Vanessa the Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers

She continued to massage her tits, cupping and squeezing them. She grabbed her swollen nipples and tweaked them, rolling the throbbing nubs between thumb and forefinger.

"Yea, that's a good girl," her father said, his words heavy with lust.

Turning her head she lifted her lids partway so that she could see him. He stood watching her, watching her hands and her body, his eyes filled with hunger. At his crotch she saw the outline of his erect cock, saw it pressing at his pants. This sight sent a shiver coursing though her, one that added even more fuel to the flames burning inside her loins.

Beside her father she saw John, an almost identical vision.

From beneath her heavy lids she watched them watch her, watched them take in the way her hands were massaging her breasts, watched their eyes slide down every so often to look at her wetting pussy. Neither of them moved to touch her yet, instead simply standing there watching, devouring the show she was giving them with her body.

"Reach down and play with your pussy," her father whispered. "Play with your sweet little pussy for us."

Although her mind still heard the thoughts concerning the wrongness of their actions, hearing these words come from her daddy's mouth while she lay there massaging her tits made Vanessa's entire body ache. She sucked in a heavy breath as bolts of electricity shot along her nerves. One of her legs slid out, spreading herself open even further.

Without hesitation one of her hands slid away from her breasts. While the other continuing to cup and squeeze a tit this hand reached downward, fingers heavy atop her flesh as they moved down across her abdomen. For a brief second she felt the little hairs that made up the patch of pussy fur then her fingers reached past it and rubbed across her clit. The swollen nub pulsed as she made contact with it, sending thousands of electrical sparks shooting through her. Inside her loins the flames roared higher, fanned by the sensation. Her entire body tensed for a brief moment as she rubbed her aching clit. Then she reached down further, her fingers pressing in between her labia, rubbing against her slit and searching out her opening.

She lay there, atop the pink bedspread, panting through partially open lips. Her long hair a shower of tresses surrounding her head as it was cradled upon the lacy pillows. From beneath heavy lids she looked up at the two men watching her, her eyes burning with the heat that filled her loins mixed with the doubts and worries over what was happening. One hand held a breast, fingers squeezing, palm rubbing the milky mound of flesh. Her other hand lay between her now widely spread legs, palm pressing against her clit, fingers sliding up and down along her slit between her puffy lips which glistened slightly with her juices.

"That's a good girl," her father said. "Such a good little girl."

"Oooohhhhhh," his words made her body shiver with excitement.

Her fingers rubbed at her opening and she was surprised to find it already gaping, spreading itself in hungry anticipation. She massaged the edges of it, felt her juices coating her fingers.

"Damn she's hot," John hissed, his voice as laden with lust as her father's

For the next few minutes they watched her play with her own pussy, watched her rub at her opening, her fingers dipping inside of herself and her palm pressing at her clit. They watched her do this and she watched their cocks throb beneath their clothing. In her mind Vanessa realized all that was happening while continuing to hear the words of taboo which her logical thoughts continued to echo. She recognized it was wrong for her to be laying there playing with herself for her father, letting him see her finger her own pussy while she stared hungrily at his hidden cock. But at the same time she understood that her body didn't seem to care. It was becoming hungrier and hungrier, the lust burning inside of her flaring with an intensity she had never felt before. Her fingers dove deeper into herself, rubbed and pushed at her cunt as her legs spread even further and bent at the knees. The hand on her tit squeezed the fleshy mound with more passion, her fingers tweaking the hard, throbbing nipple atop it.

"Here you go Baby, use this," her father's voice surprised her.

With a jerk Vanessa realized that she had become completely lost in the passions of her body. Although she had been aware of her surroundings and the things occurring, she had forgotten that the men were actual participants in it, as if they were somehow merely observers.

Lifting her eyes from John's crotch, where they had been riveted on the throbbing, hidden cock, she saw what her father had meant. In his hands he held a deep red dildo shaped like a real cock. He was offering it to her, holding it out a couple feet away from him. She never thought to wonder where the toy had come from, her mind only able to respond to the hungry excitement surging through her body at the sight of it.

Unwilling to remove her fingers from her wet pussy she reached out with the hand that was massaging her tit. On her chest the fleshy mound rolled with its release, quivering and rippling, the hard nipple swaying atop it. Taking the toy from her father she wrapped her fingers around it and lowered it toward her sex. Shifting upon the bed so that she could line it up and feed it to herself she now was forced to remove her juice coated fingers. But within seconds she had the tip of the dildo pressing against her opening and began applying pressure. As the head spread her open and slipped inside of her she whimpered. Her feet settled against the bed and she raised her hips up to feed herself to the stiff toy even as she pushed it inside of herself.

"That's a good girl," her father said.

"Oooohhhhhhh Daddy," she moaned as the dildo filled her pussy and she ground it into herself. "Ooohhhh God Daddy."

"Yea, that's my sweet little girl," he encouraged her.

With the filling of her cunt she felt an orgasm start to become manifested within her, felt the first itching of it swirling through her body. Using both hands to hold the dildo just right she ground it into herself, her hips grinding back. Her eyes closed and her head lulled to one side. Past her open lips she panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly. After a couple of seconds she withdrew the dildo partway then pushed it back into herself. This was the start of a rapidly increasing fucking she was to give herself. As the hunger inside of her grew, the orgasm crawling closer and closer to its release, she pumped the toy in and out of her cunt, rocking her hips with her hands so that she was rhythmically fucking herself. Upon her neck her head rolled back and forth, loose strands of hair swirling with her as beads of sweat began to appear all over her flesh. Her bottom lip fell open further as she gasped and panted. Her muscles began to tense.

"Yes, fuck yourself for us, Baby. Fuck yourself for daddy."

His words caused the creeping orgasm to leap forward, caused it to nearly explode, the heat of them and their meaning sending shockwaves of lust coursing through her. But they also reminded her of the taboo being broken, of what she had been raised to believe was wrong and right, and so the orgasm screeched to a sudden halt just short of explosion.

Meanwhile her body was not slowing or hesitating. Her hips rocked, her ass jumping off the bed to stuff her pussy along the dildo her hands were pumping in and out of it. Her juices were flowing freely and the toy glistened with every extraction. Her labia, fat with desire, shined as well. The twisting and rocking of her body caused her tits to roll and sway, swollen nipples riding proudly atop them. Her eyes closed tighter, her head nearly snapping from side to side as her hair swirled around it.

"Yes, fuck yourself for daddy. Fuck your sweet little pussy while Daddy watches. Oh, you're so wet. So hot. So fucking hot Baby."

Vanessa felt the orgasm teetering on the very brink of release, felt it hanging back by a mere breath. Her ass rose higher, her hands shoved the dildo into herself, rammed it into her pussy with ferocious force.

"Daddy's little slut."

Suddenly the orgasm came crashing forward, blasting ahead with tidal force. It shot through her, exploding along every nerve and fiber of her body. Glaring rockets exploded in her mind. Her entire body tightened, muscles clenching. Her back arched up off the bed as she crammed the dildo as far into herself as she could and ground herself against it. Wetness flowed from her pussy, juices seeping out around the fake cock filling her and running down along the crack of her ass. Her head snapped to one side, her neck stretched back.

"Oooohhhhh Daddy! Oooooohhhhhhhh Daddy!" She moaned.

As explosion after explosion racked her body and mind she squirmed and jerked on the bed, back arching up, legs straining. She ground her hips and hands together, rubbing the dildo around inside of her wet pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooodddddddddd Daddy!"

Moments later, as the orgasm started to fade, Vanessa's body began to relax and drop back to the bed. She felt the wetness of her juices on her hands where she held the dildo stuffed into her pussy, felt the sweat that coated her flesh.

And she felt something else too.

The bed was shifting. Something was climbing onto it, up near her head.

Still in the fog the torrential orgasm had filled her mind with she turned to see what it was. Opening her eyes she saw a stiff cock approaching her face, a set of thighs rising up behind it from the knees that were on the bed. Reflexively she felt her tongue slide across her lips, felt it caress the nerve endings and spark a resurgence of the hunger inside her body. A hand brushed across her cheek and moved some loose hairs away from her face, the fingers being filled by her tresses and holding them back while tugging gently at her scalp.

As the cock grew ever nearer she lifted her eyes to see which of the men was about to feed her mouth his hard cock. Towering above her she saw her father smiling down.

"Suck Daddy's cock, Baby," he said.

Suddenly the worries and concerns over the taboo of this event came flooding back to her, overpowering her hunger for a moment and causing her to question what she was allowing to happen. Images of everything filled her. Images of her laying there with a dildo buried inside her pussy, her hands instinctively moving it around as aftershocks of the orgasm rolled along her nerves. Images of how she had just finished fucking herself with that dildo while her father and his friend watched. Images of her father's stiff cock dangling so near her face as he prepared to feed it past her lips.

"But Daddy . . ." she whispered hesitantly.

"Now now, Baby," he grinned. "Be a good girl and suck your daddy's cock."

With these words he used the hold he had in her hair to push her face toward his crotch even as his hips dropped toward her. Reflexively Vanessa released the dildo with one hand and brought it up to grab the cock heading toward her mouth, her fingers wrapping themselves around its base. The lust and passion filling her washed a lot of the bothersome thoughts away as she struck out her tongue to lick the head of her father's cock. The taste of precum assaulted her as she did and she felt a fan blow hot air across the still burning flames within her loins. But even this was not enough to remove all of the concerns and her vision grew blurry as her eyes became wet with tears, the realization of just how far across the taboo line this whole experience was taking her causing her some sadness. When she looked back up at her father's face it was distorted by the tears, but she could still see the lust and glee filling his features.

She rolled her tongue over the head of his cock a few times before placing her lips against the very tip. Holding herself still for a moment she waited, eyes turned up to him, watching him, questioning him. He didn't fail to understand. With a widening grin he applied pressure to both her head and his hips.

"God yes, suck it Baby," he said as the head of his cock parted her lips and slid along them.

Vanessa heard her father's words and felt a blast of hunger fill her with their sound. She felt his cock sliding along her lips, felt the ridges brushing along the nerves as her mouth was filled by the taste of it. He continued to feed her it until her lips met the fingers she had wrapped around it then he froze and held her there, forcing her to become accustomed to it and suck.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she heard herself moan as he did this.

She gripped at it, squeezed the circular shaft with her fingers, and tugged ever so slightly at its base while sucking on the part filling her mouth, rolling her tongue over it. She continued to stare up at him, watching his face through tear filled eyes as he watched her sucking on his cock.

The positioning and feeding her of his cock had caused her other hand to stop moving and it lay between her legs simply holding the dildo inside of her for the moment. But now she started to move the toy around once again as she responded to the hunger sucking her father's cock resurrected. As he slowly pulled back, removing a couple inches of the hard flesh from her mouth, then pushed forward again, she felt her body ache with desire and she pumped the dildo into herself.

"That's my good girl," her father said as he pulled back then pushed forward once more. "Suck Daddy's cock."

Obeying his wishes she sucked on the flesh as it was fed to her. She squeezed the base with her hand, rolled her tongue over the part in her mouth, and struggled to continue staring up at him. She didn't know why but she wanted to watch his face as he fucked her mouth, wanted to see his happiness as she sucked his cock. Because of this her legs, which had relaxed and fallen to lay upon the bed, once again bent and spread themselves, her feet finding position upon the mattress and shifting her body to better accommodate their two desires.

"That's it Baby, suck Daddy's cock. Suck it while John puts his cock inside your pussy."

This statement made Vanessa experience yet another mixture of emotions. She had forgotten about her father's friend for the moment and his reminding her made her also remember the additional taboos they were breaking, which added to her sadness. At the same time her body definitely wanted to feel a real live cock filling her pussy, the dildo had its uses but nothing could match the feel of a stiff flesh and blood cock.

With these emotions rolling through her she jerked her eyes to one side. Through her tears she saw John approaching the bed, he had obviously stepped back a few feet to undress, and then climbing onto it. Automatically Vanessa pulled the toy from her cunt, leaving it fall to the side she brought her now empty hand up to lay against her father's thigh.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered as her pussy was emptied.

Between her spread legs she felt John's weight, felt his hands being laid on her thighs and then felt them slide upwards. She felt his fingers and thumbs brushing her flesh near her sex and felt her body react as the fires of passion roared back into fullness within her loins.

"Mmmmmmm," she whimpered again, her hips jerking slightly beneath the man's touch.

At her head her father had started to rhythmically fuck her, rocking his hips as he held her head in place, sliding inches of his cock in and out of her mouth, along her lips. He did this at a slow, deliberate pace smiling as he felt her sucking on him.

Seconds later she felt John's weight move into position and the head of his cock brush along her slit, the tip parting her swollen lips and pressing toward her opening. Her cunt was wet from the passion filling it, her juices having coated it and making her flesh glisten as they mixed with the sweat coating her body. John wasted no time in dropping his hips against her and driving the full length of his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Nearly simultaneously her father shoved his own hips forward, this time the action was hard enough to force her to move a couple of her fingers and take more of his cock into her mouth. The duel penetration made her entire body quiver with a mini explosion of lust. Upon her chest her tits swayed heavily and her muscles tensed for a brief moment.

Laying on her bed, her body coated with sweat, Vanessa was soon being rhythmically fucked by the two men.

John's cock slid in and out of her pussy, the walls of which clamped tightly around the shaft. His hips pumped up and down, driving the length of him into her with each forward thrust. Her father continued to hold her head as his hips also rocked, these ones effectively fucking her mouth like it was another pussy.

Her own hips bounced upon the bed, awkwardly trying to match John, the additional penetration she was receiving making this difficult. She struggled to maintain her suction upon her father's cock as well. Her fingers wrapped around the base of it pulled and squeezed, milking him toward climax. The hand on his thigh clenched, her nails lightly scratching his flesh.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered.

Her body was on fire, her loins boiling with lust as she was dually penetrated, the two cocks fucking her making her whimper and moan with the ache deep inside of her. She quickly felt another orgasm start to form, felt it building inside of her and flow through her body towards eruption.

"Oh yes. Look at my little girl, sucking her daddy's cock while she's being fucked in the pussy. Look at her with two cocks fucking her."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

His words added fuel to her fires. Her hips jerked beneath John as she slammed herself up at his descending cock. Her face dove toward her father's crotch as she loosened more of her fingers and took another inch of his cock into her mouth.

Above her she heard both men chuckle happily at her actions. She felt them increase the force of their fucking, their cocks starting to drive into her with increased ferocity.

"Oh yes. Yes," her father panted. "Look at her. Look at her taking two cocks at once. Being our little slut. Suck Daddy's cock while he fucks you, Baby. Oh yes."

Vanessa thought about her father's words, thought about the two men she was pleasing with her body, the two men using her body to please themselves. She thought about how it was wrong for her to be sucking her father's cock, hungrily drawing at it to taste his hot cum spray into her mouth. And how it was wrong for him to be watching her fucking another man, seeing her pussy penetrated again and again by John's stiff cock. She felt her orgasm reach the edge of release, felt it growing larger even as it teetered there, unable to explode and unwilling to retreat. She raised her eyes once again to look at her father's face. She saw him smiling down at her as he watched his own cock disappearing then reappearing from between her lips. Saw his eyes roll down along her body, over her swaying tits to where John was between her spread legs and watch his friend's rigid cock pump in and out of her glistening pussy. A couple of stray tears then slipped from her eyes and rolled down across her cheek.

"Mmmmmmmm," she cried.

"Oh hell yes," her father suddenly groaned as his eyes came back up to her face.

The grip he held on her hair suddenly tightened and he forced her head to remain in place. Vanessa knew he was about to explode inside her mouth. Sucking hard she prepared for the load that she would soon be made to swallow. Simultaneously his hips jerked before her then froze. His cock throbbed once . . . twice . . . and then a jet of semen shot into her mouth as his cock twitched.

"Mmmmmmm," she whimpered hungrily as his cock jerked again and a second shot sprayed inside her.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers