Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

When he was done, he was quickly replaced by another guy. With all the slobber in her eyes, Vanessa couldn't tell who it was but his tool was extremely large and thick. Then she heard the voice of the black man whispering into her ear.

"You slut will love my cock! It's 13" long and 4" thick and it'll go all the way down your throat! If you want it or not!"

Vanessa's heart skipped a beat. She had never even seen a cock as big before. He would destroy her throat ... and her ass! The thought of a shaft as big as her wrist getting shoved into her tiny puckered ass made her gulp giving her goose bumps.

But she wasn't in a position to argue as he already started stuffing his mighty tool down her throat. At least he went in slowly. When it hit the entrance to her throat, there were at least 8" left to go. And he wasn't letting her off going steadily deeper. Vanessa started rubbing her clit with her fingers distracting her mind from the dick in her mouth. Inch by inch disappeared down her throat stretching it to the limit to accommodate the massive intruder. With ten inches in, gurgling sounds came out of her mouth again and new spit drooled out of the corners of her mouth. Curtis didn't stop though. When another inch went in, Vanessa suddenly heaved and puked on the cock. Yellowish puke came out of her mouth. For that, he slapped her face once.

"No one said you could puke bitch!"

Still, it didn't stop him from cramming all of his massive black meat into her mouth. Vanessa kept gagging constantly her throat violently contracting against the invading meat. When her lips were finally pressed tightly against his balls, he let out a yell.

"Ooooh, fuck! You're some fucking bitch. No slut could ever take me down completely before! Fuckin' whore!"

Vanessa's eyes were wide open as Curtis pushed his tight fitted cock back and forth in her stretched gullet.

"Yeaaah! Your throat is so tight!"

After some strokes, Curtis finally pulled his cock from the depths of Vanessa's throat so she could get a quick breath. Then he lowered his massive glistening shaft right into her mouth again. He shoved his giant black cock all the way down her throat in one motion.

Meanwhile, Vanessa worked four fingers feverishly into her cunt. Being the only whore to ever give him this pleasure made her extremely hot and lust swept over her body. Curtis began sliding his big black tool up and down fucking Barbara's throat with his stiff 13". Her tiny oral passage squeezed his 4" thick shaft so hard that he couldn't take it for a long time. He quickly pulled out of her throat positioning his dick between her lips and releasing a huge wad of cum. Vanessa had no choice but to swallow the whole jizzload as it burst deep down her throat.

Vanessa needed some time to catch a breath and get back to her senses after lying head down for so long. But Trent was still waiting for his turn.

When he stepped up to her, she willingly got back into position opening her throat invitingly for him. After having been such a great whore for the other two, she wanted him to enjoy her just as much. So she tried to entice him

"Give me your nice hard cock! I want that dick deep in my slutty throat. Treat me like the skank I am! Fuck my face, fuck it like a cunt!"

Again, she surprised herself with her own words. Talking this way seemed to become more and more natural for her and she liked the effect it had on the men as Trent hurried over to her and plunged his rigid cock into her mouth. This time, she actually helped working her lips and throat trying to swallow the entire rod. Tony pushed down starting to slide his dick up and down fucking her face in a rapid pace. Vanessa grabbed his ass using both hands and pulled him towards her with every inward thrust forcing his shaft all the way down her throat.

While he continued pounding her face, she worked her index finger into his ass making him groan out. This gave him the rest and he sprayed her mouth with sperm. Without request, she gulped down his sticky load slowly getting used to the taste of cum.

Again, Vanessa needed to catch her breath for a moment. Then she wiped the slobber out of her eyes and got up off the couch. The men had settled back at the bar so she fell onto her hands and knees and crawled over to them. One after the other, she took all three flaccid dicks into her mouth cleaning them and bathing their balls till their were shiny. Then she thanked all of them.

She had survived the first round but there were more to go...

----

The guests had another drink while Vanessa was ordered to clean her face. She walked into the bathroom ready to go on. After washing her face and applying new make-up and lipstick, she returned, Stanton already waiting for her.

"It's time to give our guests another show, little whore." he said.

"Get your slutty ass over to the bar and sit on a stool."

Walking over to the bar with her red fuck-me platform heels making clicking sounds on the floor, she realized how exhausted she already was. And they had only come once yet.

Stanton made her sit on a barstool leaning her chest forward against the back and putting her feet on the bar that connected a front and rear leg. This way, her big firm tits hung between the back and the seat while her ass stood out far over the seat. This bent position made her round firm ass cheeks stand out like ripe globes presenting her pussy and butthole in full glory.

"Hands on your ass, whore." he ordered.

Stanton made her spread her ass cheeks as far as possible giving full excess to her holes. With her ample fucktits hanging freely off her chest, her bright red long fingernails silhouetted sluttily against her golden ass cheeks and her little puckered asshole winking at the men, she was a sight to be hold.

Turning her head back, Vanessa could see the amazed faces of the guys gazing at her beauty almost drooling over her body. This gave her a kick and she could feel her pussy quivering with anticipation of what was about to happen.

Stanton stepped up at her and told her in a stern voice

"It's time to give your ass the well deserved workout! Tell us what you want us to do!"

Vanessa looked directly at the men sitting at the bar a fire of lust sparkling in her eyes when she answered with a voice dripping of passion.

"I want you to fuck my ass, sir. I want you to rip my tiny asshole open!"

Her words had the desired effect as she could see the guys' cocks growing back to full length.

"Do you want us to pull a train on your ass? Do you want us to wreck that ass? Do you want us to make you scream?" Stanton went on with his rude tone.

Still holding her position, Vanessa was shuddering.

"Yes, please, sir. I'm a slut! I'm your whore! I want you to pound my whorish ass till it's raw, please!" she answered her sparkling green eyes teasing them, awaiting her assfucking impatiently.

She could read from the look on their faces that they were astonished by this slut.

Stanton didn't wait long. He ordered her to keep her hands spreading her ass cheeks all the time before he ran his hard straining member over her pussy to gather up some fluid and pressing it against her puckered bunghole. Vanessa's little starfish resisted for a few seconds but she had gotten used to his cock learning to relax. When it popped through her sphincter, she let out a moan.

Stanton didn't stop for long though pushing in balls deep. Not giving her a rest, he began hammering her ass chute with a vengeance. Every thrust pushed her against the back of the stool making her plump jugs jiggle around. He rammed her ass so hard, that she was afraid of falling down from the barstool wanting to grip the back with her hands. But she resisted this urge remembering her order. In this immobile, totally helpless position, all she could do was scream out loud to release her pent-up feelings.

"Oooooooh!..." Yeaaah!..." "Fuck me! FUCK ME! Ram my ass hard!"

For at least 10 minutes, he brutalized her ass chute non-stop. All the while, his balls slapped against her pussy with every stroke making it run over with juice. Then he pulled out. A huge gape appeared and Stanton spit deep inside Vanessa's open rectum.

Next, he invited the other men to do the same. Vanessa hadn't noticed them walking up behind her but she could feel three globs of spit travelling down her rectal highway. Stanton pushed back in but after a few thrust, he pulled out again. Then suddenly, Vanessa screamed out loud in agony.

Without her notice, Stanton had taken a black 11" long 3" thick dildo in his hand and rammed it into her colon in one motion. Her sphincter hadn't been prepared for such a thick intruder and was roughly stretched wide.

Stanton didn't give her a break though pulling the dildo out of her abused asshole and drove his own member straight in again. He continued this alternately hammering his own dick and next the thick dildo into her bunghole turning her anal ring totally loose. The other guys egged him on to go with even more force.

"Fuck her! Fuck her until her asshole is wide open! We wanna see her heart thru it!!"

Vanessa's rear hole was ravaged so savagely, but the balls on her pussy brought such intense pleasure, she felt like going insane. She had never felt these to emotions in such an intense way. She couldn't tell what was more vigorous, the pain or the pleasure. Together, it made her scream louder from lust than ever before.

Unconsciously, her hand left her ass cheek and started fiddling her glowing clit. A stinging slap turning her ass cheek bright red was the answer and this further pain made her cum hard.

She couldn't tell if it was one long orgasm or several but she kept on cumming as long as Stanton went on ravishing her bunghole.

Finally, he tensed and shot his load deep into her colon. He quickly pulled out of her gaping ass chute and walked up to her. He put his dick in front of her face and ordered her to suck on it. Without hesitation, Vanessa lunged forward swallowing the hot throbbing rod. Only then it registered in her brain that this cock had just been deep in her rectum! Her stomach heaved.

In a little corner of her mind a voice screamed I don't want to do such a disgusting thing. It's vile and dirty. But the bigger part of her mind simply enjoyed the new degradation. The voice was not loud enough to control her body anymore

"Take my dick right from your dirty ass, slut! A whore like you needs to taste her ass!" Stanton hissed at her bringing a smile to her face without her knowledge.

She was completely concentrated on milking the cum out of his straining tool. She could taste the bitter flavour from her own ass, very earthy and musky and knew she would never forget this taste.

Ultimately, Stanton flooded her mouth with jizz. He made her lick his member clean until all of her anal aroma had gone from it.

"Show them what you earned!" he ordered.

She obediently opened her mouth showing his sticky load to the other men. She swallowed it in one big gulp opening her mouth afterwards to prove that it was all gone. The guests clapped at her performance and automatically she said

"Thank you for letting me taste my ass, sir."

Stanton patted her on her head like a little dog and said appraisingly

"You're a good little whore! Well done fuckslut! I know you liked the taste of your ass."

Vanessa couldn't agree with him about the taste of her anal remnants but their cheers made her proud spreading a naughty smile over her lips.

"Yes, sir! I love the taste of my ass. Give me more of it." she answered.

As soon as Stanton stepped away from her, Trent drove his rigid cock into her now loosened asshole. Vanessa started slightly moaning but was soon shut up by Tony's cock getting pushed into her mouth. At once, she wrapped her lips around it sucking on the shaft and letting her tongue swirl around its head. Tony began fondling her big fucktits wrapping his hands around them and squeezing them together while flicking his thumbs over her nipples. She lost track of all the hands and cocks touching or fucking her. Sensations and pleasure were simply everywhere overwhelming her mind.

After several minutes the two changed positions. Tony let his shaft pop out of her mouth walking to her backside and thrusting his rigid dick straight into her well travelled bunghole making her yelp out.

Meanwhile, Trent walked up to her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. Vanessa didn't care anymore where it had been before. She was getting used to the bitter taste by now.

She had to admit that the dirtier the acts she performed, the more it turned her on. She was a special whore, the perfect whore - naughty but gorgeous.

It didn't take long till she felt the warmth of Trent's cum spraying the insides of her mouth making her gulp down another wad of sperm. A few minutes later she could feel Tony tense too. She started getting into being depraved and turned around looking at him. While running her tongue lasciviously over her lips, she asked

"Do you want this filthy bitch to lick your dick clean, too? Let me taste my ass! Shove that big hard cock in my slutty mouth!"

She didn't have to ask him twice as he hurried to her front. She could see some of her anal slime glistening on his hard tool before he jammed his pulsing meat down her throat.

Again, the musky aroma spread in her mouth but she didn't mind. Doing such filthy things in front of these strangers started arousing her. In her mind, the vile taste became associated with the disbelieving horny lust-driven looks of men she received when performing such dirty acts and by now the mere thought of doing ass to mouth aroused her.

After she had been awarded with another jizz bomb and swallowed it all, she thoroughly licked his softening member clean almost savouring the strong earthy taste.

Awaiting the next cock, Vanessa spread her ass cheeks wide again. But suddenly, she was lifted up by her shoulders. Back on her feet, she almost dropped to the floor, no strength left in her legs. Looking up, her eyes met Curtis'.

"Ready to get your ass split?" he asked with a grin on his face.

Vanessa felt a chill running down her spine feeling her already sore ass.

"It's too loose right now. So we better tighten it again." Curtis went on.

Vanessa looked at him quizzically not understanding what he meant when he lowered her down making her lie on the ground with her back. Then he pushed her legs up until they touched the ground next to her head forcing her body to clasp together like a Swiss knife. This thrust her ass high up into the air and Vanessa had to push her hands against her back to keep herself in this position.

"Yeah, put the fuckslut in the piledriver position!" Tony egged him on.

In her position, her now bright pink and puckered ass was pressed close although her asshole was still gaping slightly. Grabbing his massive black tool, he put the tip right at the entrance to her asshole and started pressing. The 3" thick cock looked even larger hovering about her tightly pinched sphincter. Vanessa yelped out in pain as she felt her bunghole give way to the massive cock, stretching it wider and wider.

Oh God! No ... Oh Noooo!" she screamed.

To Vanessa, it felt like an eternity until Curtis was balls deep in her ass. She could feel her ass slowly giving way, the thin ring cracking under the enormous intruder.

A couple of times he pushed in slowly then, with one hard thrust, he started pounding away. He rammed her ass chute good and deep ripping her sphincter open with every thrust. Meanwhile, he pressed his huge thump onto her tiny clit rubbing it steadily.

This brought a new wave of sensations over her body. Pain mixed with pleasure and spread everywhere. Again, she felt this new feeling she could not classify. All she knew was that she couldn't get enough of it. Vanessa was reduced to whimpering and moaning at the same time as he fucked her with abandon.

Without any built up she came. Again, she came - despite the pain. She was not able to tell how many times it had been up until now.

A couple of times during his onslaught, Curtis ordered her to spread her ass cheeks and pulled out completely leaving a giant gaping hole although her legs were tightly pressed together.

"Look at this fuckin' asshole, man!" he remarked when all four guys came up to stare into her wide-open rectum.

"Nice ass, bitch!"

He rammed his giant black meat back inside balls deep in one forceful motion that rocked Vanessa's body a few inches over the floor. The force of this thrust made her explode yet again in another earth shattering orgasm.

When it subsided, she was dizzy from having cum so often and she couldn't tell how long Curtis was fucking her in this position. Finally, he began tensing pulling his massive member out of her asshole and ordered

"Spread that fuckin' ass wide!"

Vanessa obeyed at once plunging both her index finger into the gaping crater that once had been her tiny puckered asshole and pulled her anal ring even wider. With a grunt, Curtis sprayed his goo all over her ass, some of it landing deep inside her colon.

She looked up to the guys and decided to add a little more nastiness to their show. Pulling her fingers out of her asshole she scraped up the cum that stuck to her buns and crotch and licked it off her fingers with pleasure.

"Mmmh, thank you for your cum, sir! I love your cum! It tastes so good. I want more! Give the slut more of your delicious cum!"

This set the men back in motion. Stanton and Trent were ready to go again holding their stiff cocks in their hands. Stanton sat down on the couch while Trent picked Vanessa up by her hair leading her over to her boss. He held his tool upwards while Vanessa lowered her pussy down onto his rigid member. Her cunt was still pretty loose from the fisting it had received earlier so she slit easily down onto his meat engulfing it completely. When he was fully inside, she could feel Trent starting to press his cock against her anus.

She had never been fucked in both her holes at the same time. But right now, she was more than willing to let it happen. When his dick slit through her sphincter and he started thrusting in and out, she could feel the two cocks moving inside of her only being separated by the thin skin between them.

She had to groan loudly. Her ass was already pretty sore after the intense reaming Curtis had just given her but it only added a little spice to her pleasure driving her even wilder. She felt as full as never before and she started grunting with every stroke Stanton or Trent were delivering.

The two started alternating their thrusts, one going in deep while the other pulled out. This went on for several minutes until they started driving their rods into her together at the same time. They almost completely pulled out of her dripping holes and jammed their cocks in with all their might. Every push caused a loud slapping sound when their bodies crashed against her pelvis and ass. With every inward thrust, Vanessa had to groan out loud, the impact causing her entire body to shake and tremble.

As soon as Stanton and Trent came pumping her holes full of gooey cum, they were replaced by Tony and Curtis. Tony sat down on the couch and pulled her backwards onto his hard member sliding it into her pink gaping asshole. There was no resistance left from her anal ring and with her legs spread her pussy stood wide open. This lasted only a few seconds though as Curtis drove his 13" cock straight into her juicy cunt. Vanessa shrieked out loud. He was so much bigger than Stanton before and filled her cunt to its capacity.

She would have never been able to take him in there if she hadn't been fisted before, she thought, thanking Curtis retrospectively for this favour. Again, she felt a little pride as there couldn't be a lot of girls able to take him balls deep in all three holes.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers