Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 02

Story Info
Work has just begun with her boss testing her limits.
4.1k words
4.49
156.7k
51

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

Chapter 02

Vanessa stood in the ladies' restroom of the sleazy strip club. Looking into the mirror, her mouth dropped open. She almost couldn't recognize herself. Her whole face was covered in cum as if she had dunked her head straight into a bucket filled with glue. It was completely glazed like a donut. She wasn't able to see with her left eye as it was shut with strings of sperm. The cum even hung in her hair and from her ears.

She splashed water onto her face trying to wash off the cum. Hastily, she applied some new lipstick and liner to her eyes.

While trying to tame her dishevelled hair, everything that had just happened passed in front of her inner eye again. The entire day seemed like a total blur. She couldn't exactly remember every single action. Instead, it felt more like one long whirlwind of emotions - her cocky attitude in the morning, the embarrassment of being paraded through town like a street hooker, the humiliation of having to crawl to a total stranger and asking him to fuck her, the submission by this guy's fierce face fucking, the perversion of getting covered in cum.

But over all these mixed sensations lay a feeling of lust and pure horniness. Dancing and fucking in front of strangers, giving up any control and performing dirty acts for the pleasure of unknown guys, had made her as horny as never before. And she had cum so violently and long, it felt like a bungee jump that didn't stop. Only the thought of it, ignited the fire between her loins again -although it had never really stopped.

Taking a last look into the mirror, Vanessa approved of herself and turned to walk out. She had applied lipstick thicker than before and put on heavier mascara. Together with her outfit, she looked sluttier than ever - only now she also felt like a slut.

When she stepped outside of the strip club, the three lawyers were already waiting for her. Miller and Erickson let her walk between them again with Stanton leading the way. The sun had sung and street lights were illuminating the dark streets. Vanessa was glad for the darkness as it made it difficult for others to see Erickson's hand pushing up her small skirt and resting on her butt cheeks. This way, her bare bottom was on full display. Erickson enjoyed how she tried to wriggle her ass away from his hand and massaged her ass flesh during the entire walk. She could hear her heart beating louder and louder hoping no one would pass them by and see her butt in full glory. But at the same time, she could feel the excitement building up in her stomach and causing her juices to gather between her thighs again.

When they reached the parking garage, there were still a lot of cars parked inside as it was pretty early in the evening. In front of the Mercedes, Stanton suddenly turned around looking at her and asked with all natural authority he had

"Are you our office whore?"

Vanessa was totally caught off guard by his question. She thought her performance in the club had been enough proof. When she didn't answer at once, Stanton hit her hard in the face. Her head flew to the side and a wave of pain rushed trough her body ending in her loins where it only fuelled her fire.

"Are YOU our WHORE?" he asked again emphasizing the word whore, almost spitting it out. Intimidated, Vanessa faint-heartedly said yes.

"Then behave like a WHORE and show us your goods!" Stanton went on.

Timidly, Vanessa looked around the parking garage. She intently hoped no one would come along right now. She didn't want anybody to see her displaying herself so lewdly to these men. She didn't want anybody regarding her as a cheap whore. She wanted to impress people with her ravishing beauty and make them jealous with her expensive designer clothes. That was the reason she was doing all this for.

In front of her inner eye, she saw herself dressed in a black velvet evening gown but then the picture changed to the person that had looked back at her from the mirror of the strip club - a dirty whore covered in cum. Strangely, this thought made the unsatisfied horniness inside herself flare up even more.

"What's going on with me?" she wondered but was interrupted by Erickson harsh voice.

"Get it on, filthy bitch!"

Finally, Vanessa snapped back into reality. Letting her fingers slowly slide over the thin material of her cram-full blouse, she started opening its buttons causing her full big tits to burst out. Her dark brown areolas were crowned by two thick nipples that had hardened steadily over the last minutes and were now poking out like two adamant wicks. Closing her eyes, she twitched each with two of her long fingernails causing a comforting shiver to rush through her body extending to her small toes. A moan escaped her lips and the situation she was in was totally forgotten. Rolling her thick dark nipples between her manicured fingernails, a prickling sensation spread over her whole body. Driven by desire, Vanessa pushed her skirt up and drove two fingers straight into her moist snatch groaning out loud. Pulling them out again, they were glistening with her juices. She lifted her delicate French manicured fingers up to her mouth and started licking them lasciviously while opening her eyes and looking straight at Stanton. She felt the warmth from between her legs fuelling her fire of lust. It increased even more when she saw the bulge forming in his pants. She needed such a cock now - a big hard dick that drilled hard and fast in and out of her wet box.

"Lean over the car!" came the short but unmistakable order from Stanton.

Vanessa made a few steps forward before positioning her hands on the car hood. She pushed her ass back so far that the short skirt slipped over her butt revealing her slightly opened moist pussy to everyone behind her. She could feel the cold breeze smoothing softly over her cunt lips. Her ample boobs hung down off her chest. Standing behind her, one was able to see her glistening pussy and at the same time her full large jugs dangling between her opened legs.

Stanton as the boss stepped forward pulling his hardening cock out of his trousers.

Vanessa shivered slightly in anticipation of a fat prick getting thrust into her. Instead, she received a sharp slap to her left ass cheek turning it instantly red. A little yelp escaped Vanessa's mouth. But it quickly turned into a moan when a finger slit slightly over her juicy slit.

Stanton grabbed his hard dick and lightly stroked it up her slit and back down. He repeated it massaging her clit up and down with his cock head. Vanessa enjoyed the feeling although it wasn't stilling her hunger only increasing it.

"Oooooooh! Ooooooooh! That feels good," she moaned not being able to stay calm anymore.

Stanton pushed his cock slightly against her slit causing her to moan louder. But again, he didn't push inside letting his shaft slide up her pussy lips. Vanessa couldn't stop her body from shivering. It was acting on its own now craving release.

"Put it in me! Please, put your hard cock in me!" she started begging. She couldn't stand the tease anymore.

"I'm your whore! Please, fuck your whore!" she pleaded with him.

The three men looked at each other grinning wide and nodding. Now, they had her exactly where they wanted her. She was begging them, wanting them to fuck her, to use her. At the moment, she didn't care about the money she would earn. All she cared for was getting release. She was the girl they had been looking for.

Stanton slowly slid his cock down her slit and kept going to her asshole. For a moment, he paused right on her bottom hole. He slid his cock up and down her ass crack spreading the moisture he had gathered up from her cunt. Again, he stopped on her puckered little asshole. This time, he rubbed the head of his dick around her tightly closed rear hole in a teasing manner.

"How about in here," he asked.

Vanessa tore her eyes open. She'd never had a cock up there, never had tried it. She had been told that it hurt and she wasn't keen on getting hurt - especially not back there.

"No, not there. Please, put it in my pussy! I'll be a good whore for you!" she started begging.

"Maybe,... maybe not!" Stanton said teasingly.

He returned to her slit, smearing his cock over her pussy lips one more time. Vanessa's legs started to shake uncontrollably. She had to press her hands onto the car hood to keep standing. She couldn't take this tease anymore. Her horniness was foaming over. She needed realise, she needed it now, she needed it here.

"Oooooooh!... ... Please, put it in!" "Pleeeeeeease!... Pleeeeeease! Fuck me!"

Vanessa was almost in tears as she cried her plea.

Stanton slowly pushed the head of his cock just into her cunt.

"Do you want it here?" he asked mockingly.

"Yeeeaaah!... ... That's it! Give it to me!" Vanessa cried out loud.

Stanton pulled out again.

"Pleeeeeease!... Pleeeeeease!..." she sounded desperate.

"I guess, you can't have it there!" he told her shortly pulling his dick completely off her snatch.

Vanessa knew exactly what he wanted and she didn't care anymore. She was going insane from lust, she needed relief, she needed to get fucked. Her body craved cock no matter in which hole - only cock thrusting hard into her, making her finally explode.

"Put it in my asshole. Do it! Fuck my ass! Just do it! I want you to ram my ass!" she cried out pleadingly.

A grin spread over Stanton's face when he stepped back up to her. Gripping her ass cheeks, he roughly pushed her forward. Now her complete upper body lay on the hood of the Mercedes, her big fuck tits pressed so hard against the sheet that the soft flesh welled out at the sides of her body. Her rock hard engorged nipples were pressed so tightly against the cold hood that it sent a mix of pain and pleasure through her.

"Spread your ass, bitch!" Stanton ordered and Vanessa reached her manicured hands back to push her firm tight ass cheeks apart revealing her dark puckered starfish in all its glory.

Gathering up some moisture from her pussy lips, he pushed a single finger into her little sensitive rear hole. Vanessa panicked a little but Stanton slightly stroked her ass cheek.

"Stay calm. You'll see you'll enjoy it, bitch!" He soothed her although it sounded more like a mock.

Pushing his finger in and out, the resistance of her anal muscles started to fade. He pushed a second finger inside and Vanessa began panting trying to relax.

"That's gonna be tight!" Stanton said to his colleagues and it wasn't clear if it was meant as anticipation or threat.

He spat onto her tiny butthole and positioned his cock at her rear entry. Then, he started pushing with all his power. After a moment that seemed like eternity for Vanessa, his cock head slipped into her asshole causing her to briefly yell out.

Stanton groaned with pleasure enjoying the tightness and said

"Here it goes little whore!"

He started pushing his large cock further into her asshole making her breath heavily not giving her a chance to get used to his cock in her rear hole. He didn't stop until his balls hit her clit and he was balls deep. Vanessa's pants became louder and louder sounding uncomfortable. His dick felt like a spear jabbing into her guts. The pain ripped through her whole body until it registered in her brain. Her ass tried - without any effort on her part - to escape the large cock twitching from one side to the other. But there was no escape possible.

"Can't handle my cock, fuckwhore?" he egged her on.

Stanton enjoyed her desperate futile attempts and started pulling back. When he had almost entirely pulled out of her quivering ass chute, he pushed his cock back inside mercilessly. Vanessa yelled out loud. She started furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers to ease the pain. Stanton went on unimpressed going into her ass balls deep increasing his tempo with every thrust. Vanessa screamed almost endlessly now.

"Oouuhhhhh,... Oouuhhhhh,... Oouuhhhhhh,... Oh my God.... Oouuhhhhhh..."

He rammed into her ass with all power he had and his body slapped loudly against her ass cheeks echoing in the parking garage. Vanessa could feel his balls slapping against her pussy and after several minutes her painful whimpers turned into low moans. He further increased his tempo and her moans turned even louder until they were uninhibited groans of pleasure. She started waving her head from one side to the other shivering uncontrollably. Her groans became more intense when suddenly a wave of pleasure rushed through her body.

"Oooooooh!... ... I'm cummng!" "Oh FUCK!"

She couldn't believe it. First, it had felt like the worst pain she had ever experienced but with the ongoing thrusts, pleasurable sensations had spread out until a deep feeling of pure delight embraced her entire body and an anal orgasm started ripping through her. It was the most intense feeling she had ever experienced and it kept on going and going. Her eyes widened and she almost collapsed onto the hood of the car. She screamed so loud that it echoed through the entire parking garage.

During her orgasm, her anal muscles twitched in spasms squeezing Stanton's cock hard. This unexpected tightness set him off. He couldn't hold it any longer and his dick started throbbing making him scream out.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming, slut. You filthy bitch! Take my load down your dirty fucking ass!"

His cock started erupting. With brutal force, his hot sperm rushed through his pulsing tool flooding her ass with spurts of cum. Jet after jet of hot goo filled her quivering ass chute making Vanessa groan. But he wasn't finished with her yet. He hadn't expected to cum so soon and he wanted another go at her sweet tight ass.

While his dick went flaccid inside Vanessa's rectum, he asked Erickson to get some liquor to shorten their waiting time. A second later, Erickson produced three glasses and a bottle of Whiskey out of the car. For the next ten minutes, Stanton used Vanessa's back as a place to rest his shots while keeping his limp dick inside her ass. Without paying further notice to her, he talked with his partners cracking some jokes about the fine piece of ass he just had.

All she could do was to remain in her position and wait for what was about to happen next. She felt so degraded. They treated her as if she wasn't even present, like furniture, like a piece of meat they could use in any way they wanted but didn't have to pay further notice to. So she closed her eyes trying to block out what was just happening and waited for Stanton's next move.

The worst thing was that Stanton ran a finger over her pussy from time to time sending short intense shivers of joy through her body. Suddenly, he flicked his finger hard over her sensitive clit and almost an orgasm hit her. The wave of pleasure came so hard and unexpected that her legs trembled and almost gave way.

"Don't let my glass fall to the ground, bitch!" Stanton growled. "You can enjoy the assfucking you're about to get! But right now you're my personal tray, nothing more."

"Woah, did you hear that!" an unknown voice exclaimed.

Vanessa opened her eyes and looked right at a group of strangers, two men and two women. She jumped out of her skin and for a moment the world stood perfectly still.

She hadn't heard them coming. How much had they witnessed?

She was humiliated beyond believe. No one could imagine the shame she felt. Her face turned bright red in an instant. All she could do was to turn her head to the other side in hope not to be recognized.

Stanton, Erickson and Miller had seen the group approaching them long before. Now, they grinned from ear to ear. Stanton enjoyed Vanessa's humiliation so much that he gave a slap to Vanessa's bottom and ordered

"Say you're sorry."

Vanessa gritted her teeth. She knew exactly what he wanted to hear but she was barely able to bring the words over her lips, not with someone else listening. A cold shower ran down her spine when she said with a quivering voice

"I'm sorry, master. It won't happen again. I'll be a good whore!"

These words made Stanton's cock spring back to its erect state deep inside her colon, filling her ass once again completely.

"Move your ass, fuckwhore!" he commanded while running a finger over her pussy lips.

Again, a wave of pleasure hit her. Dizzy from the new sensations on her cunt and the straining dick up her ass, Vanessa slowly started rocking her hips back and forth, a moan coming over her lips.

"What a slut!" one of the women said looking at the scene with an open mouth.

"Cheap crack ho!" the other woman added.

The women started pulling their men away from the scene. But the look on the men's faces clearly stated that they would have loved to watch more of the action if their girlfriends hadn't been there.

Vanessa could hear every word they said and was deeply ashamed of every second that had happened.

Stanton didn't care about the group anymore and relentlessly fucked Vanessa's ass deep and hard again. He increased his pace until he was pounding away at it with all his power. Her sphincter getting stretched so wide so fast, sent waves of agony through her body and she started screaming again. After a few moments of constant pain, she suddenly came hard and even stronger than before.

The orgasm dragged her along so hard that she would have toppled down from the car hood if Stanton's strong hands wouldn't have held her in position. She screamed almost hysterically not able to form meaningful words anymore. Her sticky juices squirted from her pussy like an ejaculating geyser drenching Stanton's legs. After seemingly endless minutes of ecstasy, she slumped down on the hood breathing heavily while her boss was still pounding away at her asshole. Finally, he came for the second time adding more goo to the pool inside her ass.

She was completely drained. After her fuck session in the strip club and the merciless ass drilling from Stanton, she was so exhausted that she could barely remain standing in her position.

With a squishing sound, Stanton pulled his big tool out of her ass and smacked her on her butt cheek a final time.

Only a second later, Erickson had stepped up to her. He already had his trousers down ramming his rod without further warning into her well travelled asshole. He started with an unbelievable fast pace trying to totally wreck her ass. He grabbed her long red hair wrapped it around his hand and pulled on it like on a rein.

Vanessa was totally drenched in sweat by now. After some minutes of gathering her strength, she groaned with deep pleasure again. She was in a total bliss now, the shameful incident completely forgotten, and bucked her ass hard against his body. Holding tight to her hair, Erickson banged her without any restraints.

"Yeaaaah! Fuck my ass! Give it to me hard! Jam it all the way up my dirty asshole!" Vanessa started urging him on.

"Fuck me like a slut! I need to get fucked hard!"

After several minutes of this relentless fucking, Erickson groaned out loud.

"You filthy big tit WHORE!" he screamed before he released a huge load of cum straight down her rectum.

He pulled out at once and gave her a smack on her ass cheek before stepping away. After three vicious assfuckings, Vanessa could feel how sore her ass had become. It hurt on the inside and was extremely sensitive on the outside. She knew she couldn't handle another attack on her bunghole.

Miller left her a little time to compose herself. She was breathing heavily as she had cum at least four times by only getting fucked anally. And it wasn't over...

When Miller walked up to her she asked him not to fuck her ass. He only looked at her with a stern, icy look and said

"Do you think you have anything to say here, whore? I will fuck you wherever I want to!"

He spread Vanessa's ass cheeks apart and mounted her ass cramming his hard shaft deep into her sore rear hole. She opened her eyes wide and gasped loudly. He had to be at least 10" big and as thick as her wrist. Vanessa was begging and pleading.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers
12