Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 14

Story Info
Vanessa's first week as a hooker brings some new surprises.
15.3k words
4.66
111.9k
27

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

With a scream, Vanessa's eyes shot open. Her body was trembling. Water was splashing out of the tub onto the tiled floor of her bathroom.

She was back in reality. And rushing through her body was one of the most earth-shattering orgasms she had ever experienced. The memories of her first day as the 'Red Rose Whore' had aroused her tremendously and taken her to a new dimension of bliss.

When she finally came down from her high, she slowly got aware of her surroundings. She was lying in the tub in her bathroom.

This scenery instantly reminded her of last Tuesday. And Vanessa's mind wandered back to that moment at Tuesday afternoon.

While the memories started rerunning in front of her eyes, her hand slowly roamed over her voluptuous tits down to her pussy.

---

That Tuesday, Vanessa awoke to sunbeams tickling her face. The sun was shining brightly into her bedroom as it was long past noon.

Although she had slept for a long time, her body still felt drained. Instantly, she felt her holes aching from the extreme workout she had endured during the past night -- her first night of hooking in the 'Red Rose Club'.

Vanessa slowly got up and headed straight to the bathroom. There she climbed into the bath tub to relax her aching body. Working all night long had been extremely exhausting.

Vanessa felt that the long bath had been utterly needed when she finally stepped out of the bath. Her holes felt surprisingly fresh and tight again.

She didn't have a lot of time to relax any further though. Even less, she didn't have any time to process all the information and feelings she had been assailed with. It was already time to get dressed for the next shift.

There had been countless disturbing, oppositional emotions she couldn't quite grasp yet. She had felt abysmal humiliations but she had also felt an overwhelming surge of pride rush through her body when she had received the second A grade.

Dressing up though, the memories of the severe degradations stuck out like a sore thumb. And it didn't really help making her look forward to the coming night.

Her anxiety and rejection were only increased when Mark opened her wardrobe. Inside, she saw the whore-dresses for the next days neatly threaded like pearls on a string. Vanessa had been so exhausted that she hadn't even noticed Mark carrying a bag of clothes out of the club.

Pavone had acted on his thread. There was no escape. She had to dress like the cheap whore before she even left her apartment.

Half an hour later, a woman left the apartment building no resident had ever seen before. The term 'woman' was far too nice to describe the person tottering over the front yard though.

She wore a bright red latex miniskirt that was more like a broad belt than a skirt as it didn't even cover the hem of her buttocks. Her upper body was clad in a short black leather jacket that was typically worn by street walkers and left her naked belly completely uncovered.

The most striking attire covered her legs though. Her feet were tucked in some shiny black latex overknee boots with huge metal spiked heels. Typical hooker-boots only a street walker ever dared wearing. Black fishnet stockings jutted out of the overknees ending just beneath the red miniskirt leaving the top band visible and making her look even more whorish.

At least, Vanessa was glad for the jacket as she only wore a black fishnet top underneath. That top stopped right beneath her full melons and didn't hide her glorious big tits in any way. Mark had even pushed her silver nipple rings through the fences to show them off in full glory.

Of course the red lipstick and smoky eye make-up was just as heavily painted as the day before giving her an appearance as cheap as possibly imaginable.

Her entire appearance only screamed one word -- HOOKER!

Vanessa tried hurrying through the front yard as fast as possible in an attempt to get to the car unnoticed. She had never been displayed as a whore in her neighbourhood and it made her nervous as hell.

Insecure, she looked around the yard. She didn't want to become the gossip of the entire apartment block. She was scared of her neighbours recognizing her. And of course, she was even more afraid of their reaction to her whorish appearance.

What if the old couple living next door saw her dressed like that? Vanessa could very well imagine their disgusted expressions next time she'd met them on the stairs.

What would the gang of young guys hanging around the front yard most time of the day do if they saw her in this cheap hooker outfit? Since day one, they had eyed her with lust filled eyes. Would they holler and wolf-whistle her?

Of course, her overknee boots with the high heels didn't allow her to walk as fast as she liked. Instead, it made her totter over the concrete with her ass jiggling tantalizingly.

Fortunately, there were little people outside at this time of day. Only two cars passed by. The first one simply honked while driving by. When the second one passed, the window got lowered and a young man hung his head out.

"Hey slut, you need a ride?" he screamed at her. "C'mon, you look like you desperately need a ride on my lap, bitch!"

Vanessa felt goose bumps covering her whole body but she resisted the urge to look at the guy. So he sped off honking till he turned the corner.

They had only made it halfway over the yard when the janitor walked out of the apartment building to her right.

He was a sleazy middle-aged man who wore his dirty greasy boiler suit at all times. He always eyed her with lust-filled eyes making Vanessa feel like she was getting stripped off all her clothes with his greedy gazes. Every time she had run into him, she had felt in need of a shower to wash off the grease.

This time wasn't any different. When he noticed the bitched-up slut walking across the front yard, he remained standing in the door and leaned against the doorframe with his outstretched arm as if trying to strike a pose. Instead, the huge pit stain under his arm became visible. Even worse, he absentmindedly started scratching his ass while his eyes roamed from her hooker overknee boots to the visible lower edge of her bottom.

Vanessa blushed deeply and felt a huge lump forming in her throat. There weren't any other redheads living in the apartment block. He must have figured out who she was!

Vanessa tried looking to the other side as hard as she could but his pose brought back the memory of her first john. Only this time, she saw herself licking the armpit of the greasy janitor in front of her inner eye. It was the worst, most revolting idea she could imagine. From the thought alone, she felt sick to the stomach.

The janitor didn't react in any way though. Instead, he let her walk by with his eyes glued to her luscious curves. But his gaze didn't leave her curvy ass cheeks till she had finally reached the car.

Walking into the club, Vanessa passed a blackboard that had been set next to the entrance door. It grabbed her attention immediately -- or rather the text written onto it did. It was a new house-special for the day!

A shudder rushed down Vanessa's spine when she read it. She couldn't tear her eyes off the board it's meaning slowly sinking into her mind.

She was so endorsed by it that she didn't even notice Pavone walking up to her.

"As you can see, I really liked the idea of the house-special." he commented with a grin plastered onto his face. "And the whore-assessment proved that there's a lot of room for improvement for this tacky hooker."

"Please, sir!" Vanessa tried pleading with her master. "This slut has been a good whore for you! She got her A grades!"

In Vanessa's memory she had been the perfect 'Red Rose Whore'. The best whore her johns would ever get their hands on.

"Your johns had a different opinion!" Pavone responded. "And a decent whore has to mind any of her johns' wishes!"

"Every day of the week, there's gonna be a special offer!" he continued giving Vanessa chills. "So you can extensively practice the services you failed."

Ice-cold shudders were running up and down Vanessa's spine. She was too stunned to react at first. All she knew was that this was worse than anything she had expected for tonight - especially the word 'failed' kept ringing in her ears stabbing her pride.

She still couldn't move when Pavone stripped her off her leather jacket and put the leash around her neck. Just when she felt a well-known smack to her ass, she got going stumbling into the club room.

And thereby, her second day of selling her fuckholes began.

"May this whore service you, Sir?" Vanessa recited her text when she had reached the first table. By now, this self degrading introduction came over her lips naturally.

"Hmmm," the giant man sitting at the table answered weighing his head. "What about that house-special I read?"

Vanessa gulped. Of course, she wasn't lucky and a simple fuck wasn't enough to please that guy.

"For 50 bucks, this cheap skank's gonna spit shine your feet!" Vanessa answered with a small voice while the writing on the blackboard appeared in front of her eyes -- 'Foot Licking for 50'.

"Without any ifs and buts? No matter how dirty or unwashed?" the guy asked taken by surprise.

"This shitwhore is filthier than any feet can be!" she responded without thinking about her words.

As soon as she realized what she had just uttered, her mouth gasped open from astonishment. She couldn't believe that she had responded this way right on cue and had even meant every single word of it.

The humiliation swept through her body while these words produced a smile on the big man's face. He didn't even finish his beer. Instead, he simply grabbed the leash and led Vanessa up to her room, taking the full bottle along.

Inside the room, he immediately dragged her onto her knees by the leash. He threw 150 dollar deprecatingly onto the ground before he quickly undressed. All the while, Vanessa was left kneeling on the filthy carpet with time to picture the inevitable ordeal.

When the hulky man was naked, he stepped in front of the kneeling whore towering all over her. His giant figure made Vanessa gulp.

But then something else hit her. A biting stench crept up her nose. The guy reeked of sweat. This smell once again caused Vanessa to remember the Latino pressing her face into his sweaty, stinking armpit. The sheer memory almost made her puke.

And the stink this guy oozed was even worse. The smell made her wrinkle her nose. When the guy saw her pained expression, he told her

"Sorry little lady. Came here straight from the construction side. Had no time to take a shower yet."

By his words, the look on Vanessa's face instantly became pained. The stench was already sickening. But picturing herself sucking such a sweaty dick and even worse licking his dirty, sweaty feet clean was nauseating.

Before Vanessa had a chance to ask him to have a wash, the constructor ordered.

"Open!" his firm voice made it crystal clear that he had paid for the whore and he would get the service he asked for. After all, Vanessa had told him to serve him no matter what.

Still, Vanessa hesitated. She almost had to cough from the biting smell alone. Her hesitation only got her a slap to the face as reward though making her cheek glow.

"You're gonna open that kisser now and then you're gonna fuck your whore-mug on my dick." he told her menacingly.

"You're gonna ram that throat of yours with my dick till that slutface is turned into a crying clown mask. Do you understand me?"

Vanessa nodded timidly. With all the lipgloss, her lips glistened obscenely as if waiting to be parted by a hard dick. Cautiously, she opened those big suck-lips. The closer she came to the guy's cock the nastier the smell became. Working up all her courage, she opened her mouth and slowly pushed the dick inside.

She only got the cockhead inside before she was cringing on the ground retching dryly. A sharp stench of perspiration had crept up her nose while the rank taste had burned itself into her taste buds. She had sucked dirty dicks and munched asses before. But this was filthier than anything she had done before.

Shyly, she looked back up the giant figure. He didn't move. Instead, he took a sip from his beer simply waiting for her to continue her work.

Vanessa knew that she had to overcome her revolt. She had to please this ugly, stinking constructor as fast as possible to get it over with.

One more time, she positioned herself in front of his dick. Looking like a deer caught in the headlights, she opened her mouth again.

"You're gonna do some dirty talk telling me how much you love devouring my sweaty, dirty cock, you understand fuckwhore?" the guy responded to her pained, disgusted expression.

Vanessa had to gulp down hard before she could bring a word over her lips.

"Hm ... Hm ... Hmmmm!" she had to take several tries before she got the best imitation of a purr out.

"Treat this dirty ho as she deserves. Give her some filth to shut up her dirty kisser!" she said trying to look seductively but failing miserably.

The filthy guy loved her desperate show though. Especially, the harsh contrast between her disgusted expression and enticing words made him laugh dirtily.

While the gross guy had a good laugh about the whore, Vanessa hesitantly put her lips around his dick.

Slowly pushing forward, the shaft disappeared halfway into her mouth before she started retching again.

"Let me give you a helping hand." he offered.

Then he poured some of the beer over his cock.

"Lick it off." he ordered.

Vanessa gratefully looked up at him. His cock tasted so rancid it was sickening. Anything would make it better.

"Thank you for your gift sir! After a hard days work sir deserves a human drain to flush down all the dirt and sweat."

"Hmmm, this dirty whore-kisser is the perfect drain to be soiled!" she degraded herself further trying her best at dirty talk.

Again, she inhaled his cock. At once, the bitter taste of beer registered in her brain. Only, the rank sweaty taste was still present. She started choking and retching again. But this time, she forced her face further down until his cock hit the back of her throat. Withdrawing her face, drool oozed out of the corners of her mouth.

While Vanessa breathed heavily preparing herself for the next go, the giant guy poured more beer over his dick.

Gazing up at him, her look only became more pained almost pleading for him to stop the disgusting ordeal.

"Dumb whore! You need even more help?" the huge guy exclaimed. "Open that kisser wide fucking skank!"

Vanessa didn't dare angering him any further so she opened her mouth immediately.

Holding the bottle over her face, he let the liquid pour straight into her mouth. Vanessa almost choked on the stream of beer.

Before she had a chance to swallow the alcohol, he gripped her head and rammed her face down his shaft. When his dick hit the back of her throat, he forcefully pressed his shaft into her gullet until she had swallowed his entire member.

Vanessa violently gagged and squirmed and choked as his shaft pushed the beer down her throat. She didn't have a chance to control the gulping of the liquid making it incredibly uncomfortable. She almost puked the whole load back up over his cock. Her arms helplessly waved through the air but to no avail. The guy simply pressed her face into his groin keeping his cock deep down her throat.

Even worse, she still hadn't gotten used to the awful taste. Keeping the foul cock down her throat for so long, the repellent flavour consumed her entire mind and the bitter beer only added to the repulsiveness.

The constructor didn't care though. He had paid for the piece of shit whore and now he was about to make full use of the fuckmeat.

So he started ramming her face up and down her shaft causing gagging noises to fill the room. Tears started running out of Vanessa's eyes drawing a black line of mascara down her cheeks. With every thrust up and down his shaft, her lips scraped up more of the icky rancid sweat covering his dick. It was so vile that it made Vanessa nauseas.

He only let her face go to let her utter some more dirty talk. It incredibly hard for Vanessa to urge the guy on and talk all dirty while the act was so disgusting and gross that she felt like running away.

"Hmmm! Use this whoremouth properly. It's nothing more than a sponge to clean your stinking dick!" was all Vanessa could say before her lips were pushed back over the disgusting dick again.

The second time, the giant guy let her face go, Vanessa had to desperately gasp for air while long strings of slobber connected her mouth and chin with his dick. Again, Vanessa had to force herself to continue the dirty talk.

"Oh yeah! That's the way to treat a foul-mouthed whore! Fill her dirty kisser with some foulness!"

The last words turned into spluttering when the john began spilling beer into her mouth till it was filled to the rim with beer again. Before Vanessa had a chance to swallow, his dick was rammed down her gullet forcefully pushing the liquid into her stomach.

Vanessa choked violently and this time she couldn't keep it down anymore. Some of the bitter liquid rose back up into her throat before she could press it down again. The sore taste burned into her throat mixing with the rancid taste of sweat and dirt.

The facial onslaught was so harsh that Vanessa was squirming around on the floor. But it didn't stop the john in the slightest. He simply continued pistoning her mouth up and down his shaft as if it was a fist jacking him off.

He seemed possessed by walking the talk. More and more slime oozed out of her mouth covering her lower face. She felt the strings of slobber hanging down her chin swaying back and forth till they tore off and landed on her big fat tits.

Eventually, his beer was empty. So the john stopped the skull fucking holding Vanessa's face between his huge hands. With his giant figure towering above her, he looked down onto her and watched his achievement.

The black mascara had formed a large, blurry pool around her eyes and several long streaks of black make-up had run down over her cheeks.

"Does sir like what he sees?" Vanessa asked. "Thanks for turning this bitched-up skank face into a dirty soiled whore mask!"

Again, the guy laughed about Vanessa's self-degrading words. But he wasn't finished by far. He hadn't cum yet and the house-special was still lying ahead of Vanessa.

From the disgusting act, she had totally forgotten that the worst was yet to come. She had to lick the feet of this filthy, sweaty man clean. With his dick smelling and tasting like rotten off, the sheer imagination of his feet almost made her faint.

The john wasn't in the mood for objection anymore though. Using his pure strength, he pushed Vanessa down with the hair-handle leaving her no chance for refusal.

With her face hovering over his naked feet, Vanessa had a perfect view at them. The guy started flexing his toes up and down and she could see the splintered, ragged dirty nails. The pungent penetrating stench of sweat and filth hit her nose once again. It seemed impossible, but the smell was even more intense.

Closer and closer he hauled her face to his toes. Vanessa started retching dryly from the reeking sting. Every fibre of her body resisted the ugly, disgusting ordeal. Still, she forced herself to spur the john on in between the choking.

"Oooh, it's so gross! Those dirty, stinking feet are perfectly suited for such a nasty shitwhore!"

Despite her encouraging words, Vanessa body still resisted the pressure on her head.

"Open!" the constructer finally ordered with a voice that didn't allow any protest.

After last night, Vanessa knew her position too well. Still, it took all her strength to overcome her disgust.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers