Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

The two men proceeded fucking her relentlessly. As they had already cum two times, they needed longer until they were ready to shoot their sperm deep inside her holes and Vanessa lost track again of how many times she had cum. It felt like one long never ending orgasm to her. But she still felt the fire burning in her loins, it hadn't been quenched completely yet. Surprising herself, she had to admit that she wanted more.

While the guys had a rest drinking another beer, she tried stimulating them bringing their cocks back to attention. She lay down onto the couch and started rubbing her clit while adding more and more fingers into her cunt.

Ultimately, she had her entire hand buried in her pussy again giving herself a deep fisting. She was still so hot, she couldn't stop moaning and wiggling her butt on the sofa. She worked her hand feverishly in and out of her cunt until the final release hit her.

With a deep groan she let the orgasm wash over her body sinking back onto the couch. When it was gone, she felt as exhausted as never before. She barely noticed the guys standing in front of her again and clapping at her performance.

"Well done, whore! You're the definition of nasty! The filthiest fuckpig on earth!"

Trent exclaimed.

Vanessa felt a thrill running through her body. She had made it, she had given them the ultimate show.

After these hours of continuous sex, Vanessa needed some time to gather her strength. When she was finally able to get up and start walking towards the bath, Stanton's voice made her stop in her tracks. He told her

"Let's show the rest of the world what a little whore you are!"

He threw her tiny dress at her and took her purse in his hands.

"A dirty cheap hooker like you doesn't wash off the presents she got from her johns. She proudly shows it to everyone."

He didn't allow her to clean herself. Instead, he took her bright red lipstick out of her purse and stepped up to her.

While Vanessa was still asking herself what he had in store for her, he started writing something onto her forehead. She was so surprised that she automatically backed away.

"Remain still, slut!" he hissed at her and she obeyed quickly.

Then he dragged her into the bathroom. There, he grabbed her chin with his tight vice-like grip and made her look into the mirror.

Vanessa saw a picture of herself. But it was not the woman she was used to see. Her hair was totally messed and her face didn't look any better. Her skin glistened from all the cum they had shot onto her face and her mascara was smeared around her eyes. Even more cum was running out of her ass down her legs. Her tiny dress clung tightly to her wet body the curve of her ample boobs and nipples clearly showing through the thin material.

But the worst part was the word written in bright pink letters on her forehead.

"CUMWHORE"

Vanessa shook almost uncontrollably. Her body didn't know how to react. One part was ashamed and afraid of going outside but another part anticipated the lewd gazes she would earn.

Stanton pulled her away from the mirror. He hurried her out of the apartment and into the lift not giving her a chance to resist.

When the doors of the elevator opened downstairs, he gave her a shove so that she stumbled out.

"Goodbye little whore!" was all he said and she stood alone in the entrance hall of the exclusive hotel not believing this to be reality.

To be continued...

Vanessa gets to know a whole new life but will it be as great as imagined?

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers