to what happened that night.

Later that night as she entered the house, the clothes she was wearing made my eyes bulge. She's wearing a blouse that seem to mold to her figure, skirt that ended about mid-thigh and three-inch high stilettos. Simply put, she looked stunning. But what floored me was that there's a guy who followed her inside. She walked inside and pointed him to the sofa where he sat obediently. She disappeared for a while towards the kitchen and brought two bottles of beer. She handed him one bottle and then sat beside him. They talked for a few minutes, on occasion laughing and she was being touchy-feely with him. Moments later she stood up and walked towards our bedroom which was facing the sofa. Before she walked inside she looked back over her shoulder and smiled sensually at him.

The man remained seated for a little while longer before he got up on the couch and walked towards the bedroom. I shifted the monitor to the bedroom and there I saw my wife standing in front of the dresser. He walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. He worked his fingers and massaged her shoulders. Slowly he moved his hands in front and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As more buttons were undone I saw that she was wearing a lacy bra cupping her gorgeous tits creating a massive cleavage. He lowered the blouse down her arms and let it fall to the floor, all the while maintaining eye contact looking at the mirror. Then he lowered his hand and unzipped her short skirt and revealed a very sexy lace thong. He cupped his right hand on her butt cheek butt cheek while the other fondled her breasts through her bra. She then turned around and kissed him hungrily on the lips. She raised his shirt over his head and then deftly unzipped of his pants.

He unsnapped her bra and cupped my wife's 34D breasts into his meaty hands. He broke the kiss and lowered his head down to her neck. He kissed her all the way down to her tits and my wife's mouth was forming an "O". He lingered on her tits then had her to turn around. She braced her hands on the dresser while he slowly lowered her panties. He kissed her butt cheeks and parted her thighs where he could see the pink folds of my wife's pussy. I saw him dart his tongue and if he was not holding her thighs she would have collapsed on the floor. I can only imagine the sensation she was feeling right now, and my emotion was that of mixed jealousy and anger that my cheated on me.

He stood up and removed his boxers. She saw him with his hard-on and muttered something to him. Then he aimed his tool against her pussy and slowly pushed inside. My wife's ass clenched tightly and she bit her lower lip in an unsuppressed ecstasy. He pumped her from behind and she was leaning against the dresser now, her sexy back arched gracefully and with her heels still on, the posture made her legs and ass more enticing. He continued to pump in and out of her in measured pace until she threw her head back and stiffened. The man kept on pumping until my wife told him something and he stopped. They met again in a fiery kiss and she pushed him towards our marital bed. Apparently the man hadn't cum yet and for them the night is not over yet.

She kissed her way down and licked his nipples, her hands inching slowly towards his stiff manhood. She kept on licking every apart of him until she was face to face with his stiff prick. She lowered her mouth on his manhood while her right hand kept on pumping him. He held her hair on his hand and guided her up and down his dick. Then sensing that he must be close to orgasm, my wife stopped her ministrations and moved up to kiss him again. Then she sat up and straddled his hips. She reached down and guided him towards her opening. She lowered herself until he was fully inside her. Time seemed to move in slow motion as she slowly raised and lowered herself on him while reached up and grabbed both of her boobs with his hands. He held her hips and guided her while she pumped up and down. She went faster and faster until his dick inside her seemed in a blur. Their fuck session seemed to drag a long time until she threw her head back and impaled herself fully on him while he mashed her boobs like holding on for dear life. Then she bent down and gave her lover a kiss.

I lay down on the bed and soaked in what I just witnessed. In all the years that we were married I never thought of cheating on her. I gave her no reason to cheat on me either. I can never want to see my wife again, especially with what I have just witnessed. I don't think I can ever forgive her. I just hope that this nightmare ends.

To be continued…