Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 12

Story Info
The 12th chapter of her amazing new life.
15.3k words
4.88
26.6k
7
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 12 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Saturday July 31

A busy morning and I was glad when it was lunchtime. Debbie and me both had the same lunch break so we went to the coffee shop down the road. She asked again if I would permanently remove her pubic hair for her. I said yes and reminded her to be at our house early on the Monday morning. Debbie told me that she'd been saving up to buy herself a car and would be glad when she didn't have to rely on buses. She said that she had just about got enough money dependent upon how much discount she could get with her 'pussy power'. I told her that I would like to help her with that and said that, "Two pussies are better than one." As we were laughing about that one of the other girls from the salon joined us so the conversation got boring.

In the middle of the afternoon the manager asked me to wax a ladies legs. She looked slightly older than me and as we went upstairs she quietly asked me if I would trim her hair 'down there'. At first I didn't realise what she was wanting and I just said, "Yes, sure, no problem." It was only when she lifted her skirt up and took her knickers off that I realised what she meant.

She sat on the reclining chair with her legs up waiting for me to get the wax strips sorted out. As I was 'doing' her legs she was telling me all about the new love of her life. When I'd finished her legs she told me that she wanted to be left with just a heart shape of short pubic hair with the bottom of the heart starting at the top of her slit. As she was telling me this she opened her legs wide and 'drew' the shape of the heart with a finger. I though that I'd trim away most of her dark brown bush and then use an eyeliner pencil to mark out the heart on her skin.

She was talking all the time that I was trimming her hair but most of what she was saying didn't make any sense. I guess that she was nervous. It only took me a few minutes to do the trimming but by the time I'd finished her pussy lips were swollen and open and her juices were starting to seep out. She seemed a little embarrassed so I said, "You know, by this stage a lot of women have had their first orgasm." That seemed to make her relax a bit but that distinctive aroma of a woman's pussy was filling the room. She jumped a bit as the eyeliner pencil touched her skin but she settled down as we agreed on the shape and size of the heart.

Next came the painful part as I got a couple of wax strips and put them on either side of her pussy lips. I didn't ask her if she was ready, I just did it. She screamed as I ripped the first one off. I was stood beside her and as soon as the first one was off her hand went round my leg and up my dress. She was looking waiting for the second one to come off and as it did her hand went up the inside of my thigh and grabbed it just below my pussy. That second strip missed a few hairs and I told her that I'd come back to them.

The next 2 were up the sides of the heart and were easy to do. Just before each one came off her hand started pushing up against my pussy. By that time I think that my pussy was just as wet as hers was. When they were off I had to go over to the table to get some more strips. I pulled away from her and she let go of me but as she was letting go the pressure made the 2 bottom fasteners on my dress come undone and for a second she could see that I was naked under the dress. She just smiled and said, "I thought so."

We were alone in there with the door shut so I didn't bother fastening the dress and when I went back to her to do the top of the heart her hand went straight up my dress and round to my pussy. As I was delicately cutting the wax strip to the right shape her hand was playing with my pussy. As I pulled that top strip off a finger went inside me, and she came. She shuddered and moaned for ages as her finger pushed hard into me. I was glad when her orgasm started to subside as she was starting to hurt me.

There was just one more strip to go to remove the few stubborn hairs on the left side of her pussy. She was so wet that I had to dry her with a tissue before putting the strip on. As it came off her finger shot into me again. I'm sure that if there had been any more to do then I would have cum as well.

After that there was just the final trimming of the heart to do and then the inspection. As I was holding the mirror for her to see herself she said, "Look at me, I look like Ken's just cum inside me and it's starting to leak out." "You look perfectly normal to me." I said. She then said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've got your labia pierced, would you mind if I had a look, Ken's talked to me about it and I'd like to see what I'd look like." I didn't mind so I pulled back the sides of the dress to show her. I wasn't thinking about how much pressure was needed and the rest of the press-studs popped open and I was left showing the whole of the front of my naked body. When she said, "What does it look like from underneath," I opened my legs wide. She got off the chair, stood in front of me and put a hand on my pubes with her fingers pressing into my hole pushing part of the chain in as well, and said; "Very nice, I bet your boyfriend loves it." "He does." I said, and backed off.

There was something about her that I didn't really like, I can't put my finger on what, but I wasn't going to let her do more to me than was necessary to get my job done. I know I was getting a bit sexually excited by it, but it just didn't feel right. I fastened my dress as she put her knickers on and she followed me down the stairs. As I gave her her change at the till she gave me a £10 tip and said, "Thank you, you were wonderful."

Nothing much happened after that and Jon picked me up at 5 o'clock and took me home.

Jon didn't fancy going out that evening so we had a quiet night in front of the TV.

Sunday August 1

A boring day, nothing exciting happened. Jon spent most of the day either watching motor racing or working on his PC while I soaked up some sun.

Week commencing August 3

Monday - Debbie surprised us by arriving just before Jon left for work. Jon greeted her at the door saying, "You're keen aren't you, can't wait to get rid of all that horrible hair then." Debbie looked a little bit embarrassed as Jon said good-bye and left. We had some breakfast and then I said, "Come on then girl, get 'em off." We both laughed as Debbie whipped off her top and skirt. She hadn't been wearing any underwear. The no bra had been obvious but with a lose skirt it's never easy to tell.

Debbie was now as naked as I was and I invited her to come and have a look at the punishment room while I got the Sonique depilatory machine out. When Debbie first saw what was in the punishment room she just stopped dead in her tracks and said, "What the hell's all this?" I explained it all to her but she said that she couldn't understand how the 'fucking machine' worked. I told her that I guaranteed that it did and that I'd show her it in action after we'd got rid of all that hair. As I said that I lightly ran my fingers over her pubic hair. The next question was where were we going to perform the operation. I suggested outside on the grass but Debbie said that it was a bit 'fresh' for her at that time of the morning so we settled for the conservatory. I got lots of cushions and put them on the floor for her. Debbie had trimmed her pubes so that they were all about a quarter of an inch long, which made it easier for me. I suggested that I started with the hairs inside and round her lips saying that I wanted to get them out before she got too wet. Debbie said that she wouldn't get wet, but I just said, "You will girl."

I must say that it took a lot longer for me to see and smell her juices than I'd thought. It was about an hour, just before I was ready for a break. Debbie has a nice pussy, not a very big clit though and just to let her know that I knew she was 'warming-up', I quickly slipped a finger in and then out of her hole and then said, "Told you so, come on, let's have a coffee." Debbie had gasped a bit as my finger went into her and then she looked a bit embarrassed as we got up and went into the kitchen. Nothing was said about it over coffee but when she got back onto the floor and spread her legs I could see that her natural chemistry had taken over and all her pussy lips very wet.

As I started with the machine again I told her all about my last trip to the doctor's when there had been the couple of student doctors there and I'd cum in the middle of being examined. Debbie (and me) was laughing about it but at the same time her pussy was getting wetter.

By late morning I'd just about got all round her lips done and had got some of the front done. My back was aching and I needed a break so we went for a walk round the garden then upstairs to the punishment room. Debbie asked where it got its name from so I climbed onto the 'whipping-T' and put myself into the position that I was often in. Debbie said that the 'fucking machine' part now made more sense but that she would never let anyone beat her like that. She couldn't understand when I tried to explain that although the pain was bad, it really tuned me on and that I often had an orgasm just through the pain. When she said that she still couldn't understand I offered to let her watch the next time Jon punished me. I told her that I was sure that Jon wouldn't mind, but she wasn't sure. We went back down to the conservatory to start again but it was so hot in there that Debbie asked if we could move out onto the patio.

We'd been at it for about an hour when I heard the side gate open. Trevor had come to cut the grass. Debbie was startled and tried to get up until I told her that it was only a 15-year-old lad who had come to cut the grass. I think that her state of sexual excitement had a bit to do with it and she quickly relaxed as I told her about the times that Trevor had seen me naked and perhaps done things to my body without me knowing who was doing them. Debbie said that I had an amazing life.

Trevor got on with his job and I got on with mine. There was very little conversation with Trevor (probably because he couldn't get a word in with Debbie and me rabbiting on) but whenever I looked at him he seemed to be looking at us. It took Trevor twice as long to cut the grass as it used to take me but there again what would you expect from a 15-year-old boy in that situation.

It was the middle of the afternoon when I finally finished and let Debbie examine her now permanently bald pussy. She said that it reminded her of the times she'd had to use communal showers at junior school and there had only been one or two of the girls who had had hair by then. We both laughed and went for the martini bottle.

After a couple of drinks I asked Debbie if she wanted to have a go on the 'fucking machine'. She said that she wasn't sure so I said that I'd show her how it worked first, then let her decide. We took our glasses and the bottle and went upstairs. I got a couple of chairs and rigged everything up and switched the motor on. I then climbed up, strapped my wrists together and hooked them onto the rope. My arms were going up and down, but my legs were supporting my weight and keeping my pussy above the dildo. The anticipation had lubricated my pussy so I didn't have any problems as I lowered myself onto the dildo as I looked at Debbie. Her face was a picture of fascination and envy. She was already holding a hand on her pussy.

On one up-stroke I lifted my feet off the chairs and let them hang down. The motor was now doing all the work and I was just taking the pleasure. It didn't take long before I started to feel an orgasm building inside me and within about 10 minutes I was cumming. As I calmed down I saw that Debbie's hand was busy working on her pussy.

I lifted my feet onto the chairs and lifted myself up so that I was off the dildo, then asked Debbie if she wanted a go. "You bet!" was the reply and she was helping me untie my wrists in seconds. As Debbie lowered herself onto the dildo she let out a big gasp and it took a few seconds before she got into the rhythm of the machine and lifted her feet of the chairs. When she did I moved them out of the way and told her to relax and go with the flow.

It wasn't long before she was moaning and sighing and within about 5 minutes she was screaming, "Yes, yes!" as she came for the first time. As she calmed down I asked her if she wanted me to put the chairs back so that she could stop. As she said was, "Don't you dare!" Just as she was cumming for the second time Jon walked in the door. I hadn't realised what the time was. He didn't waste any time in telling me to get on the 'whipping-T' and strapping me down. Debbie was facing the whipping end and my head was very close to her bald pubes as she went up and down. She'd seen Jon come in but hadn't said anything, I guess that she was too interested in the pleasure she was getting to care.

The moans from Debbie made me believe that she was about to cum for the third time but they stopped when Jon landed the first stroke of the cane. As I said, "One, thank you Master" Debbie went all silent. By the time I got to, "Ten, thank you Master" Debbie was moaning again and I was getting close to cumming. Jon landed the next 3 so that the cane end whipped round and hit my clit (he's getting very good at doing that). I came on the 13th stroke and Debbie came shortly after that.

Jon stopped after that, switched the motor off with Debbie in the down position, and then dropped his trousers and fucked me from behind as Debbie looked down at us. After he had cum he pulled his dick out of me then pulled his trousers up. Debbie was silent as Jon undid the velcro fasteners and let me get down. I put the chairs in position and helped Debbie lift herself up. When she was on her feet she said, "That was just amazing, I've never felt anything like that before, and never seen anything like that before. Did you really enjoy that Vanessa?" "I came didn't I" I said.

Debbie and me went to the bathroom to get cleaned-up and then went down to join Jon. Debbie got her top and skirt and put them on. As she did Jon said, "Your bald pussy looks good Debbie." For some strange reason this embarrassed her and she went all red. I got us all some tea and then Debbie said she had better be going but not before she asked if she could come again and if we would help her buy a car. When I explained what she was talking about Jon said that he would be happy to give some cars the 'once over' for her, then stand back and let us girls manipulate the salesman.

The rest of the week wasn't anything special, nor was work on the Friday. The paperboy came for his money on the Thursday evening, but he's seen me naked that often that it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Saturday August 7

Saturday wasn't too bad. Had a chat with Debbie who asked if we would help her buy a car on the Sunday.

Sunday August 8

Jon took me to the gym and really made me work hard. I had to wear my white lycra shorts and bikini top AND my Ben Wa balls. It wasn't long before my pussy was soaking the shorts and I was glad that I didn't have any pubic hair to show through the then near transparent lycra. When it came to the exercise cycle Jon set the saddle quite high and I had to slide from side to side on it. Just as I was getting on a youth of about 16 or 17 came into the gym and started working out just in front of me. Within a minute of getting on the cycle I realised that Ben would be working overtime and that it wouldn't be long before I had an orgasm. I started sweating a lot more and I wasn't sure if it was because of the exercise or from my attempts to not cum.

I couldn't help it; I let out a slow moan that attracted the attention of the youth. He asked me if I was okay and then kept watching me after I managed to say, "yes - thank you." The orgasm was coming and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. I tried to pedal faster to try to hide my shaking as I started to cum. The expression on my face must have been amazing. The faster I pedalled the more I came. In the end I just stopped pedalling and collapsed onto the handlebars gasping for breath. The youth asked me if I was okay again. All I could manage to say was, "Oh yes."

That was one of the best orgasms that I've ever had. Getting myself off like that with a young man stood just in front of me, watching me, really turned me on. I don't know if he knew what was going on but the bulge in his shorts told me that he'd enjoyed it. I decided that I'd try to remember to wear Ben every time that I go to the gym. When I'd calmed down I looked over to Jon who was also watching me and smiling.

From there we went to the pool where Jon told me to take Ben out. I'd never thought about taking them out under water. It wasn't as easy as when I'm stood on dry land and it was fortunate that there were very few people in the pool.

I was glad of the cool water though it really made my nipples stick out. We didn't stay long there and went home to wait for Debbie. As we were driving to the first car showroom I told her about the gym. She'd never heard of Ben Wa balls so Jon promised to buy her some.

The first car place wasn't very promising. Firstly there weren't any cars that Debbie liked and secondly the salesman was an old man that neither Debbie nor I fancied flashing our pussies at. We'd arranged it so that Debbie and me would go in and have a look round then come out and tell Jon which car(s) she fancied. Jon would then go in and have a look at it / them and then come out and tell us what he thought. If he was happy then we'd go back in and start working on the salesman. Debbie wore a loose blouse and a short tight skirt. I wore my baggy cheesecloth dress. Not a piece of underwear between us.

At the second place we struck lucky. It was a big place and there were quite a few cars that Debbie fancied. Also, most of the salesmen were in their twenties and there were a few that were quite dishy. As we looked round we saw a few of them eyeing us up and 3 of them came up to us and asked if we needed any help. Debbie finally decided on 2 cars that she fancied and we went out to where Jon was and told him which ones.

Ten minutes later Jon was back saying that both of them looked okay to him but reminded us to ask about warranties. Within seconds of us starting to look at one of the cars one of the salesmen pounced. Debbie asked him to tell us all about the car while we listened and looked.

Debbie was the first to flash her tits at him as she bent-over to look at the engine. He was stood at the other side of the car and I saw his eyes open wide as her blouse fell away from her chest. I got into the driver's seat and adjusted my dress while he was still looking at Debbie. When he turned to look at me he was staring right at my pussy. I'd sat with my knees open so he could see the lot. He was mumbling something and looking a bit red in the face when Debbie asked him if there was much room for the passengers to get into the back (it only has 2 doors). "Let me show you," the salesman said as he went round to her side and held open the door. Debbie bent over to climb in but stayed half in and half out with him behind her. He must have had a fantastic close-up view of her pussy. I could just see round part of Debbie and could see the bulge in his trousers.

After what seemed like hours Debbie finally climbed right in and flopped down with her legs at his side and her butt at the other side. Even if her tight little skirt hadn't ridden-up he would have been able to see all her pussy. As it had ridden-up he could see the bottom half of her naked stomach as well. After a couple of seconds Debbie said, "Shouldn't really wear short skirts when climbing into the back of cars should I?" "Oh, I'm not complaining," said the salesman. I said, "neither am I." That made him turn to me with a puzzled look on his face.