Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 11

Story Info
Vanessa's initiation goes on.
9.7k words
4.54
97.2k
24

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

It was a run-down sleazy strip club right in the redlight district of the city. Today wasn't an ordinary day in the club. Today was the initiation of the newest whore. And this initiation took place right on stage for any guest to see.

The new whore was a certain red-head with supermodel looks, big luscious tits, and a curvy apple bottom.

Before, she had been working for a law-firm, and she considered herself a classy elegant lady. With her arrogance and bitchy behavior, she had insisted on proving this attitude to everyone.

But there was a dark side to this lady as she had worked as office whore that got off from dirty degrading sex. More and more, the craving to be manhandled had turned into a full blown slut-ego that rivalled her lady-self.

Today, there was not much left of the posh lady except for her classy black dress with the silver jewelry belt, the black leather boots and black stockings. In this dress, a dirty filthy fuckwhore lay covered in cum and drool on the ground of the sleazy strip club gathering back her strength while strippers entertained the crowd.

With the music coming to an end, the strippers hurried off stage. It was time for the next round of Vanessa's 'Red Rose Initiation'.

Mark approached the defiled beauty and unceremoniously threw some handkerchiefs at her.

"Clean that whoreface!" he instructed her.

After Vanessa had cleaned her face from all the dried cum, Mark used the popular hair handle to push her up onto her hands and knees. The leash was still tightly bound around her luscious fucktits making them obscenely swell out.

He walked Vanessa back onto the stage. She had a hard time keeping up with his pace as she was crawling on all fours. Her struggle brought up new dirty laughter from the crowd and Vanessa knew that hard times were coming at her.

Mark led Vanessa directly to the center of the room where Pavone was already waiting impatiently. Her ex-boyfriend made her stand up by pulling on her hair and then opened her handcuffs.

Vanessa let out a sigh rubbing her wrists. Slowly, feeling shot back into her arms after being restrained for such a long time.

Mark only gave her freedom for a few moments though. He grabbed her arms and attached her wrists to a pair of cuffs. These were connected to chains dangling from the ceiling.

There were also two restraining cuffs bolted to the floor. Vanessa had to spread her legs wide exposing her cunt when Mark fastened her ankles to them. He then proceeded to tighten the chains stretching her arms up over her head. Finally, he put a ball gag into her mouth.

Vanessa was getting frightened. She was bound right there on stage, and she was totally helpless. Even worse, she didn't know what they were going to do with her.

Again, she was completely at Mark and Pavone's mercy. Again, she was nervous as hell. Again, she felt her fear mixing with excitement.

Pavone looked disdainfully up and down her stretched curvy figure. Then he turned around facing the crowd.

"So what d'you think about our new whore?" he addressed the crowd.

"Dirty piece of fuckmeat!"

"Dumb fuckpig!"

"Filthy pisswhore!" were the answers shooting back at him.

Seeing the cuffed beauty trembling in her bounds from these derogative words, Pavone couldn't suppress a smile. Still, he had to admit that this arrogant bitch had handled the blowbang extremely well.

He hadn't expected her to be such a dirty filthy fuckslut that got turned on from such severe debasement. Hearing her urging the guys on to use her harder and even cumming from the ordeal had totally surprised him.

He had only thought of her as a snotty bitch that thought she owned the entire world but was only a slut instead. A cocky slut that never achieved any accomplishments on her own but simply got away with her beauty.

He had to admit that he was slightly impressed by Miss Arrogance. Still, he couldn't stand her posh behaviour. He was dead set on stripping it off of her and turn her into an ordinary vulgar hooker.

"Don't you think everybody should see what a low whore she is?" he addressed the crowd again.

Loud cheers affirmed his question.

"Don't you think she needs some more whore-marks?" he continued.

The crowd was going wild again. All men slowly got an idea where this was heading and they all screamed their agreement back at Pavone.

Vanessa could feel the aggressive mood in the small club building up again. She was getting more and more nervous by the second. Seeing Pavone's contemptuous expression, she didn't expect good things for her. Now, her ignorance joined her helplessness increasing her fright but also her excitement.

"Don't you think another tattoo would adorn this whore?" Pavone went on earning a new round of cheers from the crowd.

Vanessa's nervousness reached a new height. She didn't like the way they were heading. She didn't like it at all.

"There's only one problem." the club owner exclaimed. "I can't decide which tag suits this cheap piece of fuckmeat better. What do you think is a better choice?"

"Trailer Trash Whore"

or

"Property of Pavone"

When he said these words, the crowd went ape. The entire club was filled with hollering and clapping. The men couldn't believe their ears and eyes. They all had been looking for a relaxed evening watching some strip show. But now, they were experiencing the most perverted night of their lives -- and they were an integral part of it.

Meanwhile, Vanessa was shaking in her bounds. She was screaming with all her might.

"Nooooo!"

But her shouts were muffled by the gag in her mouth.

"I just can't decide." Pavone continued completely unimpressed.

He started walking up and down the stage giving the impression of pondering this question. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked back to the mob.

"I guess, I let you decide!" he exclaimed. "Boys, it's in your hands now! I wanna hear you clapping for your favourite tag and the one with louder applause makes the grade."

Pavone had to wait several moments until the crowd had calmed down again. The prospect of being the ones deciding the whore's future was overwhelming.

"What do you think about 'Trailer Trash Whore'!" he asked.

Loud applause arose. Some of the men even whistled their agreement.

"Nooo!" Vanessa once again screamed against the ball gag.

She definitely was no trailer trash. She worked in a strip club now but she was no ordinary whore.

I'm a lady! A lady that likes to get roughed up! A voice screamed inside her head.

A whore that pleases any man! With her holes, marks and tags! A second voice answered.

"OK, OK. So what about Property of Pavone?" the club owner inquired.

Again, loud applause roared through the club.

To Vanessa, it sounded even worse.

Damned motherfucker! I belong to no one! The first voice screamed.

A guy that helps me to live out my dark fantasies! A guy that helps me to improve as a fuckslut! The second voice answered.

"Well, well, well! Not bad. Guess you like my suggestions." Pavone said with a dirty smile on his face. "I just can't decide which one was louder. Guess we have to repeat the poll."

And that's exactly what he did. Once again, the room was filled with frantic hollers. But one more time, the cheers were equally loud at both times. It seemed like all men simply screamed for both alternatives.

"OK! This was clearly unclear!" Pavone joked. "Seems like there's no winner! But I have an idea how to solve the problem."

He then waited a few seconds to savour the crowd's agitation and meanwhile Vanessa nervously held her breath.

Finally, he exclaimed

"We take them both! This whore is such a dirty dogbitch, she deserves both whore-marks!"

Vanessa closed her eyes. This was worse than anything she had imagined. Somehow, she had enjoyed being treated as a whore in the strip club up till now. But she didn't want to get marked as a hooker for life.

In contrast, the guys were beside themselves from joy -- a nasty, sick and perverted joy buried deep inside of them that came to the forefront now.

Their excitement increased even more when a guy appeared on stage and approached the bound beauty. He carried a large silver suitcase, and they all knew exactly what it contained.

Stepping in front of the stretched out Vanessa, she recognized him immediately. She would never forget that self-righteous grin plastered onto his face. It was the guy from the tattoo parlour where she had received her cunt rings and tramp stamp.

Now, he would repeat this deed marking her again -- this time as a whore.

It won't make me an ordinary hooker Vanessa convinced herself. She would never be a common whore. She had her lady-ego, she had her posh girlfriends. She could twist any wealthy men around her finger. They could never strip that off of her!

Only a true lady possessed all of this. And she was a true lady. A lady that craved hard rough sex she got by working in a strip club.

She had just enjoyed the most degrading but also most delightful blowbang in her entire life. She was allowed to experience it because she was working in this strip club now -- because she was working as a whore now.

While she was looking at the tattooist, Vanessa felt the dissonance troubling her to its fullest. She only knew for sure that she needed both of her selves. She knew that she couldn't live with only one of her egos. The dissonance was troubling her but also exciting her tremendously.

Surprisingly, she somehow felt glad to be a whore right at the moment. She had reached the absolute opposite of her lady-ego now. Her selves were balanced now. And this filled her with great lust and pride.

Vanessa didn't know where these feelings were suddenly coming from, and she tried suppressing them as soon as possible.

I'm not a whore! The angry voice echoed in her head once again. I'm too classy to have tattoos! I don't need improvement!

But the desperate voice couldn't push these new thoughts away. And her excitement was back with full force as well.

"It's a small world, isn't it?" the tattoo artist interrupted her train of thoughts. "So we meet again. Fuck, I'm definitely looking forward to give you another whore stamp."

"You're glad about it, too?" he scoffed. "Hmm, I don't think so. But that's part of the fun."

The pained reaction on Vanessa's face clearly told him that his mocking had been successful. So he put the suitcase on the ground and started setting up its contents. It was a tattoo mechanism with an assortment of new needles, black ink, cotton balls and alcohol.

Turning on the machine, the buzzing sound announced the inevitable. Closer and closer, the tattoo gun came up to the bound figure. Then it touched Vanessa's skin...

For the next half hour, the tattoo artist was eagerly working. Vanessa could only stand there right on stage looking down her body and watch her new tags taking form.

Finally, his work was finished.

A black ring of flames was now prominently inked around her belly button. The circle was completely filled with ink from her cute bellybutton to the flames. But inside of the black ring, Celtic letters were left out. This way, the three horrid words were basically impregnated into the black ring of flames. Her skin colour formed the tag. This reversal made the words harder to decipher. Just like her tramp stamp, one could only make out the tag on second look.

Gazing down her body, Vanessa read the final version:

"TRAILER TRASH WHORE"

The second tattoo was placed a few inches above her pubic mound. It was kept far simpler than the first one. But this only added to its humiliating charisma.

"PROPERTY" "OF" "PAVONE"

The three words were inked centred one below the other in simple letters. But the meaning itself wasn't the worst part of it. There was a frame drawn around it. This way, it exactly resembled a simple stamp!

Vanessa felt a wave of humiliation rush through her body. This tattoo not only showed off that she was owned by the men she despised the most. Now, she was also marked like a low animal - like breeding cattle.

Vanessa couldn't tear her eyes off her new tattoos. How could she ever go out swimming again? How could she ever were belly-free tops again?

Pavone didn't give Vanessa a lot of time to ponder these questions as he addressed the crowd again.

"I've been thinking," he started speaking. "A real whore needs to be decorated for her johns' viewing pleasure."

The word 'john' caused a stab in Vanessa's chest but it was greatly overwhelmed by her hurt pride.

She didn't know where it was coming from. But one more time, she was in a fury towards this bastard. She had been the perfect office slut! She was the best fuckwhore as well! She didn't need any further improvement!

Out of a sudden, her anger made her forget the new whore-marks momentarily. Instead, she started thinking about ways to prove Pavone that she was the perfect fuckwhore.

"I think she needs more jewelry!" the club owner interrupted her thoughts.

This new prospect brought the crowd up again and chatter broke out. They were all wondering what he had in store for the dump fuck puppet.

Once again, his words had the contrary effect on Vanessa. Her hurt pride vanished as soon as it had flared up. Instead, the horrible tattoos were back in her mind and she was getting frightened again.

Her mind was racing pondering the question what he had planned for her. He was probably talking about more piercings but where and how many?

She didn't have to wait long for an answer though. Pavone approached a trembling Vanessa and unfastened the ball gag freeing her mouth again.

She wanted to scream at him for mutilating her delicate skin forever.

A guy helping me to live out my dark fantasies! The new voice was back in her head and surprisingly she remained quiet.

"You got such great tits." Pavone addressed her running his hand over her bound bulging breasts. "They need some decoration, too!"

Vanessa's eyes snapped open. Her nervousness had just increased by a hundredth. He wanted to pierce her nipples! She couldn't imagine how much it would hurt! She didn't even want to think about it.

Vanessa squirmed in her bonds looking pleadingly at him. Through her gag, she tried begging him.

"Oh no! Please not! It'll hurt!"

But only muffled sounds were coming out.

"Sounds like she loves the idea!" Pavone commented with a wide smile on his face.

Up to now, the pain guys' had dished out to her had only added to her arousal making her climb absolutely new heights of ecstasy. She had even asked the bouncer to abuse her tits to make her cum. But this would be extreme, wouldn't it?

She was about to find out as Pavone took a large needle and started running it over her ripe big juggs. Simply the touch of the needle on her delicate skin made Vanessa shiver in anticipation of the coming pain.

The mob watched in silence totally stunned by the scene in front of them. The tension in the crowded club was nearly sizable.

Then Pavone grabbed behind Vanessa's head and opened the ball gag. Taking it out of her mouth, she was finally able to speak again.

But no words were coming over her lips. She was too scared to speak.

Pavone grabbed her right tit. With the leash firmly tied around her ample boobs, her rock hard nipple already protruded outwards. Pinching her nipple for several moments, he eventually grabbed it between two fingers and pulled it taut.

A cold sweat flushed Vanessa when she realized that there were only a few moments left until the scary needle would pass through her tender nipples. She was following every of his movements with her eyes wide open in horror.

But then Pavone stopped and didn't move any further. He simply held the needle at the base of her nipple.

He wanted this arrogant bitch to ask him for it. He wanted the little wannabe princess to beg him to pierce her nipples. He wanted her to act like a total whore that craved to get decorated.

"If you ask nicely, you're gonna get your gift." he teased Vanessa.

When she didn't respond, he continued

"Ohhh, you don't want my present? I'm disappointed!"

Vanessa was still holding her breath. She was too scared to move a single limp.

After waiting for a few seconds, Pavone suddenly addressed the tattooist standing next to him.

"Why don't you help the slut with her decision? Stuff her cunt!"

The tattoo artist didn't have to be asked twice as he quickly kneeled between her spread open legs that were still fastened to the floor. He let his index finger run over her pussy lips. After humping the fake monster cock for such a long time, her pussy still gaped slightly open so he didn't have a problem pushing three fingers inside.

Meanwhile, Pavone began to run the dreadful needle over her tit again.

"You're gonna enjoy getting your jewelry, fuckwhore." he growled.

Vanessa only closed her eyes bracing herself for the upcoming.

And then she felt it - a pressure on her cunt. The tattooist was working his entire fist into her snatch! His large clenched fist was almost as big as the dildo that had filled her pussy before. Her cunt didn't resist when he rammed his entire hand inside her.

Vanessa felt her body responding. She was getting hot again. Her arousal slowly built up increasing ever more until it pushed the fear aside.

How could this be? How could she be dripping wet? She was anticipating the worst pain of her life! And still, she was aroused!

Just as Pavone had wanted, she involuntarily started grunting when the tattoo artist began reaming her cunt picking up pace.

Ever so slowly, she was losing control. Her hips began circling the fist in her cunt. Her mouth opened letting out moans.

It felt so good. But still, she could feel the cold steal of the needle on her soft delicate tit. The fear that still hovered in her body mixed with her arousal. She started groaning loudly writhing around on stage.

The arousal was at its height by now. Her entire body was prickling. She felt the fire of lust burning deep inside.

The tattooist started ramming his fist in and out of her cunt making squishing sounds. But she didn't cum.

The heat in her loins was becoming unbearable. She needed relief. Her arousal was turning into an itch torturing her. She needed to cum.

But there was no orgasm hitting her.

Something was missing.

The itch was becoming intolerable. It needed to be scratched. And it started driving Vanessa crazy.

Suddenly, the scene of herself kneeling in front of the stage flashed in front of her eyes. She saw herself impaled on the fake monster cock getting her nipples pinched and yanked. She saw herself humping the big dildo her big juggs getting pushed up and down by the tit-handle.

She finally realized that she needed the pain to reach the ecstatic heights of pleasure she was yearning for. She needed the pain to mix with the pleasure. She needed the sting of the needle to cum.

While this realization was still hitting her with full force, she already uttered the words Pavone was waiting for. Her body had reacted faster than her mind once again.

"Please, master! Pierce my tits! Please decorate me like a whore!"

And the next second, her grunts turned into a piercing scream.

"Ooouuuhhh!"

With one hard quick push, Pavone finally punctured the tender flesh of her nipple.

"Ooouuuhhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... Ooohhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... "Oooouuuuhhh!"

The tattooist started rubbing Vanessa's clit with his free hand while fist fucking her cunt and her screams started merging with her grunts.

Pavone forced the sharp needle further into her sensitive nipple. It was hard to push it back out on the other side. So he had to exert even more force.

"Aaahhh! ... Yaaahhh! ... Ooouuuhhh! ... Aaarrggh!"

Vanessa only responded with even louder screams. The tingling sensations rushed up from her crotch. Halfway to her mind, they intermixed with the excruciating pain from her breasts until a completely new dimension of bliss exploded in her head.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers