Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 11

Story Info
The 11th chapter of her amazing new life.
17.4k words
4.67
21k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 11 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Week commencing July 5

Monday July 5 - It had been a bad night. There were people returning to the hotel all the time right up until we were getting up at 7 o'clock, and the majority of them were drunk and shouting and slamming doors. Jon said that it was to be expected in a place like that but that we'd get our own back on them by slamming doors from when we got up until we went out each day. He said, "If they're going to disturb our sleep then I'm going to disturb theirs."

The hotel was 'Bed & breakfast' but the breakfast only consisted of Tea and Toast so on our way to the beach we stopped at a café and got something to eat. Jon wore just one of his vests and I had to wear just the new non see-though sarong and to just tuck it in. As we were walking along it kept feeling like it was about to fall down so I had to keep tucking it in again (Jon had said I could - unless he told me not to).

Jon had decided that we were going to Ses Salines which meant that we had to get a bus to Ibiza Town and then another to Ses Salines. Jon followed me onto the first bus and as we walked down the aisle my sarong suddenly disappeared leaving me totally naked on a bus with quite a few people on it. All of them seemed to be looking at me. Even though I like being naked I still felt embarrassed, even after Jon picked it up, gave it to me and I'd put it back on.

After we'd got a seat and the bus was moving I realised that I'd enjoyed the excitement and that my pussy was wet and tingling. When I told Jon he said, "I'm sure that I can arrange for it to happen again." He then told me that he'd grabbed a bit of the sarong and held it against one of the seat backs so that as I moved back along the bus I just walked straight out of it. He told me to try it as we got onto the next bus.

I did, and it worked. I was left naked on a bus in the middle of Ibiza Town with quite a few people looking at me. This time the excitement was greater than the embarrassment and I could really feel my juices. On the beach I discussed this with Jon and we decided that I should do it more often. See what reactions I can get from people.

We spent anther quiet day on the beach with not a lot happening. I'm sure that the people walking up and down the beach stared at me a lot longer because of my lack of pubic hair, pussy lips rings and chain. The man who came to collect the money for the hire of the sun loungers seemed to 'hover' at the bottom of my sun lounger for quite a while as well. At one point we both went for a long naked (apart from shoes) walk in the dunes and pine trees that are behind the beach. I've got to the stage where the chain doesn't get me excited unless I'm already thinking about sex.

As we waiting for the bus to go back to Ibiza Town we both sat on the step outside the café eating an ice cream. Anyone who looked would have been able to see both my pussy and Jon's dick and balls, though we never saw anyone staring at us. We had to stand up on that bus because of the number of people on it and at one point my sarong came un-done and started to fall down on its own. I let it get down to my waist before pulling it back up. The bus to San Antonio was better; I did what Jon suggested and down went the sarong onto the floor. Two hunks of men looked at me but when one of them started talking to the other one I decided that my efforts had been wasted, they sounded as if they were gay.

On the walk through San Antonio back to the hotel I decided to try it again when a group of English youths were walking towards us. I 'caught' the sarong on the side of a van and down it went when I was right in front of them. What a cheer I got. It was great. I didn't rush to pick-up the sarong and even bent over at the waist to pick it up. What a wonderful feeling.

While we were in a shop getting some more water Jon accidentally (yes it was!) dropped his wallet and squatted down to pick it up. He did this with his knees wide open (like men do). Because he wasn't wearing anything under his vest his dick and balls were clearly visible.

Right in front of him were 2 teenage girls waiting to be served and one of them looked down to see what was going on. Her jaw dropped when she realised what she was looking at and when Jon stood up I could see the girl whispering to her mate. I couldn't hear what she was saying but her mate turned and looked at Jon. When we left the shop I asked Jon if he'd dropped his wallet on purpose. He said, "Don't be so silly!" so I told him about the girl. I guess that he hadn't realised because he said, "I didn't think about that, I'll have to try it again."

Back in the hotel the 2 Scottish girls were in their room with the shutters open. They were getting changed and walking around in their bras and knickers. One of them stared at us as we stripped off and walked around naked but in general they just ignored us. We sat out on the balcony watching the world go by for a while before taking a nap before we went out for the evening. While we were on the balcony I saw the head of one of the girls in the room above us lean out and look down at us a couple of times.

When we went out I just wore my bikini skirt (the one that only has the thin fastening cord on one side making it obvious (to anyone who bothered to look) that I have nothing on underneath) and my white lycra bikini top. With all the young girls wearing see-through dresses on skimpy skirts no one took any notice of me at all, but it was nice walking around amongst all those people feeling quite naked.

After getting some food Jon took me into a couple of the very noisy, lively bars. The music was good, but way too loud. We stood in a corner drinking and watching the kids dancing and falling over. I was stood in front of Jon laying back on him. His hand was in the side of my skirt and he was playing with my clit as we stood there. He brought me to an orgasm quite quickly and I could have screamed my head off and no one would have taken a blind bit of notice.

Back in our hotel room Jon had me ride him. We left the window open (as usual) and I could hear a few people talking but I don't know if any of them saw us. The Scottish girls room light went on and then off after a few seconds but I couldn't see them looking towards us.

Tuesday July 6 - Another night when we kept getting woken up. When we did get up Jon slammed our bathroom door lots of times.

Jon decided that we were going to Ses Salines again but he decided that it best not to try the sarong 'falling off' trick again so soon. He told me to wear my short sarong skirt and crop top. I tied the skirt at the side but Jon pulled the knot round so that it was right in front of my pussy. It was only the ends dangling down that were stopping people from seeing everything I'd got. In the café having breakfast the waiter kept looking at my lap. I don't think that he could see my pussy even though I could see the top of my bald pubic bone with just a hint of the top of my slit.

Both bus trips were un-eventful and as we were walking through the long car park to the beach we stopped for a drink and Jon told me to take my top off and we walked the rest of the way with me topless. No one seemed to notice.

We had another very relaxing day soaking up the sun and cooling down in the lovely sea. In the middle of the afternoon Jon put a pair of his mesh undies on and I put just the short sarong skirt on and we went to a beach bar for something to eat. As we were queuing to be served we were stood in front of a table with a youngish couple on it. The woman was staring at Jon's dick and the man was staring at my crotch. When I looked down I saw that the knot in my sarong was a little off-centre and the man must have had a great view of my pussy, rings and chain. I got all damp just thinking about it. That sounds a bit strange cos I'd just spent a couple of hours laying on a sun lounger with my legs wide open and not got wet. It must have been the excitement of it not being intentional.

We went for another long naked walk in the woods. This time we ended-up near the part of the beach that has a lot of gays on it. As we walked through the sand dunes we say 2 gay couples having sex. Jon wouldn't let me stop and watch them. He said that he felt like throwing-up. Back near our 'base' we saw a 'normal' couple with the woman riding the man. That sight gave Jon a hard-on and he pulled me deeper into the woods and fucked me doggy style. I'm sure I saw someone watching us at one point but the odd voyeur was the last thing on my mind as Jon shot his load into me. I didn't cum.

Back on the sun lounger both our juices were slowly running out of me as I lay on my back with my feet on the sand on either side of the sun lounger.

Early evening we went for a long swim before heading back through the long car park to the bus stop. Jon only had his vest on and me my short sarong skirt (with knot on my pubic bone) right until we got to the bus stop. Then while we were right in the middle of the crowd waiting for the bus Jon told me to put my top back on.

The bus driver gave me a funny look as we gave him our return tickets. On the journey into Ibiza Town we couldn't get any seats and we had to stand holding a strap hanging down from the roof. I was using my right hand and my top had ridden right up over my right breast. There was a young(ish) woman stood in front of me (facing me) and she spent most of the journey with her face just inches from my breast. When it had first 'popped' out I noticed a smile appear on her face. When she kept staring at it my nipples went all hard.

The rest of the journey back to the hotel was uneventful until about half way through San Antonio when Jon told me to slip into a doorway and take my top off. I had to walk the rest of the way back to the hotel topless. You should have seen the faces of the youths in the hotel reception area. I felt nervous, but proud.

Didn't see anything of the Scottish girls but I did see a head looking down on us as we watched the world go by on our balcony (naked) before going out later. Before we did go out that evening Jon used the body paint to give me some knickers. Two little triangles, one at the top of my bum cheeks and the other at the top of my slit. He also painted some knicker elastic on me in the form of a 1-inch band joining the triangles. It was then on with the see-through sarong, tied in a knot just to the side of my right breast.

I didn't feel at all nervous as we went out but I thought I was going to get arrested at one point as 2 unpleasant looking policewomen walked towards us. One looked me up and down but then ignored me. My little heart was pounding. Having said all that, there were loads of girls with see-through dresses with very small thongs showing so I guess that I looked as if I was wearing no less than them. To be truthful I never noticed anyone looking at me and no one seemed to realise that I was virtually naked. In one noisy, dark bar, Jon finger fucked me until I came. I was stood facing the bar and Jon had his back to the bar on my right so it was easy for him to go in the side of my sarong and get at my pussy.

Wednesday July 7 - Somehow we managed to sleep late and it was 9 o'clock before we went to a café for some breakfast. We were both wearing just our vests and Jon had his wallet with him. After breakfast Jon decided that we would go for a long walk around the streets and have a bit of fun 'dropping' his wallet. He flashed 3 lots of girls and I flashed 2 lots of lads before Jon decided that we should go and get our stuff and go to the beach. The reactions from the 'victims' was quite mixed. Jon said that one of the lads that I flashed even looked embarrassed.

Jon wore just his vest and I had to wear my see-through sarong with bikini bottoms to beach. I felt a bit strange having something cover my pussy. The sarong was just tucked in and Jon helped it fall off as we walked to the boat to Cala Conte. As we were getting onto the boat I'm sure that a woman got a glimpse of Jon's dick because I saw her eyes open wide and her jaw drop.

It was a bit difficult keeping my sarong covering me as we sat next to each other on the boat. The breeze kept trying to blow it to one side. I did notice one teenage girl, sat opposite us, staring at Jon's lap. As Jon was lounging back on the bench, his knees not together, I guess that she would have been looking at everything that he'd got. As soon as we got off the boat Jon told me to remove the sarong and walk to the car park topless. When we got to the car park my bikini bottoms came off as well (and so did Jon's vest) and we walked through the car park and down the cliff to the nuddies beach naked.

Had another very quiet day on the beach and in the sea until it came to time to go. Jon told me to wear only the see-through sarong. He told me to follow him onto the boat and to hold my bag in front of me until I sat down. When we got back to San Antonio I did the same trick getting off the boat, but this time Jon followed me. It was nice walking through town virtually naked with no one taking any notice of me. In fact people were taking more notice of a couple of girls that were wearing bikinis with T-back bottoms.

As we were walking passed a café one girl in a group of 'happy' girls and youths shouted at Jon, "Hey mate - you should tuck your vest into your shorts." Jon stopped, turned and we walked back to the girls. Before any of them could say anything Jon said, "I would if I was wearing any." The same girl said (in a very dis-believing tone), "Oh yeah, prove it!" Jon looked round then with one hand he pulled the bottom of his vest up to his waist. With his other hand he pulled my sarong off me. There were screams and laughter as all the girls turned and saw Jon's shaved dick and balls and a naked me. He waited about 20 seconds before dropping the bottom of his vest and giving me my sarong that I quickly put back round me. There were all sorts of comments coming from the girls, ranging from, "dirty bastard" through to, "nice one mate." One lad said, "what the hell's that on her pussy?" Jon had a big grin on his face right until we got back to the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel we saw that 2 English girls had replaced the 2 Scottish girls. Also, in the room below them, were a young boy and girl (18 ish). John reckoned that it was their first holiday away from home. They'd moved their beds under the window and we could see them making love, naked, on the beds. The girl was kneeling either side of the boy and riding him quite quickly.

Something made her look out and see someone (may have been me or Jon (although we were being quiet), or it could have been someone in the room below us); because she decided to close the curtains in their room. Still impaled on the boy's dick, she reached up and pulled the curtains closed. When the show ended Jon said, "There's nothing quite like seeing a girl naked and on her knees with them spread wide and her arms stretched up." Perhaps that's why the position that I have to get into when Jon says, "assume the position" is very much like that. I guess that turned Jon on a bit because he joined me in the shower and fucked me till be both came.

When one of the English girls first saw us walking around our room naked she dodged behind a curtain and I could hear her saying, "Hey Becky, come and have a look at this." The next thing I heard was, "What you on about?" and then a gasp. We both ignored them but I kept getting quick views of both of them trying to look at us without it being obvious. In the end Jon stood at our window and said, "It's alright you 2, if you want to look then do so, it doesn't bother us." A few seconds later Becky came to the window and said, "Hi, I didn't think that you'd want to know that someone could see you." Jon replied, "We don't care, we're both naturists and it doesn't bother us in the least."

Becky's mate (Sam) slowly emerged and we had a long chat about the weather, the beaches and where to find the nightlife. By the time we'd finished talking I think that they were quite relaxed about our nudity, and later on, as they were getting ready to 'hit the town', I saw Becky walking around their room naked as well.

When we went out I just wore my lacy net dress, my collar and Ben. I guess that my lack of pubic hair helped cos no one seemed to realise that I was naked under my lacy see-through dress, although Jon did change our direction when we were walking down one street and we saw a couple of policemen coming the other way.

Ben made it difficult for us to go far and I came twice before we'd even found somewhere to eat. While we were looking for somewhere to have a drink we saw this bar that was on the first floor and it has a balcony. There were quite a number of people on it and I lost count of the number of girls with short shirts who may or may not have realised that everyone on the street below could see either their knickers or their pussies. With it being dark it wasn't too easy to tell, but both Jon and me reckoned that at least 2 of the girls weren't wearing knickers or thongs.

San Antonio really is like Ibiza Town when it comes to 'anything goes' as far as clothes are concerned. We saw people in all sorts of weird outfits and a couple of men that looked almost reasonable dressed as girls. On the way back to our hotel we saw one couple having sex in a doorway. She was up against the wall and his trousers were round his ankles. He had a nice tight butt.

I really did enjoy going out that night. I was naked apart from a see-through dress and no one appeared to take a blind bit of notice. Okay, I got the odd person looking at me who was obviously thinking 'Is she, isn't she?' but in general no one realised. I suppose that fact that I have no pubic hair helped a bit and I'm sure that my Ben Wa balls had something to do with it; but I felt daring and excited all the time that we were out. I came about 6 times before we eventually got back to the hotel. I was knackered but that didn't stop Jon wanting to fuck me as I leaned over the balcony. It's a nice feeling being fucked only a few feet from people who just might look up and see what you're doing. In a way I was surprised that no one did as I was moaning and grunting a bit as Jon thrust into me.

Thursday July 8 - That morning Jon put some shorts on (first time during the day since we arrived there) and left me while he went and hired a car. As soon as he got back we both put just our vests on, packed out stuff for the day and went out. When we got into the car Jon took his vest off and told me to take mine off. He said that we were going to be naked in the car all the time and would only pull our vests onto our laps when a policeman or some oldies looked as if they were looking in. We were sat in a parked car, naked, in the middle of a busy town. I could see that things were going to get interesting.

We drove to the outskirts of San Antonio and to be honest no one even seemed to look inside the car. People seemed to see the car but never looked inside. By the time that we parked outside a café and put our vests back on I was starting to get relaxed about driving round naked. In the café the waitress got a bit of a surprise when she brought our food, Jon had turned round and was looking at something and his vest had ridden-up displaying all his dick and balls. I'd realised but didn't say anything to Jon (maybe he knew). Instead I just watched the waitress' face which was a picture. First shock then a smile.